- Text Size +

“So, what I’m witnessing right now is your refusal to worship me. Tell me I’m right, you pathetic worm!”

Tito gulped. His hands and legs were parallel to the bed, with his head low and facing the saggy, hairy entrance to his wife’s pale-white vagina. The only part of him that took notice was his large nostrils taking deep whiffs of the overbearing musk from her massive pussy lips and sweaty thighs. She came from the gym just under an hour ago and didn’t bother to shower because she knew how much her scent drove him crazy. It made his cock twitch with excitement, but he wouldn’t act without her permission.

“Speak to your goddess, worm.” Amanda warned.

“Y-yo-you’re right, my queen.” Tito struggled to answer.

“Look at me, slave. Have I taught you no manners?”

“Of course you have, my queen…” Tito raised his head to get a clear look at his brown-haired goddess of a wife. She was looking beautiful tonight. It wasn’t her usually bookworm look with the buttoned-up shirts, narrow-rimmed glasses, and hair tied in a bun. A new entity possessed her; a freak of the night. Black is what made her feel more powerful, so her makeup and lingerie reflected that. Her long, flowing autumn hair was let down until the tips were brushing against her milky nipples. And the glasses were off. He got a better view of her slender face and pinched nose staring down at him with such disgust.

“Why do you refuse to lick these biiig, sweaaaty lips clean?” Amanda brought her black-painted nails towards her pussy and swirled her lips around. “Do you not love your goddess?”

“I-I love my queen!” Tito proclaimed.

“Then what is the issue?!” She slammed her palm down in anger, giving Tito a cold, exciting chill to run down his back. “Would you rather have me enjoy you as a snack? My protein shake wasn’t enough, and I could use something small and succulent to suck between my cheeks.” She slowly licked her lips, darkened with grape-flavored lipstick.

“Please don’t eat me, my queen!” Tito shriveled up his body and continued to bow and cower towards his significant master. “I’ll do anything! J-just not this...Not tonight.”

“Then how do you suggest satisfying me, slave?” Amanda watched her tiny husband face her with a desperate nod behind him, then return to his cowering. It didn’t take her a second to understand what he wanted. “My hot, sweaty feet?”

“Yes, my queen.” Tito pleaded.

Amanda roared into a vicious cackle. “Could you be anymore pathetic, slave? I give you every man’s fantasy, and yet you settle with the dirt between my moist toes. They have been trapped in a pool of sweat and unbearable heat since I’ve returned from the gym. It that how you truly want to please me?”

“Yes, my queen!” Tito’s cock throbbed at the image of her black ankle socks peeling off her huge, smelly soles. The thought of her sweat glistening between long, slender toes only aroused him further. How good they must’ve tasted after a long workout, and Amanda wasn’t one to slack in her sets.

“Pathetic.” Amanda said. “You’ve been warned, slave.” She began to push herself backwards towards the bed’s golden headboard. Tito didn’t have to move an inch; she was careful in making sure he wasn’t dragged under her sweaty legs. He simply stayed on his knees under her black cotton socks appeared and pushed him back a bit. His face was pressed against her heel, and his body melted from her rancid odor.

Amanda continued to look down at him while rubbing her sore ankles together. “This is your last chance to please me, slave.”

“Yes, my queen.”

“If not, then you’ll leave me no choice but to skip out on showering and keep you trapped inside them for the night. Is that understood?”

“Yes, my queen.”

“Good worm. Now get ready…” Amanda leaned forward and started peeling off her right sock. She made sure to pull slowly and watch as her husband admired the teasing. He loved it when she did this. Her heel was slightly red from the workout, and it looked like it could use some worship. All he could think of was making out with it and licking all the sweat off. It wasn’t long until his erection lost its patience and ran towards the aching heel, but she lightly kicked him back.

“Ah, ah, ah…” She teased. “Such impatience will cost you.”

“I-I’m sorry, my queen.” Tito begged. “I couldn’t control myself…”

She rolled her eyes and told him to sit while she finished. He obeyed and watched the rest of the show play out. Once her right sock was peeled off, she wiggled her long toes in response to the freedom. Tito admired the various wrinkles that increased when she flexed her soles and followed the trails of dirty sweat that drenched out between them. He was so distracted by her right foot that he didn’t notice how quickly she peeled off the left sock and was quickly scooped off the bed. She dangled his little body over the opening of the sock and dropped him. He knew the drill and curled into a ball upon landing in the depths of the toe section. Then his goddess used her giant hands to cup the sock into a ball and rub all the dirt and grime around him.

“Do you know why I’m doing this, slave?” Amanda voiced loud enough for her little man to hear.

“Yes, my queen!” Tito screamed in response.

“How badly do they smell?”

Tito inhaled deeply. “Very badly!”

