- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter contains BBW, Butt, Humiliation and things like that.

 

Enjoy! :) 

 

***

 

Lauren smiles down at Brad’s helpless body under her toe.  “But in order to show you something I’m going to need my assistant.  SHANNON!  Could you come back in here please”  Lauren calls out and Brad sees the behemoth woman who just moments ago had given Lauren those pictures and came back with a smile.


“What’s up boss?”  She says smiling and then looking down at Brad with a smirk.


“Well first...Brad, this is my assistant Shannon, Shannon this is Brad.  One of our best new customers”  Lauren says and Shannon nods down at him.  “Shannon has been with me from the beginning of this little venture.”  She says turning to her.  “Shannon, I was just about to give Brad here a little demonstration and I wanted to know if you could help?”  Lauren says while the whole time keeping Brad pinned to the couch with her toe on his chest.


“Sure thing...what can I do for ya?”  Shannon asks and Lauren smiles.


“Well it seems that little Brad here lied to me.  And that really bothers me…”  She says looking back down at Brad under her toe.  “So I thought I’d teach him not to bother me by showing him what happens to people who bother me”  She raises an eyebrow and Shannon looks confused.


“Oh...OHHHH haha gotcha.”  Shannon then backs away and Brad watches as she starts to lower her pants while Lauren continues.


“Y’see Brad...there have been a few people who have really bothered me since I developed this product.  People saying that I was just a drug dealer, People who said they had the money but they didn’t...and others who didn’t follow my secrecy rule.  Let me give you an example...You ready Shannon?”  Lauren asks and Brad gasps when Shannon turns around revealing her massive pale white ass devouring a small red thong.  Shannon backs up and her smell is overwhelming especially from that titanic ass.  Shannon digs her hand into that massive asscrack and pulls out her thong strap.  She maneuvers it a bit and pulls and turns so Brad can look up at the discolored strap and his jaw drops as he saw a woman about his size tied up to the string.


“So this here is...ummm...I think her name started with an “A”...maybe Andrea...No Angela...Shannon what’s the little one’s name?”  She says and Shannon just shrugs.


“I dunno, I just call her Miss Butt Floss”  She says to which Lauren just burst out laughing.


“Butt Floss...I like that.”  She turns back to Brad.  “So “Miss Butt Floss” here thought it wouldn’t be a big deal if she told her boyfriend about SK"  She grins down at the helpless tied up girl.  "didn't she hmmm?”  She leans in as the girl starts thrashing and you hear her begging for help trying to get away.  “Unfortunately for her that goes against Miss Lauren’s rules...so her and her boyfriend got a special permanent dose of my product didn’t they?”  She says as if talking to a child or a pet but really talking to a 20 something woman tied up to her friend’s thong.  “Where is the guy anyway?”  Lauren asks Shannon.


“Little Butt Plug? He’s at home with my other toys in my nightstand table”  Shannon says and Lauren chuckles.


"So..."  Lauren says before giving Shannon a nod and without a word Shannon lets the thong strap go and the woman disappeared into the fat buttcrack.  Brad couldn’t believe it.  Her tiny screams silenced while Shannon pulled her thong up burying the tiny girl.  The yoga pants came up next and no one in the world could have any idea that there was an actual woman being squished between those giant cheeks.  But then Brad started to squirm as the ass suddenly got closer.


 I want you to remember this Bradley.  Because if you decide to tell your little Detective friend about my product then you...well...BOTH of you may end up like poor little butt floss”  

Lauren gave a nod to Shannon who smiled and her face contorted a bit.  That’s when Brad heard a gugle and then a horrible roar like thunder.


Brad’s ears rang for a moment as his brain tried to figure out what happened.  Then the air seemed to get a little warmer and heavier and then the smell.  A horrible smell washed over him as the giant toe kept him pinned.  His eyes watered a little and he coughed on the horrible odor flailing to get away.  It was only in that moment that he heard the laughter from above and saw the two women and he realized what happened.  Shannon had just farted right on his helpless body.  He felt sick to his stomach and then he remembered the poor girl trapped in the asscrack...and the idea of it being him or Karla shook him to his bone.


“Okay Thank you Shannon, I think he gets the point…” She says as Shannon smiles and walks out and Lauren removes her foot and toe from Brad who gets on his hands and knees and tries to crawl to somewhere that massive fart isn’t lingering.  He finally catches his breath and gets to his feet and looks up to see Lauren smiling down at him.


“I think we understand each other now don’t we?”  She says with a grin and Brad, terrified of what could happen simply nods.  “Good, because you still have an hour left in your session”  She says undoing her robe and this time instead of lingerie underneath she’s totally naked.  “...and I believe we didn’t get to finish our last session”  She says suddenly looking with a hungry, aroused smirk.


 

Chapter End Notes:

Things have picked up a bit!