- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

https://discord.gg/AC87bgP

 


Let me know if you find any mistakes

 

 

"You got to try it out," Dillian's friend Jack told him excitedly. Dillian, on the other hand, didn't seem too impressed by what his friend was trying to telling him. "Jerkoff, is like the next big thing. I'm telling you, there are so many hot chicks on it, and guys too."

Dillian frowned at that last part and turned to look at his friend, "Guys?"

"What," Jack asked not seeing the issue.

"That sounds kind of gay, dude," Dillian told him.

"No, you don't get it. They're not like guy guys, their like girl guys."

"What," Dillian asked now just completely lost at what he was saying. "I have no idea what your talking about."

Jack just rolled his eyes at Dillian's complete lack of knowledge when it came to porn. "Just imagine a chick but with a dick."

"That still sounds gay," Dillian argued.

Jack let out a sound of annoyance. "Come on man, it's not. Trust me. I even have, like, the perfect one too, his name is Cameron-"

Dillain stopped Jack in the middle of his rant. "I'm not watching some guy jerk off or whatever. If that's your thing, that's cool. I'm not going to judge you or anything, but don't start trying to push this on me. You can fap to dudes if you want, I'm more into girls."

Jack wanted to say something to defend his views, but seemed to get the hint and backed off on the subject. "Alright. Where was I," Jack said as he tried to recall what they were talking about before the whole disagreement. "Oh right, Jerkoff is going to be big. It's been up for like 6 months or something, but it's already got like a million users."

Dillian continued to listen to his best friend sell him on this new website. Pretty much it was a streaming site that anyone can join and watch people do just about anything. The unique thing was all the creators battle for viewers. Each streamer is ranked on how many subscribers and views and the top streamer for the month gets a large check. This promised cash help incentivize people to do some very... unique things.

"I'm telling you," Jack continued, "give it like 10 minutes and I promise you'll find something you'll like." Jack gave Dillian a nudge with his elbow to get his point across.

"Fine," Dillian gave in as he was almost back at his place. "But I'm not jerking it to no guy." Jack just laughed him off.

"You never know... I'll see you tomorrow," Jack said leaving and heading a little further down the street where he lived.

 

 

 

Dillian sat at his computer desk a little bored. He was done gaming and had nothing much to do, yet still had an hour or two before he would try to get some sleep. Deciding now would be a great time to yank one off before bed, Dillian opened up his browser and started to go to the same sites he usually visited. He found that most of his favorite creators hadn't done anything in a while. Dillian didn't want to fap to something he's seen before, he was feeling like finding something new. It wasn't until now that he recalled Jack's words.

Dillian decided to give it a shot, just to take a quick peek. No harm in just browsing around. Dillian typed in the website's address, JerkOff, and hit enter. Dillian was brought to the very place Jack was talking about, a streaming channel for porn. Dillian had to make a quick account, Dman117. Once he made it he was made to have full access to the entire website. Curious, Dillian decided to pull up the polls so far. He noticed that a lot of the top spots were away right now and not streaming. Apparently Dillian was in a bad time zone for the live streams. He could watch older videos on the website, but the thought of jerking off to someone in real time, was something Dillian was desiring tonight.

Suddenly there was a name that had a green light next to it, Cammy.

Dillian hovered over the name and saw a cute face pop up next to the name and saw that Cammy was ranked 26th on the list. It was kind of far down from the top streamers list, but Dillian shrugged, Cammy would do.

Dillian clicked on the name and was brought to Cammy's channel and into the group chat for the live show. Dillian was bombarded by a bunch of messages jumping up on the side of the screen of avid fans typing. A lot of them were greetings to others or to Cammy herself, who hasn't responded to them yet. Dillian looked at the black screen with a countdown on it. It looked like Cammy was about to start in a minute. Dillian didn't want to wait another 60 seconds but figured it gave him time to grab some lotion and some tissues. Dillian wasn't sure what he was in for, but the face to Cammy's profile was pretty cute and figured in the worse case scenario he would just jack off to her face and go to bed.

