- Text Size +
 

NATURE OF THE BEAST

 

 

Sarah let the silence of the room enter the pores of her skin, like an ointment, soothing her nerves after the hectic day. She could feel the light touch of the silk sheet of her bedding against her naked body, the softness of the large pillow behind her head. The combined flames of the few candles she had lit a minute ago were throwing their dancing lights and shadows on the walls of the simply furnished bedroom. She started her breathing exercises, inhaling deeply from the abdomen onwards, and exhaling slowly through the nose. She had been an adept of yoga techniques for years and it always brought her the inner peace she sought after the chores of her mundane life. She purred with ease, stretching her legs and giggled at hearing herself so contented in the quiet room. She put her hands behind her head, and turned her eyes towards the end of the bed.

Between her feet, a little lump that hardly raised the sheet had started to move forward…. She let out a sigh of anticipation.

 

………………………………………………………………………….

 

 

It is a love story. It often is at this early stage when the eyes never seem to get their full of the other’s vision. Their love was an image of their lives. Uncomplicated, yet full of twists and surprises. They never tired of each other, finding as much delight in supporting each other in the lows, as they did in sharing the highs. A simple story it was.

 

Josh was as enthusiastic as one can be to have such a beautiful girl to share his nights with. Everything about her was just plain wondrous. Her gentleness and intelligence were only matched by the sheer perfection of her silky body and graceful demeanour. On all accounts, Sarah was the girl he had always dreamt about. At first, the sheer realization that this indeed was no dream, but his very life, always brought him to a state of stunned bliss and wonder. Surely he could not be that lucky. He knew well he wasn’t the ugliest egg in the cot, and surely not the stupidest, but still, he had never expected his shy courting of this golden beauty could ever be successful. In that sense, he was indeed being stupid, since Sarah was experiencing the same surprise and was delighted by the strength of his feelings for her.

They married quite fast.

 

Sarah enjoyed Josh as Josh enjoyed Sarah. She loved his simple manly bravado, whenever he pushed her into trying some mad sport, like spelunking, paragliding or other stunts. She loved the way he held her in arms in the midst of a crowd, protective and relaxed, a real shoulder to lean onto. Josh was a handsome man, and many of her friends had told her how jealous they were of her.

 

Their love-making was wonderful. She adored his body, firm and strong, and his attentions so well given. Sarah never did a stupid comparison with her previous lovers (she had had many, a fact unknown to most people) and was delighted with her man. She did have a tendency to roughen up a bit the game for him, in sudden outbursts of energy that had always surprised him (in a good way, of course). Plainly said, she liked to be in control of his perfect body. She liked to direct him where he needed to go and although at first it bothered him obviously a little bit, she had coaxed him into the type of play that suited a nature far less shy than her looks seemed to promise. Josh had never expected this shy girl to be such a wild cat. He enjoyed this supple body of hers, pressing on him and governing him, a strange combination of soft curves and strong will. Another reason to be more in love with her.

 

 

It took a while before Josh discovered this quaint kink in his love’s character. Sarah, at 26, was still playing with dolls.

He caught her one day talking in her room in a strange tone of voice, as if scolding someone, and sure enough, when he walked in, he found Sarah in full conversation with some sort of soft doll. She had hidden the toy quite swiftly behind her back, a sudden blush invading the pale oval of her face and her eyes flustered in embarrassment. He had laughed, and come to her, but with a light jump she had set the doll in her “secret” drawer, locking it with a tiny key.

He found this behaviour adorable. Later that day, she admitted laughingly having never been able to shed away the joy of playing with small dolls. Josh accepted this little quirk of hers as one of these things that lovers discover about each other and that make them even fonder of one another. Once a while he would hear her “talk” to her doll, but decided never to interfere with her childish pleasure.

 

Their relationship was marred by an unfortunate circumstance. Allen, Josh’s best friend, had had from the very start some misgivings in relation to this new couple. Not to put too fine a point on it, Allan was madly in love with his best friend’s wife. Now, his feelings did not show straight away, but they did become apparent when his visits started to be more numerous, unpredictable, and most of all, started to follow a definite pattern: Allan would pop up at the house whenever Josh was away on a business trip. He would stay late in the house, and often, when Josh was calling home in the evening, he would hear his friend’s voice in the background. He had no doubt there was nothing fishy going on obviously, but felt some sadness at the persistence of his friend. (He was aware Sarah was becoming really annoyed by these visits).

