- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Things are beginning to pick up!  

 

Brad stood in the elevator looking at his watch.  “C’mon, c’mon, c’mon”  He mutters, wanting the elevator to hurry up.  He slept okay but ever since he woke up he’s just been waiting for this.  He had a chance to advance the case and taking a smaller dose would really help him be able to focus and figure out just what the hell this was.  Maybe some sort of hallucinogenic in pill form.  Either way he was excited to get to it.  The second the clock turned Brad inserted his key and walked in and saw a woman sitting at the bar in the kitchen.  She was reading a magazine not paying much attention.

 

“Umm Hello?”  Brad says and the woman just holds up her hand without looking up from the magazine.  Holding up one finger.

 

“...Yeah finishing up something.  Pill is on the table, I’ll be with ya in a sec”  She says and her finger then points to the same table as last time where the pill is waiting.  Brad takes a deep breath and walks over and sits down.  He tells himself to focus and pops the pill.  He first notices a sense of calm and relief that comes with the warmth and tingling.  Then the blurriness and hallucinations slowly start.  So far it feels the exact same as the full dosage and when everything comes back Brad is a little disheartened.  Although not like last time everything still seemed much bigger.  Instead of shrinking to a few inches it looked like he was about half his previous size and he realized it.

 

“Oh shit...half dose means…”  He says before the woman speaks putting her magazine down.

 

“Okay sorry about that, I love the Kardashians.  Anyway I’m Tara and…”  She says looking at you and looking surprised.  “Oh!”  She says hopping off the stool and walking towards Brad.  “I didn’t know you signed up for a half dose”  She smiles walking toward him.  Brad stands up and realizes he’s tiny compared to her.  His eyes are level with her crotch and he has to tilt his head back to see her face.  But that’s not enough as her breasts block her face making him take a step back.

 

“Y’know I’ve never had a half dose client.  All of mine have been full dosage and sure it’s fun to drop a guy in my panties or bra but it gets boring after a while...come here, let me get a better look at you”  She reaches down under his armpits and hoists him up and puts a hand under his butt holding him like a child against her large breasts.  “Oh you are adorable...I think your head might be smaller than my boobs”  She says laughing carrying him to the barstool and sitting him down.  “Here...stay still for a moment…”  She says and before Brad can utter much she lifts up the bottom of her shirt and pulls him into her before lowering her shirt over his back.  She pulls him into a hug and squeezes him  up.  “Okay...almost...there we go”  She grins looking down and seeing a head slightly smaller than her breasts being squeezed tightly between them.  

 

“I was right!  My boobs are definitly...oh gosh hold on”  She backs up pulling Brad off the stool and holding him in a tight hug with his face buried in her cleavage.  “Motorboat!”  She laughs wiggling back and forth as Brad’s legs and lower body flail back and forth while he struggles for breath with his head buried in between the giant breasts.  “Oh my gosh this is so much more fun than just having a tiny guy squirming in my cleavage…”  She reaches and gives Brad's butt a squeeze with one hand.  “Not to mention you have the cutest little tooshie”  She gives it a couple pats before walking to the couch and sitting down.  She lets Brad slide down and pulls him out from under her shirt.  She lets him fall so his feet touch the ground and immediately her ankles lock trapping Brad between her legs.

 

“Mmmm there are so many things I can do with you at this size…”  She grins.  “Since you’ve been under my shirt already, how about you spend some time under my skirt hmmm?”  She takes her hand and plants it on the back of Brad’s head.  She easily palms it and guides his head and face up under her skirt.  She slides his head between her large warm thighs until Brad feels another damp cloth rubbing against his face.  In the little bit of light he can see a light blue fabric and it’s soaked.  Brad doesn’t have much time to look though as Tara pushes a bit and starts to massage his small face and head against her.  The only thing seperating his face from being pushed against her is her damp panties.

 

Tara leans back in pleasure.  Squeezing her thighs to keep him secure she rubbed the little man's face into her.  She could feel his mouth and nose struggling to breath and get away but with just a little effort she held him there tightly until she was on the brink and then with one more thrust she felt his face get buried and climaxed.  Clenching her thighs over his small head as her orgasm spread through her body all the way to her toes she finally relaxed and let go of his head.  Brad gasped for air as he slid down her legs into a heap at her feet.  He was so exhausted he could barely feel it when Tara picked him up and cradled him against her massive breasts like a child.  “Well it looks like I had my turn...now it’s time for yours…”  She smiles reaching down and Brad gasps, feeling that massive hand wrap around his penis but before he can start to enjoy it that same music starts to play from the day before.  

 

“Awww looks like times up...that kinda sucks huh?”  She says with a giggle giving Brad a pat on the head and standing up causing him to tumble down to the floor.  She just started walking away, basically ignoring Brad as he got to his feet.  “So you know the whole deal right?  Back to normal in a couple minutes, shower’s in there, hope to see ya again BYE!”  She calls out walking out of the room.  Brad felt that tingling and as he started to get his size back it wasn’t the humiliation of being totally dominated for an hour that bothered him.  What bothered him was that he came to get information, and he wasn’t able to even speak a word in the whole hour as his face was constantly buried between boobs and thighs.  Brad sighed taking the shower and leaving.  Wondering if this was maybe a big mistake.

 

****several hours later****

 

Brad sighed, tossing the remote aside.  He had tried to relax and take his mind off of what happened today but he couldn’t shake it.  The first time even when only 3 inches tall it seemed okay, but today.  Even at a bigger size he had never felt so helpless.  He could tell himself he was going along with it and it was sexy and he was doing this for his job...but no matter the excuse he kept thinking that he was trying to get away from those massive breasts and her crushing thighs but he couldn’t.  He was truly helpless.  The thought of feeling that again was horrible, but at the same time he felt like he needed to go back.  He needed to get to the bottom of this and then something came to him.

 

“The girl said ¼ dose too...Probably would only lose ¼ of size then right?  At least then I would feel a bit more in control and I could get the information I wanted to get today…”  He looked at the paper with the number.  His leg was shaking.  He really didn’t want to go through with this but he just...he couldn’t explain it but he needed to.  This was HIS case.  He NEEDED it.  “Okay...¼ dose...and just to be safe we’ll make it 2 hours so I have enough time…”  Brad says smiling and grabbing his phone and putting in the order for the next day at Noon.  The second he made the appointment he felt better.  He was gonna get to the bottom of this no matter what.  And just as he was going to bed his phone buzzed again.  It was Karla again.  She had sent a few texts to him today.

 

“Okay Brad, look I know I’m not supposed to be contacting you but just let me know you’re fine okay?”

 

Brad just chuckled.  He thought of texting back but shook his head.  If nothing more this was a teaching experience for Karla.  It would get her to realize that when someone is undercover they are not supposed to be reachable.  She was just nervous because she never had a partner go under-cover.   Setting his phone down and headed to bed.  Today might not have gone to plan...but tomorrow would get everything back on track.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

I'm sure everything will go according to plan for Brad tomorrow...right? ;)