- Text Size +
Shannon made her way back through the vacant fields towards town, on the horizon she could see the sun rising. She lazily rubbed her still distended belly, feeling a weariness wash over her. She slowed her pace.

“I need to rest, I’ll pass out if I try much more.” She searched around her and spotted the old Johnson ranch off to her right. It was an abandoned farmstead. Old Bill Johnson has died last year with no one to pass it on to but to stubborn to sell. It was a gathering spot for high schoolers during the summer. Fortunately for Shannon, it was perfectly empty this time of year. She turned and made her way there, covering the distance in a matter of moments.

Shannon stepped over the rotting wood fence shrinking until she was back to more reasonable height of five-foot eleven. A sadness washed over her amongst a storm of other emotions. Pushing the broken door open she walked into the dusty house. A worn out couch and some chairs the only thing left furniture wise on the inside. Glass beer bottles and trash dotted the wood floor.

Shannon sat heavily on the couch, her mind now racing over the events of last night.

“I. Just. Did that.”

Her own normal voice sounded almost foreign to her. The past events played through her mind like a broken dream.

She remembered the horrified expressions on Molly’s face throughout her torture and the moment of elation when she thought she finally had an upper hand.

Shannon started giggling to herself, stifling a full on laugh when she looked down at her belly.

“You deserved every bit of that.” She whispered softly as she rubbed around her belly button.

Shannon laid back on the couch and closed her eyes. Exhaustion overcoming her as one last thought pierced her mind.

“I’m pretty fucked up and I love it.”

She sighed and drifted off into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shannon woke up feeling amazing. She slowly sat up rubbing the sleep from her eyes. Sunlight poured in through the broken windows.

“Fuck, how long was I out? It looks like morning again.”

Out of the corner of her eye she saw that her belly was back to normal and with it an intense need to relieve herself. She grabbed an old newspaper off the floor made her way out back squatting just outside the door. The smell from her shit was overwhelming.

“Oof, y’all really did not sit well in my system. Even as a pile of shit you managed to get one more dig at me.”

Warm liquid flowed through her bare toes pulling her from her focus on the smell.

“Ah fuck me, great job pissing on yourself Shan.”

She wiped herself with the newspaper, stood up and rubbed her feet dry in another patch of grass. She raised her right foot to look at the bottom.

“That is one nasty wrinkly foot. A bath might not hurt.”

Then it hit her, “Who the fuck cares? Dirty feet and a dirty mind for dirty deeds.”

Her stomach rumbled.

“Guess I better find some food. Good thing I know where a town full of food is.”

Her mind trailed off to her town as she planned her next move.

There were so many awful memories she had. Sure there were some good people to her throughout her time growing up. Most notably, Carly.

She thought of her best friend Carly. The one person who had been there for her everyday. She always lended an ear when she was having problems or just wanted to bitch about her family or school. Her parents were the worst. Her drunken father slept with every woman with a pulse and her mom spent most of her days strung out on meth.

Carly kept her sane through it all. She never had to be her friend, but she chose to be and Shannon was thankful for that. Carly came from a good home and did well in school, the complete opposite of her. They shared one major thing in common though, bad luck with boys.

Carly was homely and slightly overweight. Despite years of trying different diets and half-assed attempts at working out. She never could lose it and no amount of makeup could help her change a guys mind. They shared many late nights talking about taking the plunge and dating each other. Every time, Carly backed out at the last second, saying she knew her parents would object and she didn’t want them to ban her from seeing Shannon. They were stuck back then.

That’s when it clicked. Not anymore.

“I can’t believe I just thought of this, I can help her too! I’ll just do the same for her, like I did Molly. Maybe then, Carly will finally feel free to be with me!” Shannon hopped up and down in excitement clapping her hands.

Her excitement was cut short by the sound of an approaching vehicle.

“Who the hell could that be?” She wondered.

Running to the side of the house she peered around and saw a gray Honda Accord stop in the front yard. Shannon was just able to make out the graphics on the side when the driver opened the door.

Thomas Auctions

Out stepped a forty something balding man in a frumpy tan suit.

“That must be Harold Thomas, the auctioneer. Guess the bank is ready to get rid of this place. Unfortunately for him, I really need his car if I’m to sneak into town to talk to Carly.” Shannon thought to herself.

Harold pushes his thick glasses back to the bridge of his nose and made his way to the trunk.

“Sure hate to sell this place off. Mr. Johnson was a good man, I hope he doesn’t look down to harshly on me for this.” Harold said to himself as he pulled out an auction sign and a hammer.

Walking to the edge of the driveway he got to work pounding the sign in.

Shannon watched Harold walk away and made her move.

