- Text Size +

“I’m not sure about this,” Ben said as he scooted further up on the bed. The pillows sat him up at an angle as they had many times before; he loved to watch the show.

At the foot of the bed his girlfriend Piper was busy fine-tuning something on her phone. The tiny blonde just smiled at him briefly before she made her final adjustments. Ben was already growing hard as she absentmindedly slipped out of her tiny jean shorts and panties , revealing her pale skin and thin legs. He’d seen her naked a thousand times, and while he knew lots of guys would prefer a woman with more meat on her bones, Piper was a perfect petite blonde B-cup that he could pick up and run away with if he wanted to.

“Trust me,” Piper said as she tossed her phone on the bed near his legs, “You’re gonna love this.”

Quickly she pulled off her shirt and matched him in nakedness. Early on in their relationship she had been a little embarrassed that he was so well muscled and toned while she was simply…skinny. But now she simply enjoyed the fruits of his labor as she played with him several times a day. They’d both quickly gotten used to the relative size and strength differences even though he used dumbbells that weighed more than her while she sometimes struggled to lift a gallon of milk.

“You’ve got the lube, right?” she asked as she knelt on the bed and started to climb upward. “You know we shouldn’t do any butt-“

“Yes,” he interrupted, “I’ve got the lube right here.” One hand pushed his seven-inch cock aside as he shifted his hips upward. The other hand produced a bottle of the cheapest water-based lubricant they could find. “Look Piper, I’m really not sure about this, I’ve never done anal play before and. Well. You know,” he finished nervously.

They’d had this talk several times already today, and her enthusiasm did little to ease his nerves. But she had guilt-shamed him just slightly; his cock was as thick as her wrist and he slid it into her ass all the time. Surely he could handle a little toy play while she blew him, right?

Ben knew he was very lucky to have Piper as a girlfriend. In a few years he might even marry her. Her enthusiasm for sex matched his perfectly, though she was far more open to branching out than he was. But having a girlfriend who legitimately enjoyed giving blowjobs would require some sacrifice, which was why he’d acceded to her request to use a prostate stimulator on him.

The little blonde just rolled her eyes as she settled between his spread legs. She was close enough that she easily leaned forward and gave his balls a lick. His sudden groan cut off his nervous talking. She loved Ben with all her heart, but sometimes he just wasn’t adventurous enough.

“Ben,” she said, pushing a sarcastic amount of kindness into her voice as she looked up at him with her blue eyes, “Stop talking. Let me suck your dick. And relax your asshole.”

As she spoke her petite hand took the bottle of lubricant from his hand while her other hand drifted south. Ben knew what she was doing as she shifted her hips and her hand vanished. Most of the time when she was in that position she was masturbating as she deep throated him, but today wasn’t a normal day, and this wasn’t a normal play session.

“Mmmm,” she moaned as she slipped her toy out of her pussy.

The five-inch tall brunette screamed again as she was pulled from Piper’s tiny pussy. She’d been there for several hours, placed there by her kidnapper after she’d been shrunk while grocery shopping. Paige had approached her with a friendly greeting, then there’d been several flashes of light.

The first had been from what she presumed was a shrink ray. The second had been the glare of the bathroom lights as Paige roughly pulled the clothes from her shrunken-yet-tough body. And the last had been the final flash of those same lights as Piper had pulled her panties back over her pussy after shoving the now-former-investment banker feet first into her snatch.

Ever since she’d then been ignored, no matter how much screaming or fighting she did. After awhile she’d given up in despair and Piper’s pussy had simply molded around her body like a fleshy pocket. Piper simply kept herself too busy to think about her new toy as she finished running errands. The brunette had desperately hoped being held upside down would make her pass out and take her momentarily away from this horrifying torture.

It never happened, and the cotton of Piper’s panties had rubbed roughly on her face for hours. Once she would have sworn she’d heard a close-yet-distant scream, but she couldn’t be certain.

Ella coughed as Piper’s massive fingers wrapped around her body. The sudden exposure to fresh air confused her lungs; even though Piper was meticulously clean at five inches tall every part of her pussy was incredibly magnified to Ella, including her scent. Her eyes adjusted rapidly to the light and she was greeted with Piper’s massive brace-faced smile.

“Perfect size,” Piper said to herself as Ella screamed and began struggling again. It was obvious to Ella that the massive brace-faced blonde no longer considered her a person.

“Where’d you get it?” Ben asked as he slowly stroked himself. He wasn’t really that curious but he wanted to fill the silence to cover his nervousness. When Piper had suggested prostate play he’d been briefly stunned, then worried as he remembered how it felt the one time she’d snuck a finger through his backdoor in the shower. His eyes picked out long dark hair in Paige’s hand and he heard a distant scream.

