- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I had so much fun writing a story for my wife's oldest form (Gorgon), and a story in the Fate/Nasuverse, that I couldn't help wanting to write some more.  This time, the bustiest (by proportions) Servant who would definitely be my Waifu if Medusa didn't exist (though if/when Violet ever gets implements in the game I'm going to be super conflicted).

Unlike when Gorgon was introduced, I didn't have to worry about saving SQ for someone like Merlin, so I was able to get Lip to NP5 which makes me feel like I betrayed my true wife, but SR tickets got me to NP4 for her.  Still got her 10/10/10 and level 90 and thanks to her class advantage Lip sees more general use that Gorgon does, so she's a good girl!

"How did it come to this?"

He wasn't a bad person, per se.  Sure, he served a Mage family and had done some questionable things in the past, but he was better off living a normal life than practicing Thaumaturgy.  That was one of the reasons he was sent to Chaldea to begin with.  His family didn't care that he didn't have a decent enough compatibility to Rayshift, he was an expendable pawn that could spy on the Animusphere's big project and bring back whatever knowledge or techniques that seemed useful.  Yet, here he stood, in the dark over the bedside of one of the Servant's the miracle 48th Master had summoned.  His breathing was already unsteady by the time he snuck into her room, but became more and more erratic as her scent filled his lungs.

The slumbering Servant smelt of spring cherries, not yet fully mature but tantalizing all the same.  Saliva spilled out of the corners of his mouth as he examined the ridiculously captivating body of the unsuspecting Alter Ego.  Her plump, soft lips barely open as she was quietly snoring sound asleep tempted him to bite them, her delicate smooth skin demanded that he strike her.  With the rhythmic rise and fall of her enormous chest, he wanted to witness the force of a slap ripple through them.  Every part for the Servant's body ignited his sadistic mind, how he would hit her, how he would abuse her... how he would claim her!

Slowly, he opened the small sack he had brought with him and pulled out a strip of white fabric.  He carefully tied it around her head, covering the purple-haired girl's mouth and moved on the gently turning her on her side and binding her arms behind her back.  Thankfully, the two, giant golden sets of clawed hands she usually uses to support herself with were in spirit form to make it easier for her to sleep, so he was quickly able to remove the puffy shorts and stockings she preferred the sleep in and tie up her feet as well.  Since Fujimaru had invested a ton of precious resources and time into strengthening her Spirit Origin, the bountifully blessed Servant typically wears her white dress and pink sashed skirt when she wanders the halls of Chaldea.  It also helped, slightly, to cover up her nearly comically large bosom, which her 'mother' has admitted was the intention of the design, but she felt more comfortable in her leather strap harness that barely covered even her nipples, let alone the majority of her breasts.

But now the preparations were complete and the convenience the thin straps of leather doing their best to hide the timid girl's sensitive nubs afforded to maximize skin exposure was perfect for his plans.  For weeks, if not months, she had been teasing him, tempting him, practically begging him to hit, slap, punch and in general abuse her.  It's what she was designed for in the first place, and her knew from reading the records that she enjoys it.  A masochist as big as her chest who's very existence called out to the inner sadist he never knew he had.  Faced with her round, panty clad rear, and unable to hold himself back any longer, the Chaldean staff member reeled his hand back and swung it firmly and sharply into her.

A resounding, satisfying slap sounded in the soundproofed room as flesh met flesh and a flood of endorphins threatened to make the man climax in his pants on the spot!  The shock shook her booty like jello and he felt the reverberations travel back up the length of his arm.

"Ah!  That's what I'm talking about!"  He thought, squeezing the cheek he had made contact with.  It was elastic like a marshmallow-stuffed balloon and his fingers sank so far into the addictively soft skin that he actually lost sight of them.  "Could sex even begin to compare to this?"  He asked, releasing the girl's rear and winding up for another slap.

