- Text Size +
Story Notes:

 

Author's Chapter Notes:

This is a commission for one of my patrons~ Thank you for the support!


If you enjoy my writing, consider pledging to my Patreon~ patreon.com/cursecrazy For just $2/month you get early access to these stories and more!


Or, consider just buying me a coffee~ ko-fi.com/cursecrazy


 



Her dorm room was complete, if it could be called a “room” at all. Move-in day had been especially stressful for Piper, a freshman who faced more challenges than just beginning college, but nearly everything had been arranged how she wanted it. Her desk, her laptop, her dresser, her bookshelf -- all arranged atop a separate desk that rose high above the dorm floor like a lowriser, modeled to fit Piper’s four-inch scale. The obstacles ahead of her were mighty, but a brave and optimistic spirit supported the shrunken student, taking pride in even these small accomplishments.

 

Piper wiped the sweat from her brow. She would collapse into bed, if she had one. “Where is she…?” the brunette wondered, initially watching the door opposite of her across the room, before turning to look outside the window at her desk. Her mother had promised to dash to the front office and retrieve her bed, the one missing piece of furniture. Piper expected her to have returned, but before she could worry, the door creaked open.

 

“Sweetie? I’m coming in~” It was a motherly voice that peeped into the room, but not the familiar sing-song tone Piper knew. The face that then entered the room confirmed that this was not her mother, but another’s. “Andrea? Hm?”

 

The mom stepped in carrying two boxes, glancing around the small square of a living space in search of Piper’s roommate. Both families had been moving in over the course of the day, with Andrea and Piper having met at orientation, but neither having met the other’s parents. Piper could see some resemblance, primarily from their blonde hair, but this woman’s bob was brighter with highlights and trimmed more compactly. She wore ankle-revealing jeans and sandals, as well as a minty top with a deep v-collar that her sunglasses were clipped to.

 

Piper felt her corner of the room shiver when the mother bent forward and dropped the bins onto the floor. When she stood upright, she scanned the room again with her hands at her hips, as if one scan had not been enough. Piper realized that her tiny frame had gone unnoticed, a sensation she had become familiar with over the past two years.

 

“A-Andrea will be right back,” Piper chimed in a half-shout. She lifted herself up onto her toes, an arm stretched high in a gesture towards the mom. “Uh-- hi, by the way! My name’s Piper!”

 

The mom blinked, turning back around towards the chirp she heard. It was like a baby bird, but every word articulated and announced. When her eyes fell onto Piper, she felt herself rise up like a float, instinctively alarmed. “Goodness! You surprised me!” she giggled after her gasp, placing a hand over her heart. Her blue eyes opened wide in curiosity, absorbing the sight before her. “Piper, you said? You must be Andrea’s roommate. The tiny one.”

 

Piper bit her lip behind a smile, rolling back onto the flats of her feet. “That’s right,” she admitted, though as the only roommate of Andrea’s, the tiny descriptor seemed unnecessary. “And that must make you Andrea’s mom. It’s nice to meet you!”

 

“Oh, can I not pass as her sister anymore?” The mom giggled behind closed lips, nearing closer towards the desk. Her eyes darted across the miniature furniture that made for a humble home, but her vision always revolved around Piper. “You’re right, though~ I’m Zoe. I thought Andrea would be here, but…”

 

“She was here earlier, um,” Piper answered, meekly moving further from the desk’s edge as the gargantuan woman ahead approached. The slap of giant sandals against the floor rattled the desk with each step, ending only when Zoe stood tall over the shrunken student, eclipsing the lightbulb behind her. Piper continued through a shiver, “Sh-She said some girls from the dance team needed her to fill something out.”

 

“Oh, I see~ She’s usually quite busy.” Zoe grinned, draping her left arm under her chest. “Then she’ll likely be gone for a bit.” Her hand crept onto the desk’s edge, situated there with casual attention. The nails, painted with a shimmering purple gradient, all clacked against the wood in a wave, inching closer to the center with each beat. “That gives us a little time together, doesn’t it?”

 

Piper swallowed, her yellow eyes darting between the encroaching fingers and the looming face above. Another pace backwards put her against her own desk with little elsewhere to stray. Zoe’s aura was stifling, exerted purely from her towering presence and her trickling fingers. Overwhelmed by this atmosphere, Piper choked on her reply, and thus Zoe was unimpeded to continue.

