- Text Size +

Timothy Springer was beside himself with joy. Just a few days before, he had been a normal 28-year-old guy, standing at a relatively normal 5’8, weighing a relatively normal (if slightly below average) 165 pounds, and working a relatively normal job as a batch mixer at Fizzy Pop, Inc. Everything about Timothy had been normal and unremarkable…except for his secret fetish. He longed to become smaller, weaker, and submissive to the women around him; he desperately wanted an amazonian girlfriend who would use her size to dominate him; and, far from stopping at an amazon girlfriend, he wanted all women to grow bigger, sexier, and more goddess-like. Timothy was a hardcore macrophiliac with severe submissive tendencies. But, until just a few days ago, he had lived in a patriarchal world with an ordinary man’s body. He had felt stuck…until he met Maia. 

Something incredible had happened. An unbelievably gorgeous amazonian goddess, Maia, who stood around seven and a half feet tall, had appeared to Timothy, convinced him of her power, and told him that she could make all his wishes come true. Timothy had eagerly agreed to a contract with this goddess of growth and immediately began seeing signs of his own body shrinking. What’s more, in the days that followed, he had met his new girlfriend, Beatrice, a vigorous, tall, dark-haired beauty who not only made him feel small, but submissive as well. And all around him, as he continued to shrink, he had noticed his co-workers at Fizzy Pop, and particularly Clare, his boss, growing bigger and more beautiful. Timothy could hardly believe his luck — his dreams were becoming a reality, right before his eyes! 

But as so often happens when people see their dreams realized, they find that their desires do not stop there: they want more. The same thing was happening to Timothy. He had shrunk a good deal already, from 5’8 all the way down to 5’2, and he had lost muscle mass, now weighing in at a skinny 115 pounds. He could tell that Beatrice and Clare, along with his other co-workers Ashley, Patricia, and Katie, were growing, although they did not seem to notice. And he could also tell that they looked more beautiful than ever. 

But it still wasn’t enough for Timothy. He wanted it all to go faster, to accelerate into full-blown shrinkage for his own body and heavenly, luscious growth for all the women in his life. And he didn’t want it to stop there — he wanted them to become almost deathly beautiful, and he wanted their intellects to grow with their bodies. He wanted Maia to propel into hyperdrive his journey to feeling mentally and physically smaller than these women. After years of bottled-up macrophiliac lusting and daydreaming, now that fulfilling his desires was actually possible, he was eager, anxious, and impatient to see them realized without delay. 

But how could he make this happen? Maia seemed to be in charge of everything, but he had no idea how to contact her. She had just appeared to him a few days ago, seemingly out of the blue, and had similarly left abruptly, without ceremony. As Timothy sat at his work desk, with his legs dangling from his chair, he contemplated how he could get in touch with the beautiful and mysterious goddess. 

“Timmy!” crackled the intercom in his office, making him jump, “Timmy, you had better be working in there. Just because you’re apparently shrinking doesn’t mean that I don’t expect you to do your work.” It was the voice of Clare, his supercilious boss. She was smart and conniving, there was no question about that, but Timothy knew, and everyone knew, that the main reason Clare was in such a position of power was because she was banging the CEO of Fizzy Pop. With a knockout body like Clare’s, with a bulbous ass, big tits, and thick hips, it wasn’t really surprising to anyone that she got her way the majority of the time. And Clare knew how to flaunt herself — she was in the habit of wearing skin-tight dresses that left none of her impressive assets to the imagination. 

“Oh! Of…of course Clare!” said Timothy quickly, pressing down the intercom button. “I’m…I’m hard at work down here!”

He heard Clare scoff a little into the intercom, her breath crackling through his office. “Ha! Well, just make sure I don’t catch you daydreaming like I did yesterday, Timmy. Your work ethic is already way behind the other batch mixers and, I have to say, your female co-workers who have long since outgrown your position. It should be no secret to you why Ashley, Patricia, and Katie are working in the higher positions they are now, Timmy. It’s because they apply themselves. Do you want to work hard, Timmy? Do you wanna be like your female co-workers?”

“Of…of course!” said Timothy. 

