- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I'm adding this all in one go because that's how I wrote it and I'm not sure where chapter breaks would be. Proofread to the best of my abilty but I'm kinda an idiot so ¯_(ツ)_/¯

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I had always seen my little sister as kind of a brat. Don’t get me wrong, I loved her and we got along well enough but she always seemed to know what to do or say to set me off. While that hasn’t exactly changed calling her a brat now….well….doesn’t seem accurate. I suppose I should start about five years ago. Back before the shift. Back when everything was….normal.


I had just started my junior year of high school. 17, 5’10” and around 165lbs (If you’re reading this you probably already know why that’s relevant). Cassidy, my younger sister, was 14 and was starting 8th grade. She was a petite girl, barely 5 foot even and around 90lbs, only just starting to develop as a woman. Despite this, she refused to act like other girls her age. While the other 8th graders were busy gossiping and matching nail polish she was wearing snapbacks and skateboarding down the library ramps. She always wore her ebony hair short then. We were both attending the same K-12 school and the year seemed to be progressing as normal, until about mid-October. When Cassidy was first introduced to Intera-grow, back then it was still called XGH-5501. 


It was supposed to be some kind of new stimulant and was beginning human testing on a trial basis. Our dad was skeptical at first but he had a hard enough time supporting two kids with his current job and the trial offered a payout that was hard to refuse. Known side effects at the time were increased appetite, light skin rashes and, of course, increased hormone production. Cassidy definitely started eating more but it wasn’t until the third week of the trial that we noticed anything else.


“Hey, James….how tall are you?” Cassidy was sitting across from me doing her algebra homework while I, fruitlessly, slumped over my pre-calc. 

“Ummm, around 5’10” last I was measured. Why?”

“Dunno, just curious I guess. I think I’m finally getting my growth spurt and I wanted to see how far I gotta go to beat you!” I chuckled.    

“Oh yeah? Good luck with that, you’ve got a way’s to go missy.” Cassidy squinted and stuck her tongue out. 

“Yeah, yeah whatever. I’ve already grown two inches so you never know.” She furrowed her brow, looking down at her paper. “Hey, could you help me? I’m stuck.” Eager to do anything other than calculating derivatives I obliged. After we were done we both stood to stretch our legs. 

“Hnnnnng! Oh man, it felt like that took forever!” Cassidy stretched her whole body, standing on her tiptoes. And I almost did a double-take.

“How much did you say you grew? You’re way more than 5’2”.” She paused and looked over at me, grinning. 

“You think? Maybe I did grow a bit more, wanna measure?” I was slightly caught off guard by this sudden suggestion. Looking down at her feet I noticed she was still wearing her sneakers. 

“Ah, Nah no need, you’re cheating.” I pointed at her shoes. 

“C’mon let’s do it anyway!” Cassidy started pulling me to the old wooden doorframe where out heights had been recorded ever since we could stand. The highest mark (for now) on the frame read: “James - 16 - 7/21/2019 - 5’10” in blue marker. Looking down the frame I confirmed Cassidy’s latest mark: Cassidy - 14 - 10/3/2019 - 5’2” in pink. 

“Okay, do me!” Cassidy excitedly handed me the marker before kicking off her sneakers. 

“Cass, it’s only been like a week you’re gonna be the same.”

“Do it anyway! Pleeeeeease?” I sighed, sometimes there was no arguing with her. I nodded and she stood heels to the wall, straight as the board. And I measured….5’....3”?

“Huh….” I said to myself. “I guess you mismeasured last time. Cassidy whipped around to look at the mark herself.

“Nope! Dad measured me himself just ask him!”

“Cass, no one grows an inch in a week, that’s ridiculous.” 

“Aw, is someone scared that their widdle sister is growing really fast? What is it are you worried that you might end up shorter than me?” I scoffed, tousling her hair. 

“Yeah in your dreams shrimp.” I joked but inside I did feel….something. Concern maybe? It wasn’t natural for people to grow this fast, even young girls in puberty. Something was up. 


