- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The May commission winner, Stargate 1990, asked for an original story set in the same universe as my other story Read the Fine Print.  Took me a bit longer to write because of some real life issues, but everything is fine and this was really fun to write!

"You want me to do what!?" It was a reasonable request for clarification from the young, brown-haired boy. Currently alone in the house of the girl he had been crushing on since before boys were 'allowed' to think girls were anything other than cooties, her confession to him was unbelievable enough but that was only a firecracker compared to this.

"A contract. You know, like an official one." She replied, motioning to a slip of paper on the table next to her. He could see a signature stamped with a thumbprint of blood with a blank line presumably for him just below it. "Come on Caleb, it's not that big of a deal, is it?"

"G-Gwen, no, I... I didn't mean it like that." He said, trying to explain to the beautiful blonde. "You've been friends with my sister for years, so it's not like I don't trust you. It's just... am I allowed to ask why?"

Relaxing her stance a bit, Gwen sighed and crossed her arms under her developed chest. "You remember when I dated Cody my freshman year?" She asked hesitantly.

"Not the dating part... but I remember the break-up." Calem replied somberly.

"Yeah well... it is what it is. Hope running off with that bitch of his was worth it. The town's better off without him." She said bitterly, sneering at the thought of her ex-boyfriend. "But that's not what this contract is for. I know you're different Caleb. Don't think I haven't noticed you checking me out all these years. By the way you stare I figure you for an ass man, right?" Switching gears to tease the younger boy, Gwen turned around and gave her plump rump a hearty slap.

The tight yoga pants she wore did nothing to hide the perfect globes of her backside, and Caleb became momentarily mesmerized by the subtle ripples the impact caused to reverberate across the tightly packed flesh. Swallowing hard, Caleb nodded instinctively as his brain diverted more blood flow to his virgin dick. "Yeah- er, I mean I think you're beautiful, body and personality... It's just..."

"You're not hurting anyone by staring at my ass, at least you're not hurting me. But Cody? Well he was different even though he seemed nice at first." Gwen explained, turning back around but rubbing her butt where she had slapped just a bit too hard. "He changed while we were dating Caleb, and I felt so powerless and trapped... I, I can't do that again."

"Okay, I get it. I'll sign, for you." Caleb agreed, reaching out to pick up the contract and read it over.

"Thanks Caleb. I must seem crazy to you, but tell you what." Gwen said, pointing her ass in his direction again and pulling down her yoga pants to display her full moon and lacey black thong to him. "Hurry up and sign it, then I'll give you more ass than you've ever imagined." Winking seductively, she pulled one cheek apart from the other and Caleb caught a glimpse of the thin strip of fabric that was lost between them.

Hormones being as they are for a boy like Caleb, he opted to sign first and read later. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me. If this is a dream I don't want to wake up!" He thought, pressing his thumb over his signature.

"Under the authority of Sancus, this contract shall immediately come into effect." A voice declared with a flare of blinding light. "Both parties have consented to the terms laid out. The oath is sealed by blood and word, fixed in place by my authority heard!"

"Whoa... is signing a contract supposed to make you feel so dizzy?" Caleb wondered, staggering a bit as his eyes adjusted back to normal.

"No. Fuckin'. Way! Oh my GOD! It worked. I can't believe it actually worked." Gwen cheered though to Caleb her volume was deafening and he clamped his hands around his ears. "You know, I always thought you were a perverted idiot Cay-Cay, but this is a whole new level of stupid, even for you."

"Gwen could you dial back the volu-?! HOLY FUCK! What the hell is going on!?" Caleb exclaimed, seeing that he was now standing on the table with Gwen looming over him, a grin far too happy spread across her face making her look more ominous than excited. "Gwen? Gwen, what's happening? You've got to help me!"

"Yeah, so I don't exactly care how confused you are Cay-Cay. You know how annoying it is to go hang out at your best friend's house to hang out only to have her pervy little brother's eyes basically glued to your ass the entire time? Like, I can't even walk around in my panties because of you, but it's pay back time." Without taking his comfort into account, the titanic blonde snatched up the shrunken boy and held him up over the contract he had just signed. "You were so focused on my ass you didn't even notice the other signature wasn't mine, did you?"

His confusion both clearing and paradoxically growing thicker, with time to actually register the other name above his wasn't Gwen's at all... it was his older sister, Hannah! "What? B-But you said you liked me! That we could be together!"

