[Reviews - 2] Printer
Summary:

The local shipbuilding dock is going bankrupt. An accident causes a local woman to grow exponentially. Solution: they sell their cranes and she helps the dock guys build. 

But what happens when she gets too big? You'll have to read to find out. 

Inspiration comes from "Miller's Daughter" by Stegosaurus. 


Rated: R
Categories: Object, Growing Woman, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Butt, Breasts, Gentle, New World Order, Muscle, Young Adult 20-29 Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.), Mini GTS (16-30ft), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 2182 Read: 15827
Published: March 28 2020 Updated: April 08 2020
Story Notes:

Disclaimer:  All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by danse_danse_revolution [Reviews - 2] (1379 words)

2. Chapter 2 by danse_danse_revolution [Reviews - 0] (803 words)