I wouldn’t know just what was up or how drastically it would change my life, until about 3 weeks later on Halloween.    


Cassidy was getting ready to go trick or treating. I was going to hang with some of my friends but dad made me promise to wait until Cassidy’s friends picked her up. 


“Hey, James can you come here for a sec,” Cassidy called me from the top of the stairs. “I need help with this dress.” She was going as a witch of some sort, black dress, hat, and a gnarled old broom to tie it all together. And heels, it was the heels I wasn’t prepared for as I reached the top of the stairs and found myself looking up at the top of her head. 

“Whoa, jeez, how tall are those heels?” I asked, zipping up her dress.

“Only 4 inches.” Cassidy spun around and realized that she had to glance down slightly to look into my eyes. “Hey short stuff!” she teased. “How’s the weather down there?”

“Hardy, har. Really funny. Come back when you can crack jokes without cheating.” She only blew my a small raspberry and she ran down the stairs to the door, where her friends had just arrived. 

“I’ll save you some candy!” And she was gone. Unable to help myself, I went downstairs and checked the doorframe. There was a new pink mark: Cassidy - 14 - 10/31/2019 - 5’6 ½” 

Jeez, what’s that. Over an inch a week?


The next big shock came the following week. As I was sitting down in my pre-calc class. I noticed the seat in front of me, which had been vacant all semester, was now taken. By someone with shoulder-length black hair and a baseball snapback. 

“Cass? Is that you? What are you doing here?” My little sister turned around, perplexed.

“Oh, James you’re in this class too? I wondered if we’d end up together.” 

“Yeah, yeah real funny. Now seriously what are you doing here? Isn’t this your gym period?”

“Well you normally, but I’m auditing this class this week.” I held back a snort. 

“Sure, sure. Cass this is a junior-level pre-calculus course, you’ve barely started algebra.” Cassidy frowned. 

“I finished algebra, and trig. I took an online prerequisite test and the headmaster said I could audit a high class or take a free period.” I sat stunned. There was no way. I mean...was there? Come to think of it she hadn’t asked for help with any of her homework once in the past month. 

“You’re not pulling my leg?”

“Nope!” She grinned. “In fact depending on how this week goes I might move up to Calculus 1. I read the textbook and I’m pretty much caught up to where you are now.” 

I spent the rest of the class in stunned disbelief. How had she “caught up” from algebra to pre-calc in under a month? What was I going to do if she actually did move up to calc 1? I was struggling in pre-calc as it was I could never live down having to ask my little sister for help on my math homework. 

This day had one more surprise in store for me. As the class stood to break for lunch I noticed that Cassidy was wearing the same black heels she had on Halloween. But as I stood in front of her it was clear she was much taller than she was a week ago. As she turned to look down at me, she grinned widely, then leaned down to whisper in my ear,

“I’m over 6 feet in these heels….” before turning and sauntering out the classroom door. I shuddered. Things were changing, and fast. 


Later that day I was letting off steam shooting some hoops in our back yard when Cassidy came out, thankfully without her heels. 

“Wanna do some 1 on 1?” She asked, already starting to stretch.

“Oh-oh?” I said, feigning cockiness. “You think you can take me on? I may never have made the team but I’m quite a bit tall---” I trailed off as Cassidy walked over confidently. “---ler than you…” Whoops. 

“Not that much taller bub!” Cassidy grinned, only slightly up at me. “You’re what 5’10” still? I’m 5’8 ½ ” less than 2 inches shorter. Plus….” she added rasing a bicep and giving it a smack with her palm. “I’ve put on some muscle lately, I think this’ll be a close match!”

I gulped silently, then recomposed myself.

“You’re pretty cocky, if you think that’s all it’s gonna take….you’re on!” 


