- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

 

Brad tapped his foot in the elevator.  He was a bit nervous but more than anything he was focused.  He would try to get information from Lauren, but if she wouldn’t give it, then he’d pull his badge out and arrest her.  If she still refused he had his gun tucked away to make her comply.  He walked up to the hotel room door and took a deep breath.  He tried to calm the itchiness and physical craving and kept himself focused.  He opened the door and walked in expecting to see Lauren there in that same sexy black robe, but what he saw was a bit different than expected.

 

It was Lauren in the hotel but she was sitting on the couch watching the TV.  Instead of the sexy elegant robe she had on some sweatpants and a Tshirt snacking on some chips and having a Mimosa.  She looks up and smiles when Brad walks in and gives a wave.

 

“Oh hey Brad!”  She smiles standing up.  “I’m sorry about the mix-up yesterday”  She grins and instead of that elegant walk she just heads over to the kitchen area.  “Care for a drink?  I make a mean Mimosa”  She says making herself a drink and then pouring a second one.  She looks up and sees the look on Brad’s face.  It was like he was trying to figure something out and she just smiled.

 

“Oh gosh...you’re probably wondering why I’m...well…”  She says flourishing to her sweatpants and T-Shirt  “a bit dressed down today for your session huh?”  She says with a sigh.  “Well I was just thinking that this is the third time in the last week we’ve seen each other.  I feel like I’m getting to know you and can just sort of relax and be my real self around you.”  She says walking over with a smile holding out of the glasses.  “I just love it when you meet someone you can just be yourself around...don’t you?”  Brad smiles, taking the glass.  “...Officer Graves?”

 

Brad just stares speechless while holding the glass.  Lauren just smiles back sweetly and chuckling  “Relax hon, I knew you were police the first moment you stepped in this hotel room”  She says turning around, her massive butt bouncing as she takes each step.  Brad finally snaps out of it, setting the glass down on the counter.  

 

“You’re under arrest”  Brad says trying to sound as tough as possible and Lauren just smiles turning around.

 

“No I don’t think I am, but that’s cute”  She says with a wink and Brad shakes his head.

 

“You’ve been manufacturing and selling an unknown drug...not to mention that poor woman and her boyfriend.  And I have reason to believe there are 10 more people that you may have done this to.”  Brad is a bit surprised when Lauren just laughs.

 

“Oh please that’s ridiculous…”  She says taking a drink.  “There have been at least 30 people that have been given a permanent dose...God Shannon alone I think has 10 at home”  She says with a chuckle.  “And in a few minutes…”  She reaches down into her cleavage and pulls out a tiny pill.  “...it will be at least 31.”  She grins.

 

Brad almost feels his body tense when he sees the pill.  He had been feeling the intense need and craving but he wouldn’t do it.  “What is wrong with you??  How could you do this to people?!?”  He says and Lauren just shrugs.

 

“I don’t know what the problem is.  I provide a product that people enjoy and I only ask two things.  First, I expect everyone to pay their tabs and second I expect secrecy.  If someone follows these rules they’ll be fine…”  She starts to step towards Brad.  “I feel like I’m doing society a favor.  If someone can’t follow simple instructions, then they’re better off being a toy than a person.”  She smiles.  “You’ll make a nice toy I think”

 

Brad starts to shake nervously.  He would usually be fearless in this situation but something about this woman.  He then remembered his gun and he pulled it out.  “I’m serious...tu...turn around and put your hands behind your back…”  He says and Lauren just smiles taking another stop.  “Now...I’ll shoot if I have to…”  Brad says feeling his body shaking but Lauren just keeps that same smile.

 

“No you won’t…”  She says with a smile.  “Y’know how I know…”  She raises an eyebrow, “...because I trust my product”  She holds up the pill.  “Y’see this?  This is a permanent dosage that will make you 3 inches forever.  I’m sure you obviously don’t want to take it...but that doesn’t matter.  Because your body needs it.  And if you don’t take this then you’ll never get it again.”  She says stepping forward seeing Brad shaking like crazy.  She knows she has him.  She knows he’ll give in.  She smiles, takes the gun from his hand and sets it aside.

 

“Please...please don’t…”  Brad says unable to fight it.  It was like his body was betraying him when he felt her finger press into his lips.

