- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Last chance to back out!

Hyena gals have pretty big pseudo dicks! 

Still here? Alright, enjoy the story! 

 

“Welcome to Size, dear customer!” the curvy witch receptionist greeted as the dark haired customer arrived. “Have you been with us before?”

“Uh...no...I don’t usually go to...these kinds of places” Darz responded, scratching his head in embarrassment. 

“Then, allow me to explain our structure! Here at Size, we offer customers the chance to experience succu-girls in a whole new way! Once you select the girl you’ll spend the night with, we give you a potion. It’ll shrink whoever drinks it, so you can either take it yourself, or give it to the succugirl. Here’s a book of all the girls we contract here” she explained, setting down a large tome in front of the young man. 

 

She opened up the first page, but Darz quickly shut it.
“I heard Elza comes to work here?” he asked firmly.
“Eh...yes, Elza the hyena girl, right? We do have lots of other girls you could-”
“Elza. I want Elza” he insisted.
“Is...that so?”
“E.L.Z.A.” he spelled out, his eyes practically burning with determination as he set a bag of gold on the counter.

 

The receptionist slowly put away the book and collected the payment.
“Very well then...I’ll contact her right away. Please, take your potion with you to your designated room. And be sure to wait until your girl arrives before taking the potion. Otherwise she may not notice you, and we don’t take any responsibility for injuries in that time” she stated professionally. 

 

Darz took his room key and potion down the hall and entered the room. As soon as the door shut behind him, he popped the cork off the potion and chugged it in one go! 

 

It took a minute for the magic potion to actually start taking effect. The young man felt his entire tingle and go slightly numb as his body was compressed down. In the span of 15 minutes, he had shrunken out of his clothes. He now stood a mere 3 inches tall on the floor. 

 

Before he could truly explore around at this size, the door to the room was roughly shoved open. The lovely hyena girl, Elza, had arrived!

 

Wearing her usual short shorts and tank top, she was scowling as she took another drag off her cigarette. She kicked her boots off at the doorway, standing in her bare paws.

“So, I heard some little perv wanted to be my toy for the night?” she called out roughly, stepping up into the room. Darz was still staring at the beautiful beast girl, unable to move even as her enormous paw hurdled towards him! 

 

In a moment, the bare paw crashed down from overhead. A painfully heavy weight pressed him into the tatami mat floor as her paw pads squished around his body.
“Hm? Did I step on a bug?” she grumbled aloud, lifting her foot off the ground. Then laughed when she saw the outline of Darz stuck against the bottom of her paw. 

 

“Couldn’t wait until I got here to become a bug, huh? You’re a pretty weird client” she chuckled, peeling the young man off her paw. As she walked over to the bed, she noticed something else that made her laugh. 

 

“You’re already 

hard? We ain’t even do anything yet! I just stepped on you!” she exclaimed, gently flicking his cock with her finger. “You actually like my paws this much?” she asked teasingly.
“Y-yes! I love them!” Darz exclaimed boldly. 

 

The hyena succu-girl snickered as she sat down on the bed.
“Well, that’s fine by me. Not the first person to like that kinda thing. And I did just walk all the way over here...why don’t you make it up to me, little man?” she snickered. With a flick of the wrist, Darz was gently tossed back onto the floor in front of her looming paws. 

 

She raised an eyebrow when Darz immediately ran up to her paws. The feeling of his little hands rubbing and his tongue licking at her paws actually felt pretty nice. Her paws were a bit sore from the walking all over town in her boots. 

 

Taking another draw from her cigarette, she reclined back to let her little client enjoy himself at her furry feet. 

 

Meanwhile, Darz was having the time of his life. Her paw pads had a rough texture, but were also soft and squishy when pressed. Her fur was soft and silky, and felt nice to touch. There was a bit of sweat built up here to, which gave it a bit of a musky smell. Although it was unlike human sweat, and frankly smelled a bit like popcorn. Giving it a lick, it was salty like popcorn too! 

 

After a few minutes of worshipping, Darz knew he needed more. Pressing the front of his body against her foot, he started grinding himself against the hot, sweaty paw. Elza felt this too and sat back up. 

