- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I'm now on Patreon if anyone wants to support me for as little as £3 and get some sweet benefits like early access to the next chapter and commissions.

Or come hang out on our Discord :)

https://discord.gg/9zMMjs
https://www.patreon.com/vexedstories
https://twitter.com/VexedStories

.

.

 

Author's Chapter Notes:

Primarily a breast chapter but insertion coming, ass stuff, toilet stuff, etc

.

 

 A rare luxury of a birthday on a Saturday had befell Derek’s best friend, Jack. He would usually have a party but this year was going to be a little more tame than the last. Nonetheless, Derek planned to surprise Jack by visiting him for the day.


“Mom, I’m going to Jack’s now!” Derek bellowed down into the kitchen as he hopped down the final few steps of his staircase. “Okay sweetie, just for Jack’s birthday though! Remember you’re grounded for the week… After the incident” Derek’s Mom replied in a fair but stern tone.


Derek understood. It probably wasn’t the best idea to masturbate to his sister’s dirty underwear… Or at least it wasn’t the best idea getting caught! Now his family thought he was some sort of pervert, and he was grounded for an entire week!


“Does it really have to be a week?” Derek asked as he approached the kitchen, providing his best sorry eyes. “Don’t push it, Derek. Now get out of my sight before I make it two weeks!” his Mom said, her tone darkening as his luck started running out.


“Okay, sorry, love you” Derek spewed as he made a bolt for the door before he got in more trouble. Being careful not to accidentally slam it, he gently clicked it closed behind him. “Phew” he said to himself, realising how close a call that was.


Beginning the 15 minute journey to Jack’s house, Derek was beaming. He had a certain spring in his step as he made his way to his friend’s, having narrowly dodged a bullet with his Mother. It was all smooth sailing from here.


Soon he arrived at Jacks’ front door, knocking lightly against the frame. He watched, as the door handle slowly began to turn, eager to surprise his best friend with a visit!


As the door opened up, a flash overtook Derek’s vision. Before he knew it, he was no more than 2 inches tall. The door he had fared so well against previously now loomed over him; the person behind it now a titanic behemoth. 


Continuing to swing the door open, the mysterious giant behind it finally showed themselves, donning a furrowed brow as they peered out into the empty garden. Overwhelmed by his surroundings, Derek stood dumbfounded as Jack’s sister, Lisa, appeared in front of him.


Realising his size and situation, he shook himself out of his trance and began jumping and flailing to get her attention. Confused, Lisa began to shut the front door. The tiniest movement on the front mat caught her attention at the last possible second.


Opening the door back up and peering down before her, she noticed what looked like a tiny person. Lisa reached down to the tiny man and plucked him up from the ground. “And who is this little guy? Why are you so small?” she asked, unknowingly condescending. 


Recognising his cute face, Lisa grinned from ear to ear “Oh my God, Derek! Did you come to see me?”. Considering another reason you came over, she furrowed her brow again “You didn’t come for Derek did you?”. Pondering for a moment, Derek decided his best course of action right now would be to keep Lisa happy. “Hey! Yeah I thought I’d come visit you and I shrunk out of nowhere!” Derek shouted back to her.


Her brow relaxed, and her beaming smile returned to her glistening face. “Don’t worry, I’m here to help!” Lisa stated confidently. Derek was unconvinced. Her hand closed around his tiny body as she lowered it to her side and slammed the door shut with the other.


Bee-lining up the stairs and to her room, Lisa quickly shut her door behind her and flopped herself down onto her bed. Derek’s whole world was shaking violently as she climbed to her room before he was tipped out onto her bed with the grace of a reversing dump truck.


As Derek tumbled to a standstill on the thick fabric below him, he peered up at the giantess. Long, flowing brown hair trickled over her shoulders to frame the face of a gorgeous, albeit a little ditsy, girl. Her blues eyes pierced his whole being as she stared into his soul longingly.


Clearly trying to impress, Lisa held her arms close together in an attempt to better perk her breasts up. She certainly didn’t need to, Derek thought, thinking about the perfection of Lisa’s large assets. He knew never to get involved, however, since Jack would never approve of him going anywhere near any of his family. He needed to get out of here and figure out how to regrow as soon as possible!


