- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This story's a bit differant from stuff I've writen before. Mainly in that it includes Futanari. I've never written stuff like this so it's a bit of an experiment. 

 

Please be warned that this story get's a little weird and goes to some extremes.

If you're expecting to be like other stuff I wrote you may be disapointed, well apart from the sister thing, apparantly I have a type.

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Once again it's all one piece. 

 

Thomas stared at the console on his desktop in disbelief. He had received a sketchy email a few moments earlier, normally he’d have ignored it but his interest had been peaked. 

 

“Want to change the world? But don’t want to leave the comfort of your home or risk everything? Then Reality Console is for you! You have been selected to take part in the open beta for Reality Console! Rather than explain its function, simply download the Beta and see for yourself!” 

 

The only other thing in the email was a file attachment RC_Beta_0.1.5.djjn. Now Thomas was no idiot. He knew better than to download strange files from emails with no return address. But…today had been boring. And he was confident enough in his computer skills that he felt he could handle a virus, besides his auto-backup had just run. Why not take a chance? 

 

And now he was staring at that chance. A small black and white console running on his desktop with two lines of text and a blinking cursor. 

 

“Hello! And welcome to Reality Console 0.1.5 Beta! This console will allow you to alter reality to your whim! Don’t believe us? Just try it! Type your change below, be clear, precise and specific.”

 

Thomas’s hand hovered over the keyboard. This had to be a joke, there was no way. Change reality? 

 

“Whatcha doing?” A small voice chirped from over his shoulder. Thomas spun around, startled. His little sister Chris tilted her head, perplexed. 

 

Chris was a small girl. 15 years old and she still looked right out of middle school. 4’8 and less than 90 lbs she was struggling in her freshman year of highschool. Due to her small size and her boyish name she was bullied regularly. As a result her grades had begun to suffer. In stark contrast to Thomas. 6’1, well built and one of 3 candidates in his graduating class for Valedictorian. Chris thought the world of her brother, for being everything she wasn’t.

 

“Jesus, Chris don’t sneak up on me like that.”

 

“Sorry” She mumbled, looking down at her feet, pulling her wispy auburn hair over her shoulder. Thomas sighed.

 

“It’s fine, I was….” he paused for a moment, should he show her? He still didn’t know if it actually worked. “Hey have you ever wanted to change something, anything about reality?”

 

Chris looked up blankly. 

 

“Anything?”

 

“Yup, anything.”

 

“I-iwanttobetaller” Chris mumbled, slurring her words together. 

 

“What? What’d you say?”

 

“I WANT TO BE TALLER!” Chris shouted this time, catching her brother off guard.

 

“Okay geez, no need to yell, give me a sec.” He began typing into the console.

 

[Chris is taller_] 

 

He paused, clear, precise and specific huh?

 

[Chris Halt is of average height for girls her age_] 

 

He pressed return. Over his shoulder he felt a light breeze, no a breath? Someone’s head was right behind him. He spun around and saw….Chris, only it wasn’t Chris. Not the one he knew. The Chris he knew was tiny, this Chris was shorter than him sure but she was….normal size. It seemed as though everything about her had changed. Her clothes fit her to a T and her body was perfectly proportioned she was just….taller.

 

“Well? Why’d you ask me that?” Chris popped her hip out as she asked. Her voice was different too, not pitch or anything but the tone. She wasn’t mumbling anymore. 

 

“This….program….made you taller.” Thomas answered, unsure of himself. Chris looked down at her body.

 

“But I’m the same height I’ve always been.” Thomas was about to object but then had a thought. If the program changed reality, then perhaps this was how things had always been? He turned back to his PC and opened a photo album. Scrolling through, he found a family photo from a couple months ago before school had started. The three of them, Himself, his Mom and Chris were standing on a boardwalk on a beach. Sure enough, Chris’s head just about cleared his shoulders in the photo, whereas before it had been well below. 

 

“Hang on.” Thomas returned to the console. 

 

[Chris Halt can recognize changes made with this program, including the last change_]

 

Return

 

“WHAT JUST HAPPENED!” Chris shouted, nearly leaping to the ceiling. “I’M...I’M….SO TALL! DID YOU? DID THAT? WHAT?” Thomas was trying his best to stifle a laugh. 

“Calm down! Calm down! You’re not that much taller, only about 6 inches.”

 

“6 INCHES! THAT’S HUGE!” A smile erupted on Chris’s face. Thomas hadn’t seen his sister smile very often, even less often in the bombastic carefree manner she was now. It was….nice. She had always been cute but now that she was so openly happy, she was adorable. 