"That was all just an act to get you to sign Hannah's contract without reading it. The whole 'not tricking someone' thing really means we have to give you a chance to read what you're signing yourself, but you didn't even think about reading before you signed, so now you belong to your sister. Hannah wanted you an inch tall for some reason I couldn't understand, but I'm starting to come around." She explained, snickering sinisterly. "I told Hannah I'd drop you off, but I think I should at least honor my promise since you kept yours."

"Wh-What do you mean? Gwen, please just let me go. We can talk about this." Unable to squirm free of Gwen's grip, but not liking the look in her eye, Caleb hoped against hope that she'd listen to reason.

"Did you forget already?" She teased, bringing her hand behind her to show off her still exposed backside. "You were so eager before. Here's your 'reward' for signing so quickly."

Never before had Caleb been so terrified and horny at the same time. Slowly he was being brought toward the perfect ass he had been fantasizing about for almost a decade! There were no flaws to be seen, however it was also way bigger than he had ever imagined. "No, no, Gwen... Gwen, pleas-!" He tried to stop himself, but his hands sank into her plump rear and the globes of flesh almost eagerly accepted his body as his crush buried him. Immediately the heat, scent and sweat assaulted his senses. This was both everything he dreamed of and a nightmare he hoped he'd wake up from soon.

Unlike her booty prisoner, Gwen regretted nothing as she pulled up her pants and felt her thong trap her best friend's little brother in her ass. His attempts at escape were like a massage and for the first time she didn't mind that he was staring so blatantly at her ass. "Hahaha! Right where you belong, Cay-Cay. How is it? Everything you ever wanted right? Or would you like a more 'in depth' tour?" She teased, pressing the pad of her index finger against the back of his head. His futile attempt to resist was met with her applying more pressure and laughing. "Haha, this is great. I totally should have thought of this first. Oh well, I'm sure there's another sucker out there I could get to sign a similar contract for me. Speaking of, let's go see your new owner!" Grabbing her phone, Gwen slipped on her running shoes and locked the door as she left.

 


 

While their houses were relatively close to one another, it still took some time to traverse the distance on foot, which Gwen had elected to do this time not only because she enjoys jogging. There was something deeply satisfying about the way each of her glutes slid against Caleb's body with each step that only encouraged her to keep her pace longer. In the heat of the sun, she was dripping sweat in no time, and thinking of possibly water-boarding the cheeky younger brother of her best friend in her ass crack as hilarious.

"So, how's staring at my ass now Cay-Cay? I know I said I hated it before, but I think it's not so bad anymore." He was still trying to climb up her buttcrack to freedom, so she knew what his opinion of the matter was. Flexing her butt a couple of times, she giggled as he slid back down her crack where he belonged and felt something press against her sensitive butthole when he finally stopped. "Scratch that, I fuckin' love this! Take your time and enjoy the view little guy, I need something to drink." She said, deviating from her route to hit up a nearby cafe. It wasn't too far out of the way, so she was sitting at a table with an iced coffee while Caleb was inadvertently massaging her sweat crack trying to pull himself out. As she rested in her seat, however, she was reminded of how close to her anus her butt passenger was Gwen casually sipped on her coffee, grinding her butt into the seat a bit more and periodically flexing until... "Ha! Yes, got him!"

Despite being trapped behind the thong of the girl he had been in love with for forever, Caleb was trying his best to enjoy the situation. The difference in size between them was intimidating to be sure, but he was currently allowed to feel her up as much as he wanted. The heat, sweat and smell were... intense, and he could have done without her trying to squish him with nothing but her buttcheeks, but he was in a weird way making her happy. "Maybe she'll consider not giving me to Hannah if I make her feel good, and from there I might be able to get her to set me free." He thought optimistically, though having to catch himself on her puckering, sweltering butthole didn't help. She was laughing though. Once he had rested a bit and was about to try climbing out again, the strip of fabric behind him stretched tight against him, pinning him flush against the deepest depths of her crack. Then came the weight. It was like an entire mountain range fell on top of him and he realized the beautiful blonde must be sitting down somewhere. "Gwen! Gwen, stop please! I feel like I'm about to pop!" He begged as she wiggled in the seat, presumably to get comfortable, but when she decided to 'play' with him by flexing her butt muscles again. To Caleb's horror, thanks to the added pressure pushing on his let, when she relaxed her anus between constrictions, his foot slipped in and the tight ring muscle clamped down on it! "No, no, no! Fuck, please Gwen, stop!" Freaking out, the butt sweat-soaked brown-haired boy tried to pull his leg free of the quivering orifice, but as the giant girl didn't stop and he was too weak to resist. With each constriction of her anal sphincter Caleb was slowly sucked into the shit-hole of his crush.

