- Text Size +

Mack stumbled forward along the street, prodded by Kim’s strong hand every time he slowed. He’d been in the shrunken city of Segesta for a week and still found himself slowing to take in the otherworldly sights. Not only was it still bizarre for him to be surrounded by architecture that would have fit in with ancient Rome, the mixture of technology created a surreal environment. And around every corner there seemed to be another terrifying reminder that men were less-than-human here, and like a train wreck Mack could never look away as men were being casually raped on the sidewalk.

That, and it was one of the only ways Mack could keep his mind off of his ever-growing belly. A quiet dread was rapidly growing in his mind along with the baby he was carrying, a fast-growing cancer that he knew would either kill him or make him wish it had.

The pair continued forward toward the Colosseum, where Mack knew Kim would be surveying the women training there. Again. It had become an almost daily ritual for them. Or for Kim at least. Mack didn’t have a say in the matter, and Kim knew how much he hated everything that was happening to him, which only made her force him to do more. His pain and disgust only excited her.

Occasionally he’d be left alone in the decadent sprawling manor that was his forced home while Kim was away on regular sized business, handcuffed to at least one of the posts on the massive bed in his room. At almost all times outside that room he was closely watched and forced to participate in anything that Kim or another woman decided was appropriate for him. Which was almost always another type of nightmare.

“Wait, please!” Mack asked as he wheezed; his stomach was bulging and his lungs weren’t working properly as they tried to expand against the growing life within. The child borne from Kim’s frequent rapes was growing incredibly fast, and Mack knew it was only a matter of days before this pregnancy ended painfully for him. If he was lucky he’d get a day to rest before Kim had her way with him again. Or he’d just die and end the pain.

Kim, of course, had no intention of letting his bottom heal after he bore her a little soldier. Mack knew she had multiple ways to get his tortured flesh back to where she wanted it far faster than it would have if it healed normally.

“Get up there,” Kim said happily, pushing him forward onto the faux-stone stairs that led to her viewing box in the Colosseum. She knew stairs only made him more uncomfortable, and that only made her happier.

She thought she must have been the happiest woman in the world to get to watch her child grow so quickly in the belly of the man that she had so thoroughly dominated. Yesterday his bulging stomach had started to move, small but perceptible. The fact that it had scared Mack so thoroughly had only caused her to get yet another erection. Moments later Mack was too busy trying to breath around her nine inches to remember to be scared.

Kim didn’t have his mouth trained as well as she’d like yet, but he was getting the idea. He could learn to breath around her meat or pass out.

The naked man climbed the steps with Kim one stair behind. She really appreciated that she’d made Segesta a no-clothes area for men; he had a great backside even after she’d violently taken it a dozen times. Of course her healing creams helped a lot; she’d invented it for battlefield wounds but it worked equally well and quickly on battered anuses.

At the top of the faux-stone stairs they turned left and crossed a short section of bleachers to get to Kim’s reserved seat. The Colosseum itself was a large round stadium with a dirt area in the center where dozens of women and futa-women were currently sparring with one another. There were other places in Segesta to train, but this was almost universally preferred. The symbolism of the ancient-styled building motivated the warriors more than any speech.

Kim’s nearly private box overlooked the training area, and she pushed Mack onto a stone bench. She took the out-of-place recliner for herself. Smiling, she took a bright-colored drink from a servant as Mack sat and sweated, out of breath and struggling to make himself comfortable as the bulge in his stomach pushed outward.

“Give it a few more days sweety,” Kim said as she leaned forward and talked to her future daughter. “We’ll get you out of there,” she meant Mack’s stomach, “and out there,” she indicated the training ground where a group of girls was being trained in knife handling, “in no time!”

Mack moaned as the movements intensified briefly.

“Please don’t!” he gasped, earning him a mild slap from Kim before she turned back toward the fighters below. The movement inside was completely alien, and though he knew he was technically its father he couldn’t find it within himself to exert any paternal instinct; it was only a representation of how completely Kim owned him. He was just an incubator and toy to her, though he realized it could have been much worse. He’d seen some true horrors in his time here, though his own situation was horrifying in its own right.

Some of those nightmares were right in front of him now, he realized, as he struggled to find a comfortable position on the cold stone. The fake sun above them was only a normal-sized lightbulb that illuminated the large tables on which Segesta sat in a secret room in Kim’s office; it provided constant, unchanging light. But no heat. Men were constantly unclothed and cold, another little reminder of their sub-human class.

