- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A brief return to Adam and Emynda's twenty-four hour 'adventure' together.

Adam endured a long, boring day surrounded by heat and stink. Emynda carried about her day without a single regard for any of her shrunken passengers, least of all Adam. Every time she sat down, every time she crossed her legs, every time she farted was a uniquely miserable experience. For the first few hours, he deeply regretted what he had done, but, eventually, he learned to get used to it, and was able to endure his disgusting reality, counting down the minutes until it was finally over.

Once or twice, light flooded his fleshy prison, and he was just barely able to twist his head far enough to see a phone camera pointed right at him. With a tinny, camera-shutter sound effect, Emynda captured his tortued existence for her throngs of thirsty Patreon fans. Then she let the waistband of her panties snap shut, leaving him to stew in the thick mix of odors and fluid between her legs.

Adam knew that he wasn't the only person who had been reduced to a mere passenger on this woman's body, but he couldn't reach out to any of the other people who suffered like him. The man and woman who dangled from her earrings, the girl who was trapped in her necklace, maybe even the volunteer she had managed to grab as a navel piercing. He felt a solidarity with them and their boring lives as living ornaments, but he had no way to communicate it. None of them probably even knew he was there.

After a while, Adam heard the distant but unmistakable throbbing bass of club music. He wasn't sure what it meant, until he felt Emynda's erratic dancing tossing him chaotically back and forth, with brief breaks that seemed completely detached from the beat of the music. Fuck. She was in a nightclub, and she was looking to get laid. And, like she had promised, he'd have a front row to the entire spectacle.

*****

Emynda identified her target almost as soon as she walked through the door. A tight-bodied black dude, fully a foot taller than her, bold enough to wear a pair of sweatpants that clearly showed off his swinging dick in a nightclub. When she slid up to him, he seemed into it for a moment, until he noticed the shrinkees swinging clearly on her earrings, then excused himself and disappeared without a trace.

Fuck. She found another guy, a frat bro-looking type, complete with the collared shirt and boat shoes, and let him pump a few drinks into her. But his eyes kept drifting down to the shrunken woman on her necklace that rose from between her breasts with every breath. He grew a bit distant, and, after a short while, he escaped to the bathroom, and never came back.

Fuck.

'They all want to be there,' she wanted to shout at the club. Syze didn't let her do anything to anyone without their consent, but there was still plenty of apprehension surrounding the technology. After an hour or so, she got desperate enough, and drunk enough, to wind up twerking on the dance floor, hoping that someone, anyone would show enough interest to be worth taking home.

Eventually, she found herself chatting up the guy who had grabbed her hips while she was dancing. He was a bit shorter than her, which was a turn-off, but not as much after how much vodka she had downed. More importantly, he had a solid, weightlifter body, and didn't cast so much as a glance at the shrunken toys that dangled from her jewelry. He may also have been drunk, but that didn't really matter.

They made out in the corner of the bar for a few minutes. The man; he had told her his name but she didn't remember it, Mike? Jake?; paid special attention to her shrunken accessories, licking her earlobes, sucking on her earrings, even pinning her necklace under his middle finger and sliding it gently up and down her sternum.

It didn't take much time of this for her to decide that this was the guy for her. The rest of the night progressed in a drunken haze; she remembered inviting him back to her place, but wasn't sure how they had gotten there. She played around with him for a bit, his hands wound up in her panties for a moment, then, suddenly, she was naked, his head buried between her legs.

Emynda remembered that orgasm, if nothing else. She remembered her thighs squeezing hard around the man's head and her fingers tangled in his hair. But she didn't remember how that led to her facedown on the bed, her ass in the air, and his hands on her hips.

The only other thing she remembered from that night was the sudden, almost heavenly moment when his massive cock slid effortlessly into her.

*****

Emynda's increasingly slurred speech, increasingly sloppy movements, and increasing frequency of quick photos snapped of Adam's helpless situation told him that she was getting very drunk, very quickly. He was a captive audience to her evening, with only a vague impression of what she was actually up to, but it was enough for him to figure out that, eventually, the night was going to end uncomfortably for him.

