- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

When you match with your shrunken playmate, you had best honor the terms of your arangement.

Through one half-open, drunken eye, Zach swiped through the offerings on Syze, looking for something to take immediate advantage of, and almost sure that there would be nothing there.

It was almost one in the morning. His buddies, Ted and Marco, had already gone to bed, but he figured that, hell, it was Vegas, why not make the most of the night? Unfortunately, most of the chicks on the app were either looking for some weird, long-term shit, or looking for sadistic play that he wanted absolutely no part of.

Swipe left, swipe left, swipe left. Fuck's sake. Every profile was either "looking for long-term panty pet" or some variety of "can you handle being under my foot?" Some distant, slightly lucid part of his brain was grateful that, with the settings he had input into the app, he wouldn't be able to match with those weirdos even if he tried.

But, fuck, they really needed to clean this app up. A picture of a woman who was clearly Emma Watson, with the caption "Be my sex toy! Live in my pussy! Much sex now!" What kind of a fucking idiot would fall for something that was so obviously a scam? And how could it persist on an app that kept reminding him how safe and above-board everything on it was?

Swipe left, swipe left, swipe left. That was definitely a frank photo, if a little staged to make it look sexy. "I need a man to live in my stomach," the text read. "I'm fasting, so I want to swallow someone so I don't feel hungry for a week."

No thanks. What kind of person would even want to spend a week just chilling in some woman's stomach? It was always women who wanted that kind of shit, too. Zach had the men's side of the app enabled as well, and almost all of them wanted a shrunken toy that they could use while they fucked their wife or girlfriend. To be honest, if he had seen any offers that meant real action now, he might have taken it. But, so far, all of them were people trying to set up future dates.

Swipe left, swipe left, swipe left. Women who were surprisingly open about their masochistic tendancies were frighteningly common. "See how long you can survive under my ass," one profile claimed. One of the pictures even featured the woman's naked body, a millimeter-tall man stuck to the round flesh of her butt. A second woman was looking for a butt plug to be her 'workout partner.' "I need some chewing gum," another profile stated bluntly, “Maybe a day, maybe two, maybe a week. I’ll chew on you when I’m bored and I’ll store you where I like other times. Maybe my pocket, maybe my bra, maybe my pussy. Match with me to find out.”

Women can really get away with anything on this app, can’t they? Swipe left, swipe left, swipe left. Finally, he alighted on a profile that he almost ignored after the sheer mechanical monotony of swiping left over and over again, but it caught his eye due to the three sets of naked tits that were in the first picture. He wasn’t sure, but it seemed as if one of the chicks was shaven bare below the waist.

“Be our bachelorette toy!” the profile exclaimed. “We’re here for one night, and there’s no rule saying a shrunken man can’t join the party! The bride wants to have some fun! Be the lucky man to join us in our hotel room!”

Zach was skeptical at first, but he actually recognized the background of his hotel in some of the pictures. The same tacky wall art, the same nondescript carpeting. He checked what the profile was looking for, and it had none of the cruel dominatrix stuff that others were after. Vaginal play, mouth play, sex toys, and the full range of sizes from a millimeter to three feet.

That was something that might be interesting. He swiped right and the match went through almost immediately. He fired off a 'wyd' message and got a reply before he could even go back to swiping.

'It's a party! We're drunk lmao'

'Room for one more?' he asked.

'Only if ur tiny lol'

'Where are u?'

In response, he got a photo that he had to click on to see, but even the blurred preview clearly had a lot of flesh tones in it. When he uncensored it, he saw a naked woman laying spread-eagled on a bed, her face blindfolded and her arms bound. A slight-breasted Asian woman, wearing nothing but lacy pink thong, straddled her face and was leaning foward, her own face buried in the other woman's pussy.

Both of the chicks were incredibly hot, and Zach felt a stirring in his pants just at the image. The girl followed the image with the answer to his question. 'The palazzo'

'Im there too,' Zach fired back.

'Come over! We're getting bored lol'

Zach was rolling out of bed and headed for the door before she even said what room they were in. Five minutes later, two floors up and three rooms over, he was in front of their door, barefoot and with nothing but sweatpants, his phone, and his room key. Clothes weren't going to matter.

He could hear the screaming and laughing on the other side of the door pretty clearly, and it all fell to a silent hush when he knocked. He heard someone speak, then another chorus of giggles. The door opened, and the woman who greeted him was naked from head to toe.

The sight was a shocker. The burnette woman was not actually in any of the pictures on the profile, but, with stark tan lines on her breasts and crotch and a towering, lithe body, she was one of the most beautiful women Zach had ever seen. They both looked each other up and down for a long moment, and then, clearly satisifed, she grabbed his hand and dragged him into the room.