"Hehehe. Aw, what's the matter Cay-Cay? I thought you wanted to shove your little dick into my ass. When, now's your chance. But you're so small I can barely feel you!" Giggling to herself, Gwen continued to slip on her coffee calmly, like she wasn't eating a boy with her asshole, though she was getting turned on by how hard he fought to stop him. "You're so pathetic, I'm not even pushing you in. God, I'm seriously going to need to get a little ass-slave for myself." Finishing her coffee, Gwen stood up and could feel the last bit of Caleb sticking out of her anus get sucked in... and maybe a tiny high pitched scream cut off. Smiling in satisfaction, Gwen tossed her garbage and left the cafe. After a couple light stretches, she sent a text to Hannah telling her she was on her way. It was only about a 10 minute jog from where she was, but taking the scenic route couldn't hurt. "I mean, she's going to have him longer than I will."




After taking a half hour to travel the length of a 10 minute jog, Gwen made sure there was an extra bounce with every step and shook her toned booty as she walked up the driveway to Caleb's home. "Hey, wakey, wakey little Cay-Cay. We're here." She teased, ringing the doorbell as she felt movement in her bowels.

The sounds of someone excitedly running to answer the door were quickly followed by the front door being flung open revealing a pretty brunette trying to catch her breath. "Well, it worked, right? Where is he? Where's my new toy?" She asked impatiently, her face flush and gripping her bathrobe closed.

"'Oh hey Gwen, how are you? Come on in for a bit, I'll get you something to drink.' Great bitch, thanks for asking." The blonde replied jokingly, poorly imitating her friend's voice. "I'd love to sit down for a bit, and a glass of water would be wonderful."

"Right, fine. Come in for a bit then." Hannah offered, motioning for her to enter. "But it did work, right? So where is he?" She insisted, closing the door behind Gwen after she walked in.

"Safe and probably realized his 'heaven' was actually a dark, stinky hell." Gwen replied, giggling as she shook her butt again. "He didn't get too deep, so I should be able to push him out easily."

Pouring a glass of chilled water for her friend, the pleasantly endowed brunette turned around to see what Gwen was talking about. "You shoved him up your ass!? You know I've been waiting forever to get my hands on him! Now he's all dirty." She ranted angrily seeing her friend with her pants and thong pulled down in the middle of her kitchen.

"Oh, like you don't know he wanted to try it at least once. Look at my outfit, I don't have any pockets and had to get him here without anyone else seeing him." Gwen defended herself, lying. With a bit of grunting, she felt a part of her anal prisoner poke out of her asshole and quickly pulled him out.

Through the sounds of his crush's body functioning normally around him, Caleb wasn't truly able to discern where they were or who she was talking to. It was pitch dark inside of her rectum and he was completely trapped in her noxious bowel miasma. Thankfully, there didn't seem to be any... waste awaiting evacuation, but he was instead coated head to toe in a thick, slimy mucus. The walls of her large intestines constricted tightly around him, so escape wasn't an option, only waiting to be pulled out of her body... like a literal piece of shit. "Th-That's how she really sees me... All these years she put on a nice face and pretended to like me, but it was all an act! I'm such an idiot." He had little more than his thoughts to keep him company in Gwen's ass, but his optimism left him with her fourth or fifth flatus blowing past and he was now in a downward spiral of depression.

After what felt like an eternity, the tight tunnel of flesh holding him in place began to constrict below and around him, pushing his head against the sealed exit he had been unable to pry open. For a moment, Gwen's anus didn't want to open and instead Caleb was being crushed against it as the pressure built more and more. It was painful, but he dared not open his mouth to cry out for fear of the secretions covering him, until finally his head sunk into the wrinkled flesh and he was pushed through the threshold! There was light, somewhat fresher air, and a pair of fingers waited to pluck him out of his confinement.

"Hope you enjoyed yourself Cay-Cay, because you belong to Hannah now." She stated, handing him over as she took the glass and swallowed it all in one go. "Oh, and here's the contract." She added, pulling out the folded paper in her phone case and putting it on the counter next to her. "Thanks for the water. I'll see myself out. Oh, and next time I come over, let me borrow little Cay-Cay for a bit. It felt good having someone massage my ass from the inside for once."