Despite not holding back at all, his first slap didn't even wake the busty violet-haired Servant, which being a Heroic Spirit focused more on defense and absorbing damage that made sense.  This Alter Ego had taken hits from creatures that could take a man's head clean off with a back swing or crush a tank effortlessly and barely noticed.  He could probably beat on her for hours without her realizing, and he intended to test that theory.

Blow after blow, the man continue to spank the girl's rear until it and his hand began to turn red, the most he heard from her was a slight hitch in her breathing every so often as if she was also enjoying herself, but he had yet to rouse her from her sleep.  "I've waited for this for so long!  I can't believe I'm doing this right now."  He thought to himself, turning her over onto her back and mounting her stomach.

Placing a hand on either side of her giant breasts, he felt the weight of each asset as he pressed them together.  The elasticity and malleability was beyond that of her butt, and a portion of the warm, squishy flesh spread out into him, resting on and weighing down on either side of his clothed member.  Almost as if to suck his hips deeper, the pleasure drove him to push his hips back against it and hump into it a couple times before stripping and squeezing his bare cock into the bottom of her cleavage.  The sensation was unbearable and he couldn't stop himself from vigorously making love to the Servant's massive mammaries until he came as deep into the valley of flesh so strongly that he fell backwards in relief once he finished.

"More."  He thought, moments after cumming.  Climbing back up onto her, he slipped his dick between her breasts again and began alternating slapping them.  Left then right, left then right, left then right!  Over and over, he felt euphoria from the impacts and the shocks shook the flesh down to his member.  The soft flesh gently caressed his tender dick perfectly, leading him close to a second orgasm.  "More, more, more..."

Slowly but surely, the man's mind thought less and less of what he was actually doing and more on just doing more.  This sweet, innocent Servant had corrupted his every thought since he met her.  This was what she deserved...


Three Weeks Ago



The staff had been warned not to casually or carelessly enter this wing of Chaldea's Servants Quarters.  Not because of the dangers inherent with dealing with such powerful magical beings, but because the Servants in this wing were dangerous to come in contact with in general.  It was the wing that housed a Servant whose body was so poisonous she could kill a man with just a breath, a pair of Goddesses that could captive any man with just a glance and turn them into slaves, and other such beings that were either unable or unwilling to suppress certain skills, abilities or characteristics that could incapacitate normal humans.  Due to certain abnormal resistances and relationships with the Servants, the young Master that summoned and contracted with these Servant's is more or less safe from these hazards, but general staff are advised to stay as far from this wing as possible.  Failure to heed this warning absolves Chaldea of any responsibility for staff member's well being, but he just had to see her again.

Even though it had been months since she was summoned, he hadn't seen her until about two weeks ago.  He had passed by her and Fujimaru on their way to the Command Room and her beauty took his breath away.  Just seeing her filled him with a gentle feeling of comfort and relief, and not even the massive deadly claws she sat upon were enough to offset that comfort.  It was hard to believe that just passing someone in the halls could make him so horny, though it's not often you meet someone with breasts that weigh more that most small children.

Since then though, sexual satisfaction was harder and harder to achieve and it was slowly driving him insane.  Because he couldn't satisfy his lust, he was always aroused.  Masturbation stopped working by the second day and the few female staff he could easily sleep with couldn't get him off anymore within a week of that.  Just a passing thought of the sweet and innocent looking girl got him hard and she was always on his mind.  The sense of euphoria that he had so vividly recalled when they met wasn't enough anymore and his body was now demanding a second dose.  Her body was a drug, likely one of the most dangerous he had ever encountered.  If just one whiff was enough to hook him to this extent, what would actual contact do?  The staff were warned about her body, and a certain attention drawing skill she was 'installed' with, one that only worked on contact passively but that she could activate to ensnare her enemies at a short range if necessary.  If he could just talk to her, touch her, hold her, what would it cost him?  Whatever the price, he knew he'd pay it.  He'd do so with a smile on his face.

The day, however, was nearly over but he had it on good authority that the young Master had taken the buxom Alter Ego along to farm Forbidden Pages in London and had just gotten back.  Hiding around a corner, the man waited until he heard the sound of heavy metal claws tapping on the floor approach.  Timing it just right, he ran around the corner as she was about to turn it and crashed into her, frightening her and knocking himself back on his rear.

