- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

lemme know what you think, this story is basically a way to write without necissarily having to keep the main character out of harms way since when you are killed you simply return to the start point as the same type of object, so have fun.

********

you awoke to a blinding light, then a voice "you have been chosen to entertain me", it was female and came from the light. "you will become what i want for who i want for as long as i want" you found your voice "who are you, what do you mean?" you asked the light, unsure if it was what was talking or if the voice was coming from within it. "you dont need to know who i am, just know i will be watching" she said "i will be transferring your mind into objects, you will feel, smell, taste and see everything but will not be able to move or speak. you will be owned by whoever i decide, you will know some of the people, others will be new to you however, none of them will know you are their object, you will be treated the same as any object normaly is. good luck, im ready to be entertained." before you could respond, the light intensified and you blacked out.
you woke up, first you began to hear something, a keyboard being typed on, then a smell, it wasnt a nice smell but you recognised it, tobacco. the typing stopped and your world descended into chaos, light burst in followed by 3 massive fingers, it was true, the light girl had made you into tobacco in a bag. the fingers pinched and lifted some out before the bag was folded closed. after a short while you heard a zippo flick open and be ignited before being slapped shut. a weight was then harshley pressed onto you, the lighter had been put on the bag you were in. you heard a feminine sigh after a few minutes, the person who you assumed owned this bag was female, and by the sound of it a young one, you were owned by a girl.
you couldnt tell time in the dark opressive bag but hours must have passed, the weight of the lighter was lifted, then the bag burst open. the fingers were back and you were going with them. you were crushed between them as you left the bag. the fingers released and you fell onto the paper layed on the desk, the giant hand moved and you saw her, the owner of the tobacco, and by extension, the owner of you. she was young as you had guessed, maybe 19, jet black hair tied back into a pony tail with no makeup on. she placed a filter at the other end of the paper to you then began roling the paper, you were folded around the bend as she lifted and tightened the paper forming it into a cigarette. finally you were brought to her face as her tongue extended out, it lightly touched the paper and she brought it along the length leaving a damp trail of saliva in its wake. the girl held the edge down, sealing you in fully, then you heard it, the metalic clang of a zippo being opened, then the striker was flicked and your world caught fire. the girl lit her cigarette and placed her lighter back on top of the bag of tobacco, she stood as she held the cigarette in her lips moving toward the window. you were burning as the girl mindlessly smoked, massive rushes of charred air filled with tobacco and paper rushed by you as she drew, then again and again till you caught, your tobacco body began smouldering, and when she drew in your body was taken with the air, the burning accelerated each time, more of you went till you were gone. when the girl was done she simply flicked the burned butt out the window before walking back to her desk, unaware of any difference to her normal routine.
you woke up in a familiar dark place, you were back in the bag, you would have cried if you could. the voice from the light suddenly spoke at you "wow, what fun, must have hurt, and the lovely jane diddnt even care haha, oh well what next, hmmm, i know, someone familiar i think" then a bright flash removed the smell of tobacco as you were transferred somewhere new.

Chapter End Notes:

thanks for reading the first chapter, leave a review if you can.