- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Behold! John and Debra take their couples play to a whole other level!

Big shout out to the original commissioner!

John had always thought music in bars was just a little too loud. His favorite bars had always been quiet dive bars where someone could enjoy a beer in peace, but he couldn’t lie. Those weren’t the places to pick up a hot, young somebody and bring them back to your place. He’d never been good at that, but he’d only tried a couple of times.

His wife, however, was getting more action than John ever would have experienced in a bar. It helped she was a five-three blonde bombshell with C-cup breasts and a shirt that barely contained them. A year and a half ago that would have infuriated John, if he were even able to make himself believe it. He and Debra were madly in love, a love that move companies often imitated but never recreated.

That was then. This is now, John thought as he crawled underneath her breast, concealed in the cup of her bra. At two inches tall he could climb and move all about her body with no other full-sized people knowing; he and Debra had devised her outfit themselves.

On the top it was a nice red v-cup shirt, and below (this time) a flowing skirt that went further than usual, almost to her knees. But underneath was where the real magic happened.

While Debra chatted up her latest hookup, John double checked that everything he needed was in place. His wife’s toned stomach was a little shiny with sweat but the bar was well-lit enough that he had no issues quickly analyzing the crisscrossed threads of the lingerie they had put together. No one would know what she was wearing unless she (and he) wanted them to, and once they did there would be no reason for them to suspect that the pink lace was anything other than lingerie.

They would certainly not think that it also doubled as a series of ropes and ladders that the husband of the cute girl they’d picked up at the bar could use to move around her body, enjoying the fruits of his wife’s hookup almost as much as she did.

With a practiced swoop, John slid down from where he’d been enjoying himself on the underside of his wife’s right breast. He began climbing further down until he could get a foot in her belly button. The flesh of her stomach moved periodically as she talked and laughed with Alex, the flavor of this week.  While in her bra cup John had been able to see through the thin material, hazily, and he’d helped her pick Alex out. He seemed nice.

Marriage is complicated sometimes, right?

What wasn’t complicated was their love for each other. Even though John was tiny, he wanted Debra to be happy and satisfied. Which was why she was following Alex to the bathroom at this—

“Bathroom?” John said to himself as he looked through the material of her shirt. For big people that would’ve been impossible, but at two inches high it was pretty easy to peek. And right now, inches away from him, his wife’s manicured hand was holding a much larger hand while it led her to the back of the bar.

He clicked on his tiny microphone, linked directly to a daith earring he’d designed when it became apparent they were both on board with Debra fulfilling her sexual needs, as long as John was along for the ride. In the field of tiny technology, John was an unappreciated wizard.

“We’re doing this here?” he asked his wife, hoping she could hear him over the latest punk song. “You’re kinky tonight!” he said, finishing with a laugh so she would know he was fine with it, though they’d talked about being more adventurous that afternoon.

It was true this made him a little nervous, but he trusted his wife explicitly. A bathroom quickie was just a little outside their norm; usually Debra accompanied her pickup home and did the deed there while John watched and cheered. They both knew how strange it would all sound to someone else, but they did what worked for them. Two or three times a month was enough to satisfy Debra’s urge for full-size fulfillment, and John would happily do anything to make his wife smile. He even enjoyed these trysts himself. Knowing his wife was happy was enough to make him happy.

Which was why he wasn’t too worried as she ducked into one of the unisex bathrooms and locked the door behind her.

With the music muffled and the door locked, Debra turned and walked seductively toward Alex. Luckily he’d picked the cleanest bathroom in the history of alcoholic establishments or she would have been turned off. Possibly.

Alex was easily the hottest guy she’d ever been with, after John of course. He was a little taller than her, bulging biceps, brown eyes, and a blonde buzz cut. And a six-pack, she realized as he stripped off his shirt with a smile.

Damn, he’s ripped! John thought as he slipped around the side of his lingerie jungle gym just as Debra took her own shirt off.

“This has to stay on,” she said with a giggle, indicating the pink lingerie her shirt had hidden. She’d felt John move around her side, where there was a thicker band of material that he could hide behind until she’d gotten a rhythm. “It’s just a pain to take off. But don’t worry,” she told Alex as she knelt in front of him and start unzipping his jeans, “There’s no crotch.”