Dillian noticed there was still 20 seconds before the video would start and decided to start reading the chat and some of the names. It seemed there were only 45 people logged on, and there was a less than a 100 people watching the stream live. Dillian wasn't sure if that was a small amount for Cammy or average. Deciding it didn't mater, he watched the timer tick down to zero before the black image vanished and was replaced by a stunning looking girl that was about Dillian's age in her early 20's at the oldest. Cammy was wearing a bow in her hair and had what looked to be a little make up on to bring out some of her features on her face. She was just far enough away from the camera to show off her upper body. Dillian wasn't much of a boob guy, but he did like his chicks to have a little something on them. Cammy however wasn't like that. She was lacking there, however Dillian didn't seem to mind. In fact the lack of jugs kind of suited her. She smiled at the camera and waved to everyone as she greeted her stream.

"HI," Cammy cheerfully greeted everyone.

Suddenly the chat exploded as everyone started to greet Cammy.

"He's here!"

"There's my sexy boy toy!"

"YOU LOOK SEXY!"

"I want to fuck him so bad!"

"give us a twirl!"

"Cutie!"

Dillian frowned. Wait... was Cammy-

"It's your favorite streamer Cameron, or as everyone calls me, CAMMY," The girly looking person introduced himself waving.

Dillian gaped at the pretty looking boy on the screen. Even after the introduction, Dillian almost couldn't believe it. Maybe it was a prank? Maybe this was her thing, to pretend to act like a boy? Dillian wasn't sure but as he read the chat, it slowly started to become more clear that Cameron was in fact a dude.

"You got to be kidding me," Dillian muttered in disbelief, as he recalled the name and it just happen to be the same name his friend mentioned. What were the odds?

Finally realizing what he stumbled into, Dillian decided to leave the stream. He moved his cursor over to the giant red X at the top of the streaming website and was about to click it. Any second now...

However, Dillian was still feeling slightly arroused from thinking of Cammy as a girl, and he was a little curious as to what he was going to be doing on his stream. He still didn't know, as Cammy started to chat away with the stream. Dillian could stick around a little longer. Nodding at the idea, just to see what was going to happen, Dillian figured the moment Cammy took out his pecker he would leave and go to another streamer.

Dillian moved the mouse away from the close button and started to read the chat.

"What are we doing tonight?"

"You mean this morning!"

"I love you Cammy!"

"Did you do your makeup yourself?"

"Well, it's nighttime for me guys," Cammy responded, "and yes! I did this make all by myself, don't you love it?!" Cammy started to show off his cute face with just the right angle to bring out his feminine features. "As for what we are doing... does anyone want to guess?"

Dillian sat back and watched as people started to guess as Cammy shook his head no for each guess. Finally everyone gave up and waited for Cammy to replied.

"Ok, I got a very very special surprise for all of you today." Cammy reached off camera and brought a plastic container toward the camera and had it pointed away so they couldn't see the inside or the contents. "I have 4 little guys here," Cammy said finally tilting the tupperware toward the camera showing off 4 little insects no bigger than a finger tip scurrying around, trying to find a way out of the container. "And you guys will name them and decided what happens to them," Cammy told everyone holding back his excitement very poorly.

Dillian frowned at the idea. However the chat exploded as everyone started to post their response of joy or delight. Maybe it was time for Dillian to leave the stream? However his curiosity kept him there, as he wanted to know what exactly Cammy meant. And why was everyone so excited over some stupid bugs?

Cammy laughed at some of the responses that people were posting. Dillian noticed that more people were joining the chat now and the streaming views were increasing now. It wasn't anything massive like thousands of viewers, just a dozen more.

"I'm so glad more people have joined," Cammy greeted. "So should we get started?"

"Yeah"

"start"

"go"

"Can't wait"

"Ok," Cammy began, as he fished out one of the small bugs and held it in his hand. "Everyone place a bid and the highest bidder can name it and tell me what to do with it."

Dillian sat there for a few moments. After 30 seconds a list of 10 people placing a bid on the insect popped up. The amounts ranged from $1-11 with the highest bid at $11.50. Cammy laughed, "It looks like Pandabear69 won the right to name you and deiced your fate. So?"

Dillian watched the user type out their request for the insect. "I want to give it my bitch ass sister's name, Rebecca. And I want you to stomp on it like the bug she is!"

"Ohhhh," Cammy cooed. "Sounds like you don't like your sister?"

"Fuck no!"

Cammy laughed at his response. "Well, if you insist." Cammy waved his free hand over the insect that was stuck in his other hand. "I name thee... Rebecca," Cammy said as he pretended to cast what looked like a magic spell or something on the bug. It was kind of childish, but charming at the same time. "And you are sentence to die, by my hand- pft," He laughed, "I mean my foot. You guys get it? Cause I'm going to step on her."