“Then work at it,” said Clare. “It takes mental focus Timmy. Honestly, I don’t think you’ve got what it takes to succeed in a higher position, but I’d love for you to prove me wrong. How about it, Timmy? You wanna prove me wrong?”

“I…I do,” he said unconvincingly. 

Clare chuckled into the intercom and signed off, leaving Timothy to stew in his thoughts. Even that brief little encounter with Clare, who hadn’t even been in the room, had been enough to make him sport an erection through his work pants. The way that she talked down to him…belittled him…enjoyed his subservient position…it all made him feel almost hopelessly aroused. Clare had such a natural knack for making him feel small and submissive, both physically and mentally. And now, at 5’2, he was already standing a number of inches below her 5’7 frame (which had, unbeknownst to her, grown two inches in the past few days), and Clare liked to wear three-inch heels around the office, just to boost her power and authority. At 5’10 in her heels, she stood a full 8 inches taller than Timothy now. 

His humiliating conversation with Clare was making Timothy feel even more hot and bothered — he felt such incredible lust, such a burning desire to accelerate the process of his own shrinking and the growth of the women around him, that he simply had to do something. Even though he thought that it probably wouldn’t work, he had to at least try to get in touch with Maia. But how?? Well, she was a goddess, right? Didn’t you pray to gods and goddesses? Timothy got up out of his chair and looked around his office. Could he pray to her here? He suddenly imagined Ashley or Katie or worse, Clare, bursting into his office, only to find him on his knees praying. That wasn’t really such a great thought — they would think he was crazy. No, he had to find somewhere else, somewhere he wouldn’t be found, where he could pray in private. 

He peeked his head out into the hallway. There was no one there, and very carefully, walking softly in his work shoes so as not to be heard, Timothy sneaked down the hallway, past Ashley’s office. Patricia and Katie were in there too, apparently, and all of them sounded like they were hard at work on a new project…they seemed to be talking about the physical properties of carbonation and how it interacted with natural flavors…Timothy kept going, thanking the stars that Ashley’s door was mostly pulled-to. His three co-workers were definitely smart, that was true, and had better work ethics than him, but…he could totally see himself doing their jobs at some point…maybe. But that wasn’t what he wanted. He wanted to see them all grow bigger than him, and surpass him mentally to an obvious extent. From the bottom of his heart, he wanted to feel smaller than them in every way. Even just hearing their vigorous voices as she passed by Ashley’s door was enough for him to get even harder, as he imagined what their voices would sound like when he got smaller and they grew bigger. He needed this whole process expedited…now. 

He reached the fire escape stairwell at the far end of the hallway, opened the heavy door (with some difficulty), and went into the concrete stairwell. He knew he would have some privacy here — no one ever used the stairs, since the elevator was right down the hall. Feeling a bit stupid, but dedicating himself to it nonetheless, he got down on his knees (somewhat uncomfortably) on the concrete stairs and clasped his hands together, shutting his eyes tightly as he prayed to Maia.

“Oh goddess,” he whispered, still feeling silly but proceeding ahead anyway, “I thank you…so much…for…for granting my wishes. I…I am eternally grateful to you and…and I can’t…uh…can’t express how happy I am that…that you’ve given me Beatrice and…and made me shrink. And the other women grow too. You’re…you’re amazing, Maia.” He paused, feeling like he had to say a few words of praise before he launched into any demands. 

“But…but goddess,” he continued, “I…I wanted to ask you if…uh…if it would be possible to…to make everything happen, uh…a little faster. Please don’t think that I’m, ummm…ungrateful or anything, because I’m not. I just…I just feel such a desire to feel smaller, and to…to see it all happen faster. So, umm, I’m asking you, goddess, really, umm…begging you, to consider maybe speeding everything up a little bit?” 

Suddenly, Timothy felt a great whoosh of a breeze that would have been impossible in the enclosed concrete stairwell. The breeze itself, on top of seeming unnatural in the stairwell, was unlike any other breeze Timothy had felt, except for that one time a few nights ago when Maia had first appeared to him — it was heavy and light at the same time, playful, and full of unthinkable possibilities. And it carried on its breath the conspicuous and powerful scent of roses. 

