- Text Size +

It was dawn in the heavens, the sun shining across a beautiful castle, one putting even the most impressive castles down on Earth to shame. Tiny angels could be seen swarming inside, trying to hurry up and make breakfast before the castle’s owner woke up. As the angels flew through the halls, countless tiny humans could be seen in cages hanging from the walls and sitting on top of tables. The humans begged and screamed for the angels to free them, but such pleas understandably fell on deaf ears. The angels did have interactions with the humans soon though, to take three little girls out of the cages, two of which had to be torn away from their families’ arms. Soon after, the angels flew the terrified girls into a large bedroom and brought them into the huge bed in the center. The bed was roofed and had fine curtains hanging around it, the frame being decorated with the finest jewels and metals, and the fabrics being the most comfortable in the world. In the center of the bed lie a giant, beautiful young woman sleeping on her belly. An angel nervously woke her up.

“Goddess. Goddess, it’s morning.” A female angel said nervously as she lightly poked at the giantess’s face.

Moments later, the Goddess lifted her head and let out a massive yawn, a bit of drool somewhat embarrassingly leaking from her mouth before she wiped it off a second later.

“Mmm, what an amazing night.” The Goddess remarked as she looked down at the angel. “I trust that you brought my breakfast appetizers?”

“Y-yes, Goddess!” The angel replied as she stiffened up and gestured the other angels to bring the three little girls from before.

“NO, PLEASE!” The girls started screaming as they tried to cling to the angels.

The Goddess licked her lips.

“Alright, leave us.” She ordered.

The angels bolted away as fast as possible. The Goddess then loomed over the three children as they huddled up with each other.

“WE DON’T WANT TO BE EATEN!” They screamed, shaking with fear.

The Goddess smiled.

“I’m sorry, little ones. But I always crave three young sacrifices after a good slumber.” She apologized as her eager hand loomed over the girls.

“NO, PLEASE!” They all screamed, even louder than before.

The Goddess licked her lips again, then picked all the girls up, sat up against her headboard, and laid the girls across her bare tummy. The tummy rumbled with almost perfect timing.

“Aww, you won’t let me eat you? But I’m so hungry.” The Goddess pouted.

The girls started crying as the hungry tummy seemingly condemned their fate. The Goddess giggled.

“Well, don’t worry, it’s entirely voluntary if you want to be my little snacks or not.” She assured with a mischievous grin.

The Goddess then began rubbing the region of her belly where the little girls weren’t standing.

“…It’s your loss though. Don’t you know what happens in giantess tummies?” She asked innocently.

“…Wha-what?” One of the girls asked, still shaking with fear as the others looked up for an answer as well.

The Goddess then switched her tone and mannerisms to a highly manipulative, almost motherly vibe. She also slipped her other hand behind her back and crossed her fingers, as any ethical liar would.

“Well, you see, we Goddesses can make our tummies into anything you want.” She cooed. “For you girls, my tummy is a playground, filled with kittens, and candy, and unicorns.”

The belly rumbled hungrily again, shaking the “floor” beneath the girls once again. The Goddess giggled even harder.

“As you can hear, it’s a bit of a hungry playground, but I’m sure you girls can help me out with that.” She stated.

The girls simply stood and stared, their tears starting to dry. The Goddess smiled as if she wanted them to lighten up.

“Come on.” She said as she nestled in her bed, picked all the girls back up, placed them near her mouth, and widened it, sticking her tongue out to act like a carpet for her young snacks. “You see? I’m your friend. I want you to step inside yourselves. …I promise I’ll make it worth your while down there too.”

The Goddess tempted the youth all while softly rubbing her hungry belly some more. The girls stayed frozen, but one eventually inched forward.

“Y-you promise it’s safe?” She asked.

“God, children are so gullible! I fucking love it!” The Goddess thought in bliss.

“Of course, you girls can have anything you want inside me.” She replied.

The girls still looked terrified, but one started nervously stepping closer, followed by the others soon after. As the first girl stepped into the mouth, it violently shut, nearly triggering more screams from the remaining two. Then, the Goddess swallowed with an audible “GULP!” and a bulge traveling down her throat followed, disturbing the “floor” beneath the remaining girls. Seconds later, they started bolting away. However, the Goddess simply laughed and picked them up once again and threw them into the air, catching them inside her mouth on the way down.

“WE DON’T WANNA DIE!” The girls screamed before being violently shut in the mouth, never to see the light of day again.

The Goddess swallowed blissfully, sending both the girls to start their journey through her digestive tract with the same gulp. The girls plummeted downwards into the darkness before splashing in the tummy below. Sure enough, it wasn’t a playground, but just an ordinary stomach. The little girl eaten earlier was sobbing in a corner.

“UGH, THIS IS SO GROSS!” She exclaimed.

“D-don’t worry, we’ll get out of here…somehow.” One of the new captives of the belly assured.

However, after only a few seconds of looking around, the little girl in the corner started screaming.

“I’M BURNING! I’M BURNING!” She screamed.

The other girls turned with jolts of fear running through them, as if they expected the girl to be on fire. But she wasn’t, greatly confusing everyone, as they were too young to know about digestion. Despite this, it wasn’t long before the other girls started feeling the burning too, which caused them to start screaming as well.

“IT’S BURNING! THE WATER IS BURNING US!” They screamed as the digestive process began.

Meanwhile, on the outside, the Goddess was simply rubbing her belly with satisfaction.

“Now, make sure you get my tummy nice and warmed up for breakfast.” She giggled.

Just then, the Goddess felt something in her vagina. She swiftly fished it out to discover a tiny man, who looked like he had just woken up as well.

“Oh, Ben, honey, were you really trapped in there all night? You poor thing.” The Goddess giggled playfully as she laid a kiss on him. “You just made me cum so much last night, I must have passed out.”

The Goddess then let out a violent fart for 30 seconds straight, sighing with relief.

“And to think I held it in all night for nothing since you were safe in my pussy the whole time.” She remarked.

“Alisha, I keep telling you it’s okay to fart on me-“ Ben started before his attention shifted to his Goddess’s belly and the children’s screams from within. “…Umm, Alisha, did you eat little girls again?”

Alisha looked away with guilt.

“I was hoping I could finish digesting them before you woke up…” She confessed.

“Alisha, I told you it upsets me when you digest little children alive.” Ben stated.

“Honey, please don’t make me stop; you have no idea how good this feels, the sensation of having people so defenseless and innocent suffering and dying inside my tummy! It’s intoxicating!” Alisha pleaded.

Ben looked away with guilt as well.

“Alisha, you know I would never make you do anything you don’t like; I’m just saying that I find eating children to be a bit cruel. Adults, fine. But children…” He sighed.

Alisha smiled and got out of bed, the sun illuminating her perfect, naked body.

“It gives me joy like nothing else and I know you’re too sweet to take that away from me.” She cooed as she laid another kiss on Ben’s body.