Dillian wanted to roll his eyes at the lame joke but continued to observe the streamer doing his thing. Dillian couldn't tell if he was excited because of what Cammy was about to do, or if it was just because of how he looked. Dillian happily continued to watch until he felt like he had seen enough or got creeped out. Dillian never thought of killing bugs as something that would turn him on. Yet, the thought of that bug been a substitute for someone's revenge did seem to entice him.

Cammy taunted the small bug, "Let's get a close up of you now Rebecca." Cammy held the little bug up to the camera for everyone to see the bug. The little thing seemed to be freaking out more than usual now. Almost as if it knew what was going to happen to it, but that was silly. It was just a dumb bug. A small insect about to be squished to please a bunch of horney viewers. Just smothering the small bug into a stain.

Dillian felt a sense of thrill building at that thought. Was this something he was getting into? Dillian wasn't sure but he was willing to find out.

Cammy pulled the squirming bug away from the camera. Cammy reached out and picked up the camera that he was using to record and started to bring it down toward the floor where his bare feet were. "Do my feet look cute," Cammy asked as he started to set up the camera to have a good view of one of his feet and most likely the resting place of Rebecca the bug.

"FUCKING SEXY"

"Want to suck them toes"

"Can I lick your feet after you crush it"

"Foot job please"

Dillian wasn't sure if he was learning more about other people's weird fetishes or his own. He never even thought of feet in a sexual way, that was until now. Dillian couldn't stop from being turned on as he watched Cammy bring the small insect toward his foot that was being recorded. Cammy wiggled his toes a little before lifting his foot up and started to bring the insect toward it. Cammy held the protesting bug with his fingers as he started to bring his foot down to pin Rebecca down, but not crush her.

"There, almost done," Cammy called out as he removed his fingers and left the bug under his foot.

"Ok, Rebecca, time to go squish," Cammy gleefully called out as he started to apply some pressure to the bug.

Dillian watched stunned at what he was seeing, or maybe how much he wanted this to happen. He could see Cammy putting just a little pressure down, enough to make sure the bug had no way of getting out. Slowly the foot kept pushing down slightly harder and harder each passing second. Cammy was dead silent not even saying a word or breathing. The video was dead silent, until Cammy added just enough pressure that a small creaking sound could be heard.

"Oh, I think she's starting to crack up," Cammy laughed before going silent again and applying more pressure. Cammy lifted his foot up and showed the insect twitching. One of Rebecaa's bug legs looked like it was snapped and it could only slightly try and crawl away. It didn't get very far. Without a word, Cammy brought his foot back to push down harder. Sure enough the sound of multiple cracking and popping sound could be heard right before a loud squish sound was heard and the enormous foot was pressed firmly into the ground.

Dillian felt himself starting to twitch for release at the sickening crunch and splat noise that came from the bug. That was until Cammy decided to twist his foot down as hard as he could smothering the remains into a fine paste and goo underfoot. Finally, Cammy dragged his foot across the floor. Whatever was left of the bug Rebbecca was now just a smear on the floor.

Cammy let out a pleased sound before lifting his foot up and pointed it to the camera. Sure enough there was a smeared and smushed remains of the insect, "Say bye bye to your sister."

Pandabear69 typed, "So long you insect"

Dillian looked down at his raging stiffy and back onto the screen. That was fucked up... but he was so turned on right now.

"OK!" Cammy delightfully cheered as he put the camera back, "Time for the next one!"

Cammy got back into his chair and started to proceed with the next bid. Just like last time, Dillian didn't participate in the bidding. He just waited for everyone else to bid. When the bids were posted the money went up too. This time the most was $16.74. "Congratulations badbecky, you won. You know what that means."

"I want you to eat my shitty ex-boyfriend, Kyle."

"One shitty boyfriend coming right up," Cammy spoke like he was taking someone's order at a restaurant. "1...2... poof" Cammy said acting like he just did a magic trick on the camera as he flung his fingers at the bug like he was tossing spice on it, "Tada, it's KYLE!" Obviously Dillian knew it was still the same bug. This must be Cammy's like signature thing on stream, to do magic or something. Whatever. Still it was kind of cute.

Dillian watched as Cammy brought the bug toward the camera, "Doesn't it look just like him?"

"You cheating piece of shit. Die like the bug you are."

