- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Revisiting the awkward pair from the west-coast sex shop. Insertion from GTS perspective and some lesbian sex.

A vegan udon place? Kayley didn't even know that this spot existed, but it apparently had great reviews, and wasn't that far from her own house. As the door jingled shut behind her, she sailed past the greeter; her match apparently already had a table; and took in the intimate, dimly-lit interior of the restaurant.

Low-hanging lamps with rice paper shades? Check. Bamboo growing from a planter somewhere? Check. Japanese calligraphy featured on the wall? Check. Bonus points for the red backlighting on the sculpted letters. Kirin Ichiban was on tap at the bar, and the walls featured minimalist, stylistic reinterpretations of classic Japanese artwork, including that piece with the big wave that she couldn't name.

Classic LA. She scanned the crowd, looking for her match. The place was packed, people sitting shoulder-to-shoulder at tables that were jammed so close together that the wait staff had to turn sideways to maneuver. Despite that, the volume in the restaurant was relatively low, and Kayley started to feel a little awkward already. She was here on the weirdest date of her entire life, and she had to endure it with a dozen strangers able to overhear?

She pulled out her phone and sent a single message to her match. 'Where are you?' The response came back almost immediately, 'Corner by the bar.'

Kayley looked up and saw exactly where her match was seated. It was as private as you could get in a place like this, a two-person booth tucked away in the corner, close enough to the entrance to the kitchen that no other tables were near it, but far enough that it wouldn't be constantly disturbed by the passage of the waiters. It was the best she could ask for.

Clutching her purse, Kayley weaved her way through the restaurant, and, as she approached the table, her match set down the phone and twisted around to look at her. She froze in place, recognizing the face for the first time.

Katrina, the impossibly bubbly sales clerk from the sex shop she had literally been in not two hours ago, spotted her, and her face lit up like the sun, and she waved cheerily. "Heeyyyy..." she sang.

Something in Kayley screamed at her to leave. It told her that it was already an uncomfortable thing she was doing, and that this was the last straw. Just turn on your heel and, if you can ever overcome the embarassment, find a new match later. But, at the same time, she had come this far, and the embarassment of running away would be worse than the embarassment of enduring an awkward night. After all, if things got bad, she could just say no, right? She hadn't agreed to anything in the app and nobody could force her to.

So, with some hesitancy in her step, she made her way to the table and slid into her chair, setting her purse on the floor as Katrina's bright face grinned at her. "Oh my God!" she exclaimed. "I can't believe it was you! I thought you looked familiar!"

"Yeah..." Kayley said, looking down at her menu. The whole thing was in Japanese, for some reason, so she flipped it over to the English side.

"Hey... Look," Katrina said softly. Something in her tone caught Kayley's eye, and she saw nothing but pure, earnest encouragement in the other woman's expression. Her palms were up, reaching across the table in an offering. "We're just here to get to know each other, right? No pressure at all."

Kayley hesitated, but took one of the other woman's hands in her own. "Sure," she said, forcing a grin. Katrina's smile widened in response, and her own grin suddenly seeemed less forced. "Sure," she repeated, more enthusiastically.

"Are you vegan?" Katrina asked, snapping her own menu off the table.

"I was, but..." Kayley trailed off. Who hadn't experimented with social consciousness these days, and who hadn't been lured away by the smell of bacon?

"If you're still on the bandwagon, the Suzuki is great," Katrina said.

Wait, what? She scanned the menu, and, sure enough, there was a meal called 'Suzuki.' "Wait, what?"

It seemed like Katrina's smile couldn't get any wider, but it did, and she leaned in close, "Between you and me," she whispered, "I think the owner is actually from Arkansas."

That got a laugh, a real laugh, a laugh that finally broke the tension, and Katrina joined in. "Oh, god," Kayley said with a sigh. "I think I'll just get the Nokia instead."

Katrina giggled. "Don't tell him that. He might actually put it on the menu." She looked around conspiratorially, and gestured for Kayley to lean in closer, "Look, the truth is... And keep this secret," she added, speaking quietly, "The truth is that the guy is from Mexico. He couldn't point out Japan on a map."

"How do you know that?" Kayley asked, leaning back.

Katrina rolled her drink between her palms, looking sheepishly down at the table. "Promise not to tell anyone?"

"Promise."

"Okay, so... Remember how I told you about the Testers?"

Kayley's jaw drapped. "No!"

Katrina caught onto her energy immediately. "Yeah!" she exclaimed. "That's how I met him!"

"Oh my god..." Kayley said, collapsing back into her chair and covering her laugh. It was too much.

