[Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

This is a compilation of all the Alternate Vacation & Party interactions, for the Shrunk at College text adventure. For the Alternate Vacation, this focues on the parts featuring Liz Orfino, Anita Li, and Tanya Deshmukh. And for the Alternate Party, it focuses on the beginning section with Diana Williams plus the 3 main footstool interactions.

I'll upload these bit by bit as chapters, so I hope you enjoy these! Each chapter will have tags.

https://textadventures.co.uk/games/view/k7faqjnyok2ohpmspxwmna/shrunk-at-college


Rated: PG
Categories: Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Fantasy, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 7509 Read: 4078
Published: June 21 2020 Updated: June 21 2020
Story Notes:

Character Bios

Liz Orfino

Liz was your professor last semester, and due to your shrinking, you ended up befriending her. And since she planned to take on a more research heavy role from now on, you didn’t have to think about her as a professor anymore, which she appreciates.

She is a moderately shorter White woman, standing at about 5’7”, and has orange hair and is fair skinned, along with some freckles on her cheeks. You weren't sure of exactly how old she was, but you assume that she was probably in her early 30s, or maybe even late 20s. You wonder why this piece of info was so much less precise than everything else here, but it really wasn't a huge concern. She also has light hazel colored eyes. She has a shoe size of 9.

 

 

 

Anita Li

She is an old friend of yours, back to your childhood. When you were little, you'd play together, as she was a neighbor of yours.

By the time Anita graduated and went for college, you were still able to keep in touch, thanks to social media. But when you made the jump to college, she quickly messaged you to tell you that she worked at the university's library.

Appearance wise, she is a moderately tall Asian woman, standing at 5’10”. She's 26 years old. She has dark black hair that goes down to her shoulders, and she wears it in a part going over the left side. She also has dark black eyes. She wears a pair of thick-rimmed glasses. She has a shoe size of 11.

She's an extremely relaxed and self-described 'chill' person.

 

 

 

Tanya Deshmukh

Tanya is a 27-year-old Indian American woman, who grew up in Southern California, and is a chemistry grad student.  

She met you when you both worked at the same place for a work-study job, and you've been good friends ever since. She has a highly outgoing and energetic disposition, and that personality was precisely why you guys became such fast friends. She's even helped you when you've had science classes that you struggle with since she's practically an expert compared to you. She is good friends with Liz, Anita, and Diana; although you are unaware of their mutual friendships.

Tanya stands at about 5’11”. She has dark black hair, which she typically wears in a ponytail, and a light tan complexion. Her most noticeable feature are her piercing turquoise eyes. She has a shoe size of 12.

1. Ch 1: Liz (asking to go in her mouth) by Sheograth [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (7509 words)

TAGS: Mouthplay, Feet, Toes, Inshoe, Playful/Gentle, Footstool, Foot Massage, Unaware (at certain points)

Characters: Liz, Anita (at certain points)