- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Originally posted by me on Giantess City on June 2 2007. I didn't like the direction it took, and ended up removing it altogether. I lost all copies, but a user by the name vanderband kept a copy and sent it to me. I edited the story and wrote a different ending that I was happy with, and then put it back up on Giantesscity on August 21, 2017, approximately 10 years after I first posted it.

------

As I rang the doorbell of my girlfriend's house, I thought about why I had agreed to do this. Why did I have to say yes when my girlfriend Julia asked me to come with her to visit her cousin Maria? I actually had plans for the weekend, but Julia begged me to come. "Please! She'll love to meet you. You'll like her too—she's really nice!" So I'd finally given in.

"Oh, hi! You're already here! I'm not ready yet, but just come inside and wait," Julia smiled as she opened the door and let me inside. "Be right back, you just sit down," she chimed as she kissed my cheek. I sat down and looked forward to get home again already. I was thinking about how boring this visit would be when Julia returned. "C'mon! It's not gonna be that boring! We'll just stay the weekend, nothing more, y'know?" She kissed me again. "I'm almost finished, just gonna put on some nice clothes," she said as she went back to her room.

Fifteen minutes later, we were on the bus. "Maria said she had something to show us – a surprise!" Julia tried to cheer me up. I must admit that I got a little curious, and even thought that if this turned out to be fun, the weekend wouldn't be wasted after all. Julia fell asleep leaning on my shoulder, and I soon closed my eyes as well. I had a strange dream; I was tied up next to Julia, and the ropes holding us were so tight that I could hardly move. It was hot and sunny, but a shadow was looming over us. Lifting my head, I saw Maria towering over us, and she was HUGE! I had only seen her in pictures and never met her, but it was certainly her. Another enormous face was looking down at us, and I could see that it was a guy. Suddenly, it hit me: we were tied to his rock-hard, sticky penis. I saw Maria's open mouth approach, and her gigantic, hot and wet tongue being lifted out of her mouth, aimed at us.

I suddenly woke up, a little sweaty, but otherwise OK. "What's wrong?" asked Julia, noticeably concerned. "Oh, nothing, just a bad dream, that's all," I replied. She wanted me to tell her every detail of the dream, but I told her to wait until we were in private. As we waited for Maria to come and pick us up in her car, I told my dream to Julia. She was quiet for a moment and sat in deep thoughts. "That's... kinda disgusting... but also arousing at the same time," she answered after a while. "Yeah, I think so too," I said, "but maybe it's a sign telling me to give her a chance, and my week-end just might become a little fun." Julia didn't say anything for a while.

Maria arrived in her red minivan. She was wearing a black T-shirt and a pair of blue jeans. "Ain't the temperature just fantastic?" she said, before she greeted us. "Welcome! Hi, Robin, nice to meet you! Jump in, you two!" she said in her girly voice. Maria took us to her house, where she showed us around for a while. The house was huge; each room was as big as my uncle's garage, which is enormous! She even had a pool in the back yard, though it wasn't that big.

As Maria showed us her house, which she was really proud of, Julia and I walked behind her, holding hands. I couldn't help but notice that Maria looked really good. She had long dark brown hair which reached her back, blue eyes, and sexy, full lips. Her breasts was both well-shaped and well-sized, and through her T-shirt you could see them bouncing up and down as she walked. Maria's butt, like her breasts, had a good shape and size. Through her tight jeans, her butt cheeks showed, moving up and down as Julia's sexy cousin lead the way.

I was a little ashamed for thinking of such things, especially while holding my girlfriend's hand, but I am only a guy, after all. Of course Julia was beautiful, too; she had hair almost like Maria's, but a little lighter. She had blue eyes, and lips even sexier than Maria's. Her breasts were not very big compared to Maria's, but just as well-shaped. Julia's butt was also smaller than that of Maria, but equally—if not more—sexy. Julia's butt was rounder than Maria's, and moved the same way as her cousin's.