“That don’t bother me at all,” Alex said as he helped her free his cock from its denim prison. Debra was absolutely stunning and the outfit, both the outer and inner layers, had only accentuated her beauty. He’d have been happy to get a hand job from someone this beautiful, her lingerie staying on wasn’t an issue.

When he flopped free, he was only half hard but Debra grabbed the shaft gently and cooed. She knew he was going to be huge.

“Do it hon!” the tiny voice in her ear yelled happily. John knew how much she loved oral, and he might not have been able to see her licking her lips, but he could see her kneeling position and was no dummy.

That was the one thing she always waited for: permission. Yes, John had picked Alex out at the bar. Yes, they’d done this perhaps a dozen times before. But they were in a loving relationship and she liked having that one rule, and a condom handy.

Alex groaned and ran his hand through her hair as she dove onto his cock.

“Oh, shit you don’t waste any time,” he said as he felt his still-soft cock compact at the back of her throat. Her lips sealed around his shaft and her tongue danced along his underside as she slowly withdrew, coaxing every drop of blood from the rest of his body to come fill up his shaft. Alex rolled his eyes in pleasure as his body cooperated.

In moments Debra was pumping her face up and down on his rock-hard nine inches, pausing only to adjust her angle of attack so that he would slide down her throat easier. Her nostrils flared as she set a careful breathing rhythm; this cock was too nice to leave cold due to a coughing fit.

“You got a condom hot stuff?” Alex asked her as she pushed her nose against his thin pubes. “I didn’t expect this so I’m fresh out.”

Debra’s eyes widened as she licked his balls, driving his meat even further into her face.

She didn’t. But tonight they didn’t need one, she decided then and there.

John watched from his hip ‘pocket’ as Debra’s head flew back and forth, but he knew he needed to see more. Carefully he slid out, holding on tightly to the pink lace as he moved around to her back, intending to climb up under her long blonde hair.

Debra had too many drinks to notice her husband’s movements, and instead pulled her mouth off of Alex’s amazing rod before she quickly stood.

“No condom,” she said as she led him by his cock to the sink. “I forgot, so we’re doing it where I can’t get pregnant.”

The blonde winked at him before leaning over the wink and pulling up her skirt.

Holy shit, Alex thought as he looked at the world’s most perfect ass.

Without any hesitation he stepped forward and put the head of his cock on her brown pucker. He burned with need, and Debra moaned as she felt him. The pressure built on her sphincter for a moment and she relaxed, reminding herself that she frequently played with larger plugs. Then the pressure stopped and the mood in the room changed.

“What the hell?” Alex asked aloud as his hand scooped something off her back and pulled on one of the strings of her lingerie.

“Wait! No!” Debra said, dropping her skirt and turning around quickly.

“It’s okay!” Alex said quickly, gently wrapping his hand around the tiny so it wouldn’t get accidentally dropped. “My sister got shrank too, I won’t smash it.”

“Him!” Debra said, taking John rapidly from Alex’s hand. “This is my husband John!” she said quickly as tears formed on her face. “Damnit tonight is ruined!”

Fighting off her tears she grabbed her shirt from where it lay on the ground.

“Wait, hold on,” Alex said as he stepped forward, confusion on his face. “You bring your husband to your hookups?”

Debra paused, wiping at her nose with her free hand as she nodded.

“He got shrank over a year ago,” she told him, seeing from his body language that he was concerned, not angry, “We love each other more than anything,” while she spoke she held John up, who waved bashfully, “But I need sex and John is completely on board with it as long as he’s around. So we go out once in awhile, I get laid, John gets off, and we stay happy.”

“So, he just watches?” Alex asked, holding up a fist gently so that John could fist bump it. “Well, I don’t mind if he wants to join in, my sister got shrank when this all started, I’m not gonna try to hurt him.”

Debra stared at Alex, not sure if she’d heard correctly. She’d been sure that John was about to be smashed and that Alex was going to angrily beat her around.

“He’s practically invincible, right? My sister was.” Alex asked as Debra’s eyes flicked between her two-inch tall husband and Alex’s nine-inch rod. She licked her lips. “I’m not a tiny-hater,” he told her, “And little guy, John I mean, this is all for her, right?”