“Keep us this bad behavior, and you will spend the night in here. Is that what you want, slave? To be sleeping under my big, smelly toes like the piece of lint that you know you are?”

Tito wanted to scream yes but held his tongue. “No, my queen!”

Amanda stopped pressuring the sock and threw her little slave back out in front of her hot, sweaty feet. Her soles were as long as ancient pillars, and they were worn out and pinkish.

“You can start by licking between my toes, worm.” She commanded.

“Yes, my queen.” Tito arched his head high to see her massive toes pointed towards the ceiling. To him, this was just a simple rock-climbing challenge that he’s conquered several times in the past. He knew the paths when scaling up her wrinkles and when to jump between soles. The only real obstacle was Amanda and her sensitive skin. He placed one palm against her heel, and she was instantly trying to suppress a giggle. He looked past her feet to see her staring at the ceiling, trying so hard not to laugh.

Tito began his expedition and tried staying light on his feet while climbing. His naked body was already being coated in her gym sweat, and the amount was so profusive that he needed to stick his arms deep between her wrinkles to not fall backwards. He climbed up her right foot, far as it could take him, until the center of her sole smoothed out. He pulled himself towards the edge and made the jump for a wrinkle on her left foot, but when his whole body slapped against her sole, Amanda busted into a fit of uncontrollable giggles and jerked her foot, sending the tiny man flat on his back.

“Oh my god!” She laughed as she bent her head forward to check. “Sweetie, are you all right? I’m so sorry.”

“I’m okay, babe.” Tito smiled. “Seems like climbing is out of the question, huh?”

“Yeah…my feet just don’t feel like being climbed today.”

“I thought I’d make some progress if I didn’t plant kisses on the way, but it is what it is, I guess.” Tito stood back on his feet and walked up to her left heel, planting a small freckle-sized kiss. “It’s not your fault.”

Amanda kicked him back again. “Exactly!” Her voice boomed. “Your goddess is perfect in every shape and form! How dare you even think of her any different?”

“Forgive me, my queen.” Tito fell to his knees again, making his trembling look believable.

“You shall show your forgiveness through the cleanliness of my toes. Now, slave! I’m not getting any younger.”

“I n-need your assistance, my queen. I’m unable to reach them.”

Amanda shook her head in disappointment. “Useless. How did I end up with a useless, pathetic man like you?”

“I don’t deserve you.” Tito said.

“That’s right. Remember your place, worm. You’re nothing without me. You need my love and body to survive. I can play with you however I please and you couldn’t do anything about it because you’re that useless. Do you understand, slave?”

“Yes, my queen. I’m useless and belong only to you.”

“Good.” Amanda smirked and lowered her glistening toes down to his level. One look at them, thick and wiggling, and Tito couldn’t hold his excitement any longer. Like a dog, he trotted on all fours towards the crevice between her big and second toe and slurped up big beads of sweat. He pressed his nose right on her skin and sucked in all the cheesy foot sweat. He loved the taste of her dirty feet. He wouldn’t mind spending a week surrounded by them. These were the moments he lived for.

“What’s with the slow-down, slave?!” She yelled. “Do I need to show you how much work needs to be done?”

Tito was prepared for what was coming next. He closed his eyes and opened his nostrils wide as his giant wife scrunched her toes over his head and lifted her foot into the air. The rest of his body hung limp like a greased-up noodle while his face suffocated under the warm, cheesy scent of her feet. There was so much flesh smushed against his face that it left him with nothing to do but take deep whiffs and lick it all clean.

“That’s right, slave…” The goddess said. “This will get you to work faster.” She flexed her toes  back and forth, squeezing out all her sweat and sock fuzz on his head until he started to become another piece of her toe lint. She tossed him back on the bed and brought her other foot in. Ten of her toes were resting on his body, massaging his chest and rubbing his crotch. Tito’s instinct was to press his dick further against her big toe and moan.

“You like that, slave…?” Her voice was a seductive whisper now. “You like it when I do that?” She rose from her back and sat over her husband, watching his determined lust to hump the crap out of her toe.

“Yes, my queen…” Tito’s hands held tightly on the bed sheets while her toe started to pick up speed. Amanda adjusted her free right foot just above his head and planted the pads of her greasy big and second toe on top of his clutching hands. He felt the pressure keeping him in place.

“Now you can’t escape, slave.” She said. “How does it feel to be trapped by my sexy toes?”

“Release me, my queen. Please.”

“Oh, you can do better than that, worm…” Her toe continued to rub his erect dick harder and deeper. “I want to hear you beg!”

“Please, my queen!” Tito cried.

“Who’s your goddess?”

“You are!”

She inched her right foot forward and covered Tito’s whole face under the ball of her foot.

“Who do you live to serve?”

“You!”

All her fat toes pressed him deep into the mattress, and the one rubbing his crotch furiously was on a mission to create serious friction. He felt like his dick would combust into flames any second now, but he held it a little longer for the finale.