Timothy’s heart leapt in his chest and his eyes shot open. The goddess stood before him, a slight smile on her otherworldly face. She was even bigger than when he had seen her last, a full eight and a half feet tall. She was standing on the bottom level of the stairs, four steps down, and when Timothy struggled to his feet, he saw that her face was just about even with his. Her gossamer, see-through dress fluttered about her wonderfully curvaceous body, in response to the sweet-smelling breeze that seemed to come from her very body itself. 

“Well hello little one,” she said quietly and with a touch of playfulness, “asking for more already, are we?” Even though she spoke quietly, her voice seemed to quiver the very foundations of the concrete around them. Timothy swallowed a lump in his throat and tried and failed several times to speak. Maia watched him steadily all the while, waiting patiently for him to speak. 

“I don’t…I don’t want you to think that…that I’m not g-grateful!” he said, finally finding his words. “P-please…please don’t think that, goddess!” 

“Don’t worry little one,” chuckled Maia, reaching out her huge hand and brushing his face with an enormous finger, “I know that you appreciate what you’ve been given. It’s just that I wonder if you appreciate it too much.”

“Wh-what…what do you mean?” asked Timothy. 

“I heard your prayer, little one,” breathed the goddess, bringing her face close to his. “And I have the power to grant you what you ask. But I don’t know if you truly know what it is you’re wishing for.” 

“B-but…but I do know!” said Timothy excitedly, thrilled to hear that his further wishes were possible, “It’s…it’s exactly what I want, Maia! I just…I just feel such…such strong, uh…desires in me that make me feel…uh…I just…I just know that it’s what I want! I’ve never b-been so sure of anything in my life!” 

Maia tilted her head to the side, analyzing Timothy’s fervent words. Her eyes transitioned from black to a dark green as she silently watched him. Even though he had seen this phenomenon before, Timothy drew back a little, such was the startling power of the sudden transition. For a few seconds her deep green eyes held his, and Timothy felt as if she was staring into his soul. Her eyes shifted back into their normal shade of black, and a frown passed over her face. 

“Timothy,” she said quietly, looking intently into his eyes, “I can tell that this is what you truly want.”

“Yes!” cried Timothy as hope flooded his breast. “Yes, yes, this is exactly what I want!” 

“I can tell,” continued Maia in the same calm voice, “that you want to accelerate the process — that you want your superiors to lord themselves over you even more — I can tell that you truly want to feel small and inferior.”

“That’s how I feel!” said Timothy energetically, nodding his head over and over. 

“But before I grant you your desire,” said Maia seriously, “I want you to stop and think about what exactly it is you’re asking for.” She bent her head in closer to his body, and he unconsciously backed up just a little on the stair…she was just so beautiful and imposing. “Because,” she continued, her sweet breath washing over his body as her dark eyes twinkled mysteriously, “once the process is sped up, it cannot be undone.” 

Timothy was anxious to agree to the goddess’s words, but her seriousness made him pause for a few moments. This was what he really wanted, wasn’t it? He wasn’t asking for something crazy, was he? He quickly made a mental review of what it was he was asking for. 

‘No, there’s nothing that I’m asking for that I don’t want,’ he thought. ‘This is exactly what I’ve wanted…for years. And now it’s finally here — now it’s finally possible! Of course it’s what I want!” 

He looked straight into Maia’s deep eyes and said firmly: “Yes, this is what I want.”

Maia blinked her big eyes and flared her nostrils as she heaved a deep sigh. Her behavior made Timothy uneasy; it was almost like she was taking pity on him, that she was reluctant to grant his wish. But he was too absorbed in having his wishes come true to really give her reaction much thought. All that mattered was that she was going to make it happen. 

And she did. Standing up to her full height, her head rising a few inches about Timothy’s despite being four steps down, she raised her eyebrows and spread her palms open in Timothy’s direction. 

“So you desire,” she said simply, with a slight smile, “so I decree.” And with a great sudden whoosh of rose-scented breeze, she was gone. Timothy blinked a few times in the stairwell at the space that only a moment before had been filled by Maia’s heavenly body. He had to take a few seconds to recover, such was the suddenness of her departure. His human faculties were burdened by the absolute contrast between her presence and his sudden solitude in the stairwell, in addition to simply seeing an entity just disappear into thin air. It was all a little much for him, and he had to take a few moments to blink his eyes, swallow a few times, breathe a few deep breaths, and get his bearings. 

