- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

We finally get some shrinking...and it will pick up from there!

 

 

Brad sat in his car and looked around.  This couldn’t be the right place.  He was expecting to roll up to some Motel 6 in a rough neighborhood, but this was in the middle of the city, and one of the most luxurious hotels in the city.  Everything about this just seemed off.  Looking at his watch he saw it was 10 minutes until Noon.  Taking a deep breath Brad got out of his car and headed inside.


Brad hummed on the elevator.  This room was on the suite level.  The doors opened and Brad walked down to the room on his card.  He took a deep breath and swiped his key but nothing happened.  He looked down at his watch.


“11:59”


Once the clock turned he tried again and the door unlocked. Again Brad couldn’t help but be impressed by the efficiency.  Walking into the nice hotel suite he took it all in.  The kitchen area.  The doors leading to the bathroom and bedroom.  A sitting area with a couple couches and coffee table and on the table was a small white plate with a pill in the middle.  Brad’s attention suddenly turned to the bathroom door when he heard a sink walking and as the door opened out walked a woman.


BRad was  caught off guard by this woman wearing a black robe.  She was a little older, maybe mid 40s, but had an elegance and sexiness about her that made you just stare.  Her curvy body is barely hidden by the robe.  It was like she just commanded the room and she gave Brad a smile.


“Well Hello there…”  She says with a grin.  “You must be the 12:00 appointment and if I remember right you’re a newbie”  She says turning around Brad can’t help but look at her wide hips and what must be a large butt.  “Oh and I see you got a full dose.  Brave.”  She walks forward and kisses him on the cheek.  “I like that”  


Taking Brad’s hand she leads him to the couch and the table with the pill on it.  She nudges him to sit down and smiles as Brad tries to regain his composure but can’t help but get a bit distracted catching a glimpse of her cleavage under her robe.


“Well go ahead...your hour already started...don’t worry I’ll take good care of you…”  The woman says handing the pill to Brad.  Brad takes a deep breath, he had to do this before and prepared himself to take this drug.  Taking the pill he tosses into his mouth and swallows.


He was surprised at how quick it worked.  Usually it would take a bit longer but within seconds a warmth and tingling washed over his whole body.  Brad had to admit it was actually kind of pleasant when everything began to look strange and almost distorted.  He began to think it was hallucinogenic as everything looked weird and blurry and like it was getting bigger.  Brad tried not to enjoy it too much as he felt the tingling and heat stop and the distortion started to fade.  “That didn’t last too long…”  Brad thought as his mind totally cleared but then he realized something.  Everything still looked big...it looked HUGE.  But this wasn’t right.  His mind was clear.  Was this drug really that intense?  Then he heard a giggle, a loud giggle.


“I’ll never get tired of your cute shocked little faces…”  Brad gasps seeing that same woman only she was absolutely titanic.  He was only a few inches tall and still on the couch.  Brad suddenly feels a soft breeze and he sees the robe drop in front of him.  Brad’s jaw dropped looking up past the massive crotch, the titanic breasts and that smiling face looking right at him.


“Okay...we only have 50 minutes left...let’s get to it”  She grins and leans down reaching for Brad’s shocked frozen body.


 

Chapter End Notes:

Things really pick up next chapter!