 

“I was a dancer, too. Can you tell?” Zoe asked, posturing herself even taller. It was enough added height to make Piper buckle slightly, as though fearing a collapse. The response made Zoe hum with pleasure, encouraged to go further. She posed, her chest ushered forward and her hips pushed back, both physical features that Piper imagined would be more than enough at a normal scale. When shown off by a giant, the confidence displayed weighed heavily on Piper, an average girl that shied away from sports and competition.

 

“I’ll take your silence as a yes,” Zoe joked, poking at the pause that had persisted from Piper. Though still overwhelmed by the enormous mom, Piper shared in a chuckle while stroking her elbow, still unable to speak. Zoe carried on, leaning forward far over the desk until her smile hung angled above Piper, her breasts swept onto the desk as if invading it. “Don’t be embarrassed, you’re very cute yourself~ I’m so glad, actually, that my daughter will have such an adorable roommate.”

 

Piper could no longer pretend to laugh, now having to lean away as if cowering. She asserted her feelings then, deciding to stand straight and seriously. “I…” she swallowed; speaking up to a woman so massive was harder than she expected. “I… appreciate th-the compliment…” Her eyes strayed away from the blue that analyzed her. “But, i-it’s a little insulting to call shrunken people cute… N-Not that I’m offended--”

 

“Hah! Ohh, that’s right~” Zoe hid her laughter again behind a hand, but that which was on the desk had subtly moved closer. “There’s a whole language for talking to tinies now, isn’t there? Hmhm… How long have you been like this, Piper?”

 

Piper stuttered, slapped once by the remark of tinies, and then again by the entire lack of an apology. Yet, when asked a question, her politeness proceeded with a reply, “Two years… A lot of students and staff at my school caught the disease…” She recollected that month and how strange it all was for her normal life to slip away. She would finish school through virtual classes, but that life was too sedimentary, hence her nosedive into college living. The timing was perfect, as the school offered a generous grant for shrunken victims that attended.

 

“Two years? That’s not very long~” Zoe was unabashedly entertained with this knowledge, her hips swaying gently from side to side as she leaned yet even closer. Her breathing, she noticed, was enough to ruffle Piper’s brown hair; with a huff out her nose, she made the girl flinch intentionally. “You’re very brave for coming all this way, in a world where someone-- anyone, could just… snatch you up…”

 

A knock at the door immediately sprung Zoe off the desk and to a proper stance. Piper was still backed into her desk when the giant woman was pulled away, shaken by the interaction, but there was a relief to her discomfort. A cheery and mature voice spoke into the dorm, “Piper~ I’ve returned!” It was Diane, Piper’s mother, that opened the door with her back. Held carefully in both hands was a model bed, the very one that Piper had been missing. “It’s so hectic down at the office, but you can-- oh? Excuse me, you are…?”

 

Zoe left the desk to introduce herself. “I’m Andrea’s mom, Zoe,” she greeted, taking the center of the room. “I was just dropping some things off here for my daughter when I noticed your own. She’s so charming!”

 

Diane giggled as she moved past Zoe on her way to the desk. Her approach onto a shrunken person was far more delicate and concerned, much to Piper’s appreciation, who smiled genuinely at the interruption. “H-Hey mom,” Piper greeted, her trembling coming to a calm. Like an airdrop from a helicopter, her bed was neatly placed into her living space, the weight of the furniture nonexistent in the grasp of someone normal sized.

 

“There, dear. Sorry for the wait!” Diane apologized, bowing her head after stepping back from the desk. “You were entertaining Miss Zoe, then?”

 

Piper stuttered too slowly to explain -- Zoe interjected. “Very entertained. She was just telling me about her condition and how excited she is to start college!” After getting Diane to smile and sigh warmly, Zoe subtly turned aside and lowered her volume. “I’m sorry about what happened,” she added solemnly, “this must be a lot.”

 

“It’s been a journey,” Diane confessed just as quietly, glancing back at her daughter. “But she’s strong and smart -- just needs help from other people.”

 

“Well Andrea and I will be happy to help,” Zoe assured her. With both their backs turned to Piper, Zoe crossed her arms behind her waist. With them together, she signalled to Piper with a flash of her fingernails, rolling in taps like they had at the desk. “I’m sure this situation can be a handful… If it were up to me, I would never want to let her go.”

 

Diane sighed, “Thank you for understanding. I’m glad there’s folks nearby that can be supportive.”

 

Piper wished to disagree, but her mother’s smile mirrored by Zoe’s seemed too pure to disrupt. Yet, she could not shake off the chills this other woman gave her. The air felt colder to be alone with her, but she wondered how much of that had been baseless paranoia. In any regard, her hesitation anchored her, and her attempts at drawing her mother’s attention failed as the two moms enjoyed a conversation.