The smell was the first thing that hit him, a heady musk of sweat and pussy. Empty wine bottles were laid out on and underneath the windowsill, and more were on the dresser. R&B music videos from YouTube were playing on the television, casting shifting colors across an otherwise dim room. The woman, presumably the bachelorette, had slipped her bonds and was drinking from a glass of wine, her blindfold lifted to her forehead.

The other three women in the room saw him come in and cheered. Zach felt like the luckiest guy in the world; he didn't even bother to hide his erection. "You ready?" the woman who greeted him asked.

"Uh, yeah," he said, fumbling for his phone. When she turned to grab her own off the dresser, he cast an eye at her ass, and noticed that she had a butt plug in. There were more sex toys on the bed, a dildo, a few vibrators, and another butt plug. He opened up Syze and, with another glance at the brunette, gave her consent to control his size.

Immediately, he started to shrink. Slowly, inch by inch, so he had time to pull off his pants before they fell off and to set his phone on the dresser. His half-mast boner popped out of his underwear like a spring-loaded doorstop, and he heard one of the girls, a redhead nursing a glass of red, giggle at the sight. It was a bit emasculating to watch himself literally diminish in front of these women, but he just tried to stand up straight and endure it.

Finally, when he was about a foot tall, the woman leaned down and plucked him off the floor, still shrinking. It was even more emasculating to be handled almost like a baby, frankly, but there was nothing to be done about it at this point. She plopped him down on the bed and, towering over him, hands on naked hips, said, "That's our blushing bride to-be. Jeanne, meet your new toy."

Zach was still shrinking but it had slowed. He had to be less than six inches tall at this point. What had she reduced his size to? He waved at the giantess with the blindfold, and she waved back, a cute, drunk grin on her face, teeth stained red from wine.

"So, new toy," the woman said. She knew his name, right? "We've got a game for you. You've got to get that lovely lady off. And, every time you make her cum, we make you a bit bigger, okay?"

Jeanne downed the rest of her wine and lay back, spreading her legs across the bed. The motion sent a wave of instability across the matress that almost caused Zach to lose his footing. Struggling to stand up straight, Zach looked up at the stern-faced, naked brunette, and nodded, not without a little bit of fear. Fuck, he couldn't have been more than two inches tall at this point.

"If you get big enough, you get to give that girl the dick appointment she's been craving all night!" the massive woman exclaimed, spreading her arms wide. The other women let loose a cheer, their shrill voices deafening at his tiny size. He heard a muttered 'oh shit' follow, but couldn't see what had happened.  Another woman, the redhead with a tanktop covering an impressive pair of tits, leaned over the bed, fastening the bride-to-be back into her bonds.

The redheaded giantess made eye contact with him a few times as she did her work, and her gaze was practically dripping with lust. As she finished her work and put the blindfold back over Jeanne's eyes, she squeezed one of her boobs with her right hand, giving him a wink before letting it drop. It would have been hot as hell if it weren't for his size.

"What are you waiting for?" the brunette asked.

Zach looked up at her, then at the giantess spread across the bed. Her pussy lay hot and swollen between the massive, smooth-skinned pillars of her legs. A thin sliver of pink emerged from between the woman's brown, blood-flushed labia. The bumpy texture of freshly-shaven skin surrounded that thin, wrinkled slice of flesh, and a deep, heady stench filled the air even from his distant position.

Fuck, he was barely two inches tall at this point. How the hell was he supposed to do anything?

He looked back at the brunette, who eyed him expectantly, then at the prone bachelorette's vulva. The debate raged briefly within him, maybe he should just give up, but he ultimately wound up running forwards, trying to meet the challenge posed by the giantess as quickly as he could.

But, the closer he got to Jeanne's crotch, the more he realized how pathetic his situation was. Lying as she was, he could barely reach her asshole. If he tried really hard, he could maybe clamber up her skin and get to her vulva, but there was no way he was going to be able to pleasure her from here. The best, the very best he could do, was to crawl into her vagina, and even that would take nearly fifteen minutes of work, and then the most he could hope for would be to be a slight annoyance.

As he stared up at the monument of flesh between the giantess' legs, wondering what the hell he was going to do, he heard a new voice behind him. "Maybe he needs some help!"

He whipped around, and saw the Asian chick that had been in the photo on the app. Still wearing that lacy pink thong, she now stood in front of the brunette, her brown eyes staring hungrily down at him. After a moment's deliberation, she slid onto the bed, her knees creating a deep depression in the mattress and shifting the world underneath Zach's feet. He lost his balance the moment her weight hit the bed, falling straight to his ass.

And she didn't waste a moment. She leaned forwards with terrifying speed, her mouth open and tongue out. She came crashing down so quickly that Zach barely had time to react, and her tongue scooped him up off the bed and shoved him facefirst against Jeanne's pussy.