The game started pretty even. I still had an advantage in height and reach, albeit only slightly, but Cassidy was remarkably fast and nimble. After the first 10 minutes, the score was 4-2 in my favor and I was feeling more than a little winded keeping up with her swift movements. It didn’t help that my mind decided this was the time to notice my sister’s other....developments. Her Capri shorts and loose-fitting tank top left nothing to the imagination. My scrawny little sister had filled out into a toned young woman. Her thighs looked to be about as thick as my own and her chest was….well let’s say she wasn’t far off from being able to become an online celebrity of sorts. All this, combined with my already failing stamina led to a second 10 minutes of absolute domination. But the time they were up the score was 5-67 in her favor. Many of the later points being taken almost without opposition from beyond the 3 point line. We only knew the score because she was able to keep it in her head. 

“Man, that was great! We should do this more often! Good game little bro!” Cassidy reached out and ruffled my hair as I was bent over double. 

“Little?” I gasped in between dogged breaths. “The hell do you mean little?”

“Hmm, you’re right I guess it is a little too soon for that, I just got excited. Oh well! Don’t let it bother you! Don’t forget you still have that pre-calc to do tonight, I finished on the bus so if you need any help just let me know!” With that, she skipped back inside as if she hadn’t just spent 20 minutes blitzing around her older brother like a toddler. I sprawled out on the ground….wondering just how far all of this was gonna go. 


Cassidy and I would miss each other for much of the following two weeks. I was focusing on the upcoming midterms and I thought she was doing the same. I later found out she’d been undergoing further testing under XGH-5501’s company. She still attended school but she rarely hung around after class. But one day I noticed that the seat in front of me that she usually occupied was once again empty. Finding this odd I was able to track her down at the lunch line. 

“Hey, Cass where were you today? Did they keep you in for testing or something.” My sister turned, 

“No, I was here? Why?”

“What do mean, you weren’t in pre-calc.” She gave me a perplexed look. 

“I thought you knew, I was moved up to calc-1 yesterday.”

“Wha---really?”

“Yeah, I finished all the questions in the textbook and went to the headmaster and he approved it. Oh! That reminds me you currently have a C- in pre-calc right? Mr. Henderson asked me to tutor you at home. If you don’t get at least an 85 on the midterm they might have to hold you back.” This deluge of information was all too much for me and I just stood there, dumbfounded. 

“Yea---yeah sure….thanks.”

“No problem! You used to be able to help me so I’m happy to return the favor!” Once again Cassidy skipped off as if all was normal. I looked after her and noticed one further detail. I had been looking up at her, something I’d become used to with her penchant for heels. Except today, she was in flip flops.          


I confirmed it later that night. A small pink marking just above my own blue one: Cassidy - 14 - 11/14/2019 5’11”         


Later that night, as I was doing the dishes this would be even further emphasized. I suddenly felt two large hands grip my shoulders and two soft cushions press into my back. I tried to turn around and break free but was held firmly in place.

“Hold up, I just want to savor this for a moment.” A soft voice whispered into my ears. 

“Cass what are you….” 

“I used to think you were so tall. At least you were to me. My big strong big brother, it’s….strange looking down at you now. You look so small.”

“H-hey I saw your mark. You’re only an inch taller than me, it’s not that big a deal.”

“Mmmmm, yeah. For now.” those words sent a shiver down my spine. “I’m still growing, even faster now.” She spun me around, still holding my shoulders at arm’s length. “How does it feel? To be the short one, to be the weaker one?” The small remaining piece of my pride took offense at this. 

“Hey now, you may be taller than me but who decided you were stronger?” My sister raised an eyebrow.

“Oh? Do you think you’re still stronger than me? Sorry little bro but I’m fairly certain I surpassed you in that regard weeks ago.” Those words stung, but I should’ve quit while I was ahead. 

“Prove it. Let’s arm wrestle.” Cassidy’s eyes glinted. 

“I thought you’d never ask.”


We cleared the kitchen table and sat opposite each other. Cassidy immediately placed her elbow on the table, ready to take me on. I hesitated. Perhaps I had spoken too soon. Her arm flexed an imposing bicep. I didn’t need to compare to know it outmatched my own by at least a few inches. Whatever, she’s a girl. Her arm might be bigger but I should still be stronger….right?

