- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The first half of a short story about the world surrounding the incredible technology of Syze.

"And... Action!"

Ignoring the cameras, the awkwardness of her own nudity, and the imposing stature of the woman towering over her was a challenge for Zadie Brown. Fortunately, her role was more passive in this, so she didn't have to deliver a terribly convincing performance; she just had to not look directly at any of the cameras and keep from trying to cover herself. Instead, she stared up at the massive woman, who looked down at her with a little smile, her legs shoulder-width apart and her hands on her hips. She had the privilege of starting the scene with clothes, though the skimpy outfit, with the sheer black dress that barely covered the top of her thighs, would not be something that anyone would wear in public.

"Look at you!" the woman exclaimed cheerily, "Where did you come from? Oh, aren't you just the cutest little thing!"

The massive woman, Sarah, delivered her poorly-scripted lines in the uniquely-unconvincing way that only a porn star could. Zadie's reaction was unscripted, and didn't really matter. The camera panned to her only briefly, as the giantess was the focus of the entire act. She certainly wasn't going to tank the filming by reacting in an unrealistic way.

Sarah started to tilt her hips back and forth in an exaggerated way, slowly running her hands down her thighs as she leaned forwards. One of the cameras pulled back to provide the best perspective of her ass while still keeping Zadie in frame. Sarah's face approached at a terrifying speed, and then hovered over her for a few seconds. The woman bit her lip, and said, "Do you want to have a little bit of fun?"

Zadie didn't respond, and she didn't have to. After a second of silence, Sarah decided, "I know you do. How about this?"

She straightened up and turned around, waving her ass for Zadie and for the camera, looking over her shoulder at the leather armchair that Zadie stood in the middle of. Her sultry smile was as cheesy as the whole situation, and, after a pregnant pause, she slowly, carefully sat down.

Zadie gave her one scripted response, throwing her arms up like she was trying to protect herself, before the giantess' ass came crashing down on top of her.

The woman's weight hit her harder than she could have ever anticipated. Even under the generous give of the plush leather seat, the pressure was incredible. Heat from Sarah's body filled her entire world, and every breath she took was filled with the combined rancid stench of the woman's ass and the heady smell of her pussy. She knew, unfortunately, that this was just the first taste of the twenty minutes she was going to spend between Sarah's legs.

The giantess' black thong barely covered any part of her ass, so she was trapped between flesh and leather. She heard Sarah let out an exaggerated moan, then she started to gyrate her hips around in the chair. With sticky leather on one side and sticky flesh on the other side, Zadie didn't slide back and forth as easily as the viewers might be led to believe. Instead, she was brutally rolled around, guided by the deep crack of the woman's ass. Her limbs were twisted in impossible positions, her body sliding deeper into the giantess' butt with every motion.

Sarah, to her credit, recognized what she was doing, and was careful to pull her ass cheeks apart before she stood up, letting Zadie fall back onto the cushion when she stood up. She didn't look back, though, when she delivered her next line. "Oooh, I bet you like that, don't you?"

The massive woman leaned forward, and slid the thong down to her knees, exposing the dark flesh of her pussy to the camera, which eagerly zoomed in for a closer shot. The other camera was fixed on Zadie, and she didn't have to fake her look of dispair at the reveal of the flesh that she was about to become intimately familiar with.

Sarah waggled her bare ass for the benefit of the cameras, then sat back down onto the chair.

This time, there wasn't even the thin protection offered by her underwear. The hot, soft flesh between her legs came plummeting down and drove her brutally into the leather at her back. Zadie was trapped directly underneath Sarah's pussy, a thin sliver of vulnerable pink barely visible through the dark brown wrinkles of her vulva. Sarah settled into the seat, driving down like she wanted to make Zadie a permanent feature of her crotch.

Then, instead of the careless rolling around from seconds before, the giantess started to drive her hips back and forth. Her pussy slid noisily, painfully over Zadie's face. She struggled to breathe, and every breath, shallow as it was, was thick with the fishy scent of the giantess' vagina. She felt like she was suffocating, and she knew that it was only the start.

Far above her, the woman let a moan that she could just barely hear. She held there for a moment, her weight pressed down on top of Zadie's helpless body, then stood up. Zadie wiped the transluscent white vaginal fluids from her eyes and looked up at the giantess, waiting for the next step.

