- Text Size +

 

 

“Well, if this isn’t a hell of a situation.”, Bob Parr muttered. The man, also known as Mr. Incredible, glared at his two kids, Dash and Violet. “You two HAD to go messing around with stuff you weren’t supposed to.”

 

It had been just a few minutes earlier, but it seemed like hours. Dash had found a weird gun, on the kitchen countertop. “Bang, bang!”, he shouted, brandishing it.

 

“Hey!”, Violet said, walking into the room. “That’s not a toy! Put it down!”, she yelled. “You’re not the boss of me, “he replied.

 

“KIDS!”, their dad hollered, coming in. “What have I told you about-”

 

A bright FLASH, followed by the smell of ozone.

 

When the flash receded, they found themselves on a vast expanse of white.

 

“She/He started it!”, the two said, in unison

 

“Wh..was that a teleporter, or something?”, Violet wondered.

 

“NO, it was taken from Dr. Micro, when we last arrested him, for trying to shrink people, to boost his sefl esteem. I WAS going to take it to the police today. But, that’s obviously not happening.”

 

“So.. you mean, we’re..”, Dash gulped.

 

 

“Yes, we are still in the kitchen.” He looked around. “About a half inch tall, by my guess. That’s not the most pressing concern, though. Your mother should be home, any minute.”

 

“...we need to get her attention, like, yesterday” Violet, shouted. “Or we’ll be like this forever!”

 

 

All of a sudden, almost as if it was planned, a loud SLAM! Was heard, followed by loud BOOM!s and a earthquake.

 

 

“BBOOOBB! KIIDDS? I’MM HOOMME!”

 

 

“Why does her voice sound like one of the Ents in Lord Of The Rings?”, Dash asked.

 

 

“Probably because of the huge size difference. Probably why her voice sounds deeper, too.”, Bob theorized.

 

Another slow, thunderous qutestion. “ANNYYBODDYY HOOMMEEE?”

 

 

The earthquake started again. And their mouths dropped open. It was one thing to know that they were shrunk. It was quite another to see Helen’s jeans-clad legs soaring what seemed like miles in the air.

 

 

“MUUSSTT BEE GOONNEE!” came the deafening voice

 

A sneakered foot soared up and over them, landing with an explosive THOOM

 

“OHH, AA QUUAARRTTER”

 

 

Slowly, the skyscraper legs lowered. As the tiny trio turned around, they were presented with her gigantic denim clad ass, that stretched literally as far as the eye could see.

 

“Momma got back” Dash weakly joked.

 

A scraping sound was heard as the quarter was picked up, followed by her ascent back into the air.

 

 

Bob smacked his forehead. “We could have grabbed onto your mom’s butt! We’d be closer to her ear, then!”

 

“II’LL GOO ANND SSITT OON THHHEE CCOUCCH!”, Helen rumbled.

 

They immidately started to run toward the living room, their colossal family member’s footsteps echoing behind them.

 

 

“Hopefully, she stays there awhile.”, Violet said. “No way we can beat her there.”

 

 

Proving her point, Helen’s foot swooshed past, landing with a huge THUD!

 

 

By the time they got to the couch, she had fallen alseep. Her snoring sounded like a symphony of chainsaws.

 

 

As they approached her bus-sized foot, it once again hit home how small they are. Fortunately, she had been to tired to take off her shoes, or else they would have had to deal with the smell of her giant feet.

 

 

They slowly ascended her foot, and then her legs, that seemd to stretch on forever.

 

 

Finally, after what seemed like hours, they arrived at a problem. A problem that had only recently occured

 

Bob and Helen had fought The Gender Bender, yesterday, on his seemingly monthly quest to cause chaos by randomly switching people’s body parts.

 

A stray beam from his Switch3000 gun had hit Helen. Fortunetly, it was only at half strength.

 

Unfortnetly, it had changed her enough, that it led to the dad and kid’s predicament.