 

“How though?” Chris had managed to chill a bit, “How did you make me grow?”

 

“I didn’t make you grow per say, according to this program you’ve always been this tall, at least you grew this tall normally. See?” He showed her the photo. 

 

“Wild….can it change other things?” Chris was leaning over Thomas' lap staring at the screen. Her hair was brushing against his cheek and he could feel the soft warmth radiating off her skin. And was that….perfume?

 

“Uh, y-yeah. Anything, supposedly.” Thomas cleared his throat and looked away. “Why is there something else you’d like to change?” 

 

Chris took a step back, for a moment she was her old shy self again. 

 

“You promise not to laugh? You have to promise.” She was hugging herself self consciously. Thomas smiled warmly. 

 

“I promise.”

 

“I want….I want bigger boobs.” Thomas said nothing, his mouth may have opened slightly as if he were going to speak but no words came out. “It’s not just boobs though, I want…..all the other girls at school make fun of me, I’m flat and skinney everywhere. I just want to look more….normal….you know?”

 

Looking at his sister Thomas could see what she meant. She might be average height now but she still looked about 10 everywhere else. His heart tightened slightly upon hearing that his little sister was still teased so much. 

 

“I’ll do you one better, normal is for suckers.” He quickly turned to his keyboard and began typing.      

 

[Chris Halt is a Bombshell babe, compared to her even the most attractive girls at school look like bog witches. She has a fully developed, womanly body that would make international supermodels jealous even after they’ve been photoshopped. She has no need for makeup or other cosmetics to maintain this level_] 

 

Return.

“That was a bit much don’t you think? I just wanted to be normal.” 

 

Thomas turned to see Chris, hips popped hands at her waist. Only….this was no Chris he knew. First of all she was taller again, how much he couldn’t say but she was clearly well beyond 5’4. Her legs and thighs were toned and tapered into a perfect ass. Her waist was slim and led up to a toned washboard stomach. Her chest puffed out proudly, easily at a DD cup and perfectly tear dropped in shape. And her face. She still looked like Chris but, enhanced. Her lips were full and red, they parted slightly as she breathed. Her nose was cute and turned up slightly at the end. Her eyes stood out, naturally outlined and smokey and seemed to glow a deep hazel. A perfect line of freckles dotted the bridge of her nose and cheeks. Her full auburn hair flowed down past her shoulders, looking as soft and smooth as fine silk.   

 

“Hello? Thomas? Earth to Thomas?” Chris leaned forward and waved an immaculate hand in front of her brother’s face.

 

“I….uh...what?” Thomas stuttered, not something he was used to doing.  

 

Chris stepped back, grinning. 

 

“Hey, stand up for me.” Hesitantly Thomas stood. She was tall. Taller than he had expected. Standing face to face he couldn’t see over her head and they were nearly eye to eye. Thanks to them both receiving new memories to fit with reality they both knew how tall she was. 5’11. Chris giggled cutely and wrapped her arms around her brother’s waist.

 

“Say big brother, do you think you could change a few more things for me?” 

 

“Y....yeah, sure. What...ah….what do you want?” Chris leaned backwards tilting her head in thought. 

 

“Well you see, I have a bunch of tests coming up. And I’ve never been the best at studying, so I was wondering if you could help with that? And I’ve always had trouble with gym class too.” Thomas snapped out of his daze for a moment.

 

“Chris that’s like cheating, are you sure that’s okay?” His sister pouted. 

 

“Come on, you’ve already changed so much. And besides it’s not cheating if that’s the way it’s always been right?” She took a step towards him, still holding him by the waist, and placed a silky smooth leg between his own, her thigh pressing into his crotch. “I’ll give a present if you do it.” She whispered, almost huskely. Since when did his sister have moves like this?   

 

“Alright, alright…” Thomas said, a bit too quickly, willing to agree to anything to get some space from his bombshell of a sister. 

 

“Yaaay! :D” Chris bounced up and down on her tiptoes, each bounce taking her several inches higher than Thomans’ head, and several inches higher than he ever thought he’d see. 

 

He sat back down and pondered over the console for a moment. In the background he saw the window with their family vacation photo. In it, Chris stood easily 2 to 3 inches taller than he did, she was grinning and using her hand behind his head to give him bunny ears. She must have been wearing heels. Thomas shook his head slightly, regaining his focus as he began typing into the Reality Console.  