"Oh, I'm so sorry.  I didn't see you coming."  The exclaimed in concern.  "Are you alright?"

"No, no.  I should be the one to apologize to you, Miss Passionlip.  I shouldn't have been running in the halls."  The man replied, getting up off the ground and dusting himself off.  "That felt so good!  If I hadn't prepared beforehand, she'd totally see my boner right now.  Oh god, it's too much!  This girl is as sturdy as a tank, but as pleasant and soft as a pillow.  It's more than I could have imagined, but I want more!"

"Thank goodness you're alright.  Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?"  She asked, blushing bright red.

"Oh, really?  A favor from a Servant?  Well there are some guys down in engineering that annoy me frequently.  Could you kill them and dispose of the bodies for me."  He joked to hide his crumbling composure, chuckling.

"Oh... um, that... that seems a little..."  Passionlip replied hesitantly, not entirely getting the joke.

"I was kidding.  Don't worry about it.  Though that said, I should really get going and I'm betting you worked really hard with Mr. Fujimaru today."  He said casually extending his hand out towards her with a smile.

"T-Thank you, but..."  Like her sister Meltryllis, Passionlip had difficulties doing a lot of normal everyday tasks thanks to the hands her inconsiderate 'mother' gave her.  Reciprocating hand shakes was chief among those things, next to using utensils to eat and opening doors.

Taking the chance as she lowered her gaze to the floor, the man reached up and patted her on the head a couple of times and rustled her long violet locks a bit.  As soon as his hand made contact with her again he felt the urge to shove her to the ground and use her to release all of his pent up stress, but he curbed that impulse.  "Don't think about it too much.  Thank you and see you around."  He reassured her, running around her and continuing down the hall.

He ran all the way back to his room and locked the door the second he got back.  Pulling out the waistband of his pants he assessed the mess coating the inside of the garment and running down his leg.  "More..."


Present



Perhaps it was because he hadn't been able to actually get himself off for almost a week now, or maybe it was the overwhelming euphoria striking the sleeping Servant caused in him, but either way within an hour he had came close to 15 times was showed no sign of slowing down.  Most of his attention was on her massive breasts, slapping, biting, pinching and squeezing them, but he had also spanked her butt until he ejaculated without even touching himself once!

By some miracle, despite rolling her over multiple times, mounting her stomach and slamming his hips into her breasts and striking her repeatedly, Passionlip slept through it all with little more than a slight blush to her cheeks.  The coloration might have been from her body responding to him unconsciously, or it may be from when he got daring and slapped her in the face, but he couldn't believe he was able to get away with so much.

"Okay... foreplay is over."  He said aloud, his cock still as full mast as he laid her lengthwise on the bed so her head of hanging off the edge.  Using one hand to pull the cloth gag aside so he could open her mouth and his other to aim, he was ready to mercilessly pound her face with his balls while choking her with his manhood.  However, as he felt the warmth of her breath wash over the exposed head of his member, the inevitable happened.

"Huh?  Eh?  W-What... What's happening!?"  Finally waking up, Passionlip had little time to process what was being done to her as her assaulter didn't even seem to care that he had been caught and continued to push his dick towards her mouth.  Thinking quickly, she bend her neck back even further, causing the offending phallus to pass over her neck and sink into the top of her cleavage.  Then she turned herself over in bed, trapping her molester underneath her with his head stuck between her thighs.  "I don't know why you're doing this, but whether you're doing this of your own will or someone tricked you in someway... I'm sorry but it's too late now."  She began to explain, the situation being self-evident.  The man struggled to get out from under her while still thrusting his hips into her cleavage repeatedly, but her unmatched strength coupled with her, currently much less but still considerable, weight made keeping him in place very easy.  "It looks like you can't even think properly anymore..."  Easily snapping the ropes binding her arms, Passionlip manifested her golden claws and got up.