John nodded, seeing a possibility that both he and Debra hadn’t expected. The married couple both noticed Alex’s erection hadn’t gone down.

“Why don’t we all party together then?” he asked Debra cautiously, and the tiny started speaking. Her eyes shifted as though she heard something distant.

“No condom!” Debra said with a smile as her husband gave Alex a thumbs up on her hand.

Alex laughed nervously, not sure what they were talking about.

“Uh, yeah, sure, we don’t even have one,” he said.

“Are you sure honey?” Debra asked her tiny husband.

For a moment John hesitated. It was true he was nearly indestructible, and he greatly enjoyed these outings, mostly because he knew how much good it did his wife. But what if they didn’t have to be so secretive about it anymore? What if John could start pleasing his wife as well?

No longer just be an observer?

“It’s time we took things up a notch hon,” John said, quoting his cheesy self from their very first date when he’d almost died eating hot salsa. “You’ll relax more if I’m in you too, and not just watching.”

Debra looked at her husband with a smile, then leaned forward and kissed him as heat bloomed below her belly button.

“I love you,” she said, and he said it back. “You remember the safe word, right?”

“Kibble. Now get dirty and do all those things we talked about!” It felt awkward for John to be talking to his wife that way, but he knew she loved his drill sergeant impersonation.

Debra smiled at the little man in her hand, and Alex started to feel awkward as they spoke. Clearly there was an emotional connection that he didn’t understand yet, but ---

He looked down as Debra leaned forward and licked the top of his cock in a long, sensual manner.

“I said I wanted anal, big guy,” she reminded him as she returned to the sink and lifted her skirt. “Be a dear and warm me up?”

At that she held up her hand that held her husband. Alex gave the little man a quizzical look, who returned it with two thumbs up.

“We’ve talked about this,” Debra said as Alex gently took the two-inch tiny into his own hand. She spread her legs further apart and rotated her pelvis so that her brown eye was perfectly lined up with Alex’s cock once more. “But never thought we’d get the chance to do it.”

Debra spread her cheeks with both hands.

“Put him in me,” she said breathlessly, turning her face so that Alex could see her need. “I wanna feel him in me. I wanna feel you pound me, I wanna—”

Alex quit listening at that point. Had he been sober he may have turned around and left. But six drinks in? He just smiled.

Even though he knew what to expect, John yelled in surprise as Alex’s giant hand brought him forward. He heard his wife’s distant giggle, saw Alex’s massive smile. There was a moment where he could have said the safe word. Where he could have chosen to be set aside, and Debra could have had her night of fun still.

Instead he brought both his hands overhead as though he were diving into a pool and let Alex’s hand drive him into his wife’s ass. Alex’s hand was unyielding and John’s body nigh unbreakable. Debra squealed with delight when she felt John at her entrance and moaned deeply when she felt her sphincter spread around him once more.

John yelled triumphantly when his wife’s asshole swallowed him, hands, shoulders, waist, aided by Alex’s massive finger. The digit shoved him as far into his wife as it could before retreating.

He had a moment of peace, surrounded by his wife’s heartbeat. The heat and humidity of her rectum was surprisingly comfortable, and his nose had already shut off. All around him her walls were soft and yielding, he found as he moved further away from her asshole.

They may not have played this game yet, but John knew what to expect.

Alex didn’t waste any time. Once he’d shoved the tiny into her he pushed him as far in as he could. Then he stepped forward himself, looking Debra in the mirror. She looked back at him with ecstasy in her eyes; clearly knowing her husband was inside of her would be enough for her to come.

His cock rested against her asshole just long enough for her to let out a relaxed breath, then he pushed.

“Oh shit!” Debra said, breathless as his massive cock slid into her. She might have been wrong about her plugs being wider than he was.

He drove forward, pushing into her until she felt his hips meet her ass. Alex held there, savoring the feeling of her ass quivering around his cock. Then, after a moment, something else.

Something that made Debra whimper in ecstasy.

John saw a flash of light as Alex’s cock spread his wife’s sphincter, quickly cut off. Then he was struck by a train that hit him in the chest and dragged him backward, caught between the unyielding flesh of his wife’s lover and her own rectum. Then it stopped, holding him down with a weight he could never hope to move.

