- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Anita enjoys a high-cost moment of intimacy, and Braden suffers under her base desires. Domination and some vore, but mostly plot.

Anita managed to get it down to just a hair over two hundred dollars an orgasm before her body just wouldn't take it anymore. Breathing heavy, her hair a mess, she couldn't even bear the thought of laying a single finger on the sore flesh between her legs. Even the idea of stowing the shrunken man in her panties seemed painful.

She was slouched on the toilet, her pants, underwear, and even her shoes piled up in the corner of the stall, gripping her living sex toy loosely in her right hand. She couldn't take any more, but fuck that was fun. Exhausted, she raised her right hand and looked at the tiny man, soaked from head to toe in her own bodily fluids. "Was that too much for you?"

He didn't respond, at least, not that she could hear. She huffed, and heaved herself to her feet with a grunt. All she knew about this guy was the sparse details on his Syze profile, and he had given her more sexual satisfaction than any man in her entire life. She checked her watch. Twenty-three minutes to boarding. Maybe she could get to know a little bit about this man that she owned.

She slid his tiny body into the sink and pulled out her phone, sizing him up just enough that she could hear his voice, but that he wouldn't be able scale the walls of his porcelain holding cell. He was a little over six inches tall when she leaned down, a satisfied grin on her face. "You did good," she told him. Thinking about the last twenty minutes, she let loose a breathy giggle and tossed her hair aside. "Real good. Tell me about yourself."

In response, the tiny man raised his tiny middle finger and said, in his tiny voice, "Fuck you."

Anita didn't let her disappointment show on her face. She brought her left hand down to the shrunken man and brushed the side of his face with her forefinger. He recoiled visibly. "Come on," she purred. "I've never felt that good before. Just tell me your name... Please?"

He paused, but her tone of voice clearly got to him. "Braden," he admitted eventually. "Braden Walsh."

"Well, Braden, it's good to meet you," she said. "I'm Anita. Seems weird to have introductions after..." she checked her watch, and chuckled, "Oh, God. Seven days! Have you had fun?"

"No," he responded.

"No?" Anita asked, feigning shock. She leaned forward, bringing her face down to the point where she knew that it would be all the little man would be able to see. "Don't you like me?"

Braden took a step back. His expression was nothing if not deeply uncomfortable. "No, I..." He paused, rubbing the back of his neck. "Why are you doing this?"

Anita smiled, as if explaining something obvious to a child, "Well, because I own you, silly." She shrugged innocently. "I wanted to do it, so I did. Didn't you like it?"

The shrunken man had nothing to say for a long time. Eventually, he finally spoke up in a sheepish, almost desperate voice, "So when can I go home?"

"Home?" Anita asked, as empathatically as she could manage. She stared at him like she imagined his own mother would. "You are home. You belong to me."

The dispair on his face was clear, she could practically watch him working through the stages of grief. She stroked the side of his face with her massive finger again, "Oh, come on," she said gently. "It's not that bad. I don't hate you. I just own you. And you're my most treasured posession."

She straightened up, squaring herself up against the sink. "Now, come on. We've got a flight to catch. Where do you want to go?"

Braden stared up at her, speechless. Fuck, was he crying? She chose to ignore it. "Come on," she said, her voice low and dripping with sensuality. She hiked one leg over the side of the sink, then the other, resting her entire body weight on the porcelain. The tiny man's head was level with her clean-shaven crotch. "You wanna go in there again? Just a few hours? Maybe we'll have some fun in the bathroom?"

The shrunken man was already drifting backwards as she spoke, and fell flat on his ass when he hit the far end of the sink, staring at her pussy with fear and disbelief. "Come on," she purred. "Just get in there."

Again, he didn't respond, so she lowered her hands between her legs and spread her vulva open, baring the soft flesh beneath to the cool outside air. Fortunately, he didn't see her wince at the discomfort of touching the overstimulated, blood-flushed flesh. "I'll help you, if you need it. It's warm... and cozy... and safe..."

