- Text Size +

“So what shall we do first little bro?” Jennifer asked, beaming with excitement. Jack stood himself up in the tissue box, his feet sinking slightly in the soft padding below.

“Fuck you, why didn’t you give me to Mom when you found me? You bitch!” Jack replied venomously, sparing her no civilities. Immediately realising what he had done as Jennifer’s smile faded.

“Two things…” she began, her tone sinister and a void of all emotion. “Firstly, I’ve told you already about me finding you. It is NEVER mentioned again. Do you understand me?” Jack nodded slowly, in fear of his sister’s new mood.

“Secondly, I don’t think you realise how good you have it with me. Mom isn’t exactly easy going” Jennifer continued. She wasn’t wrong.

Mandy was a large woman with an even bigger temper. Single and strong, she had the confidence of any man and a physique that made even the biggest men think twice about crossing her. Tall and wide, she dwarfed most people. Jack joked with his friends that her thighs could crush watermelons. The woman was not one to be toyed with, if she knew he had made that joke she’d have no problem in using them to crush him in some sort of ironic punishment.

The majority of her weight went onto her breasts, thighs and ass but that certainly did not make her other features at all slim. Her excess of fat layered over her body. With pale skin and plain features, she wasn’t necessarily a traditionally attractive woman but her strong demeanor and dominatingly massive body meant she got what she wanted, when she wanted it.

“Tell you what! Let's trial you being kept by Mom and maybe you’ll begin to appreciate the time we’re about to spend together” Jennifer suggested, with venom in each word. It didn’t sound like that bad a plan after all, Jack wasn’t certain how she’d convince their Mom to let him stay with her, however.

Her face still like thunder, Jennifer grabbed Jack carelessly in one hand, allowing her fingers to curl around his tiny form. She reached into her drawers and plucked something out of it before immediately exiting the room.

Jack watched as she carried him to speak to their Mom. Just as Jennifer exited her room she immediately turned left instead of right. “Hey!” Jack shouted up to his dumb sister, although he wasn’t sure she’d hear him from down by her waist as she carried him in such an inconsiderate way.

Jennifer continued down the hall. “Mom is downstairs!” he bellowed up again. Could she hear him? Was she ignoring him?

Reaching the end of the hall, Jennifer peered around to check it was empty around and turned the door handle before her. Jack twisted his neck to see in front of them, it was their Mom’s room.

Mandy was nowhere to be seen within, she definitely was still downstairs. In fact, Jack could definitely hear her thudding steps in the kitchen, why couldn’t Jennifer?. Jack couldn’t fathom why they were in there as Jen entered. If their Mom found out, it was extremely bad news for both of them. They were NEVER allowed in that room.

Jennifer searched around the room for something. “I think it’s time we play a little prank. Don’t you, little bro?” Jennifer said, clearly still upset from before, her gaze never falling to him as she peered around the uncharted territory that was their Mom’s bedroom.

“Ah” she exclaimed, having found what she was looking for; the holy grail of pranks. It sat in plain sight in the corner of the room. She slowly approached it, Jack had not seen what she approached yet as he felt his sister grip him tighter, covering his head, as adrenaline coursed through her veins. 

Raising him up to her and finally releasing her grip, she held Jack flat on her palm. Bringing her spare hand up to meet him Jack finally saw the small tube she held as she pointed it at him. Squeezing it, she oozed the goo out over his body. “What the fuck!?” Jack screamed, trying to wipe it off of him. “What is this?” he asked angrily, it dripping off of him.

“I’ll come and get you tomorrow”, Jennifer said. “Tomorrow? Mom isn’t even in here!” Jack responded, clearly upset at how he was being treated. “She’ll be here eventually” Jennifer responded, her grin returning.

Jennifer lightly plucked his gooey body up from her palm and began moving him away from her. Suddenly Jack hit something and Jennifer released him. The goo was clearly glue as he stuck to whatever he had hit. Ensuring he was firmly stuck down, Jen pressed his body until his back, head and legs were pinned against what she had stuck him to.

Satisfied with her work, she wiped her glue-covered fingers on her jeans. “See you soon bro!” she said, heading towards the door. The familiar sound of their Mom thundering her way up the stairs boomed through the house, she had to be fast!

Jack watched as Jen escaped the room and quietly sunk the door into the frame. The glue allowed very little movement, so little that he was completely unable to even look at what he was stuck to. All he knew was that his Mom had left it on some furniture in the corner.