 

[Chris Halt is smart enough to pass all her classes easily_]

 

“Hmmm, but what about next year's classes? And the ones after that? And then college.” Chris was leaning over his shoulder. Her hair piled in his lap and he could smell the fruity shampoo she must use, clouding his mind.

 

“O….okay.”

 

[Chris Halt is smart enough to pass any class at any level with an A+_]

 

Return

 

Chris giggled in his ear, “And now for gym?” 

 

Thomas paused, if the last command had worked, he realized, Chris would now be incredibly smart. Probing his new memories he found this to be the case. She had always been the top of her class. In fact she was so smart that even though school put a limit on how far ahead she could skip, she had been helping him with all his class work for years. Despite being 3 years younger than him she had always been more mature, so much so that oftentimes she would be left in charge when their parents left them alone. At this point she may already be the smartest person alive. 

 

“Thomas? Are you still there?”

 

“Yeah, yeah, sorry. Here goes.” 

 

[Chris Halt is at peak physical fitness and is strong, fast, and flexible enough to pass with an A+_] 

 

“But what if I want to do more than just pass gym class? What if I want to be the best!”

 

Thomas paused for just a moment. He couldn’t deny there was some thrill to propelling his sister to greater and greater heights but how much was too much?

 

“Chris, I…don’t you think that’s enough?”

 

“Tell you what. You make me the best there ever was and I’ll change something for you, a little surprise!” 

 

Thomas thought about it. There was nothing stopping him from changing something for himself on his own. But he was curious as to what she had in mind.

 

“Okay. Deal.”

 

[Chris Halt possesses physical ability beyond the apex of human capability, she is stronger faster and more coordinated than any human in history_]

 

“Careful with that line, I want to be strong but I don’t want to be insanely buff.”

 

  [Chris Halt possesses physical ability beyond the apex of human capability, she is stronger, faster and more coordinated than any human in history. Despite her strength she maintains a toned, womanly physique_]



“Wait before you finish I want to add something! Can you look away?” 

 

“Why? What are you changing?”

 

“Just look away please!!!” still leaning over his shoulder she used her forearms to press her chest together, creating a valley of cleavage. 

 

“Y-yeah, okay sure. Go ahead.” 

 

“Thankies!” Chris hopped into his seat as Thomas stood and turned his back.

 

“Alright! You ready Tommy?” 

 

Tommy? Since when had anyone called him Tommy?

 

Turning around, it took Thomas a moment to see what had changed. Chris looked largely similar, except her flat stomach had been replaced with a set of 8 pack abs and her body was all around more toned and defined. But it was her height. Once again she was taller, a lot taller. The top of her head, including her voluminous hair, was brushing his 7 foot ceiling. Before he could say anything, Chris locked eyes with him.

 

“Notice anything little brother?”

 

Thomas, paused, and momentarily looked at the screen behind her to see an extra line after the changes he’d written up. 

 

[Thomas Halt stopped growing at age 10 at the height of 4’4_]

 

Return

 

In the window with the photo he could now see himself, sitting on Chris’s broad shoulders.

 

“How’s it feel to look up at your little sister? I’m 6’10 now 2 and a half feet taller than you! I’m taller, stronger and smarter than you ever were.” she purred, stepping closer. “And it’s all thanks to you Tommy.”

 

Her clothes had changed too, possibly to reflect her new confident self. A pair of skin tight booty shorts clung to her butt and hips, so tightly that her thighs bulged out the bottom. A light pink crop top hung out over her breasts, cut so short that it didn’t even touch her rock solid abs. Thomas looked up at his statueques sister. Thinking back as far as his memory could take him, he remembered the first time he had done so. When he was 12 and she was 9 she had surpassed him in height at 4’5, and the gap only grew from there. As she stood closer to Thomas, her breasts swung over his head, arching back he could clearly make out her underboob, and see that she wasn’t wearing a bra. Looking forward he was face to face with her chiseled abs, the sweet smell of her warm body wafting up his nose. 

 

“Come on! I want to show you something!” Chris gracefully pirouetted on her heel and walked out of his room, ducking to clear the doorway she stood 2 inches taller than. Silently, he followed. Down the hall and to the right….no….the left. To the Master Bedroom that was once his parents room. Now it was the only room big enough for Chris.