“The grocery,” she said absentmindedly as she carefully applied the lubricating jelly to the brunette toy’s struggling body. Her movements made it a little more difficult but the jelly stuck to her well. Piper made sure to carefully hold the toy’s swinging arms against her torso and to smear the jelly across her head and shoulders.

“Perfect!” Piper said when the tiny was adequately lubricated. She turned and gave her boyfriend a smile, trying to put him at ease. Despite her teasing him earlier that day Piper knew he was nervous. She could remember her first time letting someone put something in her butt.

“You’re gonna love it,” Ella heard the giant blonde say to the fuzzy figure she could barely see through the layer of jelly that covered her head. There was a sensation of movement as the hand holding her moved rapidly, and her stomach heaved but she managed to not lose her lunch. She fought the fingers that held her with every ounce of strength she had but her tiny arms were simply too weak in comparison. Without even trying Piper’s fingers were stronger than Ella’s best effort.

“Help me!” she screamed at the figure. She could tell is was a man; she’d heard a deeper voice earlier. “You gotta help me! This crazy bitch shrank me and-“ Ella’s screaming trailed off as some of the jelly fell from in front of her eyes. Suddenly she saw the position the two giants were in and realized that there was no chance he was interested in helping her either.

Mountain sized legs surrounded her as the hand holding her moved toward what could be confused for a tower if Ella hadn’t seen a penis before. Above her the blonde’s head leaned forward and Ella saw the massive lips clamp around the man’s tip before making half of the titanic rod disappear into her mouth. Balls half the size of her body were far too close to her; she could smell their musty scent even through the strawberry flavored lubricant.

“Oh no, no no no,” she said to herself as she realized what was happening. Somehow the blonde made more of that cock vanish into her mouth as the man groaned in the distance. It seemed as though Ella were forgotten for the moment though Piper’s hand didn’t release her.

“Mmmph!” Piper said as she slid further down onto Ben’s rod. He wasn’t massive, she’d been with better endowed guys, but he was the perfect size for her. It took some effort but before long she’d relaxed her throat enough that she was pushing her nose up against his skin. A shiver ran through her body and she had to keep herself from masturbating right there; she really wanted to focus on Ben right now.

With that in mind she pulled off his cock with a gasp and stroked him with her free hand.

“Ready?” she asked him as she tugged him gently before moving her tongue to his ball sack. She didn’t bother to look at his face for a response; she knew he was putty in her hands every time she put her mouth on him.

“No! Stop!” Ella screamed as the hand that held her moved further south. The area grew darker as Piper’s head moved closer to the giant cock for another lick, then brighter when the massive blonde pulled back and no longer blocked the light with her head. Ella managed to wiggle an arm free and she thrust it overhead as though she could fight her way free of what was happening.

Then she wiped her eyes completely free of the jelly and saw where she was going.

The faint scream cut off as Ben relaxed his asshole; it took a conscious effort for him not to clench down around the toy immediately, but he knew if he did it would just make the insertion more difficult. As it was the initial insertion was simply a little uncomfortable. The toy was moving, fighting against his confused sphincter.

“Geez!” he said as Paige’s tongue returned to his balls. Pleasure clouded his mind as he felt his backdoor spread slightly. The jelly was cold and the toy was wriggling quite a bit. He hadn’t expected the cold.

Piper giggled as she pulled her mouth from his testicles.

“Stop squirming!” she said to the toy as she laughed, lowering her head to see what was going on.

The toy had been inserted into his brown hole pretty easily; Piper was impressed how well he’d relaxed to take the initial insertion. Without her noticing the toy had pulled one arm free, which had probably seemed like a good idea at the time. Now all it meant was Piper got to see the tiny half engulfed, her head and right arm shoved through Ben’s asshole while the rest of her body stuck out comically.

Piper adjusted her grip, though she was tempted to see how funny the toy looked if she pulled her hand away. She didn’t want to get the jelly everywhere, however, if the toy fell free of her boyfriend’s hole. So instead she pushed the squirming toy further in until her breasts and both shoulders were engulfed.

When Ben’s hole tried to squeeze shut around the tiny’s narrower torso she was yanked upward; with a delighted gasp Piper barely managed to snag the toy’s ankles before Ben’s asshole swallowed her entirely.

“Whoa!” Ben exclaimed as the toy was yanked inward. The stretching of his asshole hadn’t been too terrible, though the sensation of something moving in rather than out wasn’t exactly pleasant. Now that his hole was less stretched by the toy’s shoulders it still wasn’t entirely comfortable, but that part he could ignore.

Especially since the toy was moving so rapidly inside his rectum.