Braden didn't move. If anything, he curled up a little tighter against the wall of the sink, as if he could somehow escape someone twenty times his size. Anita had to suppress the urge to roll her eyes.

"You don't wanna go in my vagina?" she asked. She giggled. "Well, it's a long flight, I've gotta keep you somewhere safe."

She slid off the sink and moved to grab her discarded clothes. "Tell you what," she said. "I'll swallow you. That way, no matter what happens, you'll be safe inside me, and I won't get tempted by that awful airplane food. Win-win, right?"

Whatever the little man said, she was too far away, and the sound of her clothes sliding up her legs was too loud, for her to hear it. She didn't care, anyway. "Yeah, I like that," she decided. She grabbed her phone and shrunk him down to a single inch in size.

Braden, trapped in the bowl of the sink, tried and failed to escape her seeking fingers. She pinched him between thumb and forefinger and stuck him in her mouth without a second thought.

He could live there until she got bored with sucking on him, and then she'd swallow him and size him up to keep him from sliding further down into her intestines. You failed your interview, little man. This is a one-way relationship from now on. You will take whatever the fuck I want, and you will enjoy it, or you will suffer the consequences.

*****

What the fuck.

The giantess' tongue was a force of nature, completely unbeatable. It rolled him around, shoving him into her cheek, pressing him against the roof of her tongue, even sliding him underneath its slimy, twitching body. But, no matter what it did, he was powerless to resist. The heat was suffocating, and her saliva coated his entire body, but, worst of all was the knowledge that, at any moment, she could toss him around inside her mouth without warning. She was playing with his body like he was nothing more than a piece of hard candy.

What the fuck.

That had been a moment of sincerity from the giantess. Or so he thought. In the midst of his disorientation, his exhaustion, he didn't realize that it had been the expression of some kind of twisted, perverted domination fantasy until it was far too late. There was nothing he could have done, short of voluntarily shoving himself into her vagina... the very thought of it gave him the shivers... that would have changed what happened.

What the fuck.

This couldn't be his life, could it? He downloaded a dating app and suddenly he was a slave to a billionaire? A billionare who had absolutely no accountability for whatever she wanted to do with him? It seemed impossible, and yet here he was. A human being, with a life of his own, with a boyfriend who had no idea where he was, and he was being treated like a piece of hard candy by a woman who clearly didn't care whether he lived or died.

After five minutes, thirty, maybe even an hour of this torture, Anita's tongue twisted around and, in a chaotic motion, tucked him into her cheek. And then she spoke. Braden knew nothing about what she said, why she said it, or who she said it to, but the words she spoke shook his bones.

"What the fuck."

Exactly my point, he thought. But no context was forthcoming, as her tongue scooped him out from her cheek and pressed him up against the roof of her mouth. There was a moment, trapped between the hard surface of her palate and the soft muscle of her tongue, where he was completely sealed in flesh and the next move was a mystery. And then she swallowed.

He plummeted headfirst down her throat, and, aided by the pulsing muscles of her esophagos, he was sucked deeper, deeper, deeper into her body. The deep, bassy pounding of her heartbeat was deafening, rising in volume as he sank down towards her stomach, and then fading slightly as he fell even further down. The wet, fleshy sound of flexing flesh was the only constant, until he slid headfirst into her stomach.

He hit the slimy, deeply-wrinkled flesh hard, as if her throat had propelled him into it. By the time he had recovered his bearings, he was already growing.

It was slow, but he had entered the giantess' stomach as such a pathetically small figure that even a minor change in his size was noticeable. The already tight chamber grew smaller and smaller, until it was pressing him on all sides. The hole that he had slid through on his way in was now so small that he wouldn't be able to force his way through it even if he tried, and whatever path led deeper into her body was completely out of the question.

Braden screamed in frustration, but his voice was lost to the tons of flesh that surrounded him, drowned out by the pounding heartbeat that filled his world. Was this it? The freedom and fresh air of the outside world would never exist for him again? He had to live fastened to the flesh of this woman, or worse, inside her, forever?

What the fuck.