Out there in the brown soil, women punched and swung at one another, learning intricacies of hand-to-hand combat that Mack knew would soon be used in the real, regular sized world. Opposite of their position on the great circle, a smaller group of women was practicing throwing spears a surprising distance. Mack wasn’t sure how spears would help them in a fight when guns existed, but he realized that when these women made their move on the unsuspecting world, they would probably make themselves large enough that those spears would be the size of buses.

He followed the flight of one of the spears and realized his assumption had been correct; a model house was obliterated by a spear as he watched. A second spear missed the tiny figures that spilled from the model and Mack realized it had been full of people. Or men, most likely. Then the thrower sprinted forward and turned her run into a somersault. With a laugh she rolled to her feet and threw her hands overhead as she laughed and one of her friends began to peel the flattened bodies off of her back.

Kim laughed at the display and took a sip of her drink.

A week ago the casual smiting of several lives would have made Mack sick. Now he knew that being smashed by a giantess was at least a fast way to die.

As though the universe heard his thoughts and sought to remind him of his plight, a bell rang several times and the training women all ran to one side of the dirt circle. Mack groaned, both in pain and in anticipation; he knew what this was. Whenever Kim made it to the training grounds they were sure to put on a display of martial prowess for her.

And the exhibitions always involved women showcasing their newest ideas for tormenting men. It was how Mack had realized what Kim’s real plan was when it came to the actual execution of her female revolution. She simply didn’t have enough warriors to take over the entire country. He hadn’t realized how she could use her shrinking technology to her advantage; it would be no problem for her to take over the country if her warriors were all thirty feet tall or more.

Which is probably why they’re not bothering very much with firearms, Mack thought as the being within his stomach settled down.

Those thoughts ran through Mack’s head just as a new set of warriors jogged onto the field. These were wearing shiny armor straight out of an old gladiator movie and wielded a variety of weapons between them. The three newcomers all stood easily seven foot tall, though in reality Mack knew they were all likely somewhere near an inch tall. Not that it would matter if one of those women decided he needed a broken nose. Mack knew if he saw them on the street there would be a visible bulge under their togas; he was getting better at telling which women were simply women and which were futa-women with cocks that put his to shame.

“This will be you someday, my sweet!” Kim said to Mack’s belly before she turned back to the field. Mack groaned as his belly shifted again; he knew next to nothing about normal pregnancies but he knew none of this was normal. If he hadn’t seen several men he knew to be repeat ‘fathers’ he’d have been worried about this child bursting its way through his stomach.

On the field the women had burst into action as several men were released from cages that Mack hadn’t even realized were beneath where he was sitting. These had clearly seen combat before and they moved as a unit. There was a sense of desperation as they moved toward the well-armed trio, which wasn’t at all bothered by the fact that the were outnumbered.

As Mack watched the two groups made contact. Instantly one of the women was on the ground, rolling in the dirt with a man who appeared to outweigh her by at least a hundred pounds. Then there was a brief flash as he was suddenly shrunk, Mack couldn’t see by what, then the woman’s boot kicked his now six-inch form into the air.

Without missing a beat that same women leapt to her feet, pushed back another man who tried to bear-hug her, and pulled a knife. With a flowery motion she twirled the blade and effortlessly cleaved the falling shrunken man in two as he fell, then spun quickly to bury her knife in the other man’s chest. Kim laughed in delight as Mack looked on in horror.

The rest of the men weren’t faring any better, and Mack knew that this was never intended to be a fair fight. It was simply these women’s exhibition of the fanciest way they could shrink and kill a man.

It’s their gloves! Mack realized as Kim grabbed his shoulder and threw him forward onto his hands and knees. From his new viewpoint he couldn’t see the carnage below, which meant he missed out on one of the women driving her spear through another man’s stomach before grabbing his shoulder and shrinking him, causing him to explode around the spear’s shaft as his shrinking body was unable to accommodate for the metal.

Not being able to see was no blessing for Mack. Though Kim had used him dozens of times over the past week or so his backdoor was still unused to her violent intrusion. He hadn’t realized it for several days, but the cream she forced on his backdoor as he lay crying simply closed him up as though she’d never been there. For Kim it was simply incubator maintenance, keeping him tight as the first day she’d robbed him of his manhood in her office. For him it was a way to forcibly relive every painful tearing sensation.

He screamed as she forced her way into him and jerked upward in an attempt to dislodge her invading member. As always she knew what he was going to do before he did and she absentmindedly wrapped an arm around his throat as she drove herself further into him. Mack’s vision dimmed as he felt her hips push against his cheeks for the second time that day. Tears streamed down his face as his stomach writhed; every thrust caused the child he was carrying to shift and bounce.

His bottom was full of burning steel that forced his organs to accommodate its massive girth. Slowly she pulled out, then returned her length into him more quickly.