"Mmmm, did you like that?" the giantess asked. Both of her hands were on her tits, stroking them slowly in a false expression of horniness. She eyed Zadie for a moment, then grabbed the bottom of her dress and pulled it over her head, revealing the full glory of her naked body. She tossed the dress into the corner of the room, then her hands went to her hips, rubbing the space just below her waistline in a slow, sensual fashion.

"Mmm, you'll love this," she said. Her left hand drifted a bit further down between her legs as her right hand shot forwards, grabbing Zadie by the waist and lifting her into the air. She parted her legs just a bit, and her left hand came down to part the lips of her vulva, revealing the bright pink flesh beneath.

Zadie just barely had enough time to regret her choice of employment before she was plunged headfirst directly into the massive woman's vagina. The tight pink walls parted eagerly as she slid between them, the hot, soft embrace wrapping close around every curve of her body and coating her skin with slimy lubricant. Sarah pushed her in slowly, savoring the insertion, all the way up to her waist, when Zadie saw the hard mound of the giantess' cervix emerge from between the walls in front of her.

Sarah let out a breathy giggle. Zadie could just barely hear it, but she could feel it, the muscular walls convulsing around her. The giantess said something that she couldn't hear, but she knew was the next step in the script. Gravity shifted as the woman slouched in the chair, spreading her legs for the cameras, and she adjusted her grip on Zadie's lower body.

Then Sarah started to masturbate, using Zadie's tiny figure as a living dildo. Slowly, she pulled her out until Zadie felt her tits flop out into the open air, then she slowly pushed her back in, all the way until Zadie's head pressed up against her cervix. In, then out, in, then out, the pink walls sliding wetly over her body, a full-body massage of a uniquely comprehensive and disgusting form. After only a few seconds of this, Zadie's instinct to hold her breath in the suffocating, wet environment finally gave out, and she sucked down a lungful of the thick, salty stuff that clouded her vision.

The slow pace didn't last. Zadie could feel the jerking motion of Sarah's off hand rubbing her clit, and soon she fell into the throes of passion. A convincing act at first, then the real thing in short order. Her hips squirming, gasping for breath, she drove Zadie in and out of her pussy with ferocious, desperate speed, completely heedless of whether or not Zadie enjoyed it. She drove her in seemingly deeper every time, even though she refrained from letting the tiny woman strike her sensitive cervix again.

After a few long, chaotic minutes of this, Sarah came. The muscles surrounding Zadie seized, and the giantess' hips bucked uncontrolled. Muffled by the massive bulk of the woman's body, she heard her gasping and moaning amidst the throes of pleasure. The whole time, she was buried firmly in the giantess' vagina, hot, twitching flesh enveloping her allt he way down to the middle of her thighs, and the giant fist clenching powerfully around her legs.

Finally, it was all over, and Sarah let Zadie slide gracelessly out from between her legs, plopping down onto the leather seat of the armchair. She cleared the cloudy, slimy fluid from her eyes and looked up at the giantess. Her face was flushed, her skin was sweaty, and her chest heaved with deep, desperate breaths. The incredible columns of the woman's thighs surrounded her on both sides, guiding her gaze to the bright pink slit between them, which oozed thick, white fluid that, by now, had coated her entire crotch.

Zadie's first, animal instinct was to try to escape. But she suppressed it and held her ground, though she was acutely aware of the fact that the giantess could crush her between her thighs. Her basic instincts were secondary, though, with the camera closing in on top of her. She knew the script, and she knew that she just had to endure for a few more minutes.

Sarah finally recovered from the throes of her orgasm, and the looked down at Zadie, her expression awash with pleasure. "Did you like it in there?" she asked. "I know you did."

She leaned forwards, bearing down upon Zadie's tiny body with her imposing figure. "How about you spend some extra time there?"

Sarah leaned back and grabbed her phone off of a surface Zadie couldn't see. She tapped the screen a few times, then Zadie's stomach dropped as she shrank to a quarter of her previous size. In an instant, the giantess' body went from impressive to terrifying in size, and the wet, pink monolith of her pussy grew into an incomprehensible scale.

"Oooh, do you like that?" Sarah asked, her voice dripping sexuality. "You wanna be in there, don't you?"

Zadie didn't really have to respond, her voice would have been too small for the cameras to pick up anyway. But her reaction, instinctive panic at the abruptly massive size of the other woman, was more than enough. Sarah giggled, and her hands drifted down to her thighs, grabbing at the flesh and pulling it apart to further expose the soft, vulnerable textures of her vagina. "I might just keep you there," she said. "For the night... For the weekend... Maybe you'll be so fun that I'll keep you there forever.... Who knows?"