Before Hannah could say anything in return, the blonde tempest that was her best friend ran out the door, leaving her with a used sex toy and sexual frustration. With the perpetrator of her annoyance long gone, the brunette looked down at her ex-little brother and puffed out her cheeks. He was slick with another woman's ass juice. Without addressing him, she grabbed the contract and went to hide it away in her room before going to the bathroom to clean him up.

She didn't bother checking to see if the temperature of the water was comfortable for him, since she needed to be sure to sterilize her new toy, but it was a bit hot for her. "God, why do you always fuck up my plans Caleb? I know you like Gwen's ass, but why the hell would you crawl inside of her like that?" She vented, washing the tiny boy with little to no care for his comfort. "I bet you thought it would be more pleasant, didn't you? Well, it looks like you've realized the inside of an ass isn't as nice as looking at it, ri- or not..." As she washed him, Hannah noticed that Caleb's little dick was still erect. "Seriously? What a hopeless little toy you are." She taunted, smiling sadistically as she flicked his aroused member repeatedly and watched him squirm in her fingers. His erection didn't go down each, instead it seemed that each time she battered the tiny thing, Caleb's cries of pain slowly carried sensual undertones until finally she pushed him over the edge and pinched his minuscule scrotum. "Aww, he's so cute when he's squirming in my hands."

It was already humiliating to have been tricked into his situation, pulled into a girl's ass with nothing but her anal muscles, pushed out like shit and now being manhandled and washed by his sister, but when she pinched his balls Caleb's pain was more excruciating than just being physical. The white hot sensation and adrenaline that flooded his body made his cock twitch in response. He couldn't fight back, not against such overwhelming force. His mind was blank, he was completely at his sister's mercy. And much to his shame, he spurted a minute amount of cum onto her fingers.

Seeing her brother's sexual surrender, Hannah giggled as she licked up his mess. She could barely taste anything at all, but that didn't matter, it was finally time for her fun. "Oh, Caleb. You don't have to worry about anything anymore... just me." Thoughts of her sexual conquest filling her mind, Hannah quickly dried her little brother off as her naked sex began to drip down her leg once more.

 



Skipping into her room, Hannah pulled a locked box out from deep under her bed. She retrieved the key from the slot she had made in the underside of her bedframe and could barely contain her excitement as she opened her secret chest. Caleb was held over the container and was shocked to see an assortment of dildos, vibrators, anal beads, butt plugs, suction toys and other type of sex toys he couldn't identify. There was an impressive variety of materials that they were made out of, but Caleb couldn't help but be disgusted just thinking of how his sister had likely used each and every one of them before. "Hell, she's probably used multiple at the same... No, no. Don't think of that right now." He thought to himself, looking up at Hannah's enormous, smiling face as she looked over her collection. "HANNAH! HANNAH, CAN WE PLEASE TALK ABOUT THIS?" Whether she heard his plea and ignored him, or honestly didn't hear him at all Caleb wasn't sure, but seeing her eye's light up wasn't a good sign for him.

"So, this is my box of toys. Mom hasn't found it yet, so if you tell her about it I'll sew you into her thong for a day." She joked a bit too seriously for Caleb's liking.

Unlike his slim but attractive, he'd begrudgingly admit, sister, his mother was more on the heavy set side that tried to act and dress half her age. It wasn't even traumatic for him to see his own mother in a slutty microskirt that gave him a clear view of her underwear whenever she bent over, which was often and always in front of him. The thought of his face getting squished into the middle-age 'forever 18' woman was not appealing at all.

"Though, since you're one of my toys now, I suppose she won't get to see you anymore for you to rat me out, as this is your new home-away-from-me." She added, grabbing a transparent dildo that was half buried and jumping up onto her bed. Tossing her bathrobe to the floor, the lustful brunette held up her hand and dropped her brother onto her crotch. "Now be a good little toy and make me cum, or when I shove this in me, you'll be on it." She warned, holding up and licking the solid glass phallus.

"Absolutely not! I am not about to help my sister get off, no way in hell! She's bluffing." Caleb thought defiantly, turning to run and hide until, hopefully, their mother got home. However, Hannah must have expected this resistance and caught him before he could make it three paces.

She didn't even bring him up to eye level when she grabbed him, sighing disappointingly as she lowered him to her dripping lips. "It wasn't a threat Caleb. You're coming inside of me whether you like it or not." She stated, like it as an obvious fact, and spread her vulva so he could see her more intimate unmentionables.