 

As easily as that, Zoe had drained the clock. Diane gasped at the time on her watch, “Ah, the sitter-- I really ought to leave so I can let her go home on time.” With added haste, Diane returned to the desk, kneeling down with a finger pressed to her puckered lips. She gave it a kiss, then offered the tip out to Piper -- their little ritual. “Goodbye, sweetie. I’ll be back in two weeks, okay?”

 

Piper could still say little, slowly kissing the finger before letting it drift out from her grasp. “R-Right. I’ll see you then. B-But--”

 

“I’ll call! I promise, I’ll call tonight before you go to bed!” Diane laughed, lifting away and headed towards the hall. She waved from the door as she and Zoe closed it from either side. “Goodbye~ And thank you again, Zoe. Bye~”

 

“Bye-bye…” Zoe giggled, eager to hear the click of the door’s lock. She held the knob for another moment, listening to the footsteps hurry away. Once they were gone, she turned her attention back directly onto Piper, quietly sighing in the newfound silence. Her smile hadn’t faded, and even curled sharper as she again approached the desk.

 

Piper coughed. “Err, I-I think Andrea might be--” She stopped, cut off by a footfall. Zoe neared closer, yet Piper was trying to tell her to leave. “Zoe! Could you please--” Another uncaring footfall, within range to shake the desk. Piper stuttered, “I-I want you to leave! Miss-- eep!” A stomp, hard and cold, meant to end the whimpering. Piper collapsed to her knees, hugging her body as she struggled to look up, “M-Ma’am…!

 

“Mmm, that is so precious to hear from a tiny squeaker~” Zoe was at the desk, pressuring Piper with her intimidating height. “You can keep referring to me as ma’am, Piper. It’s only right you show respect to someone this much bigger than you.”

 

Piper glared, but still her body shivered in distress. “... A-Alright… You’re starting to freak me out…” She closed her eyes, but when she next looked up, Zoe had turned again so that the back of her jeans imposed upon Piper like a mighty wall. Cast under its shadow, Piper gazed at the ass, realizing then that it was descending. Zoe’s fingers, slender and strong, lifted up on each asscheek, propping it up so that she could claim half of the desk as her seat. Piper wished it was a joke, but its unrelenting approach forced her into a cry as she dashed away from under the mom.

 

Zoe dropped her weight on the desk intentionally, her head aimed over her shoulder so she could watch the student panic out from her shadow. The heavy impact tripped Piper as she ran, causing her to collapse onto the neatly-made bed that had just been brought in. It was a soft landing, a result far better than being sat on, but Piper was ever unnerved, twisting in the sheets until the blanket acted like a shield. She was in awe with Zoe, gazing up the mountain-like body that had decidedly conquered her living space. Her weight was notable even from a distance, found in the details such as how her jeans stretched by the fat of her thigh, or how the wood creaked whenever she shifted. At the angle Piper was in, there was no easy, polite way of looking at someone so big.

 

Piper spat, “You can’t sit here! Th-This is my room…!”

 

“Are you going to move me?” Zoe teased. “You’re welcome to try~” Of course, this challenge went unaccepted. Piper trembled at the idea of even attempting. This, however, was no fun for Zoe. “C’mon… Should I show you how to move someone? It’s really easy~”

 

Zoe’s hand closest to Piper crawled towards her, first afloat in the air before the nails tickled across the wooden plain like an animal. Piper pulled the blanket higher to her chest as the fingers approached, but once they were in range, she kicked at the knuckles. “Stop! Stop!” she demanded, but her little blows could barely nudge the fingers. With a subdued snicker, Zoe then plucked the sheet from Piper’s arms, tugging her up out of the bed with it before she let go. Falling flat on the desk, Piper looked up to see the blanket be hoisted far away, discarded somewhere on the other side of the giant mom.

 

Then, a loud crack -- the snap of a structure. Zoe had spontaneously raised a finger and then rammed it behind where Piper laid, impaling the bed and snapping it in half. That was all it took to destroy the small symbol of safety, defiling both the mattress and its railing. Piper flipped onto her back and despaired at the sight, shooting forward onto her knees and clambering closer to the remains, where the purple-tipped finger stood. To draw out an extra squeak, Zoe twisted her finger, grinding parts of the bed into dust-sized debris.