But that didn’t stop him from trying, pushing vainly at the cock and kicking his legs in an effort to get traction against his wife’s colon.

And the world shook.

Distantly John heard his wife scream in pleasure as the cock withdrew then returned with a vengeance. John dove out of the way, knowing his movements would only enhance the experience for his wife. The train-like cock hit him again and pushed him against her walls, again and again. Despite the chaos, John found himself laughing and erect, dodging the cock as best he could while stroking his own.

Alex felt the tiny John push on his cock and lost it. Without regard to Debra’s poor asshole he started thrusting. Hard. Each push felt something get knocked out of the way in her insides, each pull dragged that little man along his length. His cock was harder than ever as he reached up and grabbed a handful of Debra’s hair to give himself more thrusting traction.

Debra didn’t even notice. The moment John had entered her asshole she’d felt a fast approaching orgasm, simply from his presence inside of her. But when Alex’s cock had entered? When John had started bouncing around in her colon?

The bombshell blonde was drooling in minutes from the multiple orgasms she’d received.

Behind her, Alex began pulling on her hips and adjusting his feet, letting his angle of insertion change slightly. The feeling of her sphincter gripping him was wonderful; he’d always been a fan of anal. But now he gave himself a personal challenge: the tiny inside her ass was moving, which she clearly enjoyed. So, Alex was giving it his best effort to aim his cock at the tiny with every thrust.

Soon Debra was reduced to repetitive moaning as she felt the movement in her ass. There was simply too much stimulation. She and John had talked about this, but never found someone they felt was safe enough to try it with. Never would she have thought it would be this wonderful.

While Alex approached his orgasm, John was as well. He couldn’t see anything deep in his wife’s rectum, but he didn’t need to. One hand was rapidly stroking his cock while the other steadied him as best it could on her soft walls as he dodged.

The train-like cock kept ramming in and out of his wife, and John felt the world shake as she came. Then he noticed that no matter how he dodged, in two or three strokes the cock always seemed to be aiming right back at him.

“Ha!” John yelled with a laugh, realizing what was happening. “Keep aiming Alex, I think she loves this!” he said as he felt his wife shudder all around him once more.

Then the cock started changing its pattern. John knew what that meant.

Suddenly unsure of what to do, John did the only thing he could do: climb further into his wife as the cock started thrusting erratically. When he’d gone as far as he thought he could, John turned, sat down, and started furiously jerking his own cock. In moments he shot his load, turning slightly so that he would shoot into his wife rather than his hand.

Breathing heavily, he clicked on his microphone, hoping she could hear him over her own moaning.

“Take him home babe,” he told Debra as the world around him shook. “This is too good to stay a random hookup.”

Debra heard John’s voice as Alex pushed himself hard into her, one more time. She smiled and came again as she felt jets of hot fluid fill her bottom. The boiling sensation of Alex’s seed drove her over the edge, and mid-orgasm she felt John moving about in the exact same place where Alex was shooting his load.

“Holy shit it’s all over me!” John yelled into her ear, laughter in his voice. Alex’s rod had been staring at him like an angry snake when it exploded, covering him in Alex’s seed.

With a groan Alex pulled out of Debra’s ass. Her hole looked angry but sealed up tight as soon as his head was free. He took a moment to catch his breath and saw Debra smiling in the mirror, looking up at him.

“Wanna come home with us?” she asked him as she stood up, letting her skirt fall back down and rubbing her belly roughly where John was.

***

Half an hour later, Debra was carefully slipping out of her complicated lingerie while Alex refreshed himself in the shower. She hung it up in the closet, then jumped up and down briefly. John bounced about her colon, making her giggle and gasp with pleasure. During the ride back home they’d talked as a group about tonight, and come to a consensus.

Debra and John loved each other more than anything. Alex just wanted amazing sex, and what they’d shared in the bar’s bathroom had been pretty amazing. He thought the couple’s emotional situation was odd, but she was hot, he was horny, and who was he to stand in the way of love?