“What’s wrong? Cat got you’re….arm?” She giggled at my frustration. “Let’s go dude, I don’t have all night.” I reluctantly put my arm out, taking her hand in mine. It felt large and rock solid. “Aw….you have such cute widdle hands!” She was teasing me, trying to goad me on. And it was working. 

“Are you ready or what?” I barked shortly. She grinned.

“Oh I’m ready, are you?” With that, we started. Or at least I did. I couldn’t tell how hard she was trying. It didn’t look very hard. My strategy was to put all my strength into a decisive push. Ending things fast. It didn’t work. My explosive heave might as well have been trying to push over concrete pillar. I paused, then redoubled my efforts. Cassidy just sat there. Her arm motionless, oblivious to my herculean efforts. She looked over at me, almost perplexed. 

“Wait, have you started? For real? Jeez, I knew I was stronger but not by this much, I can’t even feel you! Do me a favor and use both arms for a sec.” She was enjoying this too much. But I needed a win, even if it was cheating. I raised my second arm and even went one step further. Standing up I braced my self against the floor and heaved with all my strength. Nothing.

“Oh. My. God. Seriously?” Cassidy was giggling like a schoolgirl. “My dude this is embarrassing.” With a single flex of her arm, she brought my hands to the table, and my body nearly to the floor. I was speechless. “Alright so, that’ settled and then some. Don’t worry Jamesy I won’t tell anyone. Not that people can’t already tell just by looking at us. This was fun but it’s nearly 9 pm and you haven’t started your pre-calc.” the sudden speed with which she changed the subject was both a blessing and a curse. I didn’t have to dwell on the fact that my little….er….younger sister had just displayed that she had more strength in one arm than I had in my whole body, but now I was faced with the prospect of her displaying how far ahead she was academically as well.

“Yeah….uh...okay let me get my book.”

Doing homework with Cassidy wasn’t as bad as I had feared. For the most part, she just sat next to me, looking down at my paper and gently offered advice when I appeared stuck. 

“Ah, you see here? You forgot to carry this over. And here you need to use that equation Mr. Henderson showed us yesterday, do you remember? Don’t worry, I’ll write it here. Try to memorize it okay?”  

“Thanks.” I offered after we finished. “You’re really smart you know?” My younger sister smiled down at me.

“Thanks, James, that means a lot.” She pulled me in for a somewhat awkward side hug. “I’ll always be here to help my little brother.” I let that slide. After all, there really wasn’t much point in denying it anymore.


About a week later, I had already been tutored by my younger sister (I can’t really call her my little sister anymore) several times. It became clear during this time that she wasn’t just ahead of me in math. She apparently spent most of her free time pouring over the school’s textbooks. Anytime I asked a question whether it be about math, science, English, or any other subject she had an immediate answer. She had continued to grow of course. Her current mark was 6”1 ½”. I still hadn’t gotten used to looking up at her constantly. She, of course, was enjoying every minute of it. 

One night during our tutor session she came into my room, her arrival preceded by the ominous click of high heels.     

She stood in my doorway, hands gripping the top of the door frame.

“Oh little brooooother~” She giggled in a girlish fashion, unusual of her. “Could you come here for a sec?” I looked up. And nearly gasped. She was wearing the same shorts and tank top from when she had creamed me in basketball. Only now they were hopelessly outmatched by her burgeoning frame. The shorts may as well have been painted on, in fact, they pinched her thighs which were far to thick to be contained by such limiting fabric. Her tank top barely reached below her chest, the bottom deformed and hanging nearly 6 inches out from her washboard stomach. Her breasts spilled out the sides and the top, compressed to their limits. Looking up at her face, she had put on makeup for what must have been the first time that I’d ever seen. Ruby red lips, soft blush and expertly drawn eyeshadow. Her Ebony hair was done in a single braid laid down the right side of her neck, reaching to her collar bone.    

“Well?~” she trilled. I realized that I had just been sitting and staring in awe.

