- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I made a discord server to talk about up coming stories or chapters and just other stuff, https://discord.gg/AC87bgP


Jill opened the door and saw her best friends on her doorstep.

"Hey girl," Brittany greeted holding a wine bottle in her hand, "Girls night!!!"

Jill laughed as she let her best friend inside while looking at her other friends. There was Peter, who was just as close to her as Brittany was being her BFF. Then there was Mimi and Josh, who Jill had recent meet and was starting to befriend them.

"Come on in," Jill said as she let all four of her friends into her home. "I just started to make some food," Jill told them as she slowly started to close her door. Just as Jill was about to shut her door she heard a soft meow coming from the other side of the door.

"Kit!" Jill called out as she opened the door more to let her little girl back into her house.

"Is that kit cat!" Brittany called out from the kitchen.

Jill watched her cat walk into the house like she owned it. The sassy bitch... but Jill loved her little kitty. As Kit walked into the house she did that purring thing that cat's loved to do, and gave her owner a nice rub as Kit walked past her. Almost as soon as Jill closed the front door, Kit was gone. She wasn't a very social creature, always roaming outside and around. There were times when Kit would be gone for days before coming back home... it just who she was.

"Jill get in here, were doing shots," Brittany called out to her friend.

"Coming," Jill replied not bothering with following her cat to see where she might be or heading. Instead she had friends she wanted to entertain and be with. Jill headed into the kitchen and started to laugh at how many shots that Brittany poured for everyone. "There is no way we are doing all those," Jill protested.

"Don't be a pussy..." Brittany laughed. "Come on," Brittany said pushing the shot glasses toward Jill.

Jill rolled her eyes as she gave up, "Fine," Jill told everyone.

"That's my girl," Brittany laughed again as she grabbed her shot. Mimi, Josh, and Peter took theirs.

"Cheers," Peter called out.

"Cheers," Everyone said as they clinked their glasses and downed their drink.

"Another," Brittany cheered as she set the pace to the fast drinking.

Soon everyone was downing drinks and having fun. Sure enough hours went by and soon everyone was feeling a little tipsy or worse. Somewhere between their talking and chatting did Mimi quickly shouted, "KITTY!"

Everyone turned to watch Kit Cat run into a room.

Mimi in her deleterious state followed. Josh followed after his girlfriend while everyone just smiled and laughed, following after the two obviously drunk people. Jill, Peter, and Brittany headed into the small room that Jill used to keep most of Kit's cat stuff. Her food bowl, water bowl, litter box, and some of her toys. Just a simple room for a simple cat.

"Here kitty kitty," Mimi called out looking for Kit Cat.

"Are you sure she's in her," Josh asked Mimi looking too.

"I saw her run in here," Mimi protested looking behind a box and not finding anything.

"Come on Mimi, your not going to find her. She's never where you look," Brittany called out.

"I will too," Mimi argued looking some more.

"Hey do you guys feel that," Peter asked.

"Feel what," Jill asked. As soon as she asked there was a very chilling feeling that ran up her body. She shivered, "Yeah... is it just me or did it get cold in here?"

"Now that you mention it," Brittany said rubbing her arms. "What gives?"

"Hey where did Kit cat go," Mimi pouted.

Josh started to say something when he was cut off as everyone's head did a loop de loop and everyone lost their balance. Before Jill or anyone else could say or do anything they all started to pass out ...

Jill and everyone else was waking up at the same time. Jill let out a hard groan from her spinning head. She wasn't sure if it was due to the drinking or something else... because she woke up on a sandy beach. No it wasn't a beach it was a desert! Jill looked over the large landscape of endless sand. Sand, sand, sand... as far as she could see, endless dunes of the dirty coarse sand covered the horizon. The sun was almost blinding.

"Guys," Jill called out seeing her friends nearby. She quickly checked up on her friends and found they were all equally ok, but just as confused.