"Well, how do ya like it?" Maria asked. "It's really HUGE!" I said. "Yeah, cool, ain't it?" asked Julia, and I nodded. Maria told us to sit down as she got the food, and then went out to the kitchen. Julia asked me if it was as boring as I thought, and I told her I could easily spend more than a weekend here. She kissed me, and I kissed her back. "Aww! Look at you two! How sweet you are! Well, time to eat," Maria exclaimed upon her return. She served pizza, and told us that her boyfriend was going to be with us that evening, but that he had something to do and couldn't make it before the next afternoon. "He's the one bringin' the surprise!" Maria winked at Julia as she filled our glasses. "I think you know what day it is tomorrow?" she asked, but didn't wait for an answer. "My birthday! OK, you couldn't have known, but you're invited to a little party tomorrow."

The next day, we all woke up late. After breakfast, Maria's boyfriend, Max, called. "He'll be here in two hours," said Maria with a smile. Meanwhile, we put up some decorations, but not that many, as Maria didn't want to clean up too much after the party. "And it's just you two, Max, me, and my friend Tara, anyway. Tara's coming with Max," she explained.

When Max arrived, Maria met him in the door, and they kissed passionately. Then, Max and Tara came in. Max was a tall guy with black hair, brown eyes, and he was always smiling, it seemed. Tara was pretty good-looking; her hair was red, her eyes green, and her lips red. Her breasts were shaped almost exactly like Maria's, as was her butt, but a tad smaller. "Well, hi! You must be Robin! Nice to meet you!" Tara greeted me. I shook hands with her and Max, and we sat down at the table for pizza—once again. After that we talked for a while before Maria went to get the cake.

"Tomorrow, is actually Tara's birthday, so I'll blow out half the candles, and she'll blow the rest after midnight," Maria said, and Tara nodded. Maria blew out the candles on one side of the cake, and we ate a slice each. At the strike of midnight, Tara smiled and blew out the rest. Everyone was tired, and Max went up to bed. Maria started to clean up. Tara suddenly grinned at us. "What?" Julia asked. "Oh, nothing," Tara said. "Just sit here, I'll help Maria in the kitchen." We sat there alone, and I told Julia that Max looked like the giant in my dream. "You think it's a coincidence?" she asked, but I didn't know what to think.

We sat there for a while, and almost fell asleep, when we were startled by a loud noise. "WHERE ARE THEY?" Maria's voice said loudly. As we gazed upwards, it dawned on us that Maria was huge! Or, judging by the size of the furniture, we were small! "I GUESS THEY JUST WENT TO BED WITHOUT US NOTICING IT," answered Tara. "WELL, THEN I'LL GO TO SLEEP TOO... HEY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Maria was looking at Tara, who seemed to be searching the couch for something—or someone, I thought. "OH, NOTHING, I'LL GO TO BED NOW!" Tara said, and left with booming steps.

Maria's sexy butt suddenly approached us from above. She had undressed, and was only wearing a pair of red panties and a matching red bra. "Run!" I shouted to Julia as I grabbed her hand, but it was too late. Julia was stuck underneath Maria's left butt cheek, and her legs were pushed into the panties as the gigantic Maria sat further back, almost trapping me as well. "Please, help me!" Julia pleaded. I tried to pull her out, but she was firmly stuck. "What are we going to do?" Julia cried. "I'D BETTER GO TO BED," Maria's voice thundered. I grabbed the giant panties, and prepared for the lift. The enormous butt lifted from the couch, pulling Julia further in, and I held on for dear life. It was hard, but I managed to hold on to Maria's panties even as she walked upstairs. Julia was pushed all the way into the giant panties.

Max was already asleep when Maria lay down on her stomach and fell asleep almost instantly. I waited for a moment, and then got up. Despite the circumstances, it was not without a certain amount of pleasure that I walked across Maria's enormous, sexy butt. It was warm and soft under my feet. I got to where Julia was pulled in and called for her. "Julia? Are you there? Please be alive!" I whispered, as if my tiny voice could've woken the mountain-like giants even if I'd yelled. "Robin? Is that you? I need your help!" Julia answered from deep inside the giant pair of panties.

I climbed in. Good thing Maria didn't wear tight panties today... "Julia? Are you OK?" She was stuck in something, but I could hardly see her in the dark world inside Maria's panties. "I'm OK, but please help me get loose!" I suddenly realized what she was stuck in. I should've guessed. Hair. We were inside Maria's butt crack! "Please hurry! What if she lets out a fart?" Julia whimpered quietly. It was a real challenge, but I got her loose after struggling for a while. "Let's get outta here!" I whispered in her ear. She nodded, and we climbed for the exit. Suddenly, Maria's butt cheeks were pressed firmly together. Julia almost panicked. "We're trapped! Oh no! What if she farts..." she exclaimed and put her arms around me, crying silently.