“Holy shit!” Ben said as Piper leaned back. He felt the toy’s panicked movements on every side of his insides. His erection grew even harder, then he felt the toy strike against his prostate.

Piper gasped with delight when she saw his cock start to pulse. Before her eyes a drop of precum leaked out and she knew what had to be happening.

“Is she hitting your prostate babe?” she asked as she leaned forward and collected the salty fluid with her tongue.

“Oh yeah,” he said, thrusting upward unconsciously. Piper made sure her fingers weren’t going to slip on the toy’s ankles, then gave his cock another long lick.

“Enjoy yourself hon,” Piper said with a wink as she wrapped her lips around his helmet.

For the next ten minutes Ben was lost in a sea of pleasure. Piper was extremely skilled at oral, somehow able to swallow his whole seven inches though her throat seemed almost impossibly too small. On their first date she’d stunned him by swallowing his load while licking his balls at the same time. But now?

The sensations were overwhelming. Her hot mouth and throat were milking his cock skillfully and feelings he’d never imagined were bouncing around his colon. The toy was stimulating spots he’d never knew anything could touch, and every time it slammed a tiny fist against his prostate a shock of pleasure shot through his cock.

Ben was in heaven.

Before he was ready for it to be over he felt his orgasm approaching. Paige knew from how his hips began thrusting slowly and erratically. How his testicles started to tighten under her hand and tongue. How his moans grew more urgent.

“Piper, I’m gonna-“ he started to say before he didn’t bother to finish his sentence. She knew.

Piper started stroking him faster, alternating sucking and licking, and beginning to pull and push slightly on the toy. He was too far lost in the sensations to be bothered by his asshole being stretched as she fucked him gently with the squirming toy. Then Ben started thrusting his hips upward more rapidly and a hand grabbed Piper’s hair near her scalp.

She smiled internally as she took a deep breath, knowing what was about to happen.

Ben felt his entire body clench as his load started to boil over. Reflexively he grabbed Piper’s head and pulled her all the way down on his cock. As he felt the tightness of her throat engulf him once more he started cumming as he felt her tongue caress his testicles. With each thrust he tried to push himself further into her as the pressure in his rectum suddenly increased; the pressure and punching on his prostate suddenly doubled.

“Oh shit!” he yelled as he shot his load straight into Piper’s throat. Ben could feel what seemed like gallons of semen shooting into her as her throat gulped greedily at his member, milking him for all she was worth. He felt tears almost form in his eyes as his cock pulsed in time with her swallowing. Then as he passed the peak of his orgasm his grip around her head relaxed and Piper began sliding her head up and down his cock. Slowly she milked the last of his load out into her mouth as she slowly let more of him slide out of her mouth.

With a ‘pop!’ she pulled free of his cock, swallowing hard before she took a deep breath. The blonde giggled as she tried to catch her breath, rising up on all fours as she tried to swallow the rest of his load down.

“Holy shit!” she said, coughing briefly. “That’s the biggest load ever!”

Piper wiped her mouth with the back of one hand as Ben’s cock kept pulsing in front of her. He’d start to grow flaccid in a few moments; he always shrank quickly. Except for one thing.s

“That was insane!” Ben said as Piper leaned back on her knees. “You’re amazing! I can’t believe how long you can hold your breath.”

He let out a deep sigh as she clapped her hands together excitedly. She licked her lips to make sure she’d gotten all of his load and kept giggling.

“I told you that would be fun, didn’t I?” she asked him rhetorically as she fondled his balls with one hand.

Then his cock jumped again.

“Whoa!” Ben said as he leaned forward. Another shock ran through his cock and he realized that he could see both of Piper’s hands. And no toy. Which meant…

“Oh, whoops!” Piper said with a laugh and an obviously fake tone of regret. “I guess when you were cumming I maybe let go of the toy?” A finger made its way into her mouth as she feigned embarrassment.

“So she’s-“ Ben started to ask before he was interrupted by another shock of pleasure. “Piper!” he said, slightly frustrated, “What do we do now?”

“Well,” Piper said, rising up on her knees and finally letting one hand rub along her swollen clit, “How about we put it to use?”

By ‘it’ she clearly meant his still-hard cock. A manicured fingernail playfully tapped his pulsing head, and she dragged her nail lightly down his shaft.

Ben wasted no time, suddenly driven by a wave of lust he’d rarely felt before. The pressures inside his rectum were unreal, and the toy was pounding against his prostate rapidly. Since Piper had released her ankles the toy had gone truly insane inside of him; every one of her movements sent shockwaves through his body.