John was simply so invested in his wife’s pleasure, and even if he hadn’t enjoyed being bounced around her colon he would have elected to bring Alex home just because of how much she had loved it. Of course, he’d loved it too, though he wasn’t completely on board with how Alex had carefully aimed his cock right at his face before covering him in semen. Though he got used to it fast; the cum was so thick that it had stuck him down like glue initially, and his limbs were stuck together so that he couldn’t move on his own.

Part of him liked it all enough that he’d told Debra to just leave him inside of her until they were done for the night. He knew she wanted more but would avoid more anal so things would be a little calmer for him. She was rarely good for anal play more than once a week. Then he heard the low-battery tone from his microphone. Normally this would have annoyed him, but tonight he just shrugged as he faintly heard his wife humming to herself.

When Alex was done in the shower he joined Debra in the bedroom, already stroking himself back to full staff. It had been the most bizarre conversation he’d ever been part of, but he knew its outcome. John wanted to be their toy for tonight and since that involved Alex burying his cock in this little blonde repeatedly, he’d go along with it.

Debra, seeing him come into the bedroom, beckoned him forward with one finger and laid down on the bed, letting her head hang off the edge. From this view he was upside down, but her mouth was at the perfect height.

He wasted no time in introducing his cock to her mouth. Alex simply walked forward until his cockhead entered her lips, then adjusted his feet. With a lean he slid further into her mouth, hitting her throat and proceeding deeper.

Holy shit! he thought as she effortlessly deepthroated him. His eyes unfocused with pleasure as she tried to swallow him further, merely stroking him with all her throat muscles. While he started to thrust slowly in and out of her throat, he used his height to his advantage.

Debra would have squealed with delight as she felt Alex’s balls against her nose, if she were capable of making noise. Then she felt his tongue against her dripping snatch. If she hadn’t already been wildly in love with John, Alex would have earned twenty points right there. Then he started talking.

“Hey little guy,” Alex said, unsure if John could hear him, “I’m eating out your wife, so you better start vibrating in there for her.”

He took a long lick, then tickled her clit for a moment as he kept pumping in and out of her throat.

“Her throat feels amazing. I hope you took advantage of it while you could, because I sure am tonight.”

Debra came softly as he licked her clit, unbelieving about what was happening. He didn’t even notice as he drove his cock in and out of her throat.

John paused after finally getting his legs free. Alex’s voice was deep enough that he could hear it clearly over his wife’s racing heartbeat and the sounds of her body. Then he redoubled his efforts to get his arms free; he had an erection so large it was almost painful.

Yeah! Use her! he thought, knowing how much his wife had to be loving this. He’d long since gotten over the idea of his wife having sex with other men. Now his only concern was how he could make it better for her. So even though his arms weren’t free, he did his best to stand and jump around while Alex’s voice boomed around him.

“Should I come down her throat?” Alex asked John with a smile, knowing he couldn’t answer. Testing how long Debra could hold her breath, he held himself as deep as he could in her mouth until he felt her hand tapping urgently on his thigh. With a *glork* his cock pulled free from her mouth.

Debra coughed and rolled over, rotating until she was presenting her pussy to Alex’s dripping rod.

“This is way too fucking hot,” she said, “Just remember: The harder you bang me the more you’ll throw John around.”

Alex didn’t hesitate.

Over the next hour Debra and Alex banged in every way they could think of, sparing only her already used asshole. Her body shook with orgasm after orgasm while Alex pounded her from behind, she cried out as he twisted her body to penetrate her while she was nearly upside down. She tried to cry out as he used her face again, this time pounding her pussy with a dildo she’d produced from the bedside table.

Porn producers would have been envious of their originality.

John couldn’t tell what was going on, or which way was up, but he knew he loved it. He could hear the distant moans and screams and knew that Debra was loving it. He could feel the walls shudder around him as she came, the distortion in her rectum as Alex’s massive cock filled her pussy and knocked John off his feet as her insides were pushed around. With a laugh he fell further into her colon when Alex flipped her around, then found himself bouncing up and down on her sphincter when she climbed on top and rode him backward.

Debra came one more time as Alex pounded her from behind; she lay prone with her ankles crossed while he approached his own orgasm. She tightened her pussy as much as she could, but she was just too exhausted.