“Do you know what’s going to happen next, slave?”

There is was.

“No, my queen!” He yelled.

“After tonight, I’m going to drop you back inside my dirty gym socks and cover up these toes you adore so much. I won’t shower. Instead, I’ll turn out those lights, fall asleep, and leave you to fend for yourself while my hungry toes have their way with you. They’ve been wanting you, slave. Oh, how they longed to stretch you little body and dick out. And I won’t help you. No matter how much you struggle, I won’t open my eyes to your aid. I’ll be dreaming peacefully while these devilish piggies make you their filthy bitch. You won’t rest. You won’t have a second to close your eyes. You can just stay awake while they rub you against the sheets and smother you under their immense grip for hours until sunrise, and even then, I won’t let you go. You’ll be nothing more but a dream, and I’ll forget about you within seconds. Just a pathetic worm trapped with my big…smelly…feet. You can scream all you want, I won’t listen. I’ll just start tomorrow morning with a light jog through the neighborhood. Mhmm…wouldn’t that be fun? Surrounded by more of my delicious sweat that you tried so hard to lick off tonight? So much that you’ll have no choice but to live in between these gorgeous toes, in fear that you might drown in the pooling sweat. Oh, and we can’t forget about the heat! It’s going to be real hot, real fast. If you think my feet smell bad now, just wait till tomorrow under the morning sun. That will not be a treat to enjoy. In fact, none of this will be a treat, slave. I expect you to keep my feet clean at all times while you’re down there. You understand, worm? If not, then my toes will get very angry and squeeze your playdoh dick until you get it. And then when I’m done, I’ll raise my giant sole and smash you through the ground! Squeeze and Squash. Squeeze and squash. That’ll be your personal routine living under my sexy feet. Squeezing all my foot sweat in your face. Flattening you like the worthless worm you truly are. Harder and faster each time. You heard me, slave?! Squeeze! Squash! Squeeze! Squ—"

Tito couldn’t take anymore dirty talk and bit Amanda’s foot to let her know the eruption was coming. She took her toes back and brought her face closer to him. He watched as her massive lips opened wide and let her monstrous tongue slither out towards his crotch. It wrapped around him like a snake and gently squeeze. Tito unloaded a massive splash of cum, which looked like a tiny dot on her taste buds. She savored the flavor and audibly moaned in pleasure before swallowing.

Tito panted as he imagined more of what might come afterwards but was interrupted as his dominating wife hovered her face over him. She smiled and smooched his face.

“Happy birthday, honey.”

“Thanks, babe.” He sat on his butt, watching as she climbed out of the bed and stretched her arms out, looking at the alarm clock sitting on the side drawer. “It’s only ten. Are you sure you don’t want to call up Lou and see if he’s got anything planned?”

“If he did, he would’ve called or texted by now.” Tito said. His best friend Lou worked long hours in the office, so it wouldn’t have been a surprise if his boss kept him around for the night. Tito wasn’t all too upset, though. His wife was in the mood to play. “Are you ready for phase two?”

“Phase two?” Amanda whined. “You still want more? But I’m so dirty, and I really want to take a shower…”

“Please…” Tito fell on his knees. “My queen?”

“Cut the submissive act, perv.”

“Come on…it’s my birthday…please?”

Amanda took her plump white ass and sat right next to Tito. He moved before her left ass cheek completely smothered him.

“Hmm…” She pondered. “Fine, but only if you actually give me a massage this time. Right. Down. Here…” Tito watched as her finger brushed off her bottom lip and slid down the curves of her gorgeous body. It trailed a path right between her perky breasts and around her pierced belly button until it settled right between her juicy thighs.

“Deal!” Tito said. “And can we use the blindfolds and handcuffs this time?”

“Oh, you want to do that…?” She bent down and licked her thirsty husband. “Whatever you want, slave…but I’m going to get a glass of water first.”

“Okay, and while you’re down there, can you turn on the spray to ‘growth’? If we’re going to take a break, I might as well use the restroom.”

“You better not clean yourself up!” She said. “If I have to stay sweaty, then you do too.”

“Of course…” He walked up to the side of her butt and kissed it. “My queen.”

“Oh god…” Amanda rose from the bed and headed towards the bronze door. “I’ll keep the spray on for ten minutes, then set it back to ‘shrink’. That should be enough to do your business, right?”

“That’s more than enough. Thanks, babe.”

“I’ll be right back.” Amanda blew Tito a kiss before leaving. He lied on the bed and waited for the blue spray to sprinkle from the ceiling and turn him back to his regular 6’1 height. He was deeply anticipating next phase, but couldn’t help but wonder what his best friend was up to right now…

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading! Leave me a review and let me know what you think about Tito and Amanda. The real story starts next chapter, so be excited for that!