 

The giant hill that was Helen’s new crotch, loomed in front of them.

 

As she breathed, the zipper on her jeans strained. Obvously, she was too big for womens jeans, but they hadn’t gotten around to rectifying that.

 

 

“Be very careful.” Bob said. “We don’t know if that zipper will hold.”

 

“Do..do we have to?”, Dash said, disgusted. When he woke up that morning, he would never have thought that he’s be climbing his gigantic mother’s body, let alone her bulging crotch.

 

 

“..I know, but it’s the quickest way” he muttered. He slowly began to climb the teeth of the zipper. Both kids followed, looks of apprehension plainly evdient.

 

 

They felt her giant dick strain against its denim prison once more. After the incdent, Bob had had a blow struck against his male pride, as Helen’s new penis was almost three times the size of his. Hence, her being way too big for womens jeans, and the dangerous situation they now found themselves in.

 

 

Another booming sound, but this was a groan, not a snore. Was she awake?

 

Indistince thunder was heard, but, things quickly quieted down. They were just about at the top of her fly, almost home free.

 

Then, the Universe decided to throw some chaos into the mix.

 

A gigantic metallic RIPP was heard, and Helen’s enormous cock burst through the fly of her jeans.

 

 

The tiny travellers were thrown forward.

 

 

Into another problem.

 

If Helen was almost too big for her jeans, then there was no way she could have fit into her panties.

 

 

So it was, that they hurtled, towards the forest of her pubic hair.

 

Their screams unheard by the landscape sized woman, they rocketed through the air.

 

 

Bob came to, first.

 

 

“Wha… We’re in some kind of swampy for… Oh, no...”

 

The kids slowly came to.

 

“Kids, we need to move very slowly”, he said, “We’re in your mom’s pubic hair.”

 

“OH, GROSS!”, they both screamed.

 

“That’s what that smell is”, Violet groaned in disgust

 

 

“yeah, but, nothing for it but to move forward.”. he replied.

 

Fortunetly, even through the thick growth, the could see her now erect penis, towering above them.

 

They had shrunk even smaller, as her dick now seemed like a skyscraper

 

 

They took some calmiing breaths, and headed away from it, north.

 

 

They slowly crept forward, out of danger. And not a second too soon.

 

 

The deafening voice of their now awake family member, thundered “IITTTCHHHYY!”

 

 

A gargantuan hand whipped far overheard, and a kind of scratchy, girnding noise was heard. They had just barely escaped being crushed by Helen.

 

 

After a few seconds, a rumbling moan of satisfaction was heard, and her titanic hand swooped to where it had come from.

 

 

They looked forward, to the terrain before them. Helen, being a superhero, had very defined muscles. These included her abs, which spread before them like small hills.

 

 

“For once, I wish Mom wasn’t so muscular. Although I’m glad she took off her shirt”, Violet said as they finished that leg of their journey.

 

 

They all looked ahead, mouths open and minds frozen.

 

 

Helen’s breasts, also unrestrained by clothing, loomed in front of them.

 

 

“..Those will take forever to get over.”, Dash gasped.

 

“It’s a good thing for that, then”, Bob motioned, towards her cleavage.

 

They continued forward, between the fleshy mountains.

 

 

“I hope she doesn’t roll over”, Bob whispered, trembling. He has always liked Helen’s tits, but, he had never imagined they’d be as dangerous as they were now.

 

 

With a sigh of relief, they left the canyon. Helen’s throat stretched before them, the cliff of her chin dipping against it. Once again, the rumbling snores, which now sounded like a train thanks to their smaller sizes, were heard.

 

 

At least they didn’t have to climb her chin, as her hair brushed against her neck. The tiny people rushed forward, grabbing hold of the rope-like strands.

 

 

“Remember, climb slowly. We don’t want to wake her up before we get to her ear.”, Violet cautioned.

 

Thankfully, luck was actually on their side, this time. They, once again, very carefully climbed her earlobe. Her ear canal lay ahead, like a pitch black cave.