 

“Shhh.  Now open up…”  She says almost sweetly 

 

Brad screams at himself not to do it.  The thoughts of being shoved in a butt or squished under toes screaming in his head.  But he couldn’t help it.  He felt himself start to tear up as his mouth slowly opened and he felt the pill on his tongue.  Brad was basically whimpering.

 

“Please...Please don’t make me do this.  I...I don’t want to be your toy…”  He says when she puts her finger back on Brad’s lips

 

“Shhh it’ll be okay…”  She says as Brad fights it as long as he can before he swallows the pill.  His eyes water until he can’t stop himself and he swallows the pill.  He feels the heat and tingling again and shakes his head but she just grins.  “Besides…”  She steps back when Brad hears the bedroom door of the room open.  “I never said anything about being MY toy”  She grins and Brad looks towards the bedroom door as he starts to shrink and his heart drops.  It couldn’t be..

 

“I tried to warn you…”  Karla says standing in the bedroom door

 

Brad doesn’t know what to do looking from Lauren to Karla and back again.  This couldn’t be happening as he shrunk down to 3 inches tall.  Lauren just leaned down and picked him up and placed him on the counter as Karla slowly approached clearly upset and conflicted while Lauren had a big grin on her face.  Turning to Karla Lauren began.

 

“So Karla, would you like to fill little Brad in on everything or should I?”  Lauren says and Karla takes a deep breath looking at her partner tiny on the counter.

 

“God he’s so small…”  She says leaning in.  “I’ll do it…”  She says taking a deep breath.  “First of all Brad...I’m so sorry…”  She says before taking a deep breath and explaining what happened.

 

After that first meeting in the park Karla thought she would take some initiative and follow Nikki.  She thought maybe she could get some extra information to help with the case.  She thought she was being careful but she ended up getting caught and kidnapped.  She was taken to Lauren who showed her some of those people who “bothered” her.  Karla couldn’t take it and told them everything.  Everything about the case, everything about Brad.  How he set up the appointment and everything.  

 

“I’m sorry Brad...but they showed me this woman tied up to...oh god…”  She says almost shivering at the thought.  “So Lauren made me a deal...she said if I could get you to drop the case then she’d just let us go as long as I made sure no one investigated further.  That’s why I was trying to get you to stop...because she said that if by the end of the week I didn’t stop you then she’d...well…”  Karla says, clearly indicating what happened.  At this point Lauren chimed in.

 

“I figured it was a win-win.  If the case was dropped then I’d have someone inside the department to give me information.  But SOMEONE had to be stubborn, even after I tried to threaten you to drop it...I have to admit you’re pretty brave Detective Graves…”  She laughs.  “Maybe not the smartest...but still brave”  She says with a smile when Brad starts to talk Lauren just leans down trapping him under her massive breasts.

 

“Hush Brad...it’s rude to interrupt a lady…”  She say standing back up as Karla lets out a yelp seeing Brad get squished by the massive breast.  “...Now, as I was saying.  The deal was that she had one week before you became a permanent part of my collection...but last night Karla asked if I could give her another deal.”

 

“It was after you kicked me out...I knew I wouldn’t be able to convince you to drop it so I wanted to see if there was anything, ANYTHING else I could do...and we came to a deal…”  Karla says almost uneasy and Lauren takes over.

 

“Yes we did.  I made it clear to Detective Anderson here that there was no way out for you.  You were totally addicted and too much of a loose end.  You were gonna be shrunk no matter what.  But she made an interesting proposal.  She offered to work for me from the inside.  To give me a heads up on any part of the investigation and do her best to remove any trace of myself and “SK”.  And in return I agreed to hand you over to her…”  She says and Karla looks down at BRad’s shocked face.

 

“I know it’s not ideal Brad.  But she said she was gonna shrink you no matter what.  I couldn’t deal with her keeping you and doing those things to you.  I thought this would be better.  I can’t tell anyone about you, but I’ll take care of you and keep you safe I promise!”  Karla says down to her tiny partner when Lauren interjects

 

“That’s right...of course this is contingent on one other minor detail…”  Lauren chuckles and Karla turns to look at her.  An apprehensive concerned look.

 

“Wait...now?”  Karla says and Lauren grins.

 

“Now”  And both the women look down at Brad.  Lauren with a big grin, Karla with a look of concern.