“Uh...yeah. Yeah!” I coughed, trying to regain some dignity as I collected my jaw from the floor. I stood and walked over. Intentionally maintaining eye contact. Not to assert dominance, just to keep my eyes from wandering. Cassidy raised an eyebrow and leaned one shoulder on the door frame, her head inches from the top. 

I eventually stood before her, my eye level with her shoulders. 

“What was it you said a while back? ‘In your dreams shrimp’?” I gulped audibly. “Not so shrimpy now, huh, little brother.” In a move to fast for me to even comprehend, she flung her arms out and in and pulled me into a bone-crushing bear hug. “No hard feelings though! I’ll look out for you now!” My head was embedded in her cleavage as she spoke, I could offer no retort. “Although…” She mused, petting my hair, “I may not be around to help you with school much longer. I’ve applied to several colleges and so far they’ve all accepted me with a full scholarship. With any luck, I can get my Ph.D. in 8 years, or so they say. I’m aiming for closer to 4. 

I tried to look up at her and she let me, resting her hands on my back both of us knowing I had no hope of freeing myself from her amazonian grip. 

“I have more news. The doctors say my growth is accelerating. I should be this tall without heels in under a month, and who knows how much more beyond that!” She then let me step back, but took my hand in her own, slowly unfurling it until we stood palm to palm. Her slender fingers overtaking my own. “So what do you say short stuff, should we start on that homework?” I gulped again and agreed.


An hour later I was slumped over my desk while Cassidy lay on my bed gazing at the ceiling. 

“Oh come on James, I can do this stuff in my head in 10 seconds, you’ve had nearly an hour and a graphing calculator and we’re still on the first problem. I can only explain things so many times.”

“Sorry…” I mumbled. Few things deflate an ego faster than having one’s own younger sister chastised oneself for being an idiot. Cassidy sighed,

“I’m sorry, I know this is hard for you. Sometimes I forget that I’m….” She trailed off.

“A certifiable genius who has surpassed me in nearly every possible metric?” I offered, only half-joking.

“Every possible metric but yes. It sounds pretentious when you say it like that.”

“It’s still true though….” I said, quieter this time. Cassidy let out an exasperated sigh and sat up.

“Yes, James. It’s true. I am far smarter, taller and even stronger than you will ever be, there’s barely any point in comparing yourself to me, you’ll only embarrass yourself. But….”

“But?”

“But you’re still my older brother, if not my big brother. That will never change.” She softly patted the bed beside her. “Come here,” she whispered. I silently obeyed. As I sat next to her she reached around and pulled me into another hug, not hard like last time, but soft and loving.  “Things are changing. And they’re going to keep changing. Not just for you but for everyone. This drug will become public soon. And men are going to have to accept that their wives, girlfriends, daughters and even younger sisters are going to reach heights far beyond what they could ever hope to achieve. But that doesn’t have to be a bad thing. If you embrace it.”

I looked up into her brilliant eyes, her soft smile warmed me from within. 

“I will….I’ll embrace it….”

“Good,” she whispered and drew me in deeper, kissing my forehead. “If everything goes according to my plans, soon I’ll make enough money to get us out of this dump. You and dad won’t have to work, you can rely on me.” We sat like that for some time, I forget how long before we decided to call it a night.


Cassidy was true to her word. Two weeks later, at the staggering height of 6’11,” she set off for an Ivey league university. 

“Be good while I’m gone James. Don’t worry if it takes you a little longer, I know you can make graduation.” She had been awarded an honorary diploma a week earlier in a private ceremony. It was unprecedented but when she started teaching the Calculus 2 professor how to solve previously unsolvable equations they had to admit that there was nothing more they could teach her. 

“I will.” I said, opening my arms for a farewell hug. She stepped forward and held me tightly, tucking my head in between her breasts. I was completely engulfed by her frame.

“I love you, little guy, don’t ever forget that.” I looked up into her eyes. They seemed almost sad as if she regretted so thoroughly surpassing me. 

“Do you think you’ll get even bigger?” I asked before I could stop myself. She chuckled.

“Oh yes, much bigger. I’m nearly 7 foot now but I expect to pass 8 in no time. Why? Do you like looking up at your little sister? Do you want me to get taller and taller until I can hold you in the palm of my hand?” She was smiling now, seductively. She began to kneel, still hugging me, until her head was about as high as it was all those months ago. “I really enjoy growing.” She whispered, slowly starting to rise again. “I counted all those inches as I grew taller and taller, until….” She paused, her eyes level with my own. “I caught you, and then….” She crept ever so slightly taller, “surpassed you! Looking down at my own big brother, I have to say, was really exciting for me.” During this whole exchange, I just stood motionless. I’m sure my jaw dropped at some point but I was too enthralled to notice. “Of course I knew I was stronger than you too, but I wasn’t expecting to become so much smarter than you. It’s odd, it’s not like I knew more, it was just I could remember everything and it all made sense the first time I heard it. I did feel bad when we got our report cards and I had all As and you were barely maintaining Cs in the same classes. Of course, it wasn’t just you, I surpassed all the teachers and I doubt these college professors are going to fair much better. Sigh life’s tough when you’re the smartest person on the planet at 14 years old! Chin up little James!” She was standing fully now. She lifted one leg, in between my own, raising me up to her level while balancing on one foot.

“There, that’s more like it! What do you weigh? 150-160? That’s not even a warmup for me anymore.” She paused, biting her lower lip and looking deep into my eyes. I had stabilized myself by holding on to her broad shoulders but was still caught off guard when she moved in to kiss me. 

“MMPHM!” I started but she didn’t back down. Instead, she gripped my torso with her hands and pulled me in tighter, lowering her leg I now hung as if attached to her lips. Her enormous tongue probed my mouth, pushing mine out of the way as if it weren’t even there, nearly reaching down my throat. She filled my mouth, it felt as though she were trying to drink in all that I was. After what must have been several minutes, she released me. Setting me down, stunned. She was panting slightly, winking she blew me a kiss.

“Wish me luck shrimp!” And with that, she left.

             

I didn’t see her until 2 years later when she attended my delayed high school graduation. It was more than a little awkward being 19 and having your 16-year-old sister drive you to your own graduation because you failed the driver’s test 3 times in a row. Even more so when she has her specially awarded 2 year Ph.D. in Experimental Bioengineering in the back seat of her 80,000 car that she bought with her own money earned as CEO of a fortune 500 startup. If that all sounds unbelievable you should’ve seen my face when she first picked me up, standing a clear 9’4” with thighs thicker than my shoulders and biceps the size of small watermelons. When she ran over to hug me, my face level with her chiseled abbs she couldn’t even see me over her monumental breasts. 

“Just wait until you see what I’m wearing to the reception!” She winked, I assume, I couldn’t see her face. She made a small “hup!” sound and to my surprise, lifted me off the ground by cupping my butt in on titanic hand. She cradled me like a baby, with my arms around her neck. “There, much easier to talk like this.”

“Wow, you uh….you’ve grown….” She rolled her eyes.

“Well duh, I still got more to go too! I’m already the tallest human in history by like 5 inches. And guess what! I weigh like, 480lbs almost all of it muscle!” She flexed to show off her monolithic arm. “Yesterday, at the gym, I benched 2,300lbs! With one arm! Can you believe it? That’s more than twice the male record! Over a ton with a single arm!”

“So you’re basically a superhero huh?” I quipped.

“Yah, basically. I bet in another 2 years I’ll be able to pin Superman with my pinky.” She was joking….I think. 

At the reception, I learned what she meant when she said: “just wait”. Clearly Cassidy wasn’t the least bit shy about her stature. She arrived in towering fashion with 8-inch heels, bringing her full height up to an even 10 feet. She was wearing a black backless dress that hugged her body with an open seam down her right thigh. Her now long black hair had been expertly curled and reached well down to her knees. Her hair alone was longer than most men were tall, certainly longer than me. She sat in the front row, much to the chagrin of those behind her. After we had received our diplomas and people began mingling, she ignored all other (very) interested parties and came directly over to me. She still obviously enjoyed comparing herself to me as she stood for a moment, forcing me to look up to meet her….bellybutton. She giggled softly, then bent at the knee. Even in this position she still cleared the top of my head by several inches. Gripping me in a tight embrace she squealed.  