“Amazing!” he heard Kim yell above him as she released his neck. He fell forward and gasped for air as he heard the crowd yell in the distance. She continued to pound him as he cried, driven by the lust that violence always awakened in her.

“Again!” she yelled as she held herself deep inside of him.

Mack felt his legs give out and he tried to fall from his position on all fours to the floor. He knew that position would give him no actual respite, but his body wouldn’t let him stay in his current position. As he fell one of Kim’s arms pushed at his hips while the other pushed on his shoulders and he was rammed forward into the concrete barrier that had been blocking his view.

“Now stay put!” Kim said playfully to him as though she weren’t forcefully shoving him into rough concrete while raping his ass.

Then Mack knew that he was out of her mind. She had positioned him so that he was stuck with his neck awkwardly bent downward and his rear had to be in the air. Which was perfect for her. Every attempt he made to push backward only yanked on his arms and neck painfully. He wasn’t going anywhere as tears streamed down his face.

As the tall redhead watched the continuing exhibition she took her time inside Mack. She knew that she had places to be that afternoon, but she couldn’t help it. Between having a hot and tight hole to bury herself in and the violent orchestra she was watching, she was in heaven.  Hearing him cry out in pain below her only sealed the deal even more.

Kim pushed herself as deep into Mack as she could go as the warriors finished their exhibition. With a final flurry the three warriors threw a tiny between them with fast, precise throws until the tallest of them leapt forward with a spinning kick and sent the tiny man screaming upward.

With an excited shout Kim leapt upward, pulling herself from Mack’s abused asshole. He fell forward with a scream as she flew upward, for what he did not know.

“I got him!” Kim yelled out as she came back down with the six-inch man in her hand. His screaming was inaudible over the cheering of the crowd and the three female warriors hi-fived each other. Their final spectacle had been a roaring success, complete with them kicking the screaming tiny all the way to their leader in the crowd.

Mack screamed as she landed hard on his ankle, and he felt something crack. Ignoring the yelling, he dragged himself painfully forward and away from Kim, though he knew it was futile.

Knowing what the crowd wanted, she held the screaming man overhead with both hands, one wrapped around his shoulders and the other around his hips.

“The world will be ours!” she shouted, and the crowd responded gleefully.

With a cry she squeezed the man until she felt his struggles cease, then she yanked her hands apart. Her victim tore in half as she pulled, and she was careful to aim her arms forward enough that the spray of blood didn’t get on her face. There was a faint scream from her hands as the man managed one last scream, then Kim tossed both halves of him into the arena while the warriors cheered.

“Ours!” they chanted as a group, “Ours! Ours!”

Mack climbed to his knees as he heard the crowd shouting. He didn’t pay attention to the words, beyond recognizing that they were chanting something as though it were their anthem. His legs refused to work correctly and his stomach squirmed, but he pushed forward. His right foot dragged painfully on the ground, and he knew it was broken from Kim landing on it.

Then the crowd stopped cheering, their anthem clearly completed.

“Ooh, good thinking!” he heard Kim say happily, and he realized that his attempt at escape had only positioned himself to be mounted once again.

Kim all but leapt on him, forcing her cock into his backdoor once more. Mack screamed as she pounded into him with long, full strokes. This time she didn’t try to hold back or slow down, and he was thrown forward with each thrust until he was nearly flat on the ground, his head hanging off the top step. As he cried out he saw several futa-women giggle at him as they walked by. Then one of Kim’s hands grabbed a handful of his short hair and yanked his head backward.

“Don’t ever forget you’re mine,” she whispered angrily into his ear as he felt her thrusting become more erratic.

As she shot her load into his bowels in a flood of heat, Mack’s world began to spin. The pain in his backside receded, as though it were happening to someone else, someone far away. The ceiling light, far above them and mimicking the sun, was suddenly dimming and Mack heard Kim say something into his ear again. He only heard it as a distant echo, and when she let go of his hair he fell flat on the ground.

“Get up,” Kim said to him as she pulled herself free from his anus. When he remained oddly motionless she kicked his deformed ankle, expecting that to wake him with a scream. This wasn’t the first time he’d passed out post-rape, but it was the first time she hadn’t been able to wake him with a kick.

“Ugh,” she said as she let her toga fall back forward while rolling her eyes. Kim waved over an attendant who was quick to respond, her eyes only briefly flickering to Mack’s unconscious form before she gave Kim a slight bow.

“Get him back to my home,” Kim said to the attendant as she kicked Mack’s ankle again, thoroughly annoyed. “I’ve got meetings to go to.”