 

“Hehehe...you like my paws that much, huh?” she chuckled, watching the shrunken human humping at her paws. This was definitely a first for her. Honestly...it was a bit of a turn on. It took a few minutes for Darz to ‘finish’ at her feet, leaving a drop of cum on her paw. 

 

Elza picked the human up with her claws and held him in front of her face.
“I hope you didn’t waste all your energy down there. That was a nice foot rub, but you should at least make this worth my time, right?” she asked, opening her hand near her shorts. Darz’s eyes lit up when he noticed a visible bulge in her pants. 

 

“Since you picked me, you must have known about us hyena’s, right?” she asked, unzipping her short shorts. As soon as she pulled it down, her thick member burst out to stand semi firm. Darz felt blood trickling from his nose as he stared at it. 

 

Elza pulled her shorts all the way off and began to stroke herself with her free hand. The hyena girl’s penis slowly grew larger and larger as it became fully erect. 

“So, you like what you see?” she asked with a predatory pur. 

 

Unable to contain himself, Darz jumped right off Elza’s hand! The succu-girl panicked for a second, but felt his tiny body landing on her dick a moment later. She smiled widely as her covered her skin in tiny kisses. 

 

“Oh, that’s not gonna cut it this time, little man” she growled, gripping him in her hand. Elza moaned loudly as she began to stroke her member again, this time with a squirming little man to help her. Feeling his tiny licks and caresses helped to fuel her libido as she rubbed him against her. 

 

She slowly built up speed, starting to full on grind him against her cock as her hand pumped up and down. Darz was in heaven as he licked, rubbed, and humped her rock solid member. After a few minutes of this, Elza’s tip began to shoot out white fluid as she moaned loudly into the air. 

 

After she came, the hyena girl lay back on the bed and panted.
“So? How was it? Being a sex toy for a girl a 100 times your size?” she teased. Darz had a million things he wanted to reply. All of them positive. But for now, he was laying on a pillow with a blissful look on his face. 

 

“Eat me,” he said suddenly.
“What?” Elza responded, sitting up to look at her little client.
“Eat me. Please swallow me whole” he requested again, sitting up to look at her with puppy dog eyes. 

“...I’m not gonna kill you, boy” she replied, laying back on the bed. She lit up a new cigarette and took a puff. “I can get in some serious trouble for killing a client.” 

 

Darz sprung to his feet, hugging onto one of her fingers. 

“Please?! I...I’ll do anything! I just...want to be your food so badly! I wanna feed you!” he begged. Elza scowled a bit at his request.
“Fine, if you get me 10,000 gold in the next five minutes, I’ll fucking eat you” she said, mostly to shut him up. 

“Check my pants” he stated immediately, a happy smile overtaking him. 

 

Elza felt a pit in her stomach as she glanced at his discarded clothing. She slowly slid out of bed, still naked, and searched his pockets. Her cigarette fell out of her mouth as her jaw hung open.
“It’s all yours if you eat me!” he yelled from the bed. There must have been at least 30,000 gold in his pockets! Way more money than she would make in a year at this place. Looking back at Darz...she shrugged her shoulders. 

 

“Well...if you insist” she said, walking up and plucking the dark haired man off the bed. “You’re by far the weirdest bug I’ve ever fucked” she stated before tossing him into her snout. Darz squealed with joy as he landed on her warm, flat tongue. 

 

Surrounded by her sharp teeth, it seemed like a canine’s mouth for sure. The wet tongue below swished him about her mouth for a minute as she curiously tasted the shrunken human. He was definitely salty, and kinda tasted like cum. 

 

After tasting him for a half a minute, she noticed that his little dick was getting hard once again. With an amused chuckle, she tilted her head back and gulped the young man down.
“Eager little perv, aren’t ya?” she asked, tracing the bulge as it went down her throat.  

 

Feeling the man inside her stomach was definitely an odd sensation. It tickled her in a pleasant way. Honestly...she could get used to this feeling~ 



Collecting her clothing, and Darz’s, Elza put her boots back on and started to head back home. Using the gold of the young man trapped in her belly, she wasn’t going to have to work for a long time~ 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Well? How'd you enjoy it? 

Too lewd? Not lewd enough? XD