 

She still had to duck through the doorway but with the 9 foot ceiling she could stretch her arms fully. Her room had changed drastically from what he remembered. A King sized bed hugged the far corner. The walls were covered in shelves holding trophies and medals in just about every sport known to man. He counted 7 Olympic Gold medals alone. On the near wall a massive book shelf held hundreds of thick volumes from floor to ceiling. And above the bed, framed in a place of honor were no less than 4 nobel prizes, in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Literature. Thomas thought back to his own room, smaller and much less furnished with only two awards of note. 2nd place in his 4th grade spelling bee and 3rd in 8th grade track and field. 

 

Other changes quickly came to mind as well. He had never received an allowance. Not because his parents didn’t love him or anything, but after Chris had started modeling at age 10 she had insisted on paying for him. By age 11 she was making more than his mother and father combined. He had started receiving hand me down clothes from her at age 9 once she was taller than him. That hadn’t lasted long as she quickly grew so tall that her hand me downs were far, far too large for him. Once, when he was 16 and still 4’4 and she was 13 and 6’6 he tried on a pair of her pants and a T-shirt. Both hung comically off his comparatively tiny frame, the picture was on the fridge downstairs. Now at 15, she had skipped as far ahead in high school as was allowed, she was in his senior class , and there was no doubt that it would be her and not him to become valedictorian. Hell, she already had scholarships to nearly every university in the world that had approached her. With her 4 Nobel Prizes, numerous modeling deals,and other rewards for her achievements and a little smart investing, her net worth was now over $67 billion, making her the 5th richest person in the world at 15 years old.          

 

“Tommy, over here!” His sister’s voice brought Thomas back to the present. She was motioning for him to come over to the corner of her room. This corner was furnished with a set of workout equipment. “Watch this!” She proceeded to single bicep curl a weight. Thomas  knew it looked heavy but when he read the number on the side he did a double take. 

 

“2.5? What’s so impressive about 2.5 pounds?” Chris grinned slyly and placed the weight down on the steel floor, had the floor there always been made of metal?

 

“Go on then, you try.” Thomas huffed, deep down he knew something was up, he knew because he remembered. But something stopped him from remembering fully, so he played along. Stepping up to weight he bent down and wrapped one hand around it. And tried to stand up. Tried being the operative word. 

 

The weight didn’t so much as wobble. Perplexed Thomas heaved again. Nothing. Both hands this time, bracing himself against the floor he pulled with all his might. Not so much as a wiggle. Giggling, Chirs stood opposite him and placed her large hand on the weight in between his. She slowly stood. The floor beneath her groaned, despite being reinforced. She continued, lifting the weight up and up and up, over Thomas’s head. As he was still holding on, he felt his feet leave the floor as the weight and his body were lifted ever higher by his sister's graceful arm. Eventually he was dangling in front of her perfect face, at eye level, his feet 2 feet 6 inches off the ground. She bit her lower lip, as if unsure of her next move, then….she pulled him to her lips and kissed him. 

 

Her lips were soft, they covered his completely. Her tongue probed his mouth, dancing around his own. He had no idea how long they kissed. He only knew it wasn’t long enough. When they finally parted he was short of breath. Chris on the other hand held the world freediving record, she could've kept going until Thomas passed out due to lack of air and beyond. She licked her lips slowly. 

 

“2.5 tons, little brother. And these are just my warm up weights, my real weights have to be kept in the basement, I’d bring the whole house down I brought them up here. Thomas remembered now. Chris had shocked the world when she benched pressed over 30 tons last week and then as a follow up, crushed a solid steel ball 12 inches in diameter down to less than 3 inches in diameter. He remembered their father….losing against her in armwrestling for the first time when she was 3 years old. 

 

Gently, she placed him back on the floor, then put the weight back in its safe location. 

 

“Come on. I want to change a few more things.” Without another word she walked out the door, her hips swaying, begging Thomas to follow. He did. He always had. 

 

Back when Chris had first skipped several grades to join him in 8th grade he was bullied and teased for having a younger sister taller, stronger and smarter than him. That hadn’t lasted long. Chris soon put a stop to anyone who would do her brother harm. Since then she had taken care of him. She helped him with his homework, protected him at school, paid for his birthdays and vacations. But….what had he done for her? Why did he deserve such an amazing sister? 

 

“I’ll show you.” Chris whispered, smiling down and him. Unknowingly, after she had stopped in front of his computer he had walked up behind her and hugged her waist. Like he had always done. 

 

Chris sat down at Thomas’s desk, a comical act as his chair was far too small for her mountainous ass, and began typing. Thomas’s eyes widened as he read what she wrote.

