- Text Size +

Getting ready for Sunday services as his badgering mother commanded Brandon reluctantly got off the scale in the restroom. It had read a respectable 167 pounds for an 18 year old just short of six feet tall. Still Brandon wasn't in prime shape as he often lazed about playing video games by day and jerked off to porn of girl's swallowing things by night. In fact while going out the door video's of young women role playing swallowing tiny men swamped his mind. So he simply tuned out this nagging mother and complaining older sister as they piled into the bland soccer mom SUV.

 

Lost within his own lustful day dreaming Brandon came to attention once they parked right in front of the large not so humble in stature place of worship. He groaned as his mother finally barked orders to go in and nagged about being nice to make friend's. Brandon knew his mom had a good heart, but he didn't share in their religion and didn't see the point of living their lifestyle. Still Brandon saw her maternal social pressure as one giant pain in the ass.

 

Once walking up to the entrance of this structure of faith and reaching a greeter Brandon sighed. As his mother took over all conversation the greeter had Brandon rolling his eyes. After a few moments Brandon remarked, "Religion is just for old people I guess since people my age are everything that's wrong with the world right. So there's really no point in me being here."

 

"No! That's not true young man!" The greeter replied as he then explained, "Faith is open to all that accept it. In fact we have a small group for those of collage age like yourself. How about you go there and meet some of them. You can learn more of the truth and hear the testimony's of how our faith has changed people your age for the better!"

 

Brandon's mother then gushed, "That's a great idea! My son kept on saying church is only for old people, but this will be perfect for him to make friend's and learn the value of faith!"

 

In the following moment before Brandon could even reject this idea his mother gave him a deep glare. He knew this meant she wouldn't ever shut up about it if he dared turn this offer down. Snugging Brandon agreed and let the colorful map of this immodest establishment guide lead him toward the room where young people met to study their faith. Upon reaching the correct doorway he was met by a stunning blonde woman in blue jeans and yellow blouse. Her sapphire eye's rested easy in level to his own grayish sleep encrusted eye's suggesting she matched his height of 5'11''.

Just the act of gazing upon her creamy beautiful well toned figure was enough to boner him on the spot. Flush in embarrassment Brandon's struggled to find words as he ogled her perky rack. Being greeted by her as they shook hands caused Brandon to sweat as the soft touch of her hands remained in memory even after she retracted her hands back to her waist.

 

Then she bubbly in tone asked, "So is this your first time coming here?"

 

"Y-yes" Brandon managed to cough up as his drying throat struggled to push that one word out.

 

Smiling the hot blonde cheered, "That's great! It's wonderful you came and if you haven't yet put your faith in our savior today is the very best day to start!"

 

Brandon swiftly unsure of himself not wishing to offend her scrambled to reply, "Everything is worth a try I guess....."

 

"That's a good start" The blonde spoke, "We have many opportunity's to serve here. Like I'm Ashley and on the weekends I take food to those who can't easily leave home like the disabled or elderly."

 

Despite being untrusting of religion at best Brandon had to admit this girl seemed wonderful. She was the closest thing to a nun he could think of. At least in his mind flooding with hormones at the moment. Introducing himself Brandon said, "That's cool...I mean great that you help those people out like that..........I-I am Brandon and after turning 18 this summer I enrolled in night classes at the local community collage so I can work the full time internship I recently got."

 

Glossing over his lacking social grace Ashley replied, "That's a packed schedule Brandon and more than I had on my plate when I was 18."

 

"Yeah it's going to be a real crunch." Brandon replied finally getting somewhat conformable talking to this hot bombshell standing before him.

 

However Ashley ended the conversation by telling Brandon he can take any seat he likes. Brandon wanted to keep it rolling, but couldn't find the proper words to justify keeping the conversation alive. Looking around the room he noticed that it appeared to have all the girls seated on the right side while the guys all gathered on the left side of the room with a path wide enough for people to walk though between those places. At first Brandon wondered if this was some official rule until noticing one guy sitting in a small sea of young women. Realizing the other men were acting out of religiously driven fear Brandon grabbed an open seat right behind Ashley.

 

Watching this unfold one guy who didn't look any older than Brandon in a deep southern tone said, "New dude, you are acting in an ungodly manner!"

 

One of the guy's moaned, "Oh come on, not again Nolan! Everyone knows you are the one always acting in an ungodly manner."

 

Then coming though the door was a pastor in his late 30's. He caused the room to go quiet as he then said, "That's enough Nolan, there's nothing funny about invoking God's name to falsely guilt someone into thinking they committed a sin."

 

Brandon looking back to Nolan thought he had to come from Alabama or something because he had never in whole life heard such a deep classic southern accent in real life before. He would have never guessed him to be the classroom clown type of guy. But as the Pastor began his boring speech Brandon quickly realized Nolan was indeed a joker cracking improper quips in the back of the room.

 

As time went on Brandon enjoyed the sight of being in the middle of so many smoking hot women. Though he felt kind of bad for the guy's across the aisle that chickened out of sitting next to the many gorgeous women here. However there was one woman Brandon couldn't keep his eye's from and that was Ashley. It wasn't long before his day dreaming got the better of him as he envisioned her towering over all of them licking her massive lips in hunger. Lost in erotic thought his heart beat ever faster while fighting a growing pain in his short's. Brandon fidgeting struggled to remain still while his boner was trying ever harder to burst though his pants.