In that brief, terrifying moment of wet, chaotic motion, he heard another voice, syllables slured by wine. "Grab his phone before it locks!"



Lori thumbed through the tiny man's phone, watching with mild amusement as Winnie went to town between Jeanne's legs. What man wouldn't want to be in his position right now, she thought. He was in the wet, sloppy center of the threesome of his dreams.

She had to indulge her curiosity for a moment. They weren't doing anything they weren't allowed to, but who knew what the night held in store? Until then, she could take a look through the guy's phone and see what kind of person had willingly subjected himself to the horny whims of a bachelorette party.

The last few calls were just spam numbers, and the ones before that to male friends. The last text was some political bullshit, and, scrolling through the ones before, it seemed like there weren't any that were dated anything older than two months ago. She scrolled through the camera gallery, mostly dominated by extremely recent photos of him and his friends in Vegas. He had a Tinder profile in addition to his Syze profile, but no active matches. Even his browser history was a disappointing mix of social media and the news. This must be a new phone.

But she had control over his Syze app. He had allowed for a very narrow kind of sexual play, but she could totally change that, now that she had his phone. He opened up the settings on his match with her, and hit every single checkbox she could. Vore? Sure. Foot play? Hell yeah. Giant sex? Duh. Watersports? She didn't even know what that was, but why not? Scat? Now, she knew what that was, and she couldn't imagine that any one of them would be even remotely interested in it, but why not keep their options open?

More important was the timeframe. He had been willing to subject himself for one night. Specifically, a hard stop at 8 AM the next morning. That was fine for the bachelorette, but what about the rest of them, who had no husband to look forwards to? She slid that timer out until November of next year. The little man was about to experience a lifetime of fun with more women than he could have dreamed.

Lori heard a desperate, pleasured gasp, and looked up from the tiny man's phone. Winnie had already made Jeanne cum, and hard. Her legs sought to squeeze around the Asian girl's head, but the ropes kept her from doing so. Her chest heaved and her hips bucked, but Winnie kept her mouth clamped on Jeanne's crotch.

Where the hell was the shrunken man amidst all of that? She had promised to make him grow if he made Jeanne orgasm, but it hadn't really been him, had it? That was mostly Winnie, and he just happened to have the good fortune to be in the middle of it. She let it lie, and turned back to the tiny man's phone.

She had basically done all that she could to the little man's Syze app. What was his name again? Zach, right. "Hey, Kayla!" she said. "Download this Syze shit and match with this dude."

"Why?" the other woman asked, cradling her glass of wine in both hands.

"Because I made it so that he wants to be shrunk until next November. If you want a shrunken toy..."

"Oh shit!" she muttered. She looked briefly for a place to put down her glass, couldn't find one, and downed what was left before grabbing her phone. Lori watched the scene with amusement; she could have just used her other hand to pick up her phone. She laughed a little, but kept it suppressed. A part of her wanted to tease the girl about how drunk she was, but her own reality was currently swimming in alcohol, and she didn't really want to invite accusations of hypocrisy.

Ah, right. She opened up Zach's Syze app again and set the match range down to the minimum, to help Kayla get the match she needed. The only thing left was to make sure that the man's phone would never lock, so that they would never need his password to let Winnie and Jeanne get their chance to match with him. That was easy, just set it so the screen never turned off and she could basically control his phone until it ran out of battery.

That done, she set his phone down and grabbed her own glass of wine, watching as Winnie had her way with Jeanne. Fuck, that skinny Korean had a bigger appetite for pussy than she did for food. Surely she had to give the little man his chance to actually meet the challenge they had given him, right? If she really wanted to go down on someone, there were two other girls in the room who were naked and neglected.

Jeanne came a second time, straining hard against her bonds, tears streaming down her face as she gasped in desperate pleasure. Every muscle in her body tightened, and her hips bucked frantically, Winnie keeping her mouth securely clamped on the gap between her legs. She begged for it to stop, curses streaming forth, but could barely form a coherent sentence.

But, finally, Winnie gave her reprieve. She sat up, bodily fluids glistening around her mouth, looking down at Jeanne's twitching body with satisfaction. The shrunken man was nowhere to be found, though. "Wait," Lori said," Where is the guy?"

.Winnie giggled. "As far deep as I could get him," she answered.

It took Lori a moment to comprehend the answer, and then she laughed. "Oh my God!" she exclaimed.

Winnie joined her in the laughter, and Jeanne offered a weak, exhausted giggle. "How is he supposed to do his job down there?" Lori asked.

"That's his problem," Winnie answered, stepping off the bed and wiping her face clean.

"Oh my God, do you think she killed him by squishing him with her pussy muscles?" Kayla asked. She stumbled over every syllable, definitely the furthest into the wine among them.

"No, he's invincible, remember?" Winnie responded.

"Oh, right," Kayla said, giggling. "Give him to me, then."