"What do you mean the desert," Peter questioned as he looked around at what Jill told him.

"I mean the desert," Jill told him pointing to each direction of the endless grains of sand that stuck up. "We're in a fucking desert! What happened," Jill cried out hoping someone would be able to tell her exactly what was going on. However all her friends were just as confused and bewildered as they looked around the bright and gaping landscape that surrounded them. There was no sign of how or when they got here. It was like they just woke up in the middle of nowhere.

"How did we get here? I mean did someone drag us out here," Josh asked not noticing any signs of struggles or lines in he sand of what direction they were. It was like they were dropped from the sky or teleport here.

"We need to find help," Brittany told everyone.

"And where do you suggest we go," Peter asked looking around. "We could be heading away from safety and further into the desert."

"You want to stay here," Brittany asked Peter as it sounded like things were going to end in a fight.

"Ok, calm down," Mimi told everyone. "We just have to stay calm and save our energy. I don't know which way we should go, but..." Mimi was waiting for someone to help her but everyone was just as confused and scared, "Let's go this way?" Mimi said pointing forward.

Peter was hesitant but figured moving somewhere would be better than sitting out here in the sand waiting for rescue. It wasn't long till all 5 of them were heading over the vast horizon of sand in the glaring sun.

It took Jill at least 10 minutes, or what she assumed was 10 minutes before she spoke up, "Hey does anyone notice something strange?"

"Like what," Josh asked leading the way.

"Like... like how it's not ... hot? You know like I was expecting to be burning up right now," Jill spoke up.

"Your right," Peter remarked as he spotted that no one was sweating and how the air felt... room temperature. "I don't even feel a breeze either," Peter said as he looked around expecting to see something. "I know it's a dessert but there usually is some plant life... or animal life... or something."

"Come on," Brittany said walking ahead of everyone, "I'm not going to question why we're lucky it's not a million degrees out or why we don't see any dead cow skulls."

"Those are only in cartoon," Jill said to Brittany.

"Whatever, I'm not standing around here wondering about something we can't control."

"She has a point," Josh said walking forward with Mimi in tow.

"Come on," Peter told Jill as they followed behind everyone else.

It had to be over an hour or so of walking and still no clue to where they were or any change in the surroundings. Finally Jill needed a rest. The group of them were kind of spread out, Brittany was ahead of everyone a good 100 feet or so, she seemed to be the most desperate to get out of this desert area. Mimi and Josh were in between Brittany and the last group of Jill and Peter.

"God this is so weird," Peter said looking up.

"What," Jill asked taking a breather.

"The sun... I don't think it's moved. We've been walking for like an hour or so, it should have at least moved a little."

Jill felt weird... Jill sat down on the sand and started to ponder what that meant. As Jill was on the ground something struck her as weird. There was a smell. A certain scent that she didn't notice it because they were smelling it the whole time they were here. A smell that she recognized every time she went to change Kit's kitty litter.

"oh... no," Jill said feeling a horrible sensation replace her mood.

"What," Peter asked.

Jill looked down and saw something that everyone missed, the sand... it seemed larger than sand usually was. The grains of sand were the size of a fist or hand. Which meant that they weren't their normal size. Jill picked up the sand and held it to Peter who spot the size difference, "Are we standing on rocks?"

Jill shook her head, "No, it's sand. We're standing on sand, but it's our size," Jill told him as it hit her. "We're not in a desert, I think were still in my house! We're in Kit-"

There was a rumbling sound as off in the horizon a massive object was approaching out of view.

Brittany turned her head to the side where the vibration was coming from. Brittany nearly fell to the ground in shock as a massively large cat came out of nowhere. Brittany noticed the fur pattern and recognized the enormous godly creature to be Kit Cat. The kitty was larger than life as the creature stepped onto the desert and started to walk forward. Brittany soon felt the sands starting to shift slightly from the weight of the cat just walking on the rocks. Brittany didn't have enough time to run as Kit took a few steps and was towering well above everyone. Her shadow blocked out the sun... no not the sunlight but room light, as Kit stood there. Brittany covered her ears as Kit let out a horrible roar... no it was meow! A simple meow sounded like a million lions roaring to Brittany.