Cammy laughed, "That's the spirit. You heard her." Cammy didn't move Kyle at all as he moved his head closer to the camera so Cammy's pretty face was filling up the entire background. "Time to take a trip. It's a one way journey through my digestion-"

"NO! CHEW THE LITTLE WORM!"

Cammy paused. "Oh, uh..." Cammy seemed a little hesitant about the idea. Unfortunately the chat had other plans.

"DO IT!"

"*chewing noises* lol"

"Chomp crunch munch"

"bite it in half"

"disgusting, lol do it"

Dillian looked appalled, but his body wasn't. It actually made him more turned on than the foot crushing.

Suddenly Cammy got a tip, $5.

"Ok, ok, fine," Cammy gave in. "Welp," Cammy said turning his head to the insect. "You heard them. It's chow time," Cammy opened his mouth and moved the insect closer to his mouth. Cammy tried to speak with his mouth open, "Say bye bye to Kyle."

Dillian actual said it, "Bye Kyle."

Cammy moved the insect past his lips and into his mouth. There he closed his lips around his fingers holding onto Kyle. Cammy slowly extracted his fingers from his mouth revealing them to be empty when they exited his mouth. Cammy lifted one of his hands up to his mouth and covered it before speaking from behind it, "oh.. he's freaking out!" Cammy laughed before removing his hand. Dillian watched as Cammy looked to be trying to fight with something in his mouth. Obviously Kyle was putting up a fight and was struggling with Cammy. However Cammy was stronger. He eventually must have gotten Kyle where he wanted. Moving closer to the camera, Cammy made sure his lips and mouth was dominating the video. Cammy than peeled back his lips so everyone could see Kyle the bug stuck between Cammy's molars. Kyle was drenched in saliva and was frantically trying to break free from the large teeth clamped down on him. However Cammy didn't let the bug get away. Just like with the foot before, Dillian was finding this mesmerizing. He watched as Cammy pressed down slowly electing a soft crunching sound. Dillian thought he heard a noise coming from the bug, like a scream or screech. However that was his imagination or maybe it was a sound effect from Cammy's computer for special effects to make it more entertaining. Whatever it was, the sound was silence by a hard crunch and the teeth clamping together crushing the bug. Cammy than closed his mouth and started to chew more and more as he chomped and smashed up the remains of the bug. Dillian made the same face that Cammy did, disgust.

"Oh... god. Nasty," Cammy spoke as he continued to chew up the bug. "Nope.... Not worth it." Soon he swallowed and made a BLAH face, "Oh, Kyle you taste horrible." Cammy quickly grabbed a sugary drink and downed a little bit of it, "Better." After washing out the taste a little more, Cammy continued, "I got to say badbecky, you have horrible taste in boyfriends."

The chat burst into laughter as they all spammed their messages.

"lol"

"HAHA"

"lmao"

"priceless"

"roflo"

"Ok, time for the next one. Only two left," Cammy told everyone. "I hope you all are ready," Cammy told them as he started the bid. Dillian didn't know why, but now he wanted to join the bidding. He wasn't sure what he wanted Cammy to do to the insect if he won. He wasn't thinking, he just decided to type in an amount $13. The bid was submitted. After the 30 seconds passed the bids came up and showed that the winner put down a total amount of $31.49.

"Ohhh, things are heating up in the biding wars. Congratulations gnarlycharlie, you win." Cammy grabbed one of the last bugs leaving only one left in the container before holding it up. "What's it's name and what am I doing with it?"

"I can pick anything and anyone?"

Cammy gave a wink at the camera, "Those are the rules."

There was a slight pause as gnarlycharlie was deciding on what he wanted and with what name to give the bug.

"Me, Charlie. Use me to PLAY WITH YOUR DICK!"

Dillian frowned at the request.

Cammy however looked delighted, "You want me to name the bug after you? And than jack off using you?"

"YES"

Cammy smiled before shrugging, "If that's what you want." Cammy leaned in and kissed the bug in his hand, "Hello there Charlie. Is this what you were expecting?" Cammy brought the bug toward the camera before saying, "Say hi to everyone Charlie. Everyone meet Charlie."

"Hello gnarlycharlie"

"hi"

"this is going to be fun"

"gnarlycharlie look it's your bug twin"

Dillian watched as the chat kept responding hello. Everyone but gnarlychairlie. But of course that would make sense, he probably didn't want to drop his immersion into his fantasy he just bought. Dillian than recalled what the fantasy was.

