- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

story mechanics based on "the tf app"

 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

you tapped on the random owner button at the top of the screen, a warning came up:

"there are no safeguards when using the random owner function, all requests are included in the randomisation, continue?"

you tapped yes and another window opened:

"current requests within 10 miles: 1564 food requests, 73 footwear requests, 27 clothing requests, 5 other requests.

transform?"

you hesitated for a moment, but your finger hit the accept button as if against your will.

 

*flash*

 

you woke up in a bright room, a giant brunette towered above you, her name badge said "becky", she pinched you and lifted.

becky: "hah, i was hoping someone would get me, youre fucked little grape"

she smirked as she lifted you above her opening mouth, you were slowley broght downwards, panic setting in as you realised she was going to eat you to death.

becky: "you think it'll be that easy? nope, youll be spending the day in a bunch of grapes out in the shop i work in, youll need to hope nobody buys and eats you for the next 20 hours."

with that she stood up and carried you out to the shop floor, she reached the fruit section and slid you into a box of grapes before sealing the gap with tape, but just like that she was done, she stood and walked away.

the next few hours were boring, only a few people stopped to look at the grapes, and only one man took a box 2 away from yours. a further few hours passed with a couple boxes being taken around you but then, a youngish guy grabbed your box and tossed it into a basket full of other shopping. for 10 minutes you were carried around the shop by him, occasional items would be tossed onto your box but eventually the time came, the till. item after item was scanned, and eventually your box was lifted by the girl checking him out.

 

*beep*

 

after the final items were scanned the guy payed, his card beeped but was denied.

guy: "shoot, umm take off the coke and uhhh"

he looked at everything on the counter "take the gum and if thats not enough to be under 15 take the grapes off too"

you watched in horror as the girl began taking the items before you off, watching the price drop

$16.51

-$1=$15.51

the first item was gone

-$1=$14.51

the second item was gone, it was under 15, the guy was getting to keep you.

girl: "oh, sorry took the wrong thing"

+$1=$15.51

-$0.50=$15.01

guy: "okay, ill leave the grapes too then"

you were put to the side and the guy payed, then stuffed everything into a bag before leaving. the girl then shouted

girl: "hey becky, can you put this stuff back before youre done?"

becky, the girl that put you here came and grabbed you befer carelessly dropping you back with the other grapes then shouted to the girl at the till.

becky: "okay, thats me done, see you on thursday!"

the only person that knew you were there was leaving, nobody could help you now. another 3 hours passed, the windows were now darker, it was evening but the shop was still busy. then a woman stepped into view infront of you, she was maybe 25 and had dark hair, you and your box were grabbed and she immediately walked to the till.

 

*beep*

 

you were all she was buying and as she payed with her card, you became hers. she put the card in her pocket and lifted your box inserting it into her open bag. the zip was done up and she was on her way home with you.

after the rough ride in her bag went on for a while light burst in, you were removed from the bag and your box was ripped open as the woman pulled a bowl closer. your box was tipped and the grapes all poured out, you landed right on the top of the pile. the woman then disposed of the box and returned, her hand reached forward and 2 fingers pinched either side of you, plucking you from the pile. as she lifted you her other hand grabbed the bowl. you were brough to her mouth, and her lips were pressed against you, she put the bowl down as she pushed you between them, her fingers released as her lips motioned you into the dark wet opression of her mouth, the massive tongue below you lifted, moving you to her teeth. you were loosely held between the 2 rows when you heard something, a phone ringing. the woman diddnt bite down, instead she did nothing, but suddenly the teeth converged, first painfully splitting your grape skin spilling juice into her mouth, then you were crushed flat, the last of your life drained out as she answered the phone, swallowing after the first line, sentencing you to spend the few seconds you had left traveling to her stomach.

 

*****************************

the womans side of the tale

*****************************

 

she took the box out of her bag and opened it, pouring it into a large bowl, plucking the top grape off before moving the bowl to its place in her kitchen. slipping the grape into her mouth she savoured the flavour before moving it to her cheek, just then her phone rang.she pulled it out, biting down without thinking to answer "hey, yeah its chloe whats up?" she swallowed, enjoying the cold juice on her hot tongue as she listened to the phone, not thinking about the grape ever again, to her it was only a grape after all.

 

Chapter End Notes:

if you want more one off side stories let me know with a review on any of my stories, thanks for reading.