Eyes wide in shock, that she was serious, and terror, as he was slowly brought closer, Caleb's brain took in every detail of his sister's sex as if to look for a way out. The thick threads of sexual fluids, the glistening flesh, the undulating orifice... the pleasant scent. The absurdity of it all had him paralyzed in thought, and then everything went dark, and he found himself held tightly on all sides by hot, slippery flesh. "Oh fuck! I'm... I'm..."

"Fuck, finally!" Hannah cried out in esctacy as she lodged her brother's head into her heated sex. "My little Caleb, welcome 'home'. I got lots of love for you too." It was everything she had been hoping for and more. Seeing their mother tease him growing up, her building jealousy when he'd stare at Gwen instead of her. He always came to her for help and support growing up since their mother was... well their mother, so he should... "No, that doesn't matter anymore. He'll come around eventually." She thought, quivering with an elated smile as he fought desperately to pull himself free. So far only his head was in her pussy, so his little punches and kicks only got her more excited. "Until then..."

Wasting no more time, Hannah shoved Caleb entirely up her sex. It was unlike any of her toys feeling someone alive in her lady bits struggling to escape. For a few minutes she laid in satisfaction as, whether he meant it or not, her brother slowly teased her arousal higher and higher. She bit her lip and smiled, staring down at her now flooding sex and giggled, but it wasn't enough to fully get her off. Tightening her grip of her transparent dildo, Hannah rubbed it against her slit to get it good and lubricated and slowly inserted it.

Lost in the sense of deja vu, Caleb couldn't help but compare his time in Gwen to his time in Hannah. Sure, his sister's pussy smelled hundreds of times better than his ex-crush's bowels, but having any intimate knowledge of Hannah's genitalia wasn't something he exactly wanted to begin with. She was wetter, tighter and hotter than the blonde's tight back door, and judging by the cool, firm object pulling into his back and him further into her depths it wasn't about to end anytime soon. Strangely enough, a bit of light seeped up from his feet as he was buried deeper and deeper, so he had the best view likely anyone had even had of the inside of her sex. "Hannah stop this! This is wrong, I'm your brother! Please let me go!" He screamed and cried mentally, his mouth tightly shut to keep her sexual fluids from seeping in.

Teasing her nipples, working her glass toy and clamping down on her brother, Hannah's already sensitive state quickly elevated and she was on the cusp of climaxing. She was dripping sweat, her bed was a mess and her voice had been getting louder and louder with every thrust and struggle. "Ahn! Fuck Caleb, this is the best! You are the prefect little toy." She moaned, ramming herself a couple times extra hard to send her over the edge. Back arching and her hands grabbing fistfuls of sheets as the euphoric waves of sexual satisfaction wracked her body, the transparent phallus was pushed out of her pussy along with a spray of ejaculate.

Nearly drowned in his sister's deluge of lust, Caleb was on the verge of asphyxiation as his head finally emerged from her pussy. His body was sore from the crushing vice of her orgasm, and his lungs and brain were desperate from oxygen as he fell to her mattress. "Why is this happening to me..." He wondered as the both of them recovered from her masturbation session and a shadow fell over him. Opening his eyes, he was greeted with an under view of Hannah's ass and sex. "If this is a nightmare, I'd like to wake up now."

Contrary to Caleb's despair, Hannah was thoroughly satisfied with the situation. Giggling as she lined up her brother with her butt, Hannah dropped to the bed again and felt her little toy squirming again. "Ah... If this is a dream, don't wake me." She mused happily, wiggling her perk rear until Caleb was caught between the two soft glutes. "Heh heh, that was a good first round, Caleb, but I'm not done yet. However, for your disobedience earlier I think you need a little... punishment, something to remind you in the future to listen to what I say... or else!" Reaching behind her, Hannah shoved her brother right up against her asshole, all wet and ready from her first orgasm, and with all the training she had done with it, Caleb slipped in without her even trying. "Whoops, not yet you greedy little hole. Momma wants to take her time."

"No! No, please dear God! Not another ass!" Caleb begged, trying to pull himself out of his sister's shit hole as she fell back onto her bed. Thankfully, Hannah didn't shove him further in than his torso, however she did grind him into her wrinkly anus.

Over the course of minutes, Hannah teased herself, building her lust more and more as she slowly shoved her brother up her butt. Ass play always did take her a bit longer to get off, but with her brother's help she had a feeling she wouldn't take as long as usual. "Alright, enough teasing, time for him to learn who owns him." She thought, effortlessly shoving Caleb through her back door and sitting up. Grabbing the glass dildo that was still on her bed, she stood it up under her, pressed against her well lubricated asshole and dropped her hips in one smooth motion.