Before Dillian couldn't consider or react to what Cammy was about to do. Cammy stood up from his seat. There, Dillian could make out a bulge already in bloom. As much as Dillian wanted to be disgusted... he was kind of curious. If Cammy looked like this, than what did it look like? Dillian figured if it was anything resembling Cammy, maybe he wouldn't mind. Than Jack's words this afternoon came to his mind. It wasn't until now that he thought he finally understood what his friend was trying to tell him.

Sure enough, Cammy started to reveal himself as he pulled down his clothing and pulled out his member. It wasn't anything close to the disgusting image that Dillian thought it would be. In fact it was just like Cammy himself. Dillian didn't feel grossed out or uneasy at the sight. He sat there enjoying the show that Cammy was giving him and the stream. Never had Dillian felt more turned on or enthralled than he was now watching Cammy do his thing.

Cammy decided to move a little closer to the camera so there was a good image of him holding onto Charlie and his other hand holding his member up.

"Ok, Charlie, time to have some fun." Cammy laughed, "Look, it seems like he doesn't want to anymore. Changed your mind? Awww, that's too bad for you." Cammy seemed to enjoy the failing attempts of the insect trying to break free from his hand. Deciding to continue his taunting to the little bug, Cammy stroked his member as he said, "Are you ready for the ride of your life, Charlie?" Cammy brought charlie down to his stiff staff. Cammy released his hand that was stoking himself with, and than moved the one that Charlie was in toward his dick, pining the bug down. Cammy wasted no time as he started to rub the bug up and down his dick while closing his eyes to fully enjoy the feeling.

Dillian felt his own penis reacting at the sight of pleasure Cammy was getting.

"Your squirming feels so good," Cammy moaned as he started to move his hand around. Now he was jerking his member off while trying different angles. It almost looked like he was trying to wash his penis with the bug. Finally Cammy found the exact spot he liked to rub Charlie at and started to get more forceful and vigorous. Dillian was watching Cammy pump his hand up and down his little stick, enjoying the feeling of the small creature stuck between his palm and shaft. Cammy was just close enough to the camera, that the sounds of his hand moving could be heard sliding up and down, along with some slight creaking and crunching sounds. Just as Cammy was about to blow, he stopped.

"?"

"where's the finally?!"

"Don't stop"

"cum for us"

"Calm down guys," Cammy told his chat as he too was sounding upset at stopping his own orgasm. Cammy brought an object from off the screen into view with his free hand that wasn't holding his penis. Dillian eyeballed it and suddenly nodded in agreement at what Cammy was going to do.

Cammy held up the condom in one hand and reomved his hand with Charlie in it back to the camera. Dillian saw the shape the bug was in. Sure enough, some of it's legs were bent at horribly and at wrong angles. It looked like a broken toy as it spasmed and twitched, still alive. But it wouldn't be fore long. Dillian and the rest of the chat urged Cammy to continue as he happily placed the nearly dead bug in the tip of the condom. Bringing the condom and bug back to his twitching dick, Cammy started to pull the condom down to cover himself. Once covered, Cammy went back to stroking himself with renewed energy.

Dillian couldn't take his eyes off the screen as he watched the small balloon tip wiggle and sway with each jerk Cammy did with his hands and slight thrusting with his hips. Dillian could have sworn he saw the bug trying to escape, like it knew what was going to happen. However, it couldn't break the seal of the plastic around it. Not while it's in that kind of shape anyway. And not with the time it had left.

"Oh," Cammy groaned. "Here it comes..."

The chat exploded as they all were saying how close they were or hot this was.

"Here comes ... a ... gnarly wave," Cammy gasped as he splurted out his cum into the condom. The tip filled with the liquid splashing and covering the insect still trapped. There was no stopping the torrent of hot liquid that rushed out of Cammy's penis as it surged out now free. Dillian watched with such intensity as he saw the rubber head start to slowly expand after each twitch and sound that Cammy made as he orgasmed. It only last a couple of seconds, but it felt longer for Dillian who was glued to the sight. Sure enough when it was done, there was a decent amount in the tip dangling off of Cammy's cock.

"I think he's still alive guys," Cammy told everyone as he examined the condom, "Yep."