 

One day he confronted his friend in as serious one-to-one chat over a beer. Allan denied everything at first, but then eventually admitted his infatuation. They discussed it and Allan promised his friend not to bother Sarah any longer. Oddly enough their friendship came out stronger for it. For a time. Then Allan showed up again, when Josh was away, again, and the whole rigmarole could have turned sour between them but for Allan’s sudden disappearance. It took place in May. He did not show up at work, did not come back to his home. The police asked questions to his friends and relative, to no avail. A year later, the missing person case was closed due to lack of evidence. Josh suffered from this sad event, but somehow opted for the view that Allan had taken a drastic step to move away from his impossible love and had decided to “disappear” from their lives. As unlikely as it sounded, this hope was some sort of solace for Josh.

 

It was probably nothing but a coincidence, but Allan’s disappearing act seemed to mark also the beginning of a new turn of their relationship. Sarah, as if growing into herself, was starting to apparently develop a confidence, an aplomb that contrasted with the shy girl he had married two years before. She was more and more rash and outspoken, daring in her acts and her speech. Veering away from the natural beauty she was, she became more interested in clothing, make-up, and generally speaking sexiness. Her usually pastel or simple white clothes were one by one discarded in favour of a more revealing fashion, and stronger colours. Sarah was all out suddenly with her long legs, her well shaped shoulders, her shapely breasts. As the slow built-up of her personality was taking place, so was a shortening of her clothing. Many around her noticed the slow change, and Sarah’s popularity among Josh’s friends steadily increased, and she became indeed the centre of attraction in their little circle. At 26 , Sarah was slowly revealing a carnal and hungry nature she had never suspected existed in her, like a teenager in her coming of age.

In their love-making also, Sarah had started to initiate a new current of challenges and manners. The slow tender passion of their beginnings just melted away under the near torrential assault of her new feminity. She no longer embraced the tender weight of her lover on her body, instead, she resented it, and always managed to take the upper hand in their love bouts. The more in control she was, the more lust was burning in her, and the more satisfaction she got from it. Josh began to always find himself pinned under the weight of his lover, pressed hard into the mattress, under the shadow of her wondrous body. He never complained, even though somehow deep inside he also resented this reversal of their relationship.

 

Had Josh been less in love with his blond cover-girl, he would have paid more attention to the evolution of their relationship. He would have coped on to the slow transformation maybe that took place in her. At times, he did find her quite odd. Once she nearly suffocated him under her, when, sitting on his chest and caressing her breast, revealing a mighty body to her lover, she had started to inch away towards his face and ended up smothering his head deep in the mattress under her sex. After settling on him, in full arousal, she had totally ignored his gestures for release, and Josh had had to literally lift her off him to save himself from passing out. They talked about it, as couples do. She was apparently unaware she had smothered him so, and Josh could read in her eyes a strong lust and satisfaction that was near alien to the girl he had married. He was both impressed and quietly delighted.

On many occasions she had struggled with him when he’d tried to be on top of her in bed. And it did eventually become the rule she was the one on top. Josh’s body was now well marked by her loving bites. Love is indeed blind….

 

Of course, as Sarah started to flaunt more and more her luscious body around the house (her preferred attire was a close hugging tank top and even flimsier pair of denim shorts, revealing legs that were long and smooth and called for attention) Josh also started to worry about her appetite. It seemed to him she was more and more in demand from everyone around and the first stings of suspicion were born from his budding jealousy.

 

One day, as he came earlier than scheduled from a quick trip overseas, he entered his home to be greeted by a very distinctive noise. Sarah was upstairs, and she wasn’t alone, judging by the moans he could hear. His heart breaking his chest, he rushed to the bedroom, opened the door. Sarah was in bed, her legs spread out, her back arched in pleasure, and she was letting out her joy in no uncertain shouts. Her hands were grabbing the bed posts behind her, exposing her long body and its convulsions, as she moved her pelvis above the bed sheet, propped high on her feet. She looked as if possessed. He stared at her for a minute, fascinated and weirdly relieved. When she caught a glance of him, she just relaxed suddenly, smiling to him, and rushed out of bed to meet him. Her wet lips on his mouth cancelled his first question and started another fire in his own loins. He was amazed at what he had seen, such a random display of pleasure. The joy at finding her alone was soon replaced by his own need for attention.

 

“Well, well, did you miss me or what?” he said sardonically, stroking her sweat covered back side.