 

“Oops. They’ll have to make a new toy for you to sleep in, hmm~” Zoe’s callous remark brought tears to Piper’s eyes, but soon after did the hand return to claim her. A wall of fingers suddenly blocked Piper from the ruined bed, which then swept her closer to Zoe. No matter how Piper tried, she could not surmount the hand, carried by it until she was pressed against her jeans, a barrier of coarse material that covered an otherwise welcoming softness. The hand and its long nails caged her against what she learned was a thigh, leaving her no room to pull away. Despite a hard push against the leg to power past Zoe, the one hand was more than capable of keeping her pinned, exerting no effort all the while.

 

Zoe stood off the desk, taking Piper along with her. The claw-like hand tangled around the tiny body; two fingers disabled her arms, another went between her legs. Though it was a loose enough grip for Piper to possibly slip free from, she would not dare attempt that while being whisked across the room. Held upside-down, she was forced to watch the distant floor zoom past as she was taken wherever this mom wanted to have her.

 

Put me down! I-I’m scared, I’m scared-- eeiiiieee!” Piper’s demands were literally tossed aside with her as Zoe discarded the student onto the lone bed in the room. The shrunken body bounced along the plush comforter, rolling across its flatness with so little weight that the sheets remained undisturbed. Dazed by such a harsh tumble, Piper struggled to stand, an effort she gave up on after looking at the towering, topless woman.

 

A heavy load of fabric was unpinched from her colorful fingers -- Zoe’s shirt, undone from over her head. The change of clothes did not alter that greedy smile, but it did brighten her cheeks with the heat of desire. She enjoyed being marveled at for the goddess she wanted to be, cherishing that her breasts brought both fear and awe to this inferior woman. Her bra, elegant with its lace design and cool black color, was undone afterwards, cascading off her rotund breasts and gently landing in front of Piper, who remained stunned in silence. Her agape mouth followed Zoe’s hands as they tucked into the jeans, pulling down on the sides while her hips shimmied free from their tightness. Once slipped off her leg, the pants were added to the pile of clothes, creating a mound of fabric taller than the woman she had cornered.

 

“My daughter’s bed must look so huge to you,” Zoe teased, her posture straight and solid in front of Piper. “But it’s quite small to me. Poor Andrea has to sleep in something so narrow. Why, my whole body would just take up all of it, wouldn’t it…?”

 

Piper was adequately threatened by these remarks, but no forewarning could help her dash away. The entrance of the mother’s mass hitting the bed caused Piper to be thrown into the air once more, accentuating the dizziness that plagued her. She had barely grasped the sight of a mighty knee hiked up before she was tossed around side to side, at the mercy of Zoe’s repositioning. Even when the shifting settled, any minute movement from Zoe was enough to threaten Piper’s balance, of which she had yet to regain.

 

With no escape planned out, Piper resorted to a mad scramble. On all-fours, she ran up the bed towards the pillows, attempting to escape the human tidal wave that was Zoe laying down. The shadow swept ahead of her; Piper looked back, a scream at the tip of her tongue as she studied the mountainous woman descending after her. Boulder-sized tits swayed like wrecking balls in the air, and cutting blue eyes targeted her from directly above, supplemented by a razor grin. Piper had kept running, but she was blind to the hand placed ahead of her, tripping into the fingers with a triggered shriek.

 

“Where were you going? To hide under the pillows?” Zoe asked, every word eerily calm and in control. Her exposed body hung like a canopy supported by her arms and knees, her honed physique unabashedly on display. A finger strayed from the wall she had made, reaching out to stroke Piper’s cheek like a pet. Of course, this was met with a double-handed slap to force the digit away, but Zoe retaliated with a giggle. “There’s nowhere you can go, Piper. I take what I want, and that’s that. Don’t you like being wanted~?”

 

Piper growled, pushing off the palm when the hand tried to grab at her. She rolled backwards, but away; when flipped onto her feet, she sought another route to flee, and thus the road ahead was her only option. Desperate to get away, she decided to charge underneath the gigantic body, abandoning logical sense. The body above could absolutely collapse on top of her, but running forward was all she could try, hopeless as it may be. Terrified the entire time, Piper dashed past the gate-like arms and underneath the behemoth breasts, rushing towards the opposite side of the bed.

 

If nothing else, this attempt was worthy of Zoe’s amusement. “There’s definitely no hiding there,” she chuckled, ducking her head lower in order to watch the tiny woman sprint in her shadow. It was tempting to just fall on top of Piper mid-run, to overwhelm her underneath her enormous belly or maybe pin her directly under the crotch of her panties. But she humored the effort, up until Piper was at her feet. The pair of up-turned soles closed the gap between them like two awkward doors shutting together; Piper’s path was blocked that easily.