The man lunged at her once more as soon as he was free, but she was able to knock him back with a light kick.  Falling to the floor with his back against the bed, he single-mindedly attempted to pick himself back up, but Passionlip placed a single foot on his chest and pinned him against her reinforced bed frame.  "More, more, more, more more more moremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremore.  MORE!"  He rambled on insanely, grinning widely covered in sweat and drooling copiously.  Unable to reach her torso, he began striking her leg just to feel the rush of pleasure again and again.  "More Passionlip!  Let me hit you, let me love you MORE!"  There was a desperate undertone to his deranged cry as tears began to roll down his cheeks.  Looking up at the target of his obsession he didn't see a Servant but a Goddess upon a golden seat.

"I'm sorry, but I cannot accept either your love or your hate."  She replied, shaking her head.  "Despite designing me with the 'desire to court', to pursue the one I love faithfully, Mother installed a passive skill to make those who hurt me, those I hate, desire me in turn.  I think she did it to be cruel, not just to me but to everyone I meet, but she insists it was to aid in my primary function."  She paused for a moment to see if any of what she said had registered to her assaulter, but as to be expected he was more interested in clawing at her flesh and oozing his filthy seed from an overly sensitive erection.  Seeing this disheveled display at the end of her leg, any pity the composite High-Servant might have had for the man turned to disgust.  She was sure that if she held him in place he'd die in a pile of his own sweat, ejaculant, excrement and urine without a second thought while only thinking of carnal pleasure.  There was a word she liked to use for people like him, one of the few times she'd agree with her Mother and was all but too happy to perform her function.  "So gross, I can't believe you're human like Master.  I may not know what love is truly like, but..."

Standing up properly, Passionlip used one of her giant golden hands to hold the squirming man in place and took a final moment to prepare herself.  However, just as she was about to activate her skill to deal him, she thought of the promise her Master made with her, to one day go for a walk hand-in-hand.  Engaging enemies in combat is one thing, but if she dirtied her hand touching this perverted lunatic she could never let Master touch something so filthy.  Not only that, but she realized there was a better way to deal with him.

"No, I don't want to keep you in my collection.  Each one is precious to me, even if I don't remember what everything is.  You deserve to be deleted and forgotten like the trash you are.  Luckily, cleaning up trash is what I do best."  Taking careful aim, Passionlip allowed herself to fall forward onto the man's head chest first, using her free hand to open her cleavage and reveal the entrance to her Breast Valley.

Even if he had the presence of mind to fear the fate befalling him, the man wouldn't have had a second to beg for his pathetic life before his head and shoulders disappeared deep into Passionlips' breasts.  Still, instead of trying to free himself from the almost inescapable 'trash bin' that is the Imaginary Number Space connected to the well endowed breasts, the man tried fruitlessly to strike her.

Standing back up, now with two-thirds of a grown piece of Magus trash sticking out from between her massive mammaries, the Alter Ego decided this still was too nice of a fate for such a foolish thing.  Really, how could he insult Master by claiming to of the same race as him?  Still, she did find some amusement at the sight of his body protruding from hers and she was reminded of something Melt teases her with constantly.  "Wow, it really does look like my breasts are eating something.  Well, it would be bad for my boob-tummy if I tried to swallow him whole like this.  Better chew properly."  She said with a cold playfulness as she began to squeeze the breasts together with her arms.  Wielding A+ Strength, something as frail as human bones proven no match for the usually soft and warm mounds of flesh that outclass any other Servant in Chaldea, at least in proportion to their bodies.  Giant sized Servants in mass don't count.

The sound of cracking and snapping was muffled by the fatty masses crushing them from either side, but Passionlip got to experience the feeling through her breasts.  She made sure to not crush him flat, only enough to tenderize him as she expertly controlled the rate at which he was sucked deeper into her Valley.  Linking her senses with her inner avatar, she could see and hear not only the anguish the man was in, but the pleasure he got from having his body crushed by her as well.  Once she got to his legs, Passionlip allowed herself to be a bit rougher, since there were no vital bodily functions in the legs and truly crushed them flat.