 

[Chris Halt is 22 years old, both her physical and mental attributes have increased exponentially since how she was after the last reality change. All other women around the world are now equal to what she was then. Men have physical and mental attributes half of what they had before, except for 10% of men including Thomas Halt. These men are always in peak health and physical condition. Men are the rightful property of women and high quality men are greatly prized. No men are treated poorly and love and obey women absolutely. Thomas Halt is the peak of all men with physical and sexaul attributes enough to satisfy Chris Halt_]

 

Return

 

Thomas almost couldn't keep up with the changes. Right before his eyes Chris swelled to a towering 12 feet 11 inches tall. A tidal wave of new memories filled his head. Women controlled every aspect of society, there hadn’t been a single male leader or ruler in all of human history. Most men topped out at barely over 3 feet tall while the average women towered over him at 6’10. He was still 4’4 and a small portion of the male population remained normal size. He remembered getting many offers to purchase him as a companion, no not to him, his mother and later Chris received these offers. He never had a say in it. And there was something else. He could feel it in his pants. Something big. 

 

“Okay, let me see.” Chris spun around and knelt in front of Thomas. Even kneeling she was taller than him. In one swift motion she pulled down his pants and underwear, freeing his now massive penis. “Hmmm, 14 inches soft, testicals roughly 6 inches in diameter each. Not bad, but I want to see it hard!”

“Chris wait….” Without another word Chris leaned forward and placed a soft kiss on his throbbing member. It responded instantly, flooding with blood it grew 14, 16, 18 inches it felt like it would never stop. Thomas nearly fell over, it felt amazing. Finally his penis reached its full length 

 

“Let’s see, 2 feet 7 inches total length, 5.5 inches thick and, oh, your balls swelled too. I’d say they’re closer to 9 inches in diameter now. I just have to change one more thing and then we’ll deal with that.” She turned back to the console and began typing. Thomas didn’t see what she wrote, he was too busy trying to keep his balance. “Alright! Come to mama!”

 

“Wait, what did you….” Thomas didn’t get to finish his question as Chris swung around and lifted him up. She stood to her full height, something she could do in this new reality room, and placed Thomas’s legs over her shoulder as he guided his manhood into her mouth. Thomas was bent double, reaching his arms around her massive head as his world filled with stars and light. He’d had a blow job before, but nothing like this. In mere moments he came. But it wasn’t a single spurt, or even multiple. A stream flowed from his penis into his sister’s mouth. She seemed to be sucking him dry, not missing a drop. And that wasn’t all. She was….swelling….growing with each passing second. Finally after what felt like ages he stopped. Chris lowered him down to eye level, her cheeks bulging with hot cum. She swallowed, bursting upwards several inches, and grinned down at her little brother. 

 

“W….what did you change?” Thomas asked, breathlessly. Chris simply pointed at the computer screen, still smiling and holding Thomas in the crook of one arm. 

 

 

[Male cum can no longer impregnate women. Instead, ingesting it causes all of a woman’s mental and physical attributes to increase. Oragasmuing for both men and women is far easier and infinitely more pleasurable. The 10% of “peak men” have cum 10x more potent in this regard. Now 50% of women are Futanari possessing male sexual organs 5x larger than the average male their size would with seman 100x more potent for impregnateing other women. Chris Halt is one of these women. Men get just as attracted to Futa Women as other Women and when they ingest their semen are brought to a euphoric high_]

 

Return.  

 

Chris placed Thomas on the ground, he slowly turned around. At her current height of 15 feet 4 inches the top of his head barely cleared her knees. She was still wearing her impossibly tight booty shorts, but now here was a bulge. A bulge like nothing he’d ever seen. Forget being larger than his head, it eclipsed his entire torso. Chris folded her arms under her bust.

 

“Go on. Have a look.” 

 

Thomas placed his hands on either side of her shorts, needing to reach well over his head and stand on his chair to do so. He pulled. Nothing. He strained, using all of his might to pull them down but they were just too tight and strong. 

 

“I guess that’s a bit too much for you, here let me help.” Chris hooked one thumb into her shorts, just below her navel and gently slid them down with no apparent effort, bending slightly. What greeted Thomas was the largest penis he’d ever seen. He stared in admiration. 

 

“2 feet 8 inches when soft, once it’s hard it’s nearly 8 feet long and over a foot thick. Even when it’s soft it’s larger and heavier than some men. My balls are nearly 18 inches in diameter too, when I cum it can fill a small swimming pool. 