Ella screamed in terror. She was trapped in a nightmare that had only gotten worse when the massive fingers holding her ankles had vanished. Almost immediately the clenching asshole had squeezed her legs together and yanked her inside. In her panic she struck out in any direction, pushing against the spongy walls in a desperate bid to find that sphincter again to push her way out. Instead she felt something more firm and pushed against that instead; in her disorientation she mistook his prostate for her path to freedom.

Piper let out a screaming laugh as Ben sat up rapidly, grabbing her by the shoulders and throwing her down onto the bed. She loved how easily he could manhandle her. Most men could, but Ben made it so much more fun. Especially since she knew she had driven him crazy by letting her latest toy slip completely into his asshole.

He plunged into her waiting pussy, burying himself to the hilt in a single thrust. Piper let out a cry of pleasure as he immediately started pounding. She wrapped her arms around his muscled back as far as they would go while his thrusting cock pistoned in and out of her. Ben drove into her with a frenzy, the pressure on his prostate driving him wild.

The blonde girl came almost instantly; she’d been on the edge the entire time he’d been in her mouth, carefully refraining from touching herself. Piper dug her nails into Ben’s back as she let out a wordless scream. Ben didn’t slow at all though her pussy started squeezing his cock like a wet vice. He wanted this to last as long as possible, but already, impossibly, he felt another orgasm building.

“Piper!” he said urgently as his thrusts were already growing erratic, “Sorry but round two isn’t gonna last super long!”

“That’s-“ thrust “Oh-“ thrust “kay!” she said as his hips slammed into hers. “Do!” thrust thrust thrust “it!”

She bit onto his shoulder as she felt him ram himself further into her, lifting his hips so that he could push with all of his weight. Piper came again with a scream as she felt his hot load launch into her pussy, filling her with more cum than she’d ever felt before. Her pussy spasmed again, squeezing his cock as hard as it could, coaxing yet more of his seed into her already sopping pussy.

“Oh damn!” Ben gasped as he felt her pussy gripping his cock; he was sensitive from his first orgasm and her gripping pussy was like an electric shock. Combined with the toy slamming against his prostate rapidly he quickly exhausted himself. Finally his orgasm started to die and he leaned forward, driving his cock far enough into Piper that the tip of his cock brushed her cervix and pushing his lips against hers.

The teen couple shared a passionate kiss as they felt the last of his orgasm pulse into her, then he withdrew from her pussy with a groan. Breathing hard, Ben rolled off of his petite girlfriend and onto his back.

“That was so hot,” she said as she rolled to her side. Before his seed could start leaking out of her she hopped off the bed and bent over to pick up her underwear. Quickly she stepped into the panties and tugged them upward; she wanted Ben to stay in her forever. She smiled as she felt a tingling at her asshole, a welcome accompaniment to the pleasure she’d felt in her rectum since she’d lured a young man into the bathroom at the park earlier that day.

Today had been a wonderful day for her.

“Hey!” she heard Ben say as she pulled her panties up tight. They’re weren’t super sexy today, but they’d hold most of his seed inside of her. Piper smiled as she wiggled her hips to sit the panties correctly.

“I just saw a little hand come out of your asshole!” he said, disbelieving laughter in his voice.

“Oh, did you?” she asked with a fake innocent smile. “Oh, you must have been mistaken, mister man,” she told him as she climbed back onto the bed and rested her head on his chest.

One hand went down to his cock and played lightly with his balls as his cock had finally deflated. The movement in her backside intensified briefly, then returned to the soft, steady movement she’d been enjoying all afternoon. The blonde smiled as she felt pressure intensify at her asshole; she let the boy start to push her sphincter open slightly before clenching it with a giggle.

No escape for you, she thought, amused at the nightmare she had forced someone into.

“So, that toy’s getting a little uncomfortable hon,” Ben said as the pair relaxed on his bed.

Paige smiled and put her hand above his bladder. She didn’t feel any movement, which disappointed her, but she’d wanted to try.

“Here,” she said, picking up her phone and adjusting something.

“What did you do?” Ben asked after he hissed out a surprised breath.

“She’s an eighth of an inch tall now,” Paige answered as she laid her head back on his chest. She exhaled sleepily, feeling the fatigue of the day set in. “Just drop her out in the morning hon.”

Ben let out a chuckle as Paige started to fall asleep on his chest.

“I love you,” he told her, kissing the top of her head.

“I love you too,” she said sleepily.

“Somebody help me!” Ella screamed, lost in the darkness. The incredibly small brunette screamed, her voice not-quite-echoing. Tears streamed down her face when nothing answered her. The distant heartbeat slowed as she screamed, and she fell to her knees on the spongy walls of Ben’s colon.

“Please!”

Ben pulled a blanket over Piper and himself as quietly as he could. She was too beautiful to wake on accident. Moments later he was asleep.