“Just a little bit, I was just thinking about you just now.” And she kissed him even more.

“Hell, I wouldn’t mind joining you in the remembrance act, sweetie!”

“Nope, you’re too late, honey, and beside I’ll soon have to go to my yoga class“, she said giggling, gathering the blond river of her hair over her tanned and slender shoulders. “But soon, I promise.” There was no shame or embarrassment at all in her composure. She quickly put on her panties, her shorts and a t-shirt. The smell of sex around her was definite and Josh was disappointed at the turn of the events. Still, he’d never impose himself on her. They went downstairs and she started to warm up the meal she’d prepare for him. Even as they spoke, (And he had a few questions related to what he’d just seen), Josh could see the very light tremors that still shook her body. She even bite her lips once, a glazed look passing briefly in her eyes, as if her orgasm was indeed still on-going. She smiled, coughed, and composed herself again. She escaped quickly to her yoga class, a sheen of sweat on her brow, leaving him perplex and frustrated.

 

Josh found Allen the next morning. He was alone in the bedroom, and Sarah had gone to work (she worked half time for a women’s magazine in town, the other half picking up little modelling jobs). Josh was reluctant to get up and his eyes were drifting across the furniture when he noticed Sarah’s drawer. The tiny key was still on it. Josh raised one eyebrow. This was the drawer were Sarah kept her underwear, and he was quite sure, the little dolls she was so fond of. “No harm in having a quick look” he thought to himself, casting away the slight guilt he felt. He walked to the drawer and opened it. The lingerie inside was familiar and he could not help and bring one article to his nose and smell the intimate perfume he knew so well. The wooden box under the garments was not so familiar. Intrigued, he took it out, sat on the bed and opened it. Allen was inside.

 

Josh did not recognize his friend at first glance. He had nearly dropped the box when he saw the moving pink animal that was inside. It took him a while to recognize in the gesturing form, the shape of a man. He was so astounded it took him even longer to notice the face of the homunculus was indeed familiar.

The little guy was standing now, waving his arms and shouting at him. His shouts carried no words. Josh , still frozen in shock, just stared back at the incredible midget down in the box. This could be no doll, he was sure of it. The body and face were so precise and accurate. It moved like a living being, made sounds like a living being. The face was...He brought the box towards his face, making the little guy fall on his ass. The little guy in the box was staring at him, his face was surrounded by long hair, and an unkempt beard clouded his lower face. Still, in spite of the hair and beard, this was a recognizable face. “Allen?”

The little guy waved frantically, squirting out tiny sounds. He was about 3 inch tall. But…Allen had gone missing nearly two years ago… He was 6’ 1….And… This could not be. People can’t shrink like this. Josh felt a cold sweat covering his body. If this thing was Allan, then how long had it been …. The hair… the beard…

He was about to speak when he noticed a weird smell coming from the little man. He looked dirty indeed, covered in crusted …. Josh knew that smell pretty well. The little guy was covered in dried up …. Weird images rushed to Josh’s mind. The little doll Sarah was fond of talking to… The near magical orgasm she displayed to him last night, and the overall secrecy that surrounded her affection for dolls.

“Allen…. Is that you?” he managed to blabber out.

 

“Yes, my love, it’s Allen all right.”

Josh nearly dropped the box with fright. Sarah was standing in the door, staring at him with a sad look in her eyes.

“But , sweetie, what’s the…. What have you…”

“Hush , hush” she said, walking to him, and putting her finger on his lips. “Don’t speak, my love.” She put a kiss on his brow. From the box his lap, mad shrieks erupted.

 

When Josh came too, he found himself in utter darkness, lying on a some sort of velvet covered floor. Through the floor some heavy vibrations were travelling, as if a mammoth creature was walking in the darkness. He sat down, realizing at the same time his state of nudity and, in a maddening blow, the situation he was in.

He spent an hour maybe trying to come to terms with the whole thing. The box he was in was certainly the very same he held on his lap before his “coma”. He had followed the four walls with his outstretched hand. He had felt the rough wood, made alien by the feel of the overlarge grain, Outside he could hear the motion of an enormous being he knew was Sarah. Allen was not with him in the box.

 

Suddenly the ceiling opened, revealing the most maddening sight he’d ever contemplated. Far above, the enormous face of his wife was staring at him, her blond hair falling towards him in an impossible shower of gold curtains. The vast face was so out of proportion, he could not read its expression at first. Huge fingers, as thick as his body, appeared and started to fall in his direction, blotting all view.

