[Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

A mysterious explosion kills a father and leaves the son shrunk. How will the family cope with this new dymaic? How will the boy cope with his new position? Taboos will be broken, secrets will be learned and limits will be pushed beyond any normal persons capabilities. Come join us as we follow Joe through his adventure of discovery in his new life.

 

DISCLAIMER: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Adult 30-39, Mature (40-49), Body Exploration, Butt, Couples, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Giant, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Legwear, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Muscle, Nose, Odor, Scat, Slave, Violent, Vore, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m, FM/m, M/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No
Word count: 19325 Read: 79783
Published: February 07 2020 Updated: March 15 2020
Story Notes:

Long time lurker, first time writing.

 

Constructive Criticism Welcomed and Encouraged.

1. Chapter 1: The Incident by zephilia [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (663 words)

               This is the introductory chapter. There is no action besides our protagonist shrinking. This chapter is just story building.

2. Chapter 2: A Long Time Coming by zephilia [Reviews - 0] (1132 words)

               What happens when a prank goes too far? Find out when Joe pushes his mothers anger way past 11.

3. Chapter 3: The Date by zephilia [Reviews - 1] (1220 words)

               Heather goes on her date, forgotten about Joe. What will Joes fate be? How will Lindsey react to seeing Joe was torured beneath the feet of her lover? Discover this and more as the story starts to get steamy in this chapter.

4. Chapter 4: A Bedroom Adventure and a Confession by zephilia [Reviews - 0] (2762 words)

 ***THIS IS A HEAVILY ACTION ORIENTED CHAPTER AND IS MEANT FOR ADULT AUDIENCES. THIS WILL CONTAIN INCEST. IF THIS IS A TURN OFF PLEASE LEAVE NOW OR FOR EVER HOLD YOUR PEACE. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.***

               Heather is furious at Joe. He has crossed a line and will find out what happens as a result.

5. Chapter 5: A New Dynamic by zephilia [Reviews - 0] (2227 words)

               Joe is barley clinging to life. This day will change his position in life. How will Heather and Lindsey react to what they learn about Joe? How will his sisters respond to Heather’s announcement?

 

               There isn't much action in this chapter just more story building.

 

6. Chapter 6: A Day of Bonding with Brie by zephilia [Reviews - 0] (2874 words)

                Joe is at the mercy of his younger sister Brie. Excited to have a little bonding moment with the new family pet, Brie can’t wait to get to her room and start her day. What does she have planned for her pet and will Joe be able to endure the day? Tune in as Joe gets a taste of the first day of the rest of his life.

7. Chapter 7: A Day filled with Discoveries by zephilia [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (8447 words)

               Sorry for the long wait. This is the longest chapter thus far and took a lot of time. I also got distracted with life and all. Anyways here is the long-awaited next chapter:

                After being tormented by his mother, her lover and now his baby sister Joe hoped for some reprieve. What he doesn’t know is that Kim is hiding a terrible secret for him. Join us as Joe is introduced to Kim’s world and find out how he will cope.

 

WARENING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SOME FM/m CONTENT. IF THIS IS NOT TO YOUR LINKING PLEASE SKIP. THIS IS ALSO A VERY HEAVY ACTION CHAPTER. THIS CHAPTER IS LONG AND PACKED FULL OF ACTION.