- Text Size +

“No! NO! She’s catching up!” Chris screamed in terror as he sprinted between the trees, desperately trying to escape the pursuing giantess behind.

“Come here, little guy! I promise I won’t hurt you!” The giantess promised sweetly as she continued her pursuit.

Although giantesses can run much faster than tinies due to their long legs, it was more difficult for her to run through the forest with all the trees in the way. And although her tone was sweet, her chase remained aggressive.

“W-what do you want with me then?!” Chris shouted, not slowing his pace.

But before his question was answered, Chris found himself finally sealed in the giantess’s grip. The giantess then brought him up to her mouth and he feared the worst.

“PLEASE, DON’T EAT ME!” Chris screamed.

However, Chris instead felt the giantess lovingly press her lips against his tiny body for a kiss. The giantess then pulled her head back and smiled at her catch.

“Y-you’re…not going to eat me?” Chris asked, his voice still shaking.

“Oh, you want to be eaten? Sure!” The giantess responded as she widened her mouth and started bringing Chris closer.

“Wait, NO! I DON’T want you to eat me!” Chris screamed again, all his fear returning.

The giantess then shut her mouth and smiled again.

“Okay, I’ll eat you later.” The giantess agreed…even though that isn’t what Chris meant.

“WAIT!” Chris shouted as he was stuffed in the giantesses right front pocket.

Inside the pocket, many other trembling tinies were trapped as well, their faces letting Chris know they had just been captured like him.

“I-I DON’T WANNA BE EATEN!” A random woman screamed inside the pocket shortly after Chris arrived.

“C-calm down, I-I’m sure we’ll find a way out of this.” Chris lied nervously.

The giantess continued her hunt cheerfully, catching tinies and putting them in her either one of her two front pockets…or in a certain “special” pocket.

Every time the giantess would decide to eat a tiny instead, the resulting gulp sent a shiver down the spines of everyone in her pockets and the state of panic became worse.

“PLEASE, I DON’T WANNA DIE!” Another random woman screamed as she violently shook the inside of the pocket.

Chris curled up in the pocket in the fetal position, unsure what to do.

“Why…? What did humanity ever do to deserve this…?” Chris thought.

Then, out of nowhere and just before Chris finally lost it and to his shock, he and the other tinies felt the giantess pulling her pants down in the middle of the woods. The giantess then laid the pants on the ground and bent down to talk to the tinies staring at her from the pockets.

“I have to take a small bathroom break, okay?” The giantess explained gently before taking her panties off too and setting them on top of her pants.

The giantess then squatted within view and began casually peeing, moaning with relief. Her pee stream was so big and powerful that it began forming a small pond beneath her.

“THIS IS OUR CHANCE! RUN!” The same woman from before screamed as all the tinies rushed out of the pockets.

Chris was amazed by the beautiful display before him for a second, but quickly snapped back to reality as soon as there was shouting. The tinies were soon sprinting in multiple directions, splitting up.

“NO, DON’T GO! PLEASE!” The giantess cried out as she realized what was happening.

The giantess then got up and chased the tinies without pants or panties, and with pee flowing down her legs.

“She’ll surely get some back, but what are the chances I will be one of them?” Chris thought in relief.

Then, to Chris’s horror, the giantess was sprinting to recapture tinies in the direction he ran.

“OH SHIT, FUCK ME!” Chris screamed as he looked back.

Chris then tripped over a log while not watching where he was going and plummeted face-forward on the ground. Then, sure enough, he was in the giantess’s grip once again. However, this time, the giantess was in tears.

“Why…why did they run away? Did…did I do something wrong?” The giantess sobbed as she looked down at Chris and the few tinies she managed to recapture in her other hand.

However, the giantess wasn’t really looking for an answer, but rather mumbling to herself in sorrow. The tinies were too shaken to answer anyway and the giantess then sadly returned to her pants and panties, put the tinies back in the pockets, pulled them back up, and continued towards her home, softly sobbing along the way. Chris now knew there must be more to the situation than he thought.

“Why is she so upset over losing a few tinies? Aren’t we widely available to them?” Chris thought.

The giantess got home about 10 minutes later. She opened the door, walked up the stairs, and locked herself in her bedroom. She then removed the tinies from her pockets and set them in a high-end, tiny-sized city taking up half her bedroom. Thankfully, the room was quite large.

The city looked inviting enough, but the fact that it was in a giant girl’s bedroom made the atmosphere unique to say the least. Although, considering all the tinies came from villages, this was a huge step up in living. The giantess noticed the tinies’ faces brighten up a little and she giggled sweetly, drying her tears.

Then, suddenly, the giantess reached towards the tinies, grabbed one, and popped him in her mouth. The tinies then instantly remembered how bad their situation was and started screaming.

“Huh? Why are you screaming?” The giantess asked with her mouth full, deeply concerned.

“PLEASE, DON’T EAT ME!” Another tiny man screamed in response.

“Huh? OH!” The giantess exclaimed as she swallowed her snack down into her tummy. “I almost forgot; you guys think getting eaten is scary at first. But don’t worry, I always shut my digestion off for you, so you have nothing to fear. BURP! Oops, excuse me.”

The tinies had heard giantesses had this ability but had never actually met one who used it for their sake. Although they were still shaken, they started to calm down a little.

“Well, that still doesn’t excuse you to just eat us for snacks!” A tiny woman barked.

“I’m sorry, I just can’t help myself; you’re so cute and you taste soooo yummy.” The giantess justified with a cute smile as she picked that tiny woman up and had her for yet another snack. “GULP! Anyways, you guys can leave anytime you want; I put no fence around the city. But if you want to stay, I promise to nurture you and be the best owner I can!”

The giantess was eyeing the tinies innocently with a smile, as if trying to guilt-trip them. Meanwhile, the tinies were actually deeply considering it. Although it was tempting to live in such a nicer, and possibly even safer place, they weren’t sure if they wanted to get swallowed by a giant girl on a regular basis. Not to mention, they were slightly offended that the giantess seemingly saw them like pets. Chris was especially conflicted.

“Five giantesses attacked my childhood village and devoured everyone except me even after they promised to protect us. Can I really trust her? …Also, what’s it like to be eaten…without digestion?” Chris wondered.

The giantess smiled happily after seeing everyone wanted to stay. At least, for the time being. The giantess then laid down on her side to introduce herself to her tinies.

“So, nice to meet you all. My name is Cindy and I loooove cute little tinies. You’re good for nurturing, chatting, cuddling…eating. Yes, definitely good for eating!” Cindy greeted the tinies as she licked her lips.

All the tinies, including Chris, proceeded to nervously introduce themselves, in disbelief that Cindy could ever possibly keep track of all the names of the tinies in her city. Cindy then looked towards her feet in shyness.

“Thank you all so much for agreeing to stay with me, even if I can’t resist gobbling you up all the time. I’m super shy and awkward around other giantesses and have no friends, but I’m a little more comfortable around you guys since you’re so tiny and can’t hurt me. You really give meaning to my life, you know?” Cindy thanked the tinies.

Chris might have had some bad feelings towards Cindy at first, but now that he could see she probably wasn’t a threat, he realized just how jaw-droppingly beautiful she really was.

“If only…” Chris thought, thinking it was silly to have a crush on a giantess.

Cindy snacked on a couple more tinies, then changed her clothes and had to head off for high school.