 

Unable to deal with this raging boner one moment longer Brandon excused himself to the restroom while the Pastor kept going with his dogmatic preaching. Once Brandon got into the restroom stall he unzipped his pants and let them drop onto the dirty tile floor. With trembling hands Brandon started gently tending his throbbing shaft. Just thinking of going in Ashley's perfect hot mouth drove him mad with lust. Picturing her towering hundreds of feet tall rampaging the dull place as people screamed in terror before she ate them alive caused him to prematurely ejaculate. Cursing under his breath as he came all over the place Brandon then heard a loud crack.

 

"What the fuck?" Brandon spoke as more noise rumbled the room.

 

Hearing a number of thumps and finally a wide booming crack Brandon rushed out of the restroom struggling to pull his pants back up. Stunned by a number of people screaming as they ran right past him Brandon tried his best to understand this panic. Was it simply an earthquake, did a bomb go off or is some nut shooting up the place. All those possibility's flashed though his mind before he dared to look up.

 

It was impossible Brandon thought. It just had to be the final straw breaking his sanity. None of his crazy imagination could actually happen. Yet in glory before him was Ashley towering 200 feet tall standing in the middle of destroyed rooms. Red stains marked the floors under her while a crumbling opening in the roof marked her ascension into a giant. She was a gorgeous living monument with the perfect sculptured tight curves to show it. And to put icing upon his manifesting wet dream Ashley's flat stomach let out a bellowing roar.

 

Looking up at colossal her impeccable figure Brandon gawked in shock as she bent over toward a group of people running in terror of this erotic yet frightful giant beauty. Her tight firm ass was on full display as her giant hand plucked a man in his mid 20's off the ground. Brandon's eye's widened as a deep moan hummed from the towering blonde.

 

The man within Ashley's grasp being carried toward her face then yelled, "What's wrong with you! It's me Ashley!"

 

Almost like she was in a trance Ashley ignored him. Licking her lips she brought the frightened young man toward her and proceeded to dangle him by the legs near her mouth.

 

"Ashley I'm your fiance remember!" The struggling man shouted

 

Standing in awe on the ground Brandon watched as the colossal blonde licked him like a tiny candy. After soaking the poor man in dripping amount's of her warm sticky saliva Brandon witnessed the giantess slurp him into her mouth like a noodle. He couldn't in the slightest believe this fantasy was unfolding in reality before him and then hitting himself Brandon confirmed this was all too real.

 

*UMMMMMMMMMMM..... *

 

*GULP *

 

Trembling with excitement and horror Brandon watched as the poor defenseless man got swallowed whole by one giant sexy bombshell of a woman. She had simply picked that man up and gobbled him up like a mere bite of candy. That now was trapped inside her bubbling acids to be melted into soup for her gut's to adsorb. His scream's would go totally unheard over the rumblings of digestion. It was enough to melt Brandon's mind when he realized she had only began. Gawking in erotic awe as Nolan got picked up in her left hand while two young women got abducted by her right hand.

 

Struggling within the grasp of the gigantic blonde Nolan tried his best to maintain his composure while hearing the other young women screaming their heads off. Looking into Ashley's massive hungry blue eye's Nolan joked, "Guess eating assholes like that is why your ass is so smoking hot."

 

Face palming Brandon cringed at the horrible joke. It also made him wonder how on bloody earth Nolan expected that line to work. Because hot as that situation is to Brandon. He would be terrified out of his wits if he was actually going to be eaten alive.

 

Remaining speechless Ashley shoveled both young women into her mouth and began sucking on them. All those daring to watch trembled in fear as the heads of both panicking women popped in and out of Ashley's moist lips. Then with a wet suction noise doom fell upon one of the women as Ashley's waiting throat accepted her passage. Becoming even more terrified the other woman struggled with great ferocity as she yelled, "NO! NO! NO! You can't eat me! You can't eat me!"

 

*SLURP...............MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.......UMMM... *

 

*GULP *

 

Feeling butterflies stirring in his gut Brandon trembled as he witnessed Ashley's throat expand and take in the helpless young woman. Just when he thought her fate was sealed however Ashley began coughing and to his shock the young woman managed to crawl out though a set of parted lips.

 

"Take that bitch!" The young woman yelled as she tried crawling out of the parted lips only to see an impossible to survive fall over the edge before her.

 

Just when Brandon thought escape might be possible for the young woman as she nearly fell out of her predator's maw a set of massive lips clamped down. Ashley kept the crying helpless woman dangling by her legs only for a moment before violently slurping her back in. Then with a shifting of Ashley's jaws he heard chilling muffled crunches followed by a faint scream. Watching as Ashley tilted her head back knowing a bloody living pulp of a person was being ingested. Brandon never felt such an intense mixture of arousal, nausea and need to shit his own shorts reverberate throughout his core being.

 

 

 

Seeing Ashley's maw open wide just for him Nolan finally trembled with terror. He tried pushing this whole thing off as some kind of weird dream his insanely horny balls concocted while eating some fucking other worldly mushrooms. However as she brought him ever closer to this entrance of death seeing the massive blood stained teeth and wet slippery tongue laying in wait for his puny body he yelled, "Suck me off first!"

 

Near Brandon a different guy on the ground watching in fear said, "That's Nolan for you...... bat shit crazy to the end."

 

Suddenly grabbed from behind with a feminine hand Brandon got pulled by his own mother while she screamed, "We are getting the hell out!"

 

Working his legs clustered together with both his mother and sister Brandon found the remark amusing if only for an ironic moment. Passing the front doors with other screaming people Brandon did not see what befell Nolan despite having a very clear idea of it. Terror of this whole situation blurred the rest of his experience until being pushed into the SUV. For the very first time in Brandon's life he witnessed his mother floor the gas and bolt from the parking lot like a bat out hell.