 

Before Zoe could sneak in another mocking comment, she felt a tickle on her feet. Piper, unwilling to give in, was climbing over the foot impeding her. The act disgusted her, having to mount the wrinkled sole of an older woman. The scent and feel were not lost upon her, as Zoe had worked up a sweat throughout the day helping her daughter move in. That labor now manifested in a wet obstacle Piper fell face-first in while attempting to cross, yet this trial would achieve her nothing. Once her body was up on the sole and about to leap away, the foot began to rise, so quickly that Piper was forced to grip between the toes for support as she let loose a horrified yell.

 

Piper closed her eyes, opening them only when the motion had stopped. She nervously peeked from the foot muscle her face had been tucked into, realizing she was still hoisted in the air. She looked back and up the slender leg, which was now a narrow road that went straight to Zoe’s uplifted rear like a suspended bridge. With the balance and pose of a dancer, Zoe held Piper with her foot, situated in a crawl-like pose on the bed. Her head twisted to enjoy Piper’s reaction, peering past a lock of her blonde hair.

 

“That way won’t work either,” Zoe stated. “You’re not a very bright student, are you? You really did float into this school on that grant, hmm~” As she spoke, her leg raised higher, and her back curved smoothly to compensate. Piper felt her body slipping towards the heel, but she could only scamper back so far. The incline soon became too steep and too slick, and so Piper fell, bumping off the round heel and onto the calf. Her legs became wheels as she rapidly hurried down the slope, eventually stumbling up Zoe’s thigh. Her fall came to a plush end when she rammed into the ass ahead of her, thrown into the firm behind where her grasp could finally latch onto the black underwear for some semblance of safety.

 

The laughter Piper’s impact had stirred nearly shook her from the cliff that was Zoe’s ass. “Mm, getting playful~?” Zoe moaned, rocking her rear side to side. Piper was nearly flung off, her tiny voice begging for it to stop as she clung tighter to the panties. “Whenever you’re done screaming, you can appreciate this huge ass however you’d like~ Wouldn’t this all be better if you cooperated? Because I’m not going to stop, in any case…”

 

Piper breathed heavily, though each gasp pained her knowing she was inhaling the air of a giant woman’s ass. Never had the experience of being shrunken so small been this humiliating, her rights and justices as a person cast aside so devilishly. Her blood boiled, she wished to stand up for herself, but how could she? Zoe was utterly playing with her, unphased by anything she attempted. Even now, ridiculously, she had no choice but to hug a hill-sized ass cheek, encouraged by her oppressor to sink into its flesh. Piper refused, but as always, her opinion did not matter.

 

A hand slammed into her, smacking the skin of Zoe’s ass hard enough to create a sudden clap. Piper’s scream was drowned by the spank, but her agony was real; her back burned after being struck hard by an enormous hand, knocking the life out of her. In a limp state, she nearly peeled off the ass and fell to the bed, but Zoe had other arrangements. Sharp nails tenderly enveloped Piper as Zoe lifted her off her butt, swinging her around to her front while the rest of the gigantic body settled into a more comfortable seat.

 

When Piper came to, she found herself bound tight in a fist. She pushed down on the fingers that came up to her chest, grunting as she did, to no avail. Her waist was securely locked down, preventing her from getting away. The only sight she was allowed was that in front of her, that of a wanting expression blown up to billboard-size. Zoe’s smile puckered, blowing a breath of minty air that was a forceful gust for Piper, capable of tripping her if she was not so tightly held.

 

There was a thick silence, either party waiting for the other to react. It was Zoe to crack first, her smile shivering wider. “Call me ma’am,” she said. “I love hearing that from little women like you. It’s so respectful~”

 

“Y-You’re… a cunt!” Piper spat, but with no confidence -- her speech rattled tepidly, tears dotted her eyes yet again. She was mad, mad beyond reason; in a rage, she hunched forward and gnawed at Zoe’s knuckle, biting hard into the skin. It was a vicious act, savage in style, yet even this barbaric resistance was but an exciting sting to the giant mother.

 

“That is so precious,” Zoe cooed, insulting the desperation writhing in her hand. “Frisky, aren’t you? Hmm, would it be fair for me to bite you back…?”

 

The threat instantly made Piper cease, her jaw unhinging from the skin while drool still seeped at the sides. She shook her head, “No! No!” but the mouth approached still, forfeiting its curve in favor of opening large and wide. Clean, healthy teeth revealed themselves like an arsenal, marching forward regardless of how Piper wished they wouldn’t. She squirmed and shouted, but the abyss ahead of her always encroached, soon overtaking her pitiful upper body. