[Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

      A midsummers day and a mysterious shrinking artifact, a perfect start to a perlious adventure for the hero of the wild. When the great hero Link is shrunk to a miniscule size, he struggles to gain the attention of the "one and only" princess Zelda. In a dangerous journey to get her attention, Link risks his life in a constant battle of differing sizes. Will he be successful or will his size get the better of him?

 

A Commission for @TheProky

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 


Rated: PG
Categories: Adventure, Body Exploration, Crush, Feet, Footwear, Instant Size Change, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 4422 Read: 8666
Published: February 22 2020 Updated: February 22 2020
Story Notes:

If you like what you read DM me on twitter @RandomInterWeeb if you're interested in commissioning me!!

1. Chapter 1 by RI_Weeb [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (4422 words)

Half Inch High Alternative Chapter 12 will be coming out a little late today. Sorry about that...

 

Anyways, enjoy this commission!!