There was nothing to feel bad about either.  If he had fought the compulsion rather than give into it like others had, she might have felt bad for him, but instead he chose to embrace it.  He came into her room and defiled her body, so as soon as the last visible part of the man vanished into her cleavage the first thing she thought about was getting into the shower rather than the fate of the foreign body in her breasts.  She was happy she decided against using Trash and Crash on him.

From a safe 'distance' within the infinite space of her pocket dimension, Passionlip watched as the man flailed about, looking around and calling out for her while growing more and more deranged.  He was separated from the one thing that could give him any pleasure anymore, yet ironically he was closer to her than ever as well.

Like a piece of garbage thrown in a bin, Passionlip promptly forgot about the drifting, broken man and went over to the modified console for her to make a call.  Using her breasts she pressed one of the two massive buttons set at chest level for her, the one labeled 'Command Room' rather than the one labeled 'Master'.  After a few seconds to connect, the screen on the wall lit up and displayed an image of the Acting Director Leonardo Da Vinci as she set down a paper cup filled with coffee.

"Passionlip?  Why are you calling so la- Oh.  Another one?"  The brilliant Caster asked, seeing the messing hair and globs of male satisfaction in her chest and face.

"Y-Yes...  I'm sorry."  She replied, tearing up thinking she'd get in trouble.

Sighing and massaging her forehead, Da Vinci tapped a few buttons on her console and sent silent for a bit.  "It seems like he waited to ambush you three weeks ago and that was the cause.  Prior to that he only passed by you once and the sensors aren't showing any you activating your skill so him being captivated by your beauty means you were just in his strike zone.  Honestly, while your Masochistic Constitution is an amazing skill in combat... well let's just say I'm happy Fujimaru-kun seems to be immune to it.  BB wasn't messing around when she designed it, that's for sure.  Are you alright?"

"I... I don't know..."  Passionlip replied.  "I woke up and he had tied me up and... and..."

"No, no, no.  That's quite alright.  I don't need to hear anymore than that."  Da Vinci said, cutting her off.  "I'll just report it as another idiot too curious for their own good.  Thanks reporting it so quickly.  I'll inform the staff once again to stay away from that wing of the Servant's Quarters or else Chaldea won't be responsible for what happens to them.  Go wash up and I'll have Fujimaru-kun come see you tomorrow."

"O-Okay... Thank you, Da Vinci-san."  She replied as the connection was terminated.

Fixing her state of dress so she could exit her room, the busty Alter Ego headed straight for the women's bath to clean up.  It's not like Servants actually need to bathe to get clean, just reverting to their spirit form and materialize back got rid of all impurities on their bodies but most still preferred the aesthetics of bathing in general.  In this instance, if Passionlip didn't overwrite the sticky, slimy sensation on her skin she just wouldn't feel comfortable.  After a good scrubbing, she slipped into the large bath to soak and relax.

"I guess a single hair is too small for the cameras to pick up, thankfully.  Da Vinci-san might try to forcefully terminate my Contract with Master if she found out I did that on purpose, but I had to do it!  That Mage was a spy trying to jeopardize Chaldea!  He was a threat to Master like all the others and a threat to Master is just a piece of trash I need to get rid of.  The hardest part was pertending to be asleep long enough for him to become fully entranced, but it all worked out in the end."  Smiling to herself for a job well done, Passionlip bent her head down and kiss the floating breasts that had so dutifully dealt with their target.  "Good job my breasts.  It shouldn't be long before that woman who said she was going to try and marry Master reaches her limit, so I'll give you another meal soon.  All threats must be 'cleaned up' so Master can focus."

Once she was ready to go back to her room, Passionlip had a thought and instead headed to Fujimaru's room.  Switching her claws to spirit form once she was standing in front of his door, she knocked a couple times and after a moment heard movement from beyond the portal.  Waiting patiently, it didn't take long before the door cracked open and the handsome face of her beloved Master peeked out from behind it.