Caleb was out of energy to resist or even be disgusted at where he was. Perhaps because his time with Gwen was still fresh in his mind he wasn't as distraught when his sister's brown eye parted and sucked him up. He had already experienced being shoved deeper into a hole by a sex toy, so that wasn't new to him either anymore... but he still hated it. "Why?... Why didn't I read the stupid contract?"

Once more reveling in the fact that her brother was completely at her mercy, Hannah bounced and twisted her body on her glass phallus both for her pleasure and Caleb's torment. It took some will power, but she didn't even touch her aching pussy either, she didn't want to speed things along. With every bounce she felt her brother get battered against her intestinal walls, and the thought of how helpless he was was more than enough stimulus for her. "Get used to your new life Caleb. I'm going to be using my new favorite toy for a long time to come!" Increasing her pace, Hannah brought herself to orgasm once more.

Pulling her dildo from her ass, Hannah basked in the pleasant feeling of Caleb stuck in her rectum. After a few minutes she went to the bathroom to clean off her glass phallus so she could put it away. "Sorry for being so rough on you little guy, but you'll understand one day, I'm sure of it." She thought, returning to her room and opening her secret box. "At least in me, you'll be safe... so long as you behave." Giggling, she rubbed her abdomen gently and she put away her toys.

Hannah went about the rest of her day with her brother tucked away up her ass like everything was normal. She watched Netflix, went shopping, ate dinner and got ready for bed and nobody was the wiser of her anal passenger/prisoner. About to climb into bed, Hannah pulled out her toy box once more, she needed something to ensure Caleb didn't try to escape in the middle of the night like he had been attempting all day. Smirking, she pulled out her three inch butt plug then put everything away. "I'll consider letting you out tomorrow, little guy." She stated, lubing up her asshole and inserting the anal toy with relative ease.

Caleb was able to tell when Hannah went to sleep, but with an object three times his size blocking his exit, there was nothing for him to do but continue gagging on the horrendous stench of his sister's bowels, coated in her intestinal oils, and sore from the beating he took. "Is this really my life now?" He wondered, eventually passing out in his sister's ass.

 



Hannah awoke to her alarm the next morning. "Time for work, time for work... but first I should put my toys away. Don't need Caleb distracting me, that would be difficult to explain." She thought, happy that the day previous wasn't just a very lucid dream for her. She could feel it, at the end of her plug was another foreign body, her brother's body, waiting to come out.

Caleb's awakening was much more jarring than his sister's. He too wasn't convinced of the reality of the previous day's events. Tricked by his crush and used by his sister, there was no way such a thing was possible... but he was wrong and the smell of shit told him as much. As far as he could feel, he was still 'clean', so at the very least he hadn't been buried in his sister's waste, for what little comfort that was. However, the walls of her intestines were squeezing around him tightly, pushing him towards to exit. Apprehensive about what Hannah would subject him to next, Caleb was happy at least to get out of her ass... even if she was treating him like a literal piece of shit to do so. Like with Gwen before, he was expecting Hannah to pull him free once part of him poked out of her anus, but she instead let him fall from her ass. Once his eyes adjusted to light again, above him was Hannah's smiling face and around him were all of her sex toys!

"Sure, I'll have to wash them all later, but I think smelling like my ass for the day is the last thing he needs to realize he belongs to me now." She thought, as he registered where she had dropped him. "Yesterday was fun Caleb, but I'm sure we'll have more fun after my shift. I'm looking forward to it."

"Sh-She's not going to let me go? She's really going to keep me?" There was the faint hope he clung to that his sister couldn't actually keep him forever. After all, their mother would wonder where he went. However, if she kept him in a hidden box or in her body, who would be able to find him... other than Gwen who apparently hates him? "I'm... I'm..."

"Aw, don't look so sad little guy. If you're good, I won't leave you in there..." Hannah said in an attempt to comfort her little brother seeing how upset the idea of being trapped in her toy box made him. There was a glimmer of hope in his eyes as he looked up at her in disbelief. Giggling, she closed the box, locked it and tucked it away under her bed as she went to get ready for work. "... for too long."

Chapter End Notes:
Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a member of my Patreon.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next, to entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me! www.patreon.com/NRawk
Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
ko-fi.com/nrawk282