 

 

 

Ever since the Skill had started growing within herself, more than ten years ago, she had been aware than one day some people would find out. And some did of course, and she had been traumatized each time she had had to deal with them. She was loathing herself for what she was doing, in the grip of a need she could not understand. Eventually, though, as her very nature was coming to the fore, replacing her human mindset by a far different one, those feelings of guilt had been eroded. She had been reducing those unfortunate witnesses with less and less restraint, hiding them from the world of course, but also becoming more and more “interested” in them. When she had dealt with Allen’s persistent courting, he hadn’t even been aware of Sarah’s nature. She had acted in the most instinctual fashion, swatting him away like a gnat, reducing the issue to a more manageable size. It seemed perfectly natural to do so. This now….

 

This now was a different story altogether.

There was no doubt Sarah was in love with Josh. She just could not hurt him willingly. But there was no doubt either that her very nature was now stronger than her own will. She had seen a potential threat to herself and she had acted straight away, in the manner she was now accustomed to act, a predator defending its territory. Sarah was really unhappy about it. She castigated herself, wracked with guilt and remorse. How could she do this to him. In her panic, she had locked Josh in her box, locked the bock in her drawer… She needed to think.

 

A part of her was real happy though. She had always tried and turn their love-making into something more inspiring for her. For a long time, she had felt of pang of lust whenever she had been looking at Josh from a higher stand point. Once, when she was painting the ceiling of their new home, on a make-shift scaffolding, she had spent a minute gazing at Josh down below, who was fixing the door. She really enjoyed looking at him like this.

At work, she had a window overlooking the main avenue, 8 floors down, and she always enjoyed looking at the passers-by, tiny and insignificant under her gaze. She had wondered for a long time why it was so, till the Skill put everything much more in focus.

 

She decided to be honest about it.

She took Josh out of the box and set him on the kitchen table. She sat near him, staring at the agitated little being in front of her. He was the length of her middle finger. She could see he was trying to speak, but at his size, vocal chords were useless and she had never met someone able to express himself properly. She explained the situation to him.

 

Josh’s feelings were too chaotic to be expressed in any fashion anyway. Fear, anguish, disbelief, and rage were contented to overwhelm him. He was staring at the most unbelievable sight. Towering in front of him, the huge chest of his wife was dwarfing him into insignificance, the two immense breasts hovering like floating hills 60 feet above his head.(she was only wearing her pink bra this morning, coming back from a quick shower) Further above, the enormous face was uncanny in its familiarity and alien-ness alike. Like a gigantic billboard picture, he could well recognize the gentle face of his wife, but could hardly take it all in one gaze. During the conversation, he had to choose whether to stare at the right eye, or the left, or the mouth. Her right hand was poised near him on the table, enormous sculpture of flesh, complex and threatening. He could feel the heat radiating from it and from the giant body in front of him.

 

Her voice was powerful, but not as a thunderous goddess-like one, as he expected. His tiny eardrum could not longer cope with long wavelength and in fact her entire speech was rather indistinct. He had to make up the missing vowels that disappeared in low vibrations. Josh could smell the breath for is wife washing away on his body, and once in a while little specks of saliva would be projected in his direction, like a sudden pelting of warm water.

He could see how upset she was. The vast hands near him were twitchy, raising and landing on the table with an unnerving and threatening motion. She apologized profusely, said she did not mean it to happen, wished she hadn’t come back unexpectedly like this. She was sorry she had put them in this situation. He had to understand, she had acted without thinking. Tears the size of his head rolled on the vast cheeks. She tried to pat his shoulder, but to Josh it was as if a Cadillac car was rushing to him and he had jumped away from the supposedly comforting gesture.

 

She would do everything to square the situation, she said. She could not alter his size for the better she said, (which made him wonder if she could still make it worse), but she would try and fix this, try to give him a real life. He had to understand, there was no way she could fight the Skill and its apparent demands on her. She stood up suddenly, a mountain of flesh rising. For a second Josh was faced by the cliff of her naked stomach, a tanned and smooth wall of skin. The panties she wore appeared to him like an intricate tapestry of silky cables. Oddly enough, her display of emotions and the gentleness of her speech had brought some calm back into Josh’s mind. This was impossible. This was weird and scary. But he could still feel the love that bonded them.