He had thought, at first, that she had stuck him in the most erotic place in the world. But that feeling had not returned in the intervening hours. Even the thought that she could bring home someone, either man or woman, and he'd get a front-row seat to their delightful adult fun, failed to stir up any excitement. Her other shrunken accessories probably felt the same way, but at least the rest of them had the privilege of breathing fresh air.

After a long while, the throbbing beat of the club music faded away, but he could still hear the giantess speaking to someone, bubbly, giggly, and drunk. He couldn't hear the response, so he wasn't sure even what gender the person she was bringing home was. Based on her social media presence, she had already proven herself capable of enjoying the company of both men and women, and he couldn't help but think that a night of lesbian sex would be a little less torturous for him.

Unfortunately, the rough pair of fingers that came plunging into Emynda's underwear without warning, pushing him carelessly into the flesh at his face, were unmistakably those of a man. He didn't have to endure the sloppy fingering too long, but it was a sign that the next hour or so was not going to be pleasant.

Emynda's panties came off, but, buried facefirst against her vulva, he couldn't tell what was coming next until the man's mouth clamped down on her pussy. His tongue slid wetly over Adam's tiny body and all the flesh that surrounded him. It was noisy, chaotic, and almost painful. He sucked greedily on her clit, leaving Adam gaping like a fish out of water as all the air around him suddenly disapperaed. The unpredictable, violent motions of his eager cunnilingus twisted Adam around inside the shackles of her clit ring; when the giant finally finished, and the giantess finally came, he was staring down the dark pit of the man's throat, the soaking-wet flesh of Emynda's vulva at his back.

Finally, the massive man backed off, and Adam got his first good look at Emynda's hookup. He was completely naked, a rock-hard erection bobbing up and down between his legs. With the broad shoulders and meaty arms of a guy who spent a bit too much time at the gym, he had a chest full of hair, but he had clearly recently shaved his pubes, a distinct border of hairless skin on his pelvis and upper thighs. His hands were out of view, arms outstretched, apparently holding Emynda by the hips.

He guided her into a new position, and Adam's world turned upside-down in a brutal whirlwind of motion. By the time he regained his bearings, he realized that he was hanging upside-down; Emynda was on her knees, and the giant was about to do his date doggy-style.

The man slid his cock inside the giantess, and Adam heard the moan escape her lips just a second before the giant's balls slapped directly against his face.

Really? That was the humiliation he had to endure? But there was no fighting it. From where he lay, he had the privilege of watching the man's massive, building-sized dick drive powerfully into the giantess' vagina, and then, at the last second, his balls slammed against his tiny body with a deafening, painful slap.

Over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over. Fuck. How long could this dude go for? Once or twice, he paused, his cock all the way in, and Adam let himself believe, for one brief moment, that it was finally over. But the giant was apparently just pacing himself, because, a few seconds later, he started to pound the giantess with a renewed vigor.

Adam realized, too late, that trying to guess when this ordeal would be over was a waste of effort. The giant reached climax with a throaty, gutteral moan, and finished by driving his penis as deep into the giantess' body as he could. For a few, brief seconds, the giant's balls pinned Adam against the giantess' pussy, and he couldn't hear anything over their rapid, competing heartbeats pulsing at him from both sides.

Finally, the giant let out a shuddering gasp, and, slowly, he pulled himself out of Emynda's pussy. The wet, sliding sound of flesh on flesh seemed to fill Adam's entire world, until the giant's softening cock came springing out into the world, and a thick rivulet of cum ran down from the giantess' vagina and consumed his entire body.

There was no fighting it. Within seconds of being drowned in that thick, opaque white fluid, Adam had filled his lungs with it. The hot, sticky mess surrounded and filled him. There was no escape, no reprieve. He was, in that moment, nothing more than a piece of jewelry for an uncaring giantess.    

It was past midnight by now, it had to be. Eight more hours, maybe nine? It would be far too long.