- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Story Indtroduction 

The blue light of the computer monitor reflected off of your reading glasses as you curiously scrolled through the internet. After days of meticulous research and unwavering zeal, you finally came across a potential opportunity. It was on a website you found on the 3rd page of google, the background was all black, and the font-color was red. "Oh yeah, this is promising", you exclaim to yourself quietly. Before you was an enticing summary of the drug that was displayed just below the latter. The page displayed,

"Have you ever desired to experience the world from a different perspective? A smaller perspective perhaps? If so, we offer you the product of the future! Kregreteronetm Taken orally, this drug is capable of creating a smaller clone of you that is a separate continuation of your existence. Your clones’ memories have a 24 hour lag time with your own. In other words, you can remember what your clone experiences a day later. This way you don't have to worry about any physical risks to yourself when reduced in size. It's an offer you can’t refuse.

 

Kregreteronetm

Capsule dosage: 100mg/1 inch, 200/2, 300/3,....1.2grams/12 inches.

 

Quantity: 1-30

(Contact us for bulk orders)

 

Cost: $30/capsule (regardless of dosage)

 

Side effects: Nausea, shortness of breath, general malaise, vomiting, unpredicted size change, coma, and death*

 

*Usually as a result of subsequent environmental factors.

 

Consume at your own risk and enjoy!

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>[Proceed to Checkout]

The price is too good to pass up. So what if they send you bunch of sugar pills. The chance of getting to fulfill your fantasy far outweighs the price of a sucker's lesson. Card in hand, you proceed to checkout with three 400mg capsules. This should be fun.

 

A week later the package finally came. The suspense was killing you as you stared at the package sitting there on the smooth gray countertop. It was a dark engraved steel cased box with an apparent seal running along its sides. There was a suspicious looking metal button with a very small hole drilled in its center.

You decided to withhold from telling your girlfriend Lizzy about it and instead surprise her with the smaller you. It's not that she doesn't know about all of your darkest desires, but you found that the element of surprise will make the situation much hotter. Without any further hesitation you push down on the button.

"Ouch" you yelp pulling your finger back. You look at your fingertip and it's covered in blood. Before you can attend to your minor injury, the now hissing box brings your attention back to itself. You can see the button sliding down into the black hard steep. Then nothing. You gaze at the container with patience, your finger still slightly stinging. *Crack* the box pops open. A slight steam escapes the contents within; three white pills in three pill shaped grooves.

Lizzy was due to be in a few hours so you wanted to leave her with a surprise before you left on a camping trip with the boys for the night. The three white pills were in sitting in your hand inconspicuously. Oddly, the high quality box that contained the drug Kregreteronetm, was unaccompanied by any sort of pamphlet of instructions. Well, I guess then it doesn't really matter how I take it. And with that thought, you popped all three pills, sat back, and awaited their effects.

About 45 minute later you start to feel an uneasiness in your stomach. A sort of gurgling you get when you’re about to..oh wait.. no.. it was just a fart. Welp, that settles it, they're duds then. You get up, pack your bags and get going. You can't help but take the box with you to examine what oddities it is made out of. With a light, single night pack, you're off to tackle a small adventure.

Ahhh, the open road. There is nothing quite like it. The pine tree forests, rows and rows of all types of fruit orchards, and the bright blue sky with exploding white clouds. The day is beautiful and ready to be seized, you think to yourself.

Suddenly the world is now dark. There is a light ring in your ears. And the smell...the smell is different, but familiar. You realize your eyes were simply closed as you open them. The sight is no longer endless road and landscapes. It's your apartment. Only ten times bigger. "I can't believe it, it worked!” you shout out with what little voice you have. Before you can begin to gather your thoughts you here a knock on the door. "Oh shit!"