- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Anita arranges her cross-country smuggling operation for her new shrunken sex toy.

With Anita's official business in New York finished, she just had a little bit of... unofficial business to wrap up before catching the flight back to California.

This was far from the first time she had snapped up an unwilling shrinkee in a distant city. Hell, in her time as the superstar behind Syze, she had stolen half a dozen people from the anonymous masses of New York alone. Risky, but not terribly; her fame was of the type where only a few people, usually industry insiders, recognized her by her apearance. And most interactions with strangers were of the type where she would give her name, and they would look confused for a moment, as if saying, 'I recognize the name, but I don't know why I recognize it, and I don't know how to ask you why I recognize it.'

In any case, it didn't really matter if the tinies recognized her. Matching with her on Syze was always a one-way trip.

The more concerning part was the possibility that someone might catch on to a pattern in the disappearances, or irregularities in her behavior if she was already under suspicion. After working with the FBI to develop Syze's integrated system for user safety, she learned a lot about the feds' methods to identify untoward behavior on her app, and what she could do to avoid getting caught by that net. She didn't know all of their tools, but she knew how they thought, and had developed a set of procedures to make sure that she could disappear people without arousing suspicion.

In addition to how she had made herself more or less invisible on the app itself, she had to make the matches disappear as well. That was easy to do on the app; once they had been submitted to her control over their size, their profile, and all evidence that it had ever even existed, was wiped from the servers. Any credit card transactions that had occurred from paid users would be a loose end, so she had to generally limit herself to matches who were using the sixty-day free trial.

Since the match was always in person, she had physical control over their phone, too, which had to be disabled and disposed of as soon as possible, before she entered the nexus of warrantless federal surveillance that was airport security. Being the woman in charge of a size-control app, who seemed to travel with two phones a lot of the time, in conjunction with a mysterious disappearance in the city from which she was traveling, was a suspicious enough set of coincidences for even a local cop to get warrant, to say nothing of the shadowy world of FISA courts and FBI investigations.

On her last day in New York, and in the relatively private confines of her hotel room, she pried Braden's phone apart with a multi-tool, cut the battery out, then removed the memory chip and the SIM card, snapping both into a tiny pieces before wrapping them up in a wad of toilet paper and flushing them down the toilet. No need to worry about electronics that small clogging anything along the line in the municipal sewage system.

Then she wrapped up the battery and the phone up in some greasy fast food trash. She'd toss those in a trash can in the hotel lobby on her way out, just before the end of breakfast, around when they'd normally be emptying the trash.

Her new panties, purpose-built to torture the shrunken man, might raise suspicion if someone searched her bag and figured out how they functioned, so she stuffed them into a laundry bag with her dirty workout clothes, hoping that a formless bundle of sweaty clothing wouldn't attract too much scrutiny even if her bag was searched. There was always the remote chance of a pervy security worker digging through her dirty panties just to get his rocks off, but that was just a risk she had to accept. In any case, the circumstances surrounding such an accidental discovery were sketchy enough that she could probably keep it buried with bribery or blackmail.

Only one last piece of incriminating evidence to take care of.

Getting the shrunken man himself through the TSA would normally be a massive challenge. However much it frustrated her, she had to subject herself to the same bullshit as everyone else. She still had to remove her shoes, her jacket, and her bag to get X-rayed. Then she had to endure the naked-body scanner, and, after all that, she still stood the chance of having to submit to a whole body pat-down. With all the rigors of that security, there was only one way for her to smuggle the shrunken man onto the plane.

Alone in her hotel and fresh out of the shower in the morning hours before her flight, Anita wore nothing more than her fancy new pair of panties as she let her hair dry, making sure her new little toy got to enjoy as much time with her as she could afford him. Once she had taken care of the rest of the remaining evidence that could clue the world into the little man's continued existence, she stood up from the chair and slid her panties down to her knees.

She bent forwards slightly so she could see the tiny man, then waved down at him. "Hey there! How you holding up?" she asked. He didn't need to respond. "Actually, I don't care," she said. "So we're going to fly to California together, but I could only get one ticket." She smiled down at the little man, and undid the bounds that held him, scooping his body out of the crotch of her panties.

He was a bit wet, ew. She resisted the tempation to take a sniff to figure out what the hell he was coated in. Instead, she endured the slimy feeling on her fingertips, and said, with a smile on her face, "But don't worry! You'll get to enjoy First Class too, in your own way. But, first..."

She made sure that he could see when she grabbed her phone and opened up her own Syze app. She put it down on the desk, shooting him a sultry grin, then hit the 'size down' button until he was a bit less than three inches. Noiselessly, and slowly enough that even he didn't even notice it happening for a few seconds, he started to shrink. Quickly, he was too small to fit into the panty trap, but just large enough to fit comfortably in his new home.

She cocked her legs out a bit and bent down a little further, positioning the tiny man just below her crotch. A wicked thought occurred to her, and she flipped him upside down, then guided his legs, followed quickly by the rest of his body, into her vagina. It was the same motion, the same sensation, as inserting any tampon; quick and easy, but uncomfortable, her unwilling pussy accepting the tiny object with only the slightest complaint, a sensation she'd be able to ignore quickly.

That might change if he started to struggle. She had shrunk him down to the smallest size she was sure would be secure in the confines of her vagina, but she couldn't be sure that his struggles wouldn't be distracting. She had done this before; she had left shrunken men buried in her vagina for hours, even days at a time. Sometimes, she had been able to ignore them indefinitely. Sometimes, they had left her insatiably horny, and she had used them for her own pleasure until their tiny bodies were completely broken.

Maybe it had been their position, maybe it had been their energetic struggles, or maybe it had just been her own chaotic hormones. She wanted to keep this new toy though, so she was hoping that he wouldn't bother her too much. Hopefully, with the little man's position, he would learn quickly how miserable life could get if he made her wet. So long as she allowed him to retain the near-invulnerability offerered by the shrinking process, he could swallow as much vaginal discharge as her body could produce without ill effects. If he had any senses, that would teach him not to be too annoying.

She slid her panties back on and gave her crotch a quick rub, feeling for any irregularities. None. His entire body was inside her, completely hidden from the outside world, and she could barely feel him in there but for the small, dull pressure of the bulk of his body.

Anita gave her pelvic muscles a little squeeze, and his sudden but brief struggle in response was a practically electric sensation. She giggled. Maybe she was a bit more horny than she thought. Perhaps she could...

She eyed the clock. Nope. Too late. She took a deep breath and shook her head to clear her mind, but that animal instinct remained tucked away in the back of her brain. She started to dress, her cheeks a little too hot, her breath a little too quick, her heartbeat a little too rapid. Fuck, she wouldn't be able to keep her focus for the entire trip home if this kept up.

"Keep it up, buddy," she muttered. She knew he couldn't hear him, but a part of her hoped that he would. "Maybe we can have some fun when I get back."