In a matter of seconds, however, he was excitedly opening the stairwell door and hurrying back outside into the hallway. And as he opened the door, the world around him seemed to shift slightly, and he realized that he had shrunk again. His heart beat joyfully in his chest as he noticed that the door, the door handle, the fire extinguisher on the wall…everything…was a little higher, and a little bigger compared to his body. 

‘I wonder how much I just shrank!?’ he wondered enthusiastically as he walked on down the hall. His loafers certainly felt bigger on his feet, and there was no doubt that his clothes felt looser on his body. He had to tighten his belt a few notches as he continued walking, to keep his pants from falling down. As he neared Ashley’s office, he saw that the door was still ajar, and the voices of his female co-workers begin to reach his ears. He longed desperately to go into Ashley’s office, and to interact with them all. He wondered if they would notice that he had shrunk even more. And, for their part, would he be able to tell that they had gotten bigger? Would they actually be bigger already? Taller? Smarter!? Timothy didn’t really know — he didn’t know how all this worked. He suddenly thought of Beatrice, who was surely still in his house lounging around on the sofa, waiting for him to get home so she could dominate him and make him feel tiny. Would she be bigger? There were too many questions that he was desperate to have answered. 

He approached the door of Ashley’s office, stepping lightly on the floor to keep from getting noticed. He wasn’t sure what he was going to do, but at this point he was just acting on instinct. All he knew was that he wanted to get closer to their voices, to hear what they were saying…to maybe even get a little peek of them through the crack in the doorway, just to see if they had grown any or gotten even hotter. The prospect of actually interacting with them right now was a bit too intimidating, but that didn’t mean that he couldn’t eavesdrop on their conversation and get a covert look at them, right?

He tiptoed up to the crack in the door and put his ear to it. 

“Oh I’m more than excited about it,” he heard Ashley say. True to her personality, Ashley being “excited” came off as a bit dry and reserved, but Timothy could tell, just by her voice, that she was actually more animated than he had heard her in a long time. “I know that corporate’s gonna be right on board with our ideas — I just know it.”

“Well of course corporate’s gonna be on board with it!” he heard Katie laugh. “As long as Clare is “on board” corporate, corporate’s gonna be “on board” with anything that comes out of her department.”

Ashley laughed at Katie’s joke, which alluded to the fact that Clare was banging the CEO of Fizzy Pop.

“Be that as it may,” said Ashley, still chuckling, “that’s not why I’m so confident about our ideas landing with the top brass. That brainstorming session we had yesterday was second to none. I mean, come on guys — we were just rifling through ideas, bam bam bam, you know? We were on it yesterday!” 

“Yeah,” agreed Patricia, as Timothy tried to sneak into a position where he could actually see his co-workers. “We usually work well together, but yesterday…wow…yeah, we were just bouncing ideas off each other left and right!” 

“You could have filmed our session yesterday,” said Ashley proudly, “and shown it in any orientation meeting in any corporation in the country as an example of how a small team should work together.” 

“That is, of course, if you cut out Timmy,” laughed Katie. Timothy felt his cheeks redden. He had certainly not pulled his weight during the discussion yesterday, it was true. The other girls were just going so fast, firing off idea after idea, and they had been so on top of it, so knowledgeable about shipping and ingredients and the trends of competitors, and all the rest, that Timothy had felt his head spinning. Even though he had been distracted by his own shrinking, he doubted whether he would have been able to keep up even if he hadn’t had to deal with that distraction. The other girls were just better, quicker, smarter…everything. And the idea that he had come up with, curry-flavored soda, had been lampooned by Clare as a terrible idea, and had gotten him re-demoted to his position as a batch mixer. Even though Timothy definitely enjoyed the humiliation that came with the whole exchange, it was still a tough reality to swallow, and one that had not been entirely pleasant. He had genuinely tried to contribute to the group; to see that the rest of the women were so far ahead of him turned him on, but it also left him with a slightly unpalatable sense of genuine inferiority. 

