- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

 

Brad was in hell.  Being squished under feet, smothered by sweaty boobs, dominated by a smelly buttcrack were all difficult to deal with, but they were nothing compared to this.  The heat of being totally stuck in Karla’s ass was bad enough on it’s own.  But the heavy squeezing of her ass made it so that he couldn’t move.  But nothing could compare to the smell and taste.  Literally just breathing through his mouth was more than he could bear.  There was no way that Karla would do this to him everyday.  He’d lose his mind.

 

He just kept thinking that once he got out it would be different.  He could talk to Karla about the plan to get past this.  They could contact the rest of the police, the army...SOMEONE would be able to help them as long as he got through this.  

 

Brad was starting to get nervous, it seemed like it HAD to have been over an hour.  He tried to claw his way out but he couldn’t move his arms.  Finally he felt her start to push him...His head came out of her ass and he gasped for air right when he got away from her asshole and he immediately knew something was wrong.  This wasn’t the cool relief of fresh air he was expecting.  It was dark and the smell was horrible...possibly worse than where he just was.  He felt Karla’s hand wrap around him and he heard Karla almost whimpering.  He was finally brought up to her face.  She was confined too and Brad couldn’t make out the surroundings but he knew it was bad.

 

“I’m sorry Brad...I’m so sorry...I thought...I thought we had a deal…”  She says as Brad’s eyes start to adjust and his stomach drops when he starts to realize what is happening.  “But she...she shrunk and...and she...oh god Brad...she dropped me in..”  She says and Brad sighs.

 

“Her butt..”  And Karla just nods slowly.  

 

Brad is again in shock.  The realization that Karla was shrunken meant he was miniscule.  That when Lauren said she wouldn’t be able to see him again she was being literal.  He was almost microscopic.  Suddenly a large rumble seemed to shake their entire world and Karla started to freak out.

 

“Oh god...Oh god no.  No please not again!”  She panics looking down at Brad realizing what was happening.  “Oh god.  Brad...Brad last time I passed out.  What am I gonna do...Oh god what if I drop you, you’ll be lost”  She says as the rumble intensifies a bit.  “Oh no!  Oh god...Brad...Brad I’m sorry...I can’t risk passing out and dropping you.  I’m sorry!”  She says and moves Brad back to where he just was.  And while Karla started to push Brad back into her ass the low rumble suddenly turned into a roaring thunder.  

 

“NOOOO!!!”  Karla screams as the titanic fart hits and she gives a quick push shoving Brad back into her asshole just as she starts to struggle on the horrible smell.  And as Karla started to fade the worst thing for BRad was that she was right.  The risk of getting lost in Lauren’s buttcrack was real...and the safest place for him now would be to be safe and secure in Karla’s ass.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

I hope everyone enjoyed this little story.  As mentioned before feel free to message me on Discord as LittleLauren #3666.

 

Let me know what you think in the reviews and if I should try my hand at another!