- Text Size +

Jet wandered around town all day.

“KAYLA! KAYLA!” He called out repeatedly.

Finally, the sun was almost down, and Jet knew that he should probably continue the search tomorrow. Just then, Jet noticed a young mousegirl being chased by a thuggish catgirl.

“HEY! PLEASE! I DON’T WANT TO BE EATEN!” She shouted.

Pretty soon, the catgirl thug caught her.

“You run so fast for such a little thing, and all that running made me so horny.” The catgirl thug said before pulling down her pants and panties with a sadistic smile.

“NO! PLEASE! DON’T PUT ME IN THERE! I’M NOT INTO CATGIRLS!” The mousegirl pleaded.

“Hey, she isn’t your sexual plaything!” Jet shouted at the catgirl thug.

The catgirl thug smiled down at Jet.

“She’s nothing but a dildo if I say she is. What are you going to do about it? Take her place?” The catgirl thug asked with a taunting smile.

Jet paused for a second.

“Yes.” Jet mumbled.

“What?” The catgirl thug asked.

“I’ll take her place. Use me as a dildo instead.” Jet clarified.

The catgirl thug then pulled up her pants and panties, walked over to, and picked up Jet.

“How chivalrous of you, you dumb little knight in shining armor.” The catgirl thug said as she held Jet up to her face. “However, I prefer girls.”

The catgirl thug then dropped down her pants and panties again and started masturbating furiously with the screaming and pleading mousegirl.

“HEY! WE HAD A DEAL!” Jet screamed out in anger.

The catgirl thug didn’t answer right away; she was too busy having orgasms. Finally, when she was sexually satisfied, so she pulled back up her pants and panties, and popped the mousegirl in her mouth before swallowing.

“BURP! I don’t seem to recall ever making a deal with you, I just asked you if you would take her place if you could, then walked up and grabbed you after you said you would. I never actually said I would let you take her place.” The catgirl thug explained through a burp and an evil giggle.

The catgirl thug then shoved Jet into her pocket and walked away.

“Now I’ll never get to apologize to Kayla…” Jet said to himself with a deep sadness.

The catgirl thug took Jet back to her hideout and put him in a cage with a bunch of naked traumatized mousegirls.

“Look, ladies. I brought you a little knight in shining armor.” The catgirl thug said before she dropped Jet into the cage.

Meet Tetra, a lesbian catgirl with a sadistic appetite for helpless mousegirls. This hideout Tetra brought Jet to is best described as heaven for Tetra, but hell for mousegirls.

“W-why did you bring a boy here?” One of the mousegirls asked with extreme nervousness.

“Oh, don’t worry, ladies. I’m not going bi or anything; you’ll still have me all to yourselves. It’s just, I ran into this stupid little knight in shining armor on the street and I thought it would be fun to teach him that there’s no saving mousegirls from me.” Tetra explained.

“Now, there’s a task I need help with.” Tetra continued as she clapped her hands together.

For some reason, these particular words sent shivers down the spines of the mousegirls.

“Hmm, I wonder who the lucky girl will be this time…I know, why don’t we let the knight in shining armor decide?” Tetra decided. “Who do you think should help me out of all these fine ladies?”

The mousegirls all stared at Jet with fear, it looked as if their fear of Tetra had just extended to Jet.

“No one.” Jet said sternly.

Tetra smiled for a second before picking up the mousegirl who asked why a boy was brought there and crushed her in front of everyone.

“Let’s try that again, mister knight in shining armor. Who do you think should help me out of these fine ladies?” Tetra said again as she leaned closer to Jet while reaching out to prepare to squeeze the life out of another mousegirl.

Jet wasn’t sure what to do. He didn’t want to decide who has something horrible happen to them, but at the same time, if he didn’t, more and more mousegirls would be crushed.

“That one!” Jet shouted without even looking to see where his finger was pointed.

“NO! WHY ME?! PLEASE NOT ME!” Jet heard a voice scream from tears.

Jet then watched the beautiful, innocent mousegirl get picked up by Tetra.

“Alright, hun. I seem to be out of toilet paper and I really have to take a shit, so you’re going to wipe me when I’m finished.” Tetra said to the mousegirl’s face as she made her way to the litterbox.

“But-but I don’t have anything to wipe you with!” The mousegirl said, trying not to vomit.

Tetra turned to the mousegirl with a frustrated look.

“You don’t have a tongue?” Tetra asked.

The mousegirl finally vomited on Tetra’s hand, which Tetra didn’t take kindly to. Tetra flicked the mousegirl in the face as hard as she could, causing her to bleed from both nostrils and get a black eye.

“You vomit on me again, and I tear your tail off.” Tetra threatened.

The mousegirl nodded softly as tears started flowing out of her good eye.

While Tetra was on the litterbox, all the mousegirls flocked to Jet.

“NEVER PICK ME! I’LL GIVE YOU HALF MY DAILY FOOD ALLOWANCE!” One mousegirl pleaded as she threw her arms around Jet.

“NEVER PICK ME! I’LL BE YOUR SEX SLAVE IF YOU DON’T! LOOK HOW HOT I AM!” Another mousegirl pleaded as she posed sexually for Jet.

“NEVER PICK ME! I’LL…I’LL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT!” Another mousegirl screamed at the top of her lungs as she burst into tears.

Of course, Jet had already figured out what Tetra was doing. Tetra was trying to rub in the fact that he can’t save mousegirls from her by forcing him to pick which mousegirls she victimizes.

“If only I didn’t hire that damn dog girl, none of this would have ever happened. I just wish I could see Kayla one last time.” Jet thought to himself, trying to tune out the begging mousegirls surrounding him.