Lori ignored her. "Can you feel him?" she asked Kayla.

Jeanne's breaths still came deep and hard. "Yes," she gasped. "Fuck, he's really struggling."

"Maybe he can actually pull it off," Winnie remarked.

"Oh... God!" Jeanne gasped. Her wrists strained against the ropes, and her hips bucked desperately, a sudden, unexpected wave of pleasure hitting her body hard. Her mouth gaped, trying and failing to draw breath as orgasm tightened every muscle in her body. Her whole body twitched; Lori could see the tendons straining against her skin; and finally she came down, letting out a throaty moan as she squirmed around on the bed.

"Holy shit..." Lori muttered. That guy pulled it off, and did it surprisingly quick.

"Fuck, I want him," Kayla said. She stood up, a little shaky on her feet, and set her wine down on the window ledge. She missed, but ignored the almost-empty glass hitting the carpet with a soft clunk. As Lori grabbed the her phone to size him up; he had earned it, after all; she didn't pay that much attention to the redhead as she clambered onto the bed and buried her face between Jeanne's legs.

"Oh no, please, stop," Jeanne moaned, somewhat unconvincingly. Lori looked over and saw Kayla holding Jeanne's legs far apart, sucking on her crotch with a ferocious will. "No, no, no..." The words escaped Jeanne's lips in a barely-comprehensible gasp. "Please. Stop. No.... Stop..."

Fuck. That little guy had really spiced things up. Lori started to feel a bit of warmth between her legs. This night was about Jeanne, but that little toy was hers, or theirs, for the next eighteen months. Eighteen months spent as her sex slave, pleasuring her however she demanded at whatever size she liked. She was going to do some absolutely unforgivable shit to him, and the very thought that there would be nothing he could do about it set her heart racing.

Kayla leaned up before Jeanne had apparently reached her next orgasm, the sudden interruption in a now-familiar rhythm grabbing Lori's attention as she navigated her phone. The tiny man's legs were poking out of Kayla's mouth, kicking ferociously between fluid-stained lips. She looked at Lori, grinned, then slurped down the tiny man like he was a string of spaghetti. She tilted her head back and swallowed him whole.

Lori almost dropped her phone in shock. "What the fuck!"

"What?" Kayla asked with a giggle. Lori thought, for a moment, that she had faked it, but her mouth was clearly empty as she spoke. "You said he's invincible."

"Yeah, but now what? Do we have to wait for tomorrow to fish him out of your shit?" Lori demanded.

Winnie stepped out of the bathroom, wearing a bathrobe and holding a half-empty glass of wine in her hand. "What happened?" she asked.

Before Lori could answer, there was a startlingly loud pounding at the suite's door. "Police!" a muffled voice yelled from the other side. "Open up right now!"

Whatever mood existed in the room prior to that was scooped out instantly, replaced by abject terror. The three of them looked in complete confusion at each other, while Jeanne tried desperately to free the blindfold from her face without her hands. No words were spoken; nobody could think of the words to speak.

The door pounding with heavy strikes a second time. "I'm giving you five seconds to open up!" the voice exclaimed. "Five! Four!..."

"Get dressed," Lori hissed. The other girls scrambled away, looking for anything to cover themselves with. There was no time for her, though. Maybe, if she was lucky, she could stun the cop with her sheer nakedness and win a chance at reprieve. She wasn't comfortable with it, but it was the only thing left with only three seconds remaining.

As the count reached two... one... She swung the door open and took a massive step back. On the other side of the door were three cops. One man, two women. In the instant that the door opened, all three of them scanned her body up and down, shock on their faces. Though the man's eyes lingered a little longer, all three carried guns and seemed deathly serious.

"Hands up!" One of the women shouted. Lori complied, and was forced to her knees by a rough, gloved hand on her shoulder. "Lori Holm, you are under arrest for aggravated sexual assault. Where is Zach Smithfield?"

Lori looked over her shoulder, not sure what to say. The other two, those not blindfolded, also turned their gaze to Kayla, who stood frozen in the process of wrapping a towel around her torso. The cops caught on quickly, and the other two turned their guns on her. "Where is he?" they demanded.

Cold handcuffs wrapped around Lori's wrists, and her arms were wrenched behind her back. She was acutely aware of how the violent motion sent jiggly waves through her naked body, and wanted nothing more than some fucking clothes. But she didn't have a choice anymore. She could only watch as the cops demanded that Kayla puke up the shrunken man. Tears streaming down her face, the drunk woman admitted that she couldn't do it.

They fed her a pill, and, in seconds, the shrunken man came forth amidst a wave of wine and half-digested food. She wasn't sure what happened next, though, as the cops wrenched her to her feet and escorted her, naked and barefoot, out of the hotel room and towards the squad car.

Holy shit. How had it gone so wrong so quickly?