- Text Size +

When Jet came to, he was being held gently in Kayla’s hands.

“Kayla?” Jet asked.

Kayla nodded before the two hugged and apologized to each other furiously.

“Jet, did you really mean it?” Kayla asked.

“Yes, I regret that dog girl incident more than anything else I’ve ever done.” Jet answered.

“No, not that…the part about loving me?” Kayla clarified shyly.

“…Maybe.” Jet replied as he blushed.

Kayla kissed Jet on the face.

“Well, I love you too.” Kayla responded.

The two paused to hug some more.

“So, what did you do with Tetra?” Jet asked.

“Tetra? Oh, the thug? Well, let’s say I sort of had an arrangement for her to be shipped off to be a literal punching bag at a dog girl gym.” Kayla said with a smile.

“You can do that?” Jet asked.

“Yeah, I mean, dog girls are lovers of justice, so they’re very eager to get scum that low for a punching bag.” Kayla explained.

Jet smiled at the mere thought of this, but his attention quickly went to the empty cage which once housed the remaining mousegirls.

“Kayla, where are the mousegirls?” Jet asked, concerned.

Kayla rubbed her satisfied stomach.

“BURP! Sorry, she was pretty tough, so I had a CRAZY appetite after that fight, and I kinda-” Kayla replied.

“KAYLA!” Jet shouted.

“Relax, as much as I hate not digesting mice who get caught easily, I’ll let them go in the kitty box unharmed for you.” Kayla responded as she rolled her eyes a little.


It came out a happy ending for Jet and Kayla, but Jet still had to make up the dog girl incident to Kayla by having sex with all the mousegirls once they came out of Kayla to help spread his fast genes to mousekind.

“Man, good thing I’m not a human or the child support on that would be unbelievable.” Jet stated.

“Child support?” Kayla asked curiously.

“Yeah, apparently human fathers have to pay for a child even if they don’t raise it in person.” Jet explained.

“Man, humans are so weird. They can’t go to the bathroom on the floor, they can’t freely have loose sex, it must suck.” Kayla added as she rolled her eyes.

Jet and Kayla got married and moved into their own house.

“A house?! We’re going to have our own house?! Like humans?!” Jet asked in shock.

“With a mouse husband, I don’t think you’d be safe if I was an alley cat or a house cat.” Kayla replied.

“Fine, but no diapers, toilets, mattresses, child support, napkins, or any of the other weird parts of living like humans.” Jet demanded.

“Of course.” Kayla replied with a smile.

“Although, I will be wearing a diaper with you in it if you ever send a dog girl on me again.” Kayla giggled.

That night, Kayla laid down in her cat bed with a Jet-filled tummy.

“Kayla, I’m your husband now. You can’t eat me without permission anymore.” Jet said.

“BURP! Of course I can, you keep triggering my instincts with all that quick movement.” Kayla replied as she patted her tummy. “You’re the love of my life, but you’re also my natural prey.”

Jet snuggled up against Kayla’s tummy walls.

“Yeah, I guess you’re right.” Jet laughed.

“Husband and wife, but also cat and mouse.”


The End.