She quickly grew herself to a hundred feet tall, making sure to steer her growing body clear of the house. She wanted to see the surprise on his face when he finally realized what was behind him.

Stifling a giggle, she tip-toed over the house, careful to slowly place her feet onto the ground. She made her way to her knees and quickly clasped both hands around Harold.

She gave Harold a minute in the dark of her palms. He began fighting and yelling, his screams muffled by the walls of her thick hands.

“Here is the church, here is the steeple. Open the doors and see all the people!”

Shannon opened her palms, cupping them in front of her face. Before her laid the disheveled and bewildered Harold.

“Wha...who..what is going on!?”

“Now Mr. Thomas, you don’t remember me? It’s Shannon.” She said innocently.

Harold stared for a moment still in shock and trying to comprehend what he saw.

A knowing look came across his face

“I remember you, you’re that poor girl whose parents give our good town a bad name! What’s happened to you? Why are you, so...so large?”

Shannon shook her head.

“You’re gonna wish you phrased that a little nicer Harold. I was going to just shake you down for your keys, but someone needs to learn that if you don’t have anything nice to say, you shouldn’t say anything at all.”

Fear replaced the scornful look on Harold’s face.

“What’re you planning on doing? Put me down now, please. I’m sorry, you can have the car and whatever else you want. Just please put me down.”

A wicked grin spread across her large face.

“Oh I plan on having whatever I want, but first I could go for a light snack to hold me over until I can sneak into town for the full course.” Shannon said seductively as she licked her lips.

Horror crossed his face when he realized what the giant woman was getting at. He pushed himself up from the giant wrinkled palms and made a beeline for the edge.

“Oh no you don’t.”

Shannon immediately started growing larger.

Harold found himself surrounded by a cage of ever thickening fingers. No matter how much he struggled against them, he couldn’t get them to budge. He finally stopped, panting. After a few deep breaths he noticed large cracks all around him that were much smaller a moment ago. Looking through a gap, he saw a much larger version of the soft pink lips he was just in front of.

“Harold, Harold, Harold.”

The disapproving voice shook his very bones.

“I told you I’m going to get whatever I want, you can’t escape me. Now take off all your clothes and drop them to the ground below.”

Harold looked up at her eyes defiantly.

“No, I will not...”

Shannon hit Harold with her ring finger.

“I. Said. Strip.” Shannon growled

Harold rubbed the top of his head as he bent over to pick up his fallen glasses. Looking up once more, he slumped his shoulders and got to work slowly taking off his jacket.

Shannon waited as piece after piece of clothing was dropped through a gap in her fingers and floated to the ground below. She studied the almost naked man. She was grossed out by his hairy chest and very prominent beer belly. His whitey tighties almost blended in with his pale skin.

Harold paused, standing only in his underwear and socks.

“Everything.” Shannon hissed

Harold began to break down as he slid his socks off and slowly pulled down his underwear revealing a small dick covered in a bush of salt and pepper pubic hair. As he released his underwear over the side tears rolled down his face.

“Ugh, you are disgusting. I can feel my pussy drying up.”

Harold fell to his knees in her palm crying and begging.

“Please just leave me be, please. My wife left me four months ago, my kid won’t talk to me. I didn’t mean to talk so rudely about your parents..”

“ A sad story for a sad snack. I don’t give a shit. Maybe if you talked a little nicer to women the first time you speak, you might have better outcomes.”

Shannon put her hand to her mouth and dropped Harold in. Muffling his scream as she quickly closed her lips.

She swirled her tongue around his body, feeling him squirming wildly. She pushed him to one cheek and then the other.

“God he tastes awful.” Shannon shuddered.

She ended her toying and swallowed, cringing the whole time.

“Bleh. I don’t remember Brian or Molly tasting like that at all. Yuck!”

She shrunk herself back to her former height, spitting repeatedly in an attempt to get the taste out of her mouth.

“I should’ve just bit down on him. At least his blood couldn’t have made it any worse.”

She shuddered as she picked up Harold’s pants, finding the keys in the right pocket.

“Guess I can’t very well drive around naked.” She said thoughtfully.

Shannon grew her index fingernail out into a razor sharp point and cut the legs of the pants into shorts. Grabbing the long sleeve white dress shirt she putting on the too large shirt she held up the shorts, growing until dress shirt fit snugly and her large ass poked out the bottom. Glancing down to admire her work she could clearly see the outline of her giant camel toe. She gave it a soft pat.

“Soon.”

Returning her fingernail to normal she stuffed herself into the Honda, fired up the engine and headed towards her friend Carly’s.
Chapter End Notes:
Slower chapter for Shannon, next chapter should pick up more. What do you want to see happen when Shannon meets up with Carly?