- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Okay!  Posting the rest of the story.  I hope everyone liked.  If you'd ever like to chat/discuss the whole size-changing fantasy feel free to message me on Discord.  I'm LittleLauren #3666.  Hope everyone enjoys!!!  No more notes other than tags from this point.

 

Tags:  No shrinking, just story advancement here!

*****

 

 

Natalie had an extra spring in her step as she walked into the hotel room at 7:40 AM.  She slept wonderfully and instead of a shower she simply washed her hair and face.  Humming to herself she walked over to the couch where the little guy’s clothes were still there from the previous morning.  


“Well...I guess this is it…”  She says unbuttoning her black pants and wiggling out of them to reveal the same panties she wore the previous day.  She moves her hand to her butt and is about to reach in when she stops remembering the previous day.  “Ew, but that reminds me…”  She stops for a moment to put a reminder in her phone to buy toilet paper.  She then lowers her panties and lowers her ass over the couch and grabbing her cheeks she starts to wiggle as she feels the tiny man slide along her buttcrack until he tumbles down onto the couch.  


“Good thing it’s a dark couch huh?”  Natalie says with a chuckle at the helpless man slowly starting to come to his feet on the couch.  “So I have to get going.  Lauren’s a real stickler for being late.  But I wanted to say that was more fun than I thought.  In fact I might just tell Lauren I’m happy to substitute anytime she needs me.  Who knows…”  She says pulling back up her panties and pants and grinning at you.  “...maybe we’ll even have another meeting down the road.  Okay!  Have a nice day!”  She says blowing a kiss before walking out the door.  


Brad just sat there on the huge couch.  He could barely think.  He felt like his mind was almost broken after the hell he had gone through.  He barely even registered the soft music and the sensation coming over his body as he started to grow back.  He just stood up and walked towards the bathroom to shower, staring straight ahead, still in a state of shock.


***Later that night***


Brad turned off the water as he stood in the shower trying to collect his nerves.  He had been in some dangerous situations in the past.  Times he was in danger and saw some rough things over the years.  He even had taken classes about dealing with PTSD.  But he hadn't really had problems since he considered it a part of the job...but after today...he thought he could relate.  He couldn’t do anything.  He was basically paralyzed with fear.  Everytime he closed his eyes he thought of being trapped in that hot sweaty asscrack.  Being farted on and covered in…


“Oh god…”  Brad muttered, turning the water back on to take another shower.  In the last 12 hours it was his 15th shower.  It felt like he couldn’t get the smell and feeling off of himself.  He tried to sleep, to go for a walk, do anything.  But all he could think about was what he had been going through the last several days.  Not to mention he could feel his body needing the drug.  He knew his body was addicted and it was going to suck getting past this.  Once this was over Brad knew he would probably need some sort of rehab...and therapy for that matter.  The only positive was that he knew it was over.  He didn’t know what he was going to do but he knew that after the last 24 hours he wasn’t ever going to be taking that damn pill again.


Turning off the water and stepping out of the shower he tried to take a deep breath and calm down again for the 20th time today when he heard something.  It was his door.  He could hear the locks and then the door opened and Brad started to panic.  Did they know where he lived?  Was he gonna end up like that poor girl in the thong.  After one day in an asscrack he couldn’t imagine a worse fate.  He felt himself shaking in just the towel.  He carefully opened the door to peer out at who it was when he heard a voice first.


“Brad?  Brad’s eyes go wide.  


“Karla!?!?!”  He says coming out of the bathroom and seeing his partner standing in his living room in her casual clothes.  “What the hell are you doing here?!?!”


“Oh good you’re home...Look I’ve been worried and wanted to talk to you about…”


“Were you followed?”  Brad says terrified and goes to look out his window to see if anyone may have seen her come in.  “Did anyone see you come in here?!?” Brad says looking around nervously opening his door and barely peeking out.  This wasn’t the confident detective that Karla was used to.  Brad was acting paranoid and nervous.


“Um No...I made sure no one was around.  Brad are you okay?”


“You have to leave...now”  Brad says going back to the window looking out.


“I know I’m not supposed to be here but I really needed to talk to you.  Please just…”  Karla tries to explain but Brad won’t have it.


“Damnit Karla this isn’t a fucking discussion!  This is about your safety now I need you to leave.”  Brad says trying to hurry her along but in typical Karla fashion she didn’t want to listen.


“But I need to tell…”  Karla continues and Brad finally loses it.  All the stress had built up and the idea of something happening to Karla was too much.


“No buts!  LEAVE!  NOW!”  He yells and sees the look on Karla’s face in surprise and Brad takes a deep breath maintaining his seriousness demeanor but lowering his tone.  “That is an order”  He commands and Karla just takes a deep breath.


“Yes Detective Graves”  She says and turns to leave.  Brad can’t help but feel guilty and is about to say something when he looks down at her ass and freezes.  


All those thoughts of the last 24 hours, and when she walks Brad can’t help but think of being trapped in Karla’s asscrack as her cheeks pummell him.  He feels himself almost shaking just trying to keep his composure.  He wants to look away but he can’t until she closes the door behind her and Brad falls back into his couch totally shaking.  He felt like he was going to cry.  He used to like looking at Karla’s sexy ass, but now when he looked at it he only felt one thing.  Fear.  He was wholeheartedly 100% afraid of his young partner’s ass.  He really wasn’t sure how he was going to get through this.


It was about an hour later that Brad heard an email notification.  He thought it might be Karla and was a bit ashamed at how he yelled at her, even if it was for her safety.  But it wasn’t from Karla...he pulled it up on his phone.


****

Good evening,


We wanted to reach out to you regarding your recent session.  We are sorry there is an issue and you didn’t get the experience you had come to expect with us.  


To show you that we care about you as a client our CEO (You may know her as “L”) would like to personally offer you a free session with her personally.  Please provide us with a time and we will make sure to be ready for you.


Thank you for being a client <3


****


Brad looked at the email.  He didn’t care anymore.  He was done.  He was going to go in there and arrest this woman right here and there.  Even if he didn’t have the evidence he needed to put a stop to this.  He immediately pulls up the email and responds that he would like to make an appointment for the following morning.  Within 5 minutes he received another email.


****


Brad,


Thank you for your interest!  We have you set up for a session tomorrow at 10:00 AM.  We look forward to seeing you


****


Brad took a deep breath and smiled walking over to his bedroom safe he opened it up and pulled out his badge, gun and handcuffs.  “I look forward to seeing you too.”