Cammy yanked the condom off his slowly deflating dick and moved the used condom up for everyone to see. Sure enough the Charlie the bug was squirming and trying to stay above the pool of cum it was in the best it could.

"I read somewhere that bugs can, like live for 10 days or something underwater... I wonder if that includes semen?"

Dillian watched with a sicken delight, as Cammy started to pinch the condom. He made sure to get as close to the cum filled area with the bug in it, before tying it off so that there was no air pocket in the rubber. Cammy seemed satisfied with his work, and hoped over toward the back wall of the room he was recording in. Dillian watched as Cammy pinned the used condom with the still alive insect to the wall, "Hang 10, Gnarlycharlie."

"lame"

"bad joke"

"HAHA"

"love your puns"

Cammy came back to the camera seeming refreshed after his release. "I hope you guys enjoyed that, I know I did."

Dillian watched as the majority of the chat exploded with responses of how they busted or couldn't hold back. Dillian wanted to, but in the back of his mind he had a feeling that this last bug's fate would be so much worse. And that made him way more excited than anything else. He couldn't think of a worse fate that those pathetic bugs got so far, but it would be good. Like what if he ...

Dillina's heart sped up more at the nasty though he just had. It was so disgusting and twisted, that it made him want to bust right here and now. He had to win the next bid.

Cammy let out a content sigh as he spoke to the chat, "Ok, last one. Whose it going to be? Which one of you dirty pervs wants this thing?" Cammy tilted the container showing off the lone insect. "Place your bids."

Dillian watched the biding timer pop up. He had to win. No matter what it cost him. Dillian typed in his amount and hit enter hoping, no one would bid more. The time it took for the clock to reach zero was killing Dillian as he sat there with excitement for his idea and fear of being out bid . When the timer finally finished, Dillian had a slight sense of dread that maybe he didn't bid high enough. The result finally came up and Cammy let out a sound of disbelief.

"$50! No way? Who would... Dman117."

Dillian felt his heart jump with joy at his victory. Sure it was expensive but he felt like if he wanted to see his twisted new desire come to life, he would have to pay for it. Literately. Of course the next bid that was closes was in the 20's, but that didn't matter, Dillian won!

"Ok, Dman," Cammy said to Dillian through he camera. "You must have something very good if your willing to pay $50. What do you got?"

Dillian quickly typed into the chat.

"put it in your ass."

Cammy looked at the message before grinning, "Now that's just dirty." The chat again exploded in agreement.

"put it in your pooper"

"i bet you've had bigger things in there"

"ANAL YES"

"first dick now butt?"

"did you clean up back there or is it messy"

"What's it's name," Cammy asked Dillian.

Name... crap. He never thought of a name for this. He just wanted the bug to be shoved up his butt. Dillian thought for a moment. He really didn't have anyone he didn't like. He could use his name. Or...

"My best friend Jack"

Cammy cocked an eyebrow at that, "Your best friend? Something happen between you two?"

"It's more of a thank you, he told me about you. I want to do it in honor of him."

Cammy burst into laughter that Dillian didn't quite get. "Oh god! This is too funny. So as a thank you for finding my stream, you want to shove a bug up my butt with his name." Cammy did his best to calm his fit of laughter. "Sorry, it's just so funny. Ok, Well here we go," Cammy told everyone as he fished out the last bug. "I wonder if Jack is watching right now? You there Jack? This one is for you, thanks for spreading the word," Cammy winked at the camera and than looked at the insect with a menacing face, "You ready for a trip Jack?"

Dillian didn't know why, but he couldn't help but think of the bug really being his best friend Jack. All small and stuff, looking at the enormous Cammy as his smile gleamed at him. Sure enough, Jack the bug, suddenly acted like it understood what was going to happen to it. Dillian's arousal almost tipped at the sight of the bug frantically wiggling it's little legs more frantically, only to be held firm by the two large fingers holding it. Cammy brought Jack up to his mouth and tossed him. Dillian watched as Cammy started to swish around the bug in his mouth with a look of disgust from the flavor. Still, Cammy kept it up until he was sure Jack was soaking in his spit. Cammy turned around and brought his butt up as close to the camera as he could. The chat started to cheer.

"booty booty booty booty."

"i want to eat your ass"

"SEXY"

"Time to meet my black hole," Cammy announced as he carried Jack toward his ass. "You all want to know why I call it a black hole?" Cammy continued after a brief pause, "Cause my ass is always hungry and once it's got you there's no escaping it," Cammy laughed at his own joke before bringing the bug closer to his pucker.