What on earth had she been worried about? They got along better than she could have hoped, and the awkwardness at Pet the Tyger was totally forgotten. They both ordered a glass of Sapporo and the 'Suzuki,' suppressing giggles the whole time, and spent almost two hours at the table talking. Professionally, they had little in common, but, personally, they got along wonderfully.

Eventually, they closed out the check, and Kayley hopped into her car to follow Katrina to her apartment. Being able to decompress from the invigorating, high-energy experience in the restaurant just made her want whatever was coming next even more. But, Burbank being what it was, parking was a bitch, and so Katrina hopped into Kayley's car to help her find parking after she had taken up the only spot allotted to her at her apartment buildng.

It was ten more minutes of searching, and then a fifteen minute walk, before they finally slammed the door shut on Katrina's shoebox apartment. The moment the latch clicked closed, they looked at each other for a moment, then Katrina reached up, grabbed Kayley by the back of her head, and brought her down for a kiss.

"Mm!" she exclaimed in shock, but she was totally on board. Katrina's tongue wormed into her mouth, and she returned the favor, until the other woman suddenly disengaged and trotted happily over to the kitchen. Or whatever passed for a kitchen in four hundred square feet. She ducked behind the counter, and then emerged with a box of wine and a giggle. Her expression was a little eager, but also a little embrassed; Franzia wouldn't impress any socialites, but that's not who they were. They were just a couple of girls who were unfortunate enough to be sober, and they needed to fix that problem as soon as possible.

White wine served in mason jars, and they cuddled up together on the bed that was also the closest thing to a couch someone in a studio could afford the space for. They watched the first episode of some incredibly cheesy, ridiculously over-sexed Netflix reality show, and spent the whole time laughing with each other at how stupid it was. When it ended, Katrina stopped it before it automatically started playing the next episode, and leaned over for another kiss. Kayley fell completely into this one, despite her subvocalized moan of surprise when she felt the other woman's hand slide, ever so gently, between her legs.

When the kiss finally ended, Katrina leaned back and bit her lip, looking up and down at Kayley for a long, heated moment, "Did you bring it?" she asked finally.

There was no longer any reason for Kayley to pretend that she didn't know what Katrina was talking about. "Yeah..."

"I want to see it."

"Are you sure?" Kayley asked. "I mean..."

"I just want to see it," Katrina purred.

Kayley smiled, and brushed her knuckles against the other woman's cheek. She responded by flopping onto her back like a cat, stretching in a way that drew Kayley's eyes to the hard, smooth ridges of the muscles of her thin limbs. "Fine," she said finally, and slid off the bed, headed for her purse.

She wasn't at all subtle when she bent over to fish the toy out of her purse, and cast a glance back when she was... in the position. Katrina didn't even show a shred of shame when she met Kayley's eyes, and, the gall of it, she winked.

Looks like the bubbly cartoon princess that manned the shop had a dirty side. An unabashedly dirty side that only took a few glasses of wine to let loose. Kayley straightened up, fished the rubber toy out of the box, and threw it onto the bed. She had to confess that she had already prepared it a bit in the hopes that tonight would turn out as well as it had, washing it off and plugging in the vibrators and batteries; she couldn't wait to use it.

Katrina grabbed it as Kayley slid back into bed, inspecting its curves and ridges. She rolled onto her back and held the toy above her, turning it over for a few seconds. "Wow..." she said. "Where do you think I should go?'

Kayley's head popped up off the pillow. "You?"

Katrina made a spectacle of rolling her eyes, and climbed up onto her knees. "Yes, me," she said, walking on her knees across the mattress and straddling Kayley's hips. Kayley felt her hands drift instinctively up to the other woman's hips; she didn't seem to notice. She held the toy up between them, inspecting it like a jeweler might study a diamond. "Oh, it all looks so fun, I can't decide," she said finally, throwing the toy aside and looking down at Kayley. Her hands drifted down and slid over Kayley's, firming them up against her hips. "You choose."

Kayley gulped. God, this was too much, but she fucking loved it. "The match..."

"Look, just change it," Katrina said. She leaned forwards, dangerously close, one of her hands coming up to cup Kayley's chin. They stared into each other's eyes for a second, then Katrina gave her a peck on the lips. "It'll be fine," she whispered, "I promise."

That was... Fuck... Kayley was frozen for a second, then reached over to the nightstand to grab her phone. Katrina was still planted firmly on her hips, so she couldn't move very far, but she could still reach her phone, and she had enough control over the match to satisfy the other woman's wishes. What was the right size for the toy? One inch, she thought. If it seemed like a tight fit, she could always change it down.

Her finger paused over the size button, looking up at Katrina. "You sure?" she asked.

Katrina didn't answer, she just grabbed the phone out of Kayley's hand and hit the button herself. "There," she said, throwing the phone aside, "I'm sure. Happy?"