Without waiting for the attendant to acknowledge her command, Kim turned and strode away. She hadn’t been lying, she was already late for a meeting with her generals. The day of their invasion was still more than a month away, but one could never be too ready. Behind her the attendant was already recruiting several helpers to bring Mack back to General Kim’s estate.

***

Mack awoke with a start, his stomach moving painfully as he jerked awake.

“Oh hell!” he said as he looked down. Someone had dragged him back to his bed in Kim’s estate, a massive white bed that made the best hotel room he’d ever seen look like a hovel. It wasn’t comfortable at all to him; he was sure that anything soft would forever remind him of the feeling of being violently raped. The room itself was painfully clean and smelled of lavender, a stark contrast to what actually occurred therein.

And just to remind him that being raped wasn’t all that had happened, a bulge formed on his stomach. Something pushed outward near his belly button, only an inch but that was enough. Mack let out a cry of terror and rolled off the bed. The rolling only caused the pain in his stomach to intensify and his ankle to scream in agony, but Mack didn’t care. He had to go. He had to run.

For the first time in weeks he wasn’t surrounded by women or futa-women who could easily overpower him, nor was he chained to the bed.

This could be my only chance, Mack thought as he stumbled forward toward the door, his right ankle buckling painfully with each step. His nakedness didn’t bother him, he’d been naked ever since Kim had shrank him. The cold marble felt good on his rapidly swelling right foot and his feet slapped lightly on the floor, but as he peered left and right down the hall he could feel it.

Aside from the life growing in his stomach he was alone.

Knowing that if he turned right toward the front door and ran from the house he’d only be caught and forced into the worst punishment he could imagine, Mack instead turned left. He limped further into the house, listening for other people as hard as he could. He didn’t know what would happen if he was found wandering the mansion and he had no intention of finding out.

Biting back cries of pain from his ankle he passed several open doors on either side of the hallway; one led to a darkened kitchen, one was marked ‘maintenance’ and another seemed to lead down a flight of steep stairs that Mack had no intention of attempting. At the end of the hallway there was only the option to turn right, and after pausing a moment to catch his breath Mack continued on. He passed another door, this one locked, then finally he came across what he’d desperately hoped for: a larger room with several computers.

Carefully he dragged himself into the room, and the lights automatically flickered on.

“Shit!” he said quietly to himself as he fumbled at the sensor. He pushed the two buttons on the wall at random and the lights turned off again. There continued to be no sounds from the rest of the house and he carefully sat down in front of the nearest computer. It was a model he didn’t recognize, but it turned on quickly and he had a second stroke of luck: it didn’t require a password.

The internet started just as quickly and Mack looked around him suspiciously. This was going too well, but there were no alarms as far as he could tell. Clearly Kim’s forces had never considered an intrusion from the inside; the least strong woman here could easily overpower a man, and every futa-woman here was eagerly awaiting an escape attempt. Every person in Segesta was effectively a security guard.

“Yet here I am,” Mack whispered as the computer hummed faintly. He groaned as his stomach moved; it was as though the life within sensed that what he was doing would displease its mother. Knowing he had very little time he ignored the pain and typed rapidly.

Just as he finished and clicked ‘send’ there was a faint ‘click’ from somewhere else in the house. Mack felt the blood drain from his face and he stood quickly, forgetting the pain in his ankle. He swallowed a curse and pushed in the chair, tapping the ‘off’ button as he did so. His stomach shifted again and he felt the child inside roll onto his bladder.

“Oh, not now!” he whispered as he pulled himself into the hallway as fast as he could. To his left there was the distinct sound of boots approaching and he turned right, throwing himself down the hall. A faint cry of pain escaped his lips and the boots behind him stopped. Mack bit down on his hand to keep himself from crying out again and felt something else crack in his ankle as he kept moving.

Just as the boots resumed getting louder Mack turned the corner to the longer hall that would bring him back to his luxurious prison cell.

“Huh,” he heard a woman’s voice say behind him. “Is someone there?” The boots moved forward again and Mack propelled himself forward as fast as he could.

She hadn’t seen him, but Mack knew she was walking his way. This wasn’t a video game, the woman wasn’t going to stop investigating the sound without at least looking down the hallway that Mack was currently struggling down. He bit down harder on his hand and began pulling himself faster using the door frames as he passed.

Mack’s heart pounded and his ankle screamed, his stomach writhed and his bladder was about to explode. But just as it seemed impossible that he’d return to his room in time to avoid a horrifying punishment he reached his doorway. There was no actual door, men didn’t get that kind of privacy here, so he turned and threw himself inside as fast as he could.

Thirty seconds later a tall, heavyset brunette woman entered Mack’s room and frowned. He wasn’t in his bed, where she’d been told he would be waiting. Unconscious. Without thinking she slipped a knife from her belt and quickly checked the few places in the room he could have been hiding to ambush her.