“Alex,” she said, putting up a hand to keep him from pushing her into the headboard, “This is amazing but you gotta come. If I keep going I’m gonna pass out.”

“Okay,” he said as he grunted with effort. He’d been edging himself for the past twenty minutes, so he wasn’t far behind her. “Wanna paint your husband again?” he asked, dragging a finger across her sphincter which was wet with her own lubrication and sweat.

“Oh god yeah!” she said, reaching back and spreading her cheeks once more. “Fill me up hot stuff!”

Without any wasted motion, Alex pulled out of her abused pussy and slammed himself into her asshole. She screamed, maybe pain, maybe pleasure, but Alex was now out of his mind with the need to cum. And soon his pulsing rod felt John’s little hands against him once more. It was all he needed.

“Oh shit!” he yelled, driving his cock as hard as he could into her rectum. Between her tightness and John’s vibrating form, Alex exploded.

John knew when the end was nigh. He heard distant talking but couldn’t make it out. That didn’t keep him from reading his wife’s mood and energy level purely from how her rectum felt and heartbeat sounded. Then there was a flash of light and Alex’s cock returned.

“Holy shit!” he yelled as the mammoth rod knocked him aside. His own hand left his cock to try and push the giant’s away. Debra liked anal, he knew that, but he’d assumed once was enough for the night. For the week.

Then the cock exploded in his face. John yelled as Alex repeatedly squirted his load onto him, drenching him in the viscous fluid. The cock jerked back and forth, and though John couldn’t actually see it in the darkness, somehow always came right back in time to aim its next shot directly at Debra’s husband.

“Aw hell, why not?” John said to himself as he was covered in semen. The cock had stopped jerking so violently, and was now resting on John’s legs as it leaked out the rest of its load. Exhausted himself from all the bumping, tossing, and jumping he’d been doing while the giants had sex, John wrapped his hand around his own sticky tool, using Alex’s fluids for lubrication.

Now that they were done, he came in moments as Alex’s cock softened, then pulled back out through her sphincter. John watched it withdraw, saw the light of his bedroom through the hole which then rapidly closed. Leaving him alone with two of Alex’s loads and his wife’s slowing heart rate.

“Hey honey,” Debra said to her stomach as Alex made a point to wipe his cock clean. She appreciated that. He briefly looked up at her, then continued cleaning himself. “You wanna come out or are we gonna make this like Pittsburgh?”

She waited a minute for his reply and heard nothing. She felt some movement though, so she knew he was okay as Alex climbed back into bed, plus his boxers. The blonde mentally shrugged, thinking her husband had elected to stay inside her.

In Pittsburgh they’d tried a belt system that had held their hips tightly together all night, with John’s cock unable to escape her back door. It had been fun until they both needed to pee at two in the morning.

Debra snuggled up next to him, making sure she stayed rotated a little forward so his cum couldn’t leak out of her asshole. And partly so that she got to enjoy John’s movements if he changed his mind later in the night.

“Mind if I spend the night?” Alex asked her as he wrapped a hand around her.

She didn’t respond, but merely pushed her body into his and laid her head on a pillow.   

John had heard his wife, but just as he was going to respond his microphone gave him the ‘I’m dying!’ alert he’d been afraid of. It wasn’t that he hated the idea of spending the night in his wife, and he’d even gotten used to Alex’s load pretty fast. He just didn’t like the idea that he couldn’t talk to his wife, though he knew they would in the morning.

Just like the woman that he was encased within, John found a comfortable place to lie down, and snuggled up against her insides.

***

In the morning Alex was awakened by a warm feeling. He groaned as he woke, unsure of where he was or what he was feeling. Then the memory of the previous night came rushing back, and his eyes focused enough to see the covers around his crotch bobbing up and down.

With a smile he flipped the covers back and saw Debra, no less beautiful in the morning, sliding his cock in and out of her mouth. She pulled off with a smile.

“Good morning big guy,” she said before returning her lips to his cock. She must have been at it for awhile, he was already pretty close.

“Uh, hi,” he said to the top of her head. “Where’s your uh, husband?” he asked warily, almost hoping that part of last night had been a dream in case things got complicated.

She popped her mouth off him again, then he noticed one of her hands was underneath her and almost certainly massaging her sex.