Sarah scooted her hips forward an inch, and the movement was so sudden, so massive, that Zadie fell back, shielding her face instinctively. Sarah giggled again, and said, "I think you'd like that, won't you? You want to live in my pussy?'

Her right hand shot forwards, wrapping Zadie in her fist with just her head poking out. She drew her close, until the heat of her massive body seemed to fill the air. "Come here," she moaned.

Sarah brought Zadie down between her legs, and slowly slid her, headfirst, into her vagina. The tight walls parted before her as they had when she was a dildo, but the deep texturing of the flesh seemed much more significant, and the cloudy white fluid that filled every space seemed like an ocean now. She gasped in surprise at the sudden assault of heat and pressure, and nothing but vaginal lubricant slid down her throat.

Zadie coughed and sputtered, but there was nothing but fluid, and there was no reprieve coming. Sarah followed Zadie's insertion with her middle two fingers, shoving her as deep in as she dared. Soon, Zadie was surrounded head-to-toe by the tight, muscular flesh of the giantess' vagina. She couldn't have escaped even if she spent hours trying.

Fortunately, this would only last for a few minutes. The script said the next scene was 'four days later,' but Sarah just had to change her underwear and lie down on the bed. The cameras would switch to the next scene and everyone's time would be saved, most of all Zadie, who didn't want to spend a minute longer in this hot, slimy hell than she had to.

She felt Sarah's every move as she stood up, walked to the lockers, and changed her clothes. The giantess' pounding heartbeat was a constant rhythm, pulsing at her ceaselessly from all sides, the only sound that she could hear. Zadie had watched enough porn to be a little afraid that Sarah, an experienced porn star and voracious nymphomaniac, would take the moment of privacy to masturbate. But, fortunately, she didn't have to suffer the abuse of another of the woman's orgasms.

Eventually, gravity shifted in such a way that Zadie knew that Sarah had lay down in bed for the next scene. A few seconds later, she heard the giantess' muffled speech, talking to Zadie more for the benefit of the cameras than for her. She couldn't make out a word of it, but she knew the lines. 'Good morning, toy,' and 'Did you have fun last night,' the kind of dialogue that entertained the viewers.

The giantess rolled over, and suddenly her massive fingers came plunging into Zadie's pink-saturated, fluid-soaked world. Each of her fingers were larger than her arms, and they grabbed her legs and pulled her out in an instant. She had a brief flash of the woman's pink panties before she was dragged into the blinding light of the outside. In quick order, her entire vision was filled with the massive woman's face, still flushed from the ecstasy of her sexual rigors barely minutes before.

"You know, I think I really like you," Sarah said. "I might just keep you forever." She thought for a moment, biting her lip in a thoughtful, somewhat sexy way. "Do you want to be mine forever?" She paused, and Zadie offered no response. She didn't really have to. "Well, too bad," Sarah decided. "I'm keeping you."

Zadie's stomach dropped as Sarah lowered her slowly down the length of her torso. Finally, she was hovering around her belly button, and she looked down and saw Sarah holding open the waistband to her panties. "Goodbye!" the giantess said, and dropped her in.

The fall was short, but the landing was brutal. She hit the springy cloth of the woman's panties and bounced straight back up into her pubic mound, the impact leaving stars in her vision. The giantess didn't even give her a moment to recover, either. She let the waistband to her panties snap shut, slamming Zadie's head against her body again and leaving her disoriented for a worryingly long time. She'd be concerned about a concussion if she didn't know that shrinkees had endured far worse with no ill effects.

Eventuallly, she managed to regain her bearings, and she figured that she had plunged headfirst into into Sarah's panties, and her momentum had carried her far enough down that her head was somewhere between the massive woman's clit and the dark, tight opening to her vagina. Slimy fluid, residual from the sexual workout that she had endured just minutes ago, coated the front of her body all the way down to her hips. She realized, with a note of disgust, that, given where she was in the Sarah's crotch, that her head was more or less right underneath the woman's urethra.

It didn't matter now; she knew that she was going to be freed in short order; but it would be one terrible place to spend the rest of the day. She could just imagine that little drop of pee leaking out, for any one of half a dozen reasons that many women couldn't control, directly onto her face.

Sarah delivered her last few lines, too muffled for Zadie to make them out, then she felt the motion of the giantess walking out of frame, and that was the end of the scene.

Finally.