Under the bed. Out on the tiny veranda that she was stunned Kim’s incubator hadn’t thrown himself from yet. She felt herself grow cold as she considered what might happen to her if he’d escaped when she was supposed to be watching.

Just as she was about to run out of the room to sound the alarm for an escaped male she heard something that set her at ease: the flush of a toilet. Segesta’s Roman architecture didn’t preclude modern plumbing.

As she slid her knife back into its sheath Mack limped through the doorway that led to the restroom, the only other room in the house he was allowed in unaccompanied. He looked up at her, his face white and sweating from pain. His stomach moved visibly as she watched and he looked at her, clearly scared of her and confused as to why she was there.

“What do you want?” he asked with his voice shaking, making her smile as she realized he was afraid to even speak to her. Her eyes flickered to his ankle which was swollen and red, his foot turned slightly outward. It was clearly broken. Kim wouldn’t be pleased; an incubator in that kind of pain could have birthing complications.

Ignoring his question she replied, “I’ll have a medic come look at your ankle.” Then she turned to leave.

“You’re not gonna…” he said as he stumbled toward the bed, gesturing at the bedpost that he was usually cuffed to.

“Please,” she said with a scoff as she approached the open doorframe. “You can barely walk to the toilet, I’m not worried about you running off.”

Mack collapsed onto the bed as she left, huffing in effort as his ankle pulsed. His shaking was completely unrelated to the pain and he let out a breath that he’d been holding since clicking ‘send’ on the computer.

She didn’t catch me! he thought, the first happy thought he’d had in a week. Now I just have to hope I did the right thing.

His stomach shifted again and he fell backward onto the pillows.

***

The medic arrived shortly and brought with her several gadgets that Mack didn’t recognize. One was apparently a handheld x-ray machine which she consulted several times as she pushed and pulled on his foot. Mack bit down on the strip of leather she gave him while she moved him about, making sure his bones were aligned how she wanted them.

Then she tightly wrapped his ankle with a metallic gauze that shrank to mold to his swollen ankle almost instantly.

“Don’t try to walk on it for the rest of the day,” the blonde woman said as she packed her equipment into what looked like a large fishing tackle box. “That smart cast will immobilize the ankle until I come back to remove it tomorrow.”

Mack thought about asking her for something for the pain, but he knew it would be futile. He was surprised that the woman had come at all to fix his ankle; he was sure that no one in Segesta would care about a hurt man.

“Thank you,” he said as she left. The woman ignored him, but Kim didn’t as she entered, giving the medic a respectful nod as the two passed.

“You’re welcome!” Kim said cheerfully, giving him a smile that would’ve made him buy her a drink at any bar in the world before any of this nightmare had begun. “I’m glad you’re finally adapting to being here!”

“That’s not what I-“ Mack started to say, then he let his words trail off. They wouldn’t do any good, and he was already out of Kim’s mind. She was staring happily at his belly and crawling onto the bed as he spoke. Mack looked at the ceiling, knowing what was coming.

The tall redhead laid her head gingerly on his stomach, and in response to the pressure the baby within shifted about. Mack groaned in discomfort as Kim began talking. He held back the urge to vomit as the movement increased; the front of his stomach bulged and he knew the thing within him was reaching out toward its mother.

“Hey in there,” Kim said softly, feeling Mack’s distorted stomach pushing against her cheek, “Just a few more days then we get to meet!”

She reached up and pulled the pillow out from behind Mack’s head. He restrained the urge to protest; it would only get him punched. The pillow went under Kim’s back, making her a little more comfortable as she lay on her side.

“You’re gonna be big and strong!” she continued, caressing his stomach. “You’re gonna grow so fast! I can’t wait to teach you how to swing a sword!” Kim gasped as there was a stronger tap on her cheek. “And you’ll be right by my side as we take the capital!”

Mack thought about what she was saying and knew there wasn’t much the normal-sized world would be able to do to stop her. The military was strong, but no one was prepared for fifty-foot tall women with cocks and spears and a love of causing pain. By the time people knew to panic half of them would be dead and the other half would be mid-rape.

Unless his message was taken seriously.

He lay back on the bed and tried to make himself comfortable as Kim continued to talk to his belly. It was a futile act, but he had to try. No matter what he did he was stuck here. A tear rolled down his cheek as he stared at the ceiling and his ankle continued to pulse painfully with each heartbeat.

Kim ran a hand along his belly as it continued to writhe in response to her voice.

Mack knew he only had a couple of days before this nightmare took a turn for the worse.