That last word had barely left her mouth when she started to shrink. Kayley felt it first as a lightening of the weight that was seated on her hips, and then the shrinking became abruptly obvious. Katrina was hardly a large woman to begin with, but she fell into herself so rapidly that Kayley was worried she might disappear. From five feet, to two, to one, to five inches, and even shorter. All in seconds. Faster than it could be believed, Kayley was left with nothing more than a thin pile of underclothes on her waist, crumpled up on top of each other, with a tiny woman buried somewhere underneath them.

The size difference was a power and a responsibility that Kayley just wasn't ready for, certainly not in the heat of the moment when Katrina had seemed about to take control. But she knew well enough what to do. Carefully, she dug through the layers of clothes until her fingers closed around the tiny woman, and lifted her into the air; her thumb was nearly the size of her entire torso. Those tiny limbs, thin as toothpicks, flailed around hilariously with every movement... It was hard not to feel like she was playing with a toy.

But that was exactly what Katrina had volunteered to be; Kayley grabbed the actual toy up off the bedsheets, and held it up next to the shrunken woman, studying the various inserts that she could fit into. What about the top one? The one that would go as deep as possible inside her? Yeah, that seemed good.

She popped the vibrating insert out with her middle fingernail, and carefully slid Katrina's tiny body into its place. She did not fail to notice that the shrunken woman kept her limbs limp the whole time, careful not to fight the will of her giant goddess. Quickly, Katrina was a tiny, spread-eagled artifact at the top of a dildo, her pale brown flesh surrounded by dark blue rubber. In fact, she fit into it so seamlessly that, were it not for the color, Kayley would hardly have noticed her presence.

"Is that comfortable?" she asked. She meant it, too. "Are you good?"

In response, the toy started to vibrate in her hands, only briefly, then it cut out. Kayley knew that the shrunken woman could control it, but what did that mean? One for yes? Such were the vagaries of the shrinkee trying to communicate with their giantess. Her mind started to wander; what if it had been her in that moment, trying to speak the only way she could? What if she had been misunderstood? How would she know if her meaning had been taken correctly, and what would be the worst thing that would happen if she had been misunderstood?

Kayley had one idea, and she felt the blood rush between her legs at the thought. "Fine," she said out loud, then brushed the pile of clothes off her waist and raised her legs, sliding her underwear off.

The dildo in her hand buzzed once more as she did it, but was otherwise calm. That seemed like consent, right? Surely objection would be stronger. She slid her middle two fingers between her legs; soaking wet already from the constant teasing; and brought the sex toy down below her waist. "Is that what you want?" she asked, angling it so that she knew that the shrunken woman had a good, up-close view of her pussy.

No response. Silence was basically consent, right? With her free hand, she spread the lips of her pussy wide, and slowly slid the dildo all the way inside her, until the tiny vibrating element at the bottom of it was nestled comfortably against her clit.

That moment of penetration was too much, and she collapsed back onto the bed with a breathy gasp. That thing was thicker than she had anticipated. She looked down at her waist, running a single finger across the smooth skin. She wanted to imagine that she could trace bulk of it inside her from the outside, but she knew that was a fantasy. Still, it was big, bigger than she had been ready for. Settled inside her, it felt good.

And that was when the vibration kicked on. She let out a yelp, her legs slapping together, hips squirming on the mattress. God, the feeling was positively electric. She knew that the toy was going to be stimulating, but she hadn't anticipated this.

Her fingers dug into the sheets. She couldn't handle it. The sensation was far too strong, and it didn't let up. She just hadn't been ready for it; this much pleasure was nothing short of painful for her.

Just hold on, she thought, digging her heels into the mattress, her hips wriggling around and her eyes screwed shut. God... to think about the little woman trapped on the dildo, all the way up there. To imagine herself in that position, buried helpless and immobile deep in the body of a goddess... Unable to do anything but pleasure her, unable to see anything but the response of her pleasure...

Oh... Fuck!  Her entire body, from head to toe, tightened up, and ecstasy drew her every muscle tight as tight as a bowstring. She could barely see; she couldn't evan muster the strength to draw breath for one, two, three seconds. Then her entire body released all at once, and a sound, inhuman, gutteral, absolutely primal, ripped its way out of her throat.

In that moment, when she fell from Nirvana, the vibration between her legs abruptly ceased, and she was left sprawled across the bed. Her skin was slick with sweat, her heart was pounding, her face was flushed and her hair was an absolute mess. She just lay there, gasping deeply, as her senses slowly returned to normal. Jesus, her skin was tingling; she had had sex before, but she had never experienced that part of the afterglow.

That toy was definitely worth the money.