Dillian examined the beautiful rear end presented to everyone. Cammy's butt was spectacular and extraordinary. Dillian had seen many asses throughout his porn viewing years, but his one... just wow. And now he was going to watch Cammy stick a bug up his ass. If someone had told him that he would someday be watching a guy shove a bug up his ass to get him off, Dillian probably would have punched the person. Now, he sat in his chair probably being more aroused than ever in his life.

Cammy moved Jack's head toward his perk anus as he started to rub the creature into it. It was just a soft pressing and swirling around the taunt skin. However the motions were started to increase and apply more force. Dillian continued to watch as Cammy poked Jack into his back door, making sounds of pleasure. It seemed Cammy was enjoying this as much as everyone else. Still Cammy didn't fully insert the bug up his ass just yet. It seemed he liked the teasing of the bug more than the actual feeling of Jack near his butt hole.

"Can you taste it?" Cammy asked. "I cleaned it a while ago, but I'm not sure if I got it all. Just think about it, your about to enter a brand new world. I can promise you, whatever you think it's going to be like... it's sooooo much worse." Cammy laughed evilly. "I hope you got enough light, cause you wont be seeing any for a long time..."

Dillian watched Cammy use his fingers to help pry himself open a little bit to insert Jack inside and not crush him into his anus. Dillian was hypnotized by the sight of the slowly gaping black hole. The empty void that was just beyond Cammy's fingers, where Jack the bug will be spending the remainder of his life. Cammy didn't waste much time as he started to push the rest of Jack up his anus and into his colon. Dillian could see how much the bug was struggling to escape but it was futile, it couldn't break out of Cammy's grip. Once Cammy's figners passed through the ring of no return, Dillian felt like he was about to release his load. The thought of the bugs fate finally being sealed was all he needed. Just a little while longer...

Cammy inserted the rest of the bug and started to retract his fingers without the insect in between them. Just as Cammy's butt started to seal Dillian swore he heard Jack's faint bug like voice calling out for help.

This is all Dillian needed as he felt himself unleash his pent up sexual desire and came into the tissue he had next to him. Dillian never came so hard before, as he continued to look at the sealed butt. Cammy continued to show off his ass as the chat kept laughing at the bug's fate.

"is it still alive"

Cammy answer, "Oh yeah... he's a fighter. Tickling me all over."

"Sick"

"no that's hot"

"do you need to poop"

Cammy let out a giggle before turning away from the camera and pulling up his clothing, "Not yet... but soon. All I know is if Jack doesn't settle down soon-"

A small fart could be heard.

"Never mind," Cammy laughed.

The chat exploded into LOLS and other laughing reactions as everyone seemed to find this hilarious.

"Well, that's all for tonight. I hope you all enjoyed this stream." Cammy announced to everyone. Dillian felt a little upset that it was over, but he needed to sleep anyway. "I'll be back next week with something just as fun!" Dillian perked up at the mention of another stream next week. If it was anything like this... Dillian couldn't miss it. He found something new, exciting, and exhilarating. "Now you all have a nice night, or day, where ever you are at. Oh and remember to like and subscribe, so someday I can make it to the top spot! Bye," Cammy said before ending his stream.

Dillian did just that, he liked and subscribed to Cammy. He watched the chat slowly die down and sign off after just talking a little. After getting his rocks off for the night, Dillian decided to head to bed. He had work tomorrow and needed to thank Jack for the tip about Jerkoff.

 

 

 

"Dude come on we're going to be late," Dillian said banging again on Jack's door. He hadn't responded the first few knocks and now Dillian was getting mad. If they were late again because Jack wanted to get in an early masturbation session, Dillian was going to kill him. "Alright, fine. I'm leaving" Dillian heard no response and left to get to work on time. If Jack was going to be a little shit this morning, than whatever.

Dillian couldn't help but smirk at the remark. Little shit.... Like the bug in Cammy's ass. Dillian couldn't help but think of the bug and how it must have been flushed down with whatever was in Cammy's butt. Just the thought made him a little hard.

Dillian couldn't wait till next week. "I wonder what he's going to do," Dillian wonder out loud as he made a mental note to mark the date and time for watching Cammy's next live stream.

Chapter End Notes:

Let me know what you guys think, and maybe some ideas.  I have a couple and always looking for more.