 

She came back with piece of paper and the broken tip of a pencil. She set both on the table. To Josh, the pencil tip was like a rock, heavy and cumbersome. But he traced the uneven letters nonetheless. “ Give back size”. She sighed and told him again: this was not possible. The Skill only worked one way. He stayed immobile, the pencil at his feet, letting the concept wash over him. Not Possible. A lifetime the size of a bug. This could not be!

 

Her chin on her hands, Sarah watched her diminutive husband as he tried to come to terms with the horrible news. But even as she watched she could feel a vague feeling of satisfaction enter her mind. This was indeed her husband, and he was exactly where she needed him to be. She had the feeling things had turned out the way they ought to be. But it was a bit early to try and convince him of that. Josh took the pencil again: “Allen where?”. Sarah suppressed a smile. She could feel Allen’s tiny movements down below where he was trying to push against the white fabric of her panties to extricate himself from her sex. “Allen is perfectly, safe, my love”.

“Where?”

“In another box. You will see him later, I promise.” Josh looked at her, not believing she’d keep this from him, especially now.

“Take us hospital” he demanded.

“Oh, darling, that would not be wise at all. I don’t know what they’d do to you, but I’m sure they’d hurt you trying.”

She answered his questions patiently. No she did not know yet where the Skill came from. Yes, she had done this before. When he asked where were the previous shrinkees, she just sighed. “ We parted ways.”

 

The conversation went on for a while. When Sarah realized the state of agitation Josh was in, she decided to put an end to it. She needed some space to think things over too after all. She put Josh back in his box and locked the drawer.

 

 

 

Of course they were caught by the onslaught of questions raised by the double disappearance of Josh and Allen. Two friends missing within a year, that simple fact raised some issue for the police. Sarah had to prepare herself for every interview, perform pro-actively with adequate distress, give out the right signals to everyone. She managed , but just barely. The police was on to her for a long time. Another person had been identified as missing, who knew Sarah before her encounter with Josh. No link, nor evidence, nor motive could be established. It was finally hypothesized that Josh and Allen had had some dealings with the wrong type of people, or something of the sort.

 

 

Sarah had come into her own. Her lover was at last the man she wanted him to be. She took great care of him. She always carried him to the concerts he liked; always set the TV on the proper channel before going out for work. She took care of his habitation in the house, providing him with a nice doll house just about fitting his needs. They dined together, his tiny plate next to her, as she fed him tiny bits of her own food. She talked to him about the world, her work, and their friends. She was kind and loving and happy with him. Their relationship went on.

 

Josh could do nothing but to resign his fate. His beautiful girl was now in charge of him. He had struggled to get free, attempted escape even, but always Sarah caught up with him, squeezing him hard then with a soft smile on her face , as if scolding a child. (His last attempt did send him back in the wooden box for two full days). Oddly enough, the entire ordeal had not fully terminated his love for her For Josh, the relationship was in no way terminated by these bizarre circumstances. True, he had been indignant, and furious and revolted by the whole thing, but his wife, ever caring and loving, had coaxed him into acceptance.. His whole existence was now not unlike that of a handicapped person, stuck at home, under the care of more able than him.

 

At night, Sarah would come for Josh. She would take him out of the dollhouse, carry him to the bedroom and settle him on her naked belly. She had patiently waited for him to take the initiative. (They had discussed the issue many times). Hesitant at first, Josh had discovered the tremendous excitement that came from pleasuring the immense body of his wife. He had had serious difficulties of course adjusting to the enormous nipples (not as soft as they looked), had been scared by her ravenous mouth and the massive tongue within. He had winced at the vision of a giant throbbing female sex, dripping with anticipation, had been scared to even touch it. (The huge finger that pushed him in his back had overcome the first hesitation). But Sarah was gentle, never pushed him too hard, moved slowly, talked to him. It took him a while but he managed to give her an orgasm eventually, massaging a clitoris nearly as big as his torso, an exploit for which he felt an understandable pride. He still had to overcome the fear with the enormous lips nearly covered his body when she tried to attend his needs. Every evening, when he was fully spent and happy (as much as one can be in such a situation), she would set him on the pillow next to her head and kiss him good night.