“Oh, I’m so proud of you James! I knew you could do it!”

“Thanks Cass. It was all thanks to you though. I don’t think I could’ve done it without you.”

“What do you mean? I haven’t tutored you in years.” I chuckled. 

“Did you really think that having my little sister attend college before I even graduated high school wouldn’t motivate me to do my best, huh?” She beamed at me, tearing up slightly.

“Oh James, I really am proud. I was so worried that all this,” She gestured at herself. “Would really upset you. I never wanted to hurt you like that.” 

“It did hurt. At first. But you’re so amazing Cass. And even if you’re my younger sister you’re still my sister. I could never be upset that you’re succeeding.” Perhaps I laid that on a bit too thick because after choking back a sob, Cassidy pulled me in with both arms and stood, lifting me off the ground and holding me tightly to her chest.

“I love you sooooo much James!” The crowd of people around us were caught off guard by this event but were too polite to say anything. And we didn’t care either way. 

“Love you too, Cass.” I wrapped my legs around her broad back as she loosened her hug, supporting my back with her interlocked hands.

“And hey I have some good news. With my new job, I was able to buy a house for us. You could come live with me. You wouldn’t need to work or go to college, I can support both of us!” 

“Cass, I don’t know…. I don’t know if I could be happy. Doing nothing with my life.”

“I figured you would say that. You can still try to do stuff, for as long as it’s possible.”

“What do you mean by that?”

“Remember when I said that the world would be changing? It’s only a matter of time now. Intera-grow has gone public and I doubt that there will be many women not taking it in a few months.”

“So all women are gonna be as big as you?” Cassidy bit her lip.

“Well….kinda. I’m still not done growing, They estimate the final average height to be around 250 feet.

“250 FEET?!?!” I shouted in disbelief. “250 feet?” I whispered now “That’s insane is that even physically possible?” Cassidy giggled, 

“It is, the world will never be the same, little bro. Are you ready for it?”

“Do I have a choice?”

“Hmmmmm….nope!”    


And the rest is history. I couldn’t possibly hope to chronical all the changes that faced society in the following years. It was all so fast. Not all of it was good, especially in societies that had poor women’s rights initially. There were riots, revolutions even a few wars. But in the end things calmed down, there was no fighting women now. A single teenaged girl possed more power than most first-world armies. But I can tell you about the day I settled into my new life.

 

3 years after my graduation.

 

I had tried to attend a college but as Cassidy had predicted higher education rapidly became saturated with growing women, most of them younger than I was and lightyears more intelligent. As courses adapted to challenge these women men struggled and eventually failed to keep up. The world outside school was seeing similar changes. The now predominantly female-owned companies had little use for small, slow men who even with decades of experience and education couldn’t compete with even the low end of women. Ultimately I took my sister up on her initial offer and moved in with her. At his point, her growth had largely abated at a staggering 276 feet 7 inches. As she had predicted the average height for women nowadays was around 250 feet.

The house was enormous. 722 feet tall, two stories and nearly 1,500 feet long, it dwarfed many of the buildings in the old world’s cites. I was carried in on her titanic palm which on its own was larger than our childhood home. She placed me on the countertop and I was surprised to see that apart from being huge, the house looked like an ordinary, albeit extremely modern, home.  

“Well, what do you think.” Cassidy rested her head on her hands, being careful to whisper so as not to kill me with the sheer power of her voice (it’s happened to other guys). 

“It’s….great….I uh wasn’t sure what to expect.” She smiled warmly.

“There’s plenty of space for you, obviously. There’s a special railway in the walls to help you get around and little spaces sized for you so you don’t have to worry about getting caught underfoot.” I grimaced. Many other men who had tried to live with women had found themselves crushed by 30-foot feet. Sometimes they were never found as women would shower, washing their corpses down the oversized drains.

“Don’t worry, I’m very careful. I’d never put you in danger.”