 

Thomas couldn’t speak. What could he say? This whole situation had spiraled beyond anything he could have possibly imagined and now he was face to face with his little sister’s nearly 3 foot penis. Only….she wasn’t his little sister. Obviously she was bigger than him but she was older now too, he was the little sibling, in every conceivable way. While these thoughts swirled around his head his sister’s penis throbbed gently, and slowly rose, thumping him in the chest, before pushing him backwards into his chair as it continued to grow. 

 

“Come on, you can’t just look at it! Give it a touch.” Chris had to step back as her rapidly hardening cock expanded. Very quickly it reached its full 8 foot length. Her testicals swelled as well, surpassing beach balls in size.

 

“You can’t….not in here!” Thomas tried to say something to stop Chris but it was inevitable. Even has his hands unconsciously rose to stroke the massive girth before him Chris was already dripping literal gallons of precum into his lap. “How is this possible? Where’s all this coming from?” Chris just grinned.

 

“I changed the rules Tommy! Get ready!” It took Thomas a moment to realize what she meant by “get ready” He ducked just in time. A deluge of semen burst from Chris’s penis. Coating the wall instantly up to the ceiling. It continued to pour out, quickly covering the entire floor of the small room. Still she came, she was bent over forwards, clutching her penis on both sides, lost in her orgasum. Her moans of pleasure almost impossibly load. Thomas was fighting for his life, struggling to keep his head above the ever rising tide of cum. Once she was done the room was filled nearly to the ceiling, and Thomas was treading spunk to stay afloat. 

 

“Wow! That was great! Guess I should clean up!” reaching down, Chris found the keyboard of the miraculously still working PC. In an instant the room was cleared. Thomas, who had been at the top of the nearly 15 foot deep cum pool fell the short distance, landing on his feet. Chris was already typing at the console. Her booty shorts back on and her bulge concealed. Thomas looked around her shoulder, he couldn’t possibly look over it even while she was sitting, to read the screen.

 

[All the semen from Chris Halt’s last ejaculation is gone and she is back the state she was right after the last command_]

 

Return

 

[All women, including Futa’s are twice the size they were before. All men, including the 10% Peak Males are half the size they were before. The rate of male to female birth is 1:10. Most men only exist to please women and further enhance their abilities. Male penises are still large enough to please most women when erect, except for Thomas Halt’s which is large enough to please Chris Halt when erect. Chris Halt now possesses the same reality altering abilities as this program and only she and Thomas Halt can remember the changes unless she specifies otherwise. After this last command this program will cease to function._]

 

“Chris wait, are you sure…..”

 

“I’ve never been more sure of anything in my life Thomas.”

 

Return. 

 

Error 059: Program termination. Thank you for using Reality Console 0.1.5! 

 

“Did….did it work?” 

 

“You tell me short stuff!” Thomas paused, realizing that he was no longer standing on the floor looking at his desk but rather was standing on his desk, staring at an impossibly large screen. It must have been 4 or 5 times his height! He swung around to find Chris sitting, laid back in an enormous desk chair, beaming at him. Without another word her titanic hand reached out and wrapped around Thomas’s body. Still leaning back, she brought his tiny body to her lips and once again began to suck him off. 

 

“You’re barely 2 feet tall now,” she spoke between sucks, “but your cock when erect should be about the same size as mine was before this.” She was right. As she continued to dance around his penis it was growing. Almost immediately surpassing Thomas in size, then more than quadrupling from there. Even his testicals were growing swelling so large that each one was more than his height in diameter. He grew so big that Chris needed both of her impossibly large hands to keep him upright. Each hand had fingers longer than Thomas was tall and they expertly cupped his massive balls and supported his back. He came almost instantly after reaching full mast. Again it was more than he could have ever imagined. Again Chris swelled larger as she swallowed. 

 

“I’d say that puts me at a little over 42 feet now.” She stated matter of factly. “Depending on how often we do this I could pass 500 feet by next week. Maybe I should put a limit on it? Hmmm, later perhaps.” She smiled down at Thomas, held gently in on hand. “What do you think? Do you approve?”

 

Thomas could only give a shaky thumbs up.   

 

“Great! I did all of this for you! Well….us. Same thing.” With that she placed Thomas in her burgeoning cleavage and the two sat back and relished in the world they had created. Things would never be the same. 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

I'm thinking of making this a series. Rather than having things progress in a timeline each story will take place in a "Reality Shift" Hence "Shift 1". Dunno, we'll see how it goes.