“What are you looking at?” Lisa asked in her most innocent tone, feigning ignorance that she hadn’t noticed he was staring at her breasts. “These?” she asked, perking them up further. Realising his mistake, Derek quickly shook himself out of his daze. Stuttering “no no…” he began trying to explain himself.


“Aw it’s okay, you’ve just gotta talk to me baby” Lisa said, reassuring her boyfriend. “Here” she said, reaching out for him to stand on her hand. Not in a position to debate, Derek climbed aboard as he played back what she just said in his head. “Baby?” he asked himself, only just fully understanding the ramifications of that word. Lisa was well and truly a lunatic.


“Just ask, my little man” she said as she held him in front of her face. With her palm held flat as he stood aboard it, she winked down at him. Without warning, Lisa tipped her hand to the side and Derek began tumbling off of it.


A quick glimpse of his destination flashed before his eyes as he fell through the air briefly. Lisa’s big breasts ready to cushion his fall. Perfectly landing between them, Derek slid down before coming to a halt with only his legs sticking out. His face and torso completely smothered.


Arching her atypically petite back, Lisa yawned loudly, as she stretched. The vibrations thundered over Derek’s puny form as he hung suspended between her breasts.


“This is the best day ever” Lisa spoke softly, tiredness clearly overcoming her. As she shuffled herself under her blankets to get comfortable, Derek was plunged slightly deeper into her cleavage. His panicked flails were no longer possible as he was pressed down on all sides by her colossal breasts.


Soon a deep rumbling began thundering throughout Lisa’s body. With no time to consider the source of the noise, Derek began trying to create any pocket of air. His ditsy “girlfriend” was going to kill him like this! Straightening his arms and legs out in front of him, he created a small pocket but he knew it wouldn’t last forever.


His arms shook as they strained to keep Lisa’s boob flesh away from his mouth and nose. Having a short moment to compose himself, he quickly identified the low roar as snoring. She had fallen asleep?!


Derek felt his world beginning to slowly shift sideways. Lisa was rolling over, if she rolled onto her front he was surely dead! In a last attempt at survival, Derek clawed his way through her now sideways breasts. The pressure of the top breast pinned him down to the other.


And then she fell onto her front. The pressure change was immense as her thick breasts were now being squished against the mattress. Derek flailed desperately as his oxygen supply dwindled. To the outside world, Lisa slept soundly. A beautiful vision of peace.


Derek would’ve screamed out if he could’ve, flailed if he could’ve, survived if he could’ve. This was the end. His vision began to fade to black as his body finally shut down, unable to survive this ordeal.


Suddenly, Lisa sat up with her eyes still shut. Derek, still pressed on all sides, received no more oxygen from this. Still half asleep, she tiredly reached down and pulled the tight top that she had left on, off of her and threw it down to the floor below. Significantly cooler now, she lay back to return to her slumber.


Gently lowering herself down, her now free breasts fell to either side of her. Derek’s lifeless body lay limply against her sternum. 


Coughs and sputters forced their way out of him as his body dragged his soul back into the living. He gasped desperately, still gripped by his battle with death.


Derek slowly began composing himself, his legs shook as he brought himself to a standing position. He looked around at his surroundings, his vision still blurred from his previous ordeal. He knew one thing, he had to get out of here.


Wasting no time, Derek approached the edge of the bed and slid down the conveniently strewn duvet to Lisa’s carpeted floor. Running for the gap under Lisa’s door, Derek quickly exited out into the hallway.


Stirring awake, Lisa looked down between her breasts. Where was Derek? She quickly hunted around on the bed and could find him nowhere. Cautious not to step on her boyfriend, she searched the carpet carefully as she approached her bedroom door. Unable to find him in her immediate vicinity, she opened the door to the hallway and continued her search.


As Derek trekked across the hallway to Jack’s room at the end, Lisa’s door behind him swung open. Horrified at the thought of her finding him, he sprinted to the nearest door and slid under it.