It turned out Maria was awake, because Max had woken up and put his hand on her butt. Even down in Maria's ass, we could hear them talk. "NO, DEAR, NOT T'NIGHT!" "OH, C'MON, LET'S CELEBRATE YOUR BIRTHDAY!" "BUT I'M EXHAUSTED, AND WE'VE GOT GUESTS!" "OK, HOW ABOUT TOMORROW? I'M FREE MONDAY TOO!" "FINE, BUT GO TO SLEEP NOW. GOOD NIGHT!" "YEAH, GOOD NIGHT!"

When we were sure that both giants were asleep, we crawled out of Maria's butt crack. It was still kind of clenched, but not as hard. "What are we going to do now?" Julia asked. "I don't know. We have to stay out of sight at least," I said and kissed her. "Shouldn't we try to get help from them?" Julia asked with hope in her eyes. "No. It's too dangerous. Don't you ever watch movies? Often, when people in movies shrink, they try to get help from a person they trust, but then this person doesn't help them after all, but kills them or keeps them as slaves instead!" She looked me in the eyes, thinking. "But it's our only chance! If we stay here, we'll end up in the laundry, deep in Maria's ass, or get flattened by a butt cheek or a hand!" She had a point. "OK, we'll climb up to her ear. There she'll hear us, but it won't be easy. We're only about 2–3 cm tall."

Just as I said that, Maria turned her stomach up, and we ended up underneath her butt crack. "We've gotta hurry!" I whispered. We started climbing with the help of the hairs on her butt, then used the slightly longer hair around her pussy. Just as we passed Maria's giant sex organ, she pushed out a fart as loud as thunder, and a giant hand started touching her gigantic womanhood, opening the panties for us to run out. When we were almost outside, the hand retreated, and we were almost crushed by the elastic rim that crashed down behind us. We were now on Maria's stomach.

"Let's run!" suggested Julia. I agreed, and we ran across the enormous stomach, which rose and lowered itself regularly with the giantess's breath. When we passed the belly button, Julia was getting tired. We walked up to Maria's enormous, firm, and sexy boobs. I was kinda glad I still had my clothes on, because I was getting a real hard-on. "You're aroused, aren't you?" Julia knew me too well.

Maria rose. The world turned sideways, and we had to hold on to her bra. "AM I DREAMING?" she mumbled when she saw us. "YEAH, DEFINITELY! WELL, MIGHT AS WELL PLAY ALONG, THEN!" Maria picked us up, undressed us like dolls, and threw our clothes on the floor. We had to cooperate for fear of losing our arms and legs to her titanic fingernails. "WHAT A FUN DREAM..."

The giant woman fell back to sleep with a satisfied smile on her face. We were still in her hand, but now we were naked! "Maybe we should wait until tomorrow to confront her. Otherwise, she'll think she's still dreaming," Julia said. I saw from the watch on Max's wrist right next to us that it was already 6 in the morning. We'd been at this for hours. We climbed back up to Maria's bra to hide there for the rest of the night. It was Julia's idea, but she knew I wanted it. We even managed to get a tiny bit of sleep, despite the dangerous predicament we were in.

When the sun finally rose, we climbed up into Maria's right ear with the help of her dark, silky hair. We could easily fit in there, and held on when she woke up and started her morning routine. She used the bathroom, but fortunately didn't take a shower. Then, she got dressed and made breakfast while we were still hiding inside her ear. After eating, she sat down on the couch we had shrunk on the night before. Then, as she reached for the remote, we shouted: "MARIA! WE ARE IN YOUR EAR! PLEASE HELP US!"

Startled, but perhaps remembering the "dream" she'd had, she put her left palm under her ear, and we jumped out onto it. The giantess brought her palm up to her enormous face and looked at us in surprise. "WHAT THE... IS THAT YOU, JULIA AND ROBIN?" We called out as loudly as we could: "Yes! Please help us!" Maria was about to say something when Tara entered the room and saw the people she'd shrunk with her birthday wish being held in the palm of another woman!