 

 

“I REALLY hope we’re not too small to get her attention.”, Dash muttered.

 

 

“The eardrum is very sensitive, so she should be able to hear us”, Violet smiled.

 

 

With that,they pushed forward. Helen was very particular about cleaning her body, so there was no earwax to get stuck on.

 

 

“HEY, MOM!”, Dash screamed.

 

 

 

“Dashiell Parr, that was a very big mistake!”. Bob said.

 

 

A, ironically, almost ear drum shattering, “OOOWWW!!” echoed around them.

 

 

Followed by a huge thud, and darkness. She had instinctively covered her ear.

 

 

 

 

“Mom!” Violet said, although not at the volume her her brother had.

 

 

“WHHHAATTSSS GGOOIINNGG OOONNN?”, boomed around them.

 

 

“COOUULLDD SWWEEAARR THHHAATTT’SS VVVIII’SSS VVVOOIICCEE.”

 

 

“Yes, honey, we’re in your ear.”, Bob said.

 

 

“BOOOBBBB, ISSS THAAT YOOUUU?”

 

 

“yes, just very gently lower your finger to your ear, and we’ll get on.”

 

 

“OOKKKAAAYYY”

 

 

As they left the cavern, a enourmous finger was waiting. They could see the ridges and whorls of it plainly.

 

 

“HOLD ON.” thundered Helen.

 

 

“It doesn’t seem as loud. She must be whispering, because she knows how small we are.”, Dash said.

 

 

 

As the gigantic finger slowly swept to Helen’s immense face, she trembled, just slightly.

 

 

 

As the finger shook, the small adventureres, looked down and gasped.

 

 

They were over the back of her shoulder. Far below them, in the gap created by her jeans, from her leaning slightly forward, was the dark chasm of her buttcrack.

 

 

“..oh, shit.”, Bob said, as they pitched forward, toward the darkness between Helen’s gigantic ass cheeks.

 

 

They bounced off of her left and right cheek, Bob realizing that this was another reason they should have gotten her bigger jeans. Because her dick stretched the crotch of her jeans, that meant more of her butt popped out of the back of them. Damn Helen and her huge penis, Bob thought, as they came to a stop. Fortuntely, they were not jammed in.

 

 

“Y’know, “Violet said. “I thought that dealing with mom’s gigantic penis was the worst part of the day. I stand corrected. Being in her buttcrack in a thousand times worse.”, Violet grumbled

 

 

“Hey, Mom’s fly is open, that mean she can pull her jeans down, and we might fall out!” Dash said.

 

Helen must have been thinking the same thing, as a huge rustling was heard, and light was seen, as the wall of denim was lowered.

 

 

Looking around, they saw that a mole on her left cheek was slightly bigger than them.

 

“..wow.”, Bob whispered.

 

 

“HOLD ON KIDS!”, the slightly less thunder that meant their mom was whispering, occurred.

 

 

The enourmous mountains that trapped them lifted away. The tips of her fingers were seen, pulling her cheeks apart.

 

 

They sped down at what felt like a break neck pace, landing in a landscape of denim.

 

 

I’M GOING TO HAVE TO PULL MY JEANS OFF. I’LL TRY TO BE CAREFUL, BUT, WATCH OUT!”

 

 

Everything shook, as her giant hands decsended, pulling off her shoes. Then, a even worse denim quake, as she pulled off her jeans. They screamed, as they held on for dear life.

 

 

Finally, Helen’s immense face filled their vision.

 

“WHERE ARE YOU?”

 

They waved, and a pair of gargantuan figers descended, to pick them up as carefully as she could.

 

 

The landscape they had explored zipped past. The now uncovered legs, her enormous penis, the mountainous breasts.

 

 

Helen’s colossal face loomed in front of them.

 

 

“I DO BELIEVE YOU HAVE SOME EXPLAINING TO DO.”, she boomed, an amused snort blasting from her cavernous nostrils.