She lay there... How long was it? Until she finally caught her breath... And then lay there for a few minutes more, until Katrina reminded her forcefully of her presence with a brief, but strong pulse of vibration. Kayley let out a yelp at the electric sensation, bolting upright. The way the dildo shifted inside her as she did so was a little uncomfortable to her over-stimulated flesh, so she carefully spread her legs and slowly, gingerly, pulled the dildo out into the open air.

"Wow," she said breathlessly. She could just barely see the shrunken woman still trapped in the little slot at the head of the dildo, but now she was smeared with a glistening layer of cloudy white slime. Could she see Kayley through all that? Could she even hear her? Kayley giggled, "That was... Whoo... That was something else."

No response. She tilted the dildo back down, pointing the tiny, spread-eagled woman down at her crotch as she ran a single finger across the red-hot flesh. "Do you want to go back in there?" she asked huskily.

The vibrator buzzed in her hand, once, twice, three times, in a quick staccatto. Consent or protest, she couldn't say, but Kayley was only teasing anyway. She reached over, grabbed her phone, and sized Katrina back up to her normal size.

The dildo in her hand grew abruptly heavier for a moment before the other woman's rapidly-growing body popped out of the rubber sleeve and landed on her bare chest. Katrina exploded in both size and weight; in only three or four seconds, Kayley was being pressed into the mattress by the weight of a woman laying on top of her, staring into her eyes as if she had not been barely half an inch tall only a few seconds before.

Apparently, the slimy covering of bodily fluids did not size up with her; the hot flesh that pressed up against her entire body was smooth and clean.

They stared at each other in silence for a few moments, Katrina's gaze one of lust and longing. Finally, wordlessly, Katrina pushed herself upright and settled into a position she clearly found comfortable, straddling Kayley's hips and looking down with an expression of naked desire.

But, this time, there was no layer of clothing to protect them from each other. Kayley could feel the blazing heat, and the slick wetness, between the other woman's legs pressing down on her hips, only a few precious inches away from her own sensitive intimacy. The promise... The closeness of it... Despite her tender flesh, it was difficult to keep her excitement under control.

"I could hear everything," Katrina whispered, leaning down sinuously over her. A single, delicate finger traced up Kayley's sternum, tickling her chest and sending goosebumps all over her body. "I could see everything."

The careful caress of her finger ran its way up her neck and to her chin, and Kayley closed her eyes and let her head fall back, savoring the tingling, hair-raising intimacy of the moment. Without warning, Katrina took abrupt advantage of her exposed neck, and her wiry fingers closed around her throat with predatory speed.

Kayley's eyes opened wide in shock, and she saw the other woman's face only inches from hers. "I could taste everything," she whispered into her ear, before she had the chance to react. "And you are a naughty girl." Her voice dropped to something even lower than a whisper, to the point that Kayley had to strain to understand a voice that was speaking almost directly into her ear. "You want to try it, don't you?"

Kayley didn't respond, paralyzed, terrified, and turned on beyond her wildest dreams. "Don't you?" Katrina demanded, straightening up.

Kayley only nodded, not trusting her voice in the moment.

"Then you're going to come with me tomorrow," Katrina said. She said it with no uncertainty, and no room for argument. It was an undeniable fact, as true as two plus two equals four. As she spoke, she slowly walked her way up Kayley's body, keeping her weight pressed down to ensure that the wetness between her legs was smeared along her skin, and to ensure that Kayley had no chance of escape.

"You are going to pick a spot in that little toy, and you are going to come with me to work," she continued. She paused, towering over Kayley with her legs straddling her shoulders. Kayley tried to participate, in her own small way, by raising her arms to grab the other woman's hips, but Katrina shut her down seemingly effortlessly, pinning her arms to the bed with her shins. She was in complete control, and she knew it, and she wanted Kayley to know it.

Katrina grinned, looking down with pure, unadulterated lust on her face. The sex-starved creature that loomed over Kayley right now was so far removed from the bubbly sales clerk that she had met just a few hours ago that it was terrifying. But it was also exhilerating; this was what she wanted, to surrender herself entirely to this woman. And, with that toy, she would have her own, private, intimate control over a goddess.

"You'll pick a spot, and you have to make me cum," she ordered. "If you pull it off, then you get to pick a new spot. Got it?"

"Uh-huh..." Kayley breathed.

"Look, there's only four spots," Katrina told her. "If you pull it off in all of them..." She left the statement open-ended with a quiet hum, and dug her fingers into Kayley's hair. "Why don't you have a taste?"

She slid her hips all the way forwards until she was seated firmly on Kayley's face. Kayley, pinned down, incredibly horny, and desperate to please her new goddess, started eating her like she was starving to death.

God, a whole night of this, and a whole day spent inside her as a tiny passenger on a sex toy? It exceeded her wildest dreams.