“Oh man, yeah!” agreed Patricia, descending with Katie into derisive laughter, even though, as an empathetic person to the core, she was trying to stifle it. “I mean…yeah, Timmy. He just…he just really didn’t have it yesterday, did he?”

“Nope!” giggled Katie, who was far more likely than Patricia to tease and flirt. “It was like he was a child trying to keep up with adults…I knew he was always a little slower than us, you know? A little less motivated, a little less…uh, dynamic…but…wow, yeah. I mean, it was like he was totally in over his head the whole time.”

“Agreed,” said Ashley, “although, I have to say, I still think we had a model session, even with Timmy there. I think we all handled that pretty well, don’t you think? I mean, we didn’t get too frustrated with him, we let him contribute, but we didn’t let his ignorance or his inane ideas derail what we had going. We gave him a fair chance to be a part of what we were doing, and when he didn’t come through with the idea, well…what more could we do? I think we all handled that the best we could.”

“Curry soda!?” cackled Katie.

“I had to literally bite my tongue to keep from laughing when he pitched the idea to Clare,” said Patricia. 

“Oh my god, right!?” burst out Katie. “I mean, the look on Clare’s face when he told her. I thought she was gonna fire him right then and there.” She paused thoughtfully. “Although I would’ve been sad if she had,” she added. “Because I love having him around, you know? He’s almost like a little pet or something. And with him shrinking now, and all…”

Timothy had managed to situate himself at the crack in the door, and he could see through the opening a little sliver of his co-workers. Ashley was sitting at her desk, Patricia was sitting on the desk with her legs crossed, and Katie was leaning on the desk with her two hands, with her protruding ass facing the door. He could hardly believe it — the women looked more beautiful, more fresh, and more radiant than ever. And their bodies seemed to have grown since Maia granted him his wish — they all looked taller, fuller, and more womanly. Patricia’s already-huge breasts looked even huger, Ashley looked even taller than normal as she sat in her desk chair, and Katie’s ass was…massive to say the least. Timothy felt his eyes pop as he looked at Katie’s enormous backside — while she had always had an ass, she had also stood at a rather short 5’4, but now that she had grown taller by at least a few more inches, her whole body looked more filled-out and elegant…but her ass had swelled to look even bigger than it would have if it had grown normally and proportionally. It was positively huge, and strained the limits of her long, professional khaki pants. Timothy felt himself go hard just looking at his coworkers. And they appeared to have no idea, not an inkling, that they had grown taller, bigger, and more beautiful. 

“Yeah, I know that Clare wants to keep him around, for some reason or another,” said Ashley. “Between the three of us, I think she just likes being able to boss him around.”

“Well, she does it pretty effortlessly,” said Patricia. 

“Yeah, she’s a natural at it,” agreed Katie, “and I have to admit, it’s kinda hot watching her lay into him. Hell, she’s probably in his office now, watching him like a hawk to make sure he does his job right. Hey, you girls wanna go drop by and see? Even if she isn’t there we can check up on our little Timmy. Who knows…maybe he’s shrunk even more?”

“Maybe in a minute,” said Ashley. “Clare’s actually on her way over here now. She wanted to brief us about how corporate is taking our new ideas.”

Timothy felt panic rise up in him — Clare was on her way over? Right now!? She’d catch him! he was just about to turn around and make a run for it when his heart stopped and his breath seized in his chest. A large pair of hands had descended onto his shrunken shoulders, and he could feel from their strength, and from the sharp red fingernails he could see in his periphery, that they belonged to Clare. She had caught him. 

“Oooo exciting!” sang Katie, “I can’t wait to hear the news, which I’m sure will be good…then we can go down the hall and harass little Timmy.”

“Oh no need girls,” came Clare’s voice high above Timothy as he felt one of her hands leave his shoulder. The other, however, held him firmly in place. With her free hand, Clare had pushed the door of Ashley’s office wide open. “Look who I found eavesdropping at your door, Ashley.”

Chapter End Notes:

If you like what you've read, check out my Patreon for dozens of my other stories: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep


I also accept commissions at joycejulep@gmail.com


Also, feel free to shoot me an email if you just wanna talk about size fetishism in general <3 


My size-fetish Twitter: https://twitter.com/JoyceJulep