“I know. It’s just….” I stopped myself, unsure of how to say what I was thinking.

“Just what?” My sister frowned. “If there’s anything I can do just tell me. I want you to be happy.”

“It’s just….lonely? I don’t know. You’re here but you’re so….big….so beyond me. We can talk like this but you’ll be working most days and even when you’re home….you’re so far away.” Cassidy smiled brightly.

“You know I was just about to address that. You’re lil’ sis thinks of everything, never fear!” She reached into her purse and pulled out a small box. I say small but it only looked small in between her fingers. It was still around 9 feet tall. “This is the latest model made by my company. She’ll be able to keep you company.” She placed the box in front of me and pressed a button on the lid. 

The front swung open and out stepped….my sister? It was a perfect replica of Cassidy, wearing that same outfit she wore all those years ago when we played 1 one 1. 8 feet tall and smiling down at me it….she….walked over and embraced me. 

“So what do you think?” I was surprised to hear the voice come not from the monolithic face looming over me, but the figure that had just encircled me. 

“What is….?” 

“Synthetic Biological Male Companion.” Both Cassidy’s said in unison. The smaller one spoke.

“We are genetically identical and share a telepathic link. What I experience so does my counterpart and vice versa.” 

The larger Cassidy chimed in. 

“We developed them so that women could still share intimate relationships with men. For all intents and purposes, she is me and I am her.”

“Still 8 feet tall and ripped though huh?” I managed to speak through the boobflesh that surrounded my head. Small Cassidy giggled.

“We didn’t want men to forget their place. I can actually alter my size by up to a factor of 10, and….” she paused to lift me into a fireman’s carry. “It means I can do this!” Bending down slightly she kissed me firmly and sweetly on the lips, slowly rocking side to side. It was pure bliss and I found myself helplessly kissing her back. After some time we finally parted.

“Mmmm….” small Cassidy whispered.

“I’ve wanted to do that for ages.” Her giant counterpart added.

“We’re 19 now, you know that that means right?.... Little brother?” I swallowed. I didn’t need to be told what that meant as I was carried over to one of me sized structures in the walls.

“Oh before you go, give him the card!” Big Cassidy had stood up and placed her hands on her hips. “It’s a good to time show him.” The smaller Cassidy shifted to hold me with one arm while she reached into her pocket with the other. 

“Ah! Here it is!” She pulled out a small laminated card and handed it to me. It looked not unlike a driver’s license, though I knew it couldn’t be, it was far too dangerous for men to drive. It read: 

This note herby indicates that “James B. Conner” is the rightful

property of one “Dr. Cassidy L. Conner” 

Under the rights and protections of males and male-identified,

He is owed 1% of the proprietor’s monthly income

,beyond the basic rights of food and shelter,

To the amount of $50,000 per month. 

To be spent in accordance with his owner. 


I stared down at the card, not sure what to make of it.

“Wait….so….you own me now?”

“In eyes of the law, yes you’re my property but don’t think about it too much. I had to do this in order to guarantee your rights as a man. Men not owned by women are the property of the state and have to fend for themselves.” I didn’t argue, how could I? So instead I moved on.

“$50,000? A month? And that’s only 1% of your income?”

“My monthly income. I actually make close to $600 million a year. And my net worth is around $3.3 trillion.” I was agape. 

“Are all women this rich? What about inflation?”   

“Not all women.” The small Cassidy spoke now. “My low-end employees make around 2-3 million a year. And inflation is only an issue if the economy doesn’t grow, which is has been. Like the rest of us!” She kissed me on the nose, “little man!” 

The big Cassidy turned her back, walking into another room. 

“I have a teleconference with my shareholders, you two get busy. I want to feel everything.” 

“You herd her short stuff! Let’s get down to it!” As I was carried away to my new life, I tried to remember what things were like, before. As the memories faded into extasy, I decided I didn’t want to remember. Things now, were just the way they should be.                                                 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed! I may add further to this series. Whatever comes next may be a direct sequel to the first story or something entierly new.