He overheard Jen passing their Mom in the hallway. “Hey Mom” Jen innocently said as she passed. “I am so frustrated right now. I’ve been doing some work and it has been a NIGHTMARE. Tell your brother that I’m going to bed for the night and I swear to God if I get disturbed for ANY reason you’ll need more than God for help”.

Jack’s heart sank, his sister had forced him to stay in the room neither of them were allowed in and his Mom was in an especially bad mood. Roughly, Mandy pulled the handle down and the door swung open; her thick, yet feminine, form stood ominously in the doorway.

Mandy sighed, slightly happier to be alone finally but still on a very short fuse. She swung the door behind her and it loudly clicked shut. Jack stayed silent as his Mom walked over to her wardrobe. There was one thing he was certain of: being in here unbeknownst to his Mom was much better than being found and risking the wrath of Mandy.

He subtly began trying to pry his body away from whatever he was stuck to, maybe he could escape. Jen sure had given him a good view of his Mom, why had she left him to voyeur while his Mom slept? Sure it was pretty weird watching his own Mom get changed and sleep but it was a pretty weak prank, his only concern was being found.

The glue kept him firmly pinned, he wanted to scream as he realised his hair was stuck too. Thank God someone had given him some tiny clothes during his coma or else peeling his back off of this would suck, he thought.

Jack was horrified as Mandy began to hike up her dress and pull it off over her head. He watched as it inched it’s way over her wide hips before coming off of her completely. Jack’s jaw dropped. Why didn’t she have panties on? Does she ever wear panties? A thick black mane totally covered her entire vagina, the long strands like spiders legs sprawling out. Jack gagged, had she ever shaved before? He shuddered thinking back to every time they’ve been so close and she has so openly been airing out her ass and hairy vagina. He tried to wipe it all from his mind, maybe today was a particularly risque day for the divorcee.

Shaking himself from his thought loop, Jack began to panic as the nude Mandy was headed in his direction. He remained perfectly still as her titanic form stopped just short of him. “Finally some alone time” Mandy said aloud. 

Jack watched in horror as Mandy’s left hand began rubbing one of her massive breasts, squeezing and then lightly tracing around her sensitive nipple. Why was she doing this directly in front of him?

He could see the pleasure in her as her eyes rolled back, a low grunt escaped her lips in place of a sensual moan as she began to lower her right hand down past her breasts. Forced to spectate this whole ordeal, Jack lay witness to his Mother’s fingers beginning to slide past her pudgy folds. Already extremely wet, Jack could hear each shluck as her fingers dipped in and out, deeper and faster with each one.

Feeling adequately wet now, Mandy’s towering body took two steps forward over Jack, her legs now either side of the stool he was on. Her fragrant scent washed over him as her vagina hung merely inches above. Turning her elephantine body 180 degrees, she slowly began to lower herself into a seated position.

Instantly realising what was on the stool Jack desperately screamed out for his Mom, no way was this better than being found! Distressed and fighting like his life depended on it, Jack tried to forcefully rip his body off of the dildo his Mom had stuck to her stool. Hearing the glue crack, he realised there was hope.

Above him, Mandy gasped as her fur-laden pussy met the tip of her dildo. Savouring each drawn out moment, she gyrated her hips, allowing the tip to rub her moist folds; her juices pouring out over it. As Jack finally made some progress in pulling himself off, he coughed and sputtered as Mandy’s excess juices drooped over him and the rest of the dildo.

Losing her willpower, Mandy lowered herself further to easily take in more of her huge, even for normal people standards, dildos girth. Her immense bush soon met Jack and bristled against his face and head. His Mom’s vaginal hole was now literally millimetres away from him, the intense heat and dizzying scent of arousal overwhelming his senses.

His struggles all in vain as Mandy, sexually frustrated by her edge-play, suddenly sat down hard on the thick dildo. Her plump pussy swallowing both Jack and the dildo with only some resistance. Desperately Jack attempted to squirm, Mandy’s pussy walls allowing no movement from his weak, tiny body.

Mandy felt the huge dildo fill her insides as her gigantic ass sat on the small stool, her thickness spilling over the sides of the stool that struggled to hold up her weight. As long as the titanic woman was sat, Fort Knox would’ve been easier for Jack to escape from. Even a full-sized man couldn’t lift her off him, never mind a tiny one inside of her plugged by a dildo. Mandy felt something off about her dildo as she shuffled her body around on the chair, allowing it to caress her insides. It felt almost… Lumpy?