 

The Allen problem was yet another unresolved question in their relationship. Josh never saw his friend again. But he knew Sarah had kept him upstairs. He asked many times about him, worried sick something dreadful had happened to him, but unable to imagine Sarah willingly hurting the little man. He knew Allen was alive, because he could hear at times some moaning coming from the bedroom, and each time he had felt a burning jealousy at hearing how well his previous buddy seemed to perform for his wife. Each time he demanded from her to let him talk to Allen and to stop these sessions. Each time she had smiled and refused to answer.

In his blindness, Josh refused to admit the truth: Allen was a prisoner just like him, condemned to a life in her underwear drawer, allowed to come out only to pleasure his wife. It is possibly the strangest thing of all that it is not a need for justice that motivated his fatal decision, but only blind jealousy. For he had decided to take a stand. He took a piece of paper and wrote a very clear message: He would stop loving her if she did not stop immediately this insane ménage-à-trois. Sarah had looked at the paper for a long time before simply nodding and saying: “All right, my love, I will”. She stared at Josh for a long time before standing up.

 

Love is blind of course, and had Josh been able to get his head out of the sand and truly fathom the true nature of his girl, he would never had asked for the termination of the Allen situation. The next morning, at breakfast, he met his friend again. The man looked even more haggard than before. It was a shock to Josh. First because his friend and him were roughly the same size (Allen was taller by a good1/2 inch), and also because of the location Sarah had chosen for Allen. He was sitting on the cold ceramic, rubbing his eyes, in the Sarah’s plate. When the little man had seen his friend, standing on the table, he had shouted something. Like a pillar falling from the sky, Sarah’s finger had flattened him on the plate, winding him. An enormous slice of toast landed near Allen. Before Josh could say or do anything, two fingers had grabbed the little body and set him on top of the hot slice. Josh remained petrified as a giant knife passed over the slide, spreading butter and covering his friend. He shouted at last at the top of his lungs when the second slice of toast was deposited on top of his friend. He could only watch , as the sandwich rose high in the air . Josh could not believe what he was seeing. Sarah’s gentle face turned toward him, winked, and opened an enormous mouth. Josh’s knees were trembling so hard he had to sit, staring at his girl as she took the first bite. Pitiful shrieks erupted from the sandwich. In a couple of minutes, Sarah, his beautiful and gentle Sarah, had finished the sandwich, sending the last bite down her throat and dabbing her luscious mouth with a napkin. She stood up, revealing her immense body, where Allen had just disappeared into, and walked away to get some milk.

 

Josh never saw the dollhouse again. After her “breakfast”, Sarah kissed him passionately (with the same lips that had engulfed a live human being) and took him upstairs. She opened the wooden box, dropped him into it, and locked her drawer. A horrified Josh was left sobbing in utter darkness.

 

Sarah was so relieved. It was done at last. The last shred of passion had died in her heart and she was free at last to be what she was.

She had struggled excruciatingly, in her attempt to preserve the relationship she once had with Josh. She had dedicated her nights to his pleasure, had made the effort to keep him in a nice place, provided him with leisure and most importantly, with love. She was happy to live at last the relationship the way she wanted it, but in fine had never dared imposing herself fully on Josh, never tried to insert him in her, or play with him the games she enjoyed with other men. That strain on their sex life had brought the couple to a cul-de-sac. She had suffered from this, while Josh himself had been blissfully unaware of the demands of her libido.

When Josh asked her to finalize Allen position in the house, Sarah ‘s already estranged mind had understood the message in its most final sense, which for her was also the most natural. And by doing so, Sarah has finally come to term with her true nature, the nature of a lonely and powerful predator.

 

To Sarah, a whole new life had suddenly opened to her. Her mate was to take his final position, the Adjustment was over. She took Josh to the box, locked him inside and went out to breathe some fresh air and think about this latest development. She felt good, she felt free, she felt the world was waiting for her. There is nothing better in one’s life than to come to terms with one’s own nature, to accept who we really are, with our defects and quirks and needs. Sarah had long thought freedom of mind from her yoga classes. Josh ‘s consent was all she had needed to live this epiphany.

 

Of course, Sarah took great care when training her mate. She understood well the turmoil of emotions that was going through his head and heart. She knew she needed to help him along, to provide him with the emotional support he would need to adjust. She decided to be gentle in her approach.

 

At the beginning, she only came for him after letting him know she would, to avoid any un necessary shock when opening the box. She always told him beforehand when she would let him out. She knocked on the drawer before opening. When in bed, she would very gently introduce him to her nipples, slowly apply him onto her inner thighs. She would tell him beforehand when she intended to remain on top of him, often lifting herself to make sure he was comfortable. She hushed his little shrieks with gentle kisses and always was careful not to rush him.

