[Reviews - 12] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Daniel and his friends make a deal with their genious friend Rachel.

If they helped her to make some test experiments with her new invention, they can go with her on a trip to the other side of the world...

It's gonna be easy and nothing out of the ordinary right? right?!

 

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: X
Categories: Adventure, Breasts, Body Exploration, Feet, Gentle, Insertion, Mouth Play, Sci-Fi Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes
Word count: 13503 Read: 46226
Published: December 30 2019 Updated: January 21 2020

1. Introduction by TinyEd [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (3066 words)

Hello, this is my first story of this kind.

I'm not native english speaker, so if you find some grammar errors you can leave a review and I'll try to fix it.And if you enjoy the story you can leave a review too!

This fisrt chapter is just an introduction.

 

2. This is a Toetal fun experience isn't it? by TinyEd [Reviews - 0] (2037 words)

Second chapter, focused on feet.

 


3. Now say "ahhh" by TinyEd [Reviews - 0] (2126 words)

Third chapter, focused on mouth play.

 

 

4. The DD Rachel's mountains by TinyEd [Reviews - 0] (2312 words)

Fourth chapter focused on breasts 

 

 

5. The tight and moist cave of love by TinyEd [Reviews - 3] (3050 words)

Insertion centered chapter and the end of the story

6. Epilogue by TinyEd [Reviews - 3] (912 words)

This is the epilogue of the story, I'm not sure yet if I'm gonna do a sequel about this characters but hopefully it might be

 

Also, this is gonna be a short chapter

Enjoy!