“I’m pretty close to cumming again,” she said, “Once I’m done, I’ll pull him out and we can all have a chat.”

Debra said it so matter-of-factly that Alex couldn’t even respond. He just laid his head back down and enjoyed her work, thinking about the little man she still had in her asshole. Minutes later he came down her throat, which set off her own orgasm as she hungrily swallowed his seed.

Wiping her mouth and licking her finger clean, she said “I’m gonna go get John. Want some coffee?”

John felt her body shift again and could imagine what she was doing. He smiled as he thought of her enjoying Alex’s cock the way she used to enjoy his. Her heart rate picked up, and it seemed that he could hear some distant rubbing. He wasn’t an idiot, and immediately started contributing his own sensation by leaping about her colon as best he could without being able to see.

She must have finished, because the world shifted again and John felt himself fall onto an area that felt different than the rest of her.

“Am I getting out of here?” he asked as he realized he was standing on her sphincter. Moments later his guess was confirmed. The floor beneath his feet cracked open slightly, revealing the distant tile of their shower floor. Carefully, John slipped through the hole Debra had managed to create just as her fingers came upward, searching for him.

“I love you so much,” she said to him as the running shower washed last night from them both. “Were you okay?”

John nodded emphatically ‘yes,’ knowing she’d never hear him over the water. Then he flung his arms around in a seemingly random pattern.

“I love you too,” he was saying.

***

Twenty minutes later the three of them were seated at the dinner table. In John’s case, the mini-printed table he’d created. His microphone had been replaced with a fully charged one and hooked up to the speaker that was set into the center of their round table.

“So…” Alex started, not sure where to begin. He took a drink of his coffee.

“So, we’ve been going out like that for awhile now,” Debra said, feeling like she should steer the conversation. “But we’ve always been afraid if he was seen he’d be smashed or I’d get hurt.”

Alex nodded, understanding. He’d spent a good chunk of the past several years making sure his sister stayed safe from those who wanted to crush her just for being small.

“But it’s only a matter of time before something bad happens,” John added through the speaker. “It’s fun, it’s great, it really fulfills what Debra needs and I can’t give her.”

Debra nodded as she drank her coffee.

“I know it seems weird,” she said to Alex who was sitting there nervously, still in his boxers, with her saliva drying on his cock. “We love each other more than anything, but I need the physical. Toys only go so far.”

“And I know this doesn’t change how we feel,” said John. “It’s purely for what I can’t give her anymore. We’ve even modified all sorts of technology,” his tiny hand pointed at the speaker, “so sometimes it’s barely like I’m changed at all.”

“But you two need sex?” Alex asked, raising an eyebrow. “She needs it? You both do? I’m confused there.”

The married couple both nodded.

“Yeah it’s weird,” John said, “But even last night when you came right on my face, nice aim by the way, I still enjoyed it. And even if I hadn’t, I’d still endure it for Debra.”

She let out a dreamy sigh from a touched smile.

“And we talked about having someone like you involved,” she said, reaching out and grabbing one of Alex’s hands as her other one gently went toward John. He put his tiny hand on one of her nails. “If you’re okay with it, we want to invite you to be, well, our boyfriend.”

Alex looked between the two of them. His cock somehow twitched. The situation was bizarre, but these two were somehow the most authentic people he’d ever met. And he’d be a moron if he didn’t want to keep boinking Debra. Even without John involved, last night would have been the best sex of his life.

The couple looked at him nervously, unable to read his face.

“If we do this,” Alex said, looking at John, “You gotta know we’re gonna get more freaky, right?”

John nodded.

“Part of why we were hoping to find someone cool with this was so that we could do a lot of things that you just can’t get done with two people.”

“And it’s just sex?” Alex asked.

“Just sex,” Debra said with a smile. “And you might have to open a jar once in awhile.”

Alex laughed into his coffee, spilling some onto his well-defined chest. Debra licked her lips as the coffee trickled onto his boxers. John didn’t miss her look and smiled.

“Do it hon,” he said to the woman he loved. She leaned forward to kiss his tiny head gently, then put her hand on Alex’s chest.

“I’ll clean you up,” she said as she winked.