 

When time came to really introduce him to her inner self, she let him stand between her thighs and explained to him exactly what she was going to do (he shrieked like mad then, scared beyond belief). When she had soothed him with a few stroke of her fingers, she very carefully inserted his little body in the wet hole. When he came out, exhausted and spiting out her juices, she kissed him and complimented him on his prowess.

 

Josh was a slow learner. Unlike Allen, who had had no choice, and had suffered a very harsh treatment to ply his will to hers, making his training a quick affair, Josh was coaxed into action rather than coerced. But after a few passes under the crushing weight of her thigh, or a prolonged stay near her oesophagus, he also began to understand what was actually expected from him.

 

After a few weeks, Sarah was beginning to enjoy her man again. He was slow, sure, but was less hesitant to penetrate her, less inactive when inside her. She helped him understand her needs by acquiring another lover. Under Josh’s horrified eyes, she used the little man in every possible way, shoving him in and out of her pussy, chasing him with her massive flip flops in the bedroom. She wanted Josh to be well informed of his future tasks. The little man ( possibly a gullible guy from some bar, who could not believe his good luck) lasted about a week under Sarah’s ferocious assault. He died eventually when Sarah, unable to retrieve him from deep inside her colon, where she had inserted him one hour before, had to relieve herself from him in the loo.

She was satisfied with her methodology though, because Josh became more and more submissive. She no longer had to keep a finger pressing his head against her clit. Once in position, he would perform on his own accord. (She still enjoyed pressing in face, feeling his tiny struggle, when short of air, but it was optional rather than required).

 

As time passed by, their relationship bloomed again. Sarah would come home, have a nice diner, and when feeling the need she would go to the bedroom, unlock the box and place Josh on top of her. He was quick to understand now, and fumbled his way across the plain of her belly to her well trimmed bush and , holding on to the blond hairs, started his descent toward his work place.

 

One morning she told him she would no longer call him by name, as their couple was fully reunited again and there was no longer a need for such appellation. In a way, she felt that the loss of his name made their relation a natural bonding, as natural the one of the flower and the bee. Josh had screamed and gestured and threatened with his tiny fist. He had no doubt understood this strange statement was a landmark in their relation, one that he would never recover from. It was all too clear to him that he was about to become a mere object, to be buried alive under sarah's lust, and that Hell was just beginning... Of course Sarah herself understood it was a big step for them and she had to ascertain the power she had on him by a little ceremony she had looked forward to eagerly...

 

She placed him on the floor and stood over him, in her glorious nakedness. Repressing a smile at seeing his up-turned face between her feet, she solemnly announced to him he was the man of her life, and would forever be. Then she crouched down to pick the little figure that had started to run away from her, and took it to her drawer. She took its once favourite panties, white and flimsy. She placed the little thing (in her mind already its name was vanishing) on the white silky gusset.

 

Josh screamed as he saw the giant feet settles right and left of him. The world above was a giant arch of intricate flesh linked by two enormous pillars. He felt the push on his back of the silky fabric, as it started to ascend slowly toward the complex labia of the creature he once called wife. The wet folds of flesh muffled the last screams that ushered him into his new life.

 

Sarah sighed with delight, when she felt the tiny struggling thing coming in contact with her vulva. She pressed a bit with her fingers to align it more conveniently with her intimate opening (she had high hopes it would enter it fully during the day), and went to her wardrobe. She took a very tight pair of jeans and put them on, watching herself in the full-length mirror. When she finally managed to zip it all the way, the blue garment was hugging her like a second skin, highlighting the beautiful shape of her thighs and bottom. She went to the bathroom to brush her golden hair and apply some make up.

 

Paradoxically, that day, which marked the end of Josh’s existence in her mind as a human being, was marking the start of his ever constant presence on or in her body. The mating was complete, and Sarah felt a real joy as she stepped out of her house. Her mate would now be with her always. It was no longer a separate object from herself, but really a new extension of her body. Wherever she’d go, she would always feel it on her skin, like a living tattoo. Whenever she’d be in need of attention, it would be there at her command to pleasure her. It was her most natural possession, the jewel she would never part from, the garment she would always wear, for as long as she lived.

 

…………………………………

 

Radiant with joy and well-being, she went out to her hunting grounds.

 

 

 

nostromo

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

.