"Lip?"  He asked, opening the door fully to see her.  "What are you doing here so late?"

He was in his Chaldea issued pajamas but still looked so dashing to the lovestruck Alter Ego.  It would have been a tragedy if she had unknowingly turned him into dust data back during the CCC incident.  Despite being inhuman and supposed to be opposed to humanity, Fujimaru treated the versions of her and her sister Meltryllis with understanding and trust and he extended that same trusts to them when he summoned them both properly as well.  How could she not fall in love with him?  He fully powered up her Saint Graph and Noble Phantasm, maxed her skills and gave her two of his precious Holy Grails to make her even stronger than she was designed!  It was obvious Master treasured her, maybe not in the same way she treasured him but she was fine with that.  She did, however, feel a little guilty tricking him as she lowered her head, pouted and teared up.

"Ma-M-Master... i-it happened again."  She cried, pressing up against him and wrapping her arms around him.  Since she used her white dress form to visit him and drew his stomach in between her breasts as she clung to him tightly, the open-side piece of fabric covering her chest also got pulled into her cleavage and her breasts were now bare.  "He... He came into my r-r-room and t-t-tied me up, and... and..."

"Whoa!  Lip, slow down and come in first.  We need to cover you up."  Fujimaru said, pulling the unresisting Servant into his room and closing the door.  After calming the emotional Alter Ego down and after she got him to fix her dress, he was able to get an explanation of what happened.

"...and then I stuffed him into my breasts...  I'm sorry, I'm a bad girl.  I know I shouldn't have, because now he's stuck in there forever, but..."  She finished.

"No, it's fine Lip.  He was the one at fault and knew the risks.  Are you alright?"  He asked, prioritizing his Servant's well being since there is nothing that can be done for yet another irresponsible life that was forced into her Breast Valley.

"Y-Yes... I'll be fine."  She replied hesitantly.  "B-B-But... j-just to be safe, could I maybe... st-st-stay here for a n-night or t-t-t-two?"

Had this been the first time something like this happened, Fujimaru would have been too embarrassed to agree to such a request.  Passionlip was beautiful and his willpower could only hold out for so long against her soft body and pleasant scent.  But seeing how much anxiety this incident caused her it was probably better if she wasn't alone right now.  Patting her on the head, he smiled gently to her.  "Just a couple nights."

"Thank you, Master!"  Passionlip exclaimed happily, hugging her handsome Master once more and again exposing her breasts in the process.

Laying back-to-back with Ristuka facing the wall and the bed frame straining under their combined weight, the love-struck Servant was hit by the conflicted guilt and happiness of her situation.  She knew Master would let her sleep with him again if another staff member 'forced' themselves on her.  She didn't actually mind the abuse they inflicted on her, since her Mother made masochism a part of her core concept.  If anything, getting Master to spank her for being such a bad girl was an appealing prospect.  However, lying to her beloved Master was unforgivable.

"M-Maybe tomorrow, I can ask Master to punish me properly, for stuffing someone into my breasts like that.  100 spankings should be enough to start."  She thought as she felt the young man at her back turn over in his sleep and wrap his arms around her.  "Oh Master, you're always so cuddly."  She giggled, turning over herself and entangling her body with his.

Making sure he could breathe Passionlip rested his head safely in her cleavage and with their sleeping positions he natural grabbed her rear like she had hoped.  She could feel something warm and hard poking her inner thighs, but without his consent she had to limit their intimacy there.

Kissing her Master in the top of his head, it was time for the busty Servant to sleep as well.  "Hopefully I can get you to let me stay longer, Master."  She thought as her consciousness slowly fade.  "I wish I could stay... forever.  Good night... Master... I... love... y..."

Chapter End Notes:

So... I know this isn't exactly a giantess story, but Passionlips breasts are definitely giantess sized so I figured I was safe here lol

 

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a member of my Patreon.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next, to entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me!
https://www.patreon.com/NRawk
Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282