Brittany wanted to run, but couldn't get up as she was too scared. She looked back to her friends hundreds of feet away, she wanted to be over there! Brittany finally got up and started to try and run back to her friends for some kind of safety from the monstrously large cat.

Jill watched Brittany moving which to her horror must have caught Kit's attention, because the large cat's head moved and eyed the small speck that was Brittany. Curiosity filled the animal as it leaned it's head down toward the moving thing.

Brittany looked back to spy those two large house sized eyes locked on her direction. However, Brittany didn't stop running. The enormous head of Kit, moved. The furry cat face rushed forward and toward Brittany with such speed that Brittany couldn't help but scream in fright. In just a matter of moment's the mammals' enormous face was baring down on Brittany who fell flat on her butt looking up at the face of an over sized Kitty.

"K-k-kit, cat," Brittany called out as she tried to get Kit to recognize her. "It's me," Brittany called out.

Kit looked at Brittany. Than she did what all animals did to recognize someone, they sniffed them.

Sure enough Brittany watched the large nose move deadly close to her and inhale. The suction of the inhale lifted Brittany off the sand like a tornado. Brittany screamed as she flew toward the large opening of Kit's nostril flaring up as it sucking in any smell. Brittany entered the nose and landed on something sticky she couldn't see what it was but it felt gross and slimy, almost like a booger...

Suddenly there was another rush of air hitting Brittany and buffering her around. She screamed over the sounds of Kit sniffing again and again, dragging Brittany down where ever it was that she was heading. Soon Brittany felt herself fall down an open hole and fall and fall and fall...

Jill watched Brittany vanish as Kit sniffed around. Soon Kit started to sniff some more as she tilted her head back looking for the smell it caught. Soon the sniffing turned to hacking like sound. It was like Kit had a hair ball or something in her throat. It had to be Brittany!

"She's going to hack up Brittany," Jill said to the other horrified looking people.

Kit hacked one more time before licking her lips. She swallowed. Whatever was in her throat was now gone and traveled down it's intend path, her stomach. A place that no human would last long...

"She ate Brittany," Mimi screamed pointing at the cat.

Jill felt sick watching Kit look around and sniffing for something.

"Oh no," Jill yelled to the panicked little people. "We're in her kitty litter!"

It wasn't till now that it hit everyone why a cat would be standing there. That was till Kit started to look around for something for a spot to head to. She spotted one, and headed in that direction just a few paw steps away, but it was 100 or so feet away from Jill and the others. Jill watched in horror as Kit's paw stomped dangerously close as she stood over top of everyone. Before Jill could warn anyone, Kit started to paw at the sandy landscape. Kit's paw flung everyone through the air like they were trapped in a sandstorm. The coarse dirt filled the air, tossing the little people in a rain of pure sand as they were sent scattered all over the place.

Jill was just getting her sense of direction back as she scanned the area.

"Peter? Mimi? Josh?!" Jill called out as she dug her self out of the sand. What if they were buried?

Suddenly Mimi and Josh popped out of the sand and looked to be digging themselves out about 50 or so feet away. They looked to be safe, a little scuffed up but find. Jill scanned for any moving sand to see if Peter was buried too deep from Kit's actions.

"Help," Peter shouted out as he looked he was stuck deeper than Mimi or Josh were.

"Peter," Jill called out to see he was a good 50 or so feet away too, but Mimi and Josh were closer to him. If they could just dig themselves out and-

Kit's presence cut off Jill's thoughts as she watched her kitty hovering it's backside toward them. Jill was just far enough off that she was safe where she was, everyone else was not.

Peter, unable to move looked up to see a horrible sight, the enormous cat was crouching over top of him with her gentiles presented toward him. Peter could only shake his head as the cat squatted there and hovered it's vaginal area above him. Before Peter could try to escape again, an enormous stream of hot liquid sprayed out from above as it rained down near him. However the pressure of the liquid was not like rain, it was more like a canon, as the liquid hit the sand around him and blasted the sand with it's powerful force. Peter watched as the line start to move, like a laser from a very B rate film as the line was coming for him cutting deep into the ocean of sand. Peter let out a whimper as the line hit him and the sand he was stuck in.

Mimi and Josh screamed out in horror as they watched Kit pee on Peter. Peter vanished in the current of piss as the sand soaked and absorbed the liquid till it became a wet patch of soiled dirt. Mimi and Josh were just barely out of the sand when they noticed Kit starting to reposition herself. Soon Kit's pelvis shifted and now, her asshole was just above Mimi and Josh.

"Not like this..." Mimi cried out as they watched the portal slowly open and something slide out from above.

Jill screamed as she watch Kit squat there and drop her load on her friends. They weren't able to move as the large turd exited Kit and collided on top of them. Jill watched her cat take a shit and buried her friends in her disgustingly smelly poop. Kit continued to squat as she made a massive mess in her litter box. After running around outside eating small mice and other rodents, and having a decent breakfast of cat food, she had built up a lot of waste and continued to drop the remains of such unlucky creatures.

Jill saw the bones and possible other remains of creatures much large than her buried in the shit that landed in the sand.

"JOSH! MIMI," Jill called out as Kit finished her business.

Jill was about to get up and head over there to try and see if she could rescue or save them, when Kit took a step forward and flung more sand backwards. Jill was hit with a down pour of sand as Kit covered up her nasty mess and headed off to wherever the cat wanted to go. Jill was forced to dig herself out of the sand once again. By the time she pulled her self out of the large pebbles, she could see the large mound of shit half buried by the sand that Kit kicked over it. There was no way Jill would be able to find Josh and Mimi. They were either under more sand, or crushed by the nasty smelling shit left behind by Kit.

Jill just stood there weeping at what just happened. In less than a few seconds her friends were gone.

Jill stood in her cat's litter box, surround by what looked to be 2 days worth of poop.

Jill, was so weak right now...

Kit had deposited so much in the litter box that Jill was starting to get delirious from the smell. Or maybe it was from the lack of food and water. Jill felt too light headed and out of it to hear some thumping coming. Maybe it was Kit coming back to do her business again.

"Jill," A large booming voice came out of nowhere as the voice of Jill's neighbor could be heard. Nell, a sweet 13 year old girl who liked to come over and play with Kit when she had the time.

"Nell..." Jill called out as she saw the larger than life girl come into the room filling the sky with her enormous body.

"Kit cat," Nell called out. "Are you-" There was the sound of disgust as Nell's enormous face looked at the litter box. "Ewwww, someone hasn't been keeping their kitty litter clean."

"Nell!" Jill said as loud as her sore and dry throat would allow her.

Nell seemed to disappear out of the sky.

"Come back," Jill weakly spoke. Sure enough, Nell came back into view, but she was carrying something in her hands. It was a large black trash can.

"Got to keep this clean for Kit Cat. Jeez Jill don't you know how to take care of your Kit Cat," Nell asked out loud. Jill watched as the enormous giantess picked up the desert that she had been trap on for days. She effortlessly picked up the pan and started to tilt it toward the trash can. "Bye bye stinky kitty poo," Nell called out as she dumped the billions of tons of sand into the trash can, along with what was left of the little people trapped in there. Jill fell into darkness as she watched the smiling 13 year old clean up her cat's litter. The last thing she saw was that careless look as Nell buried Jill and under an ocean of dirty kitty litter, like the rest of her friends.

Chapter End Notes:

Kind of not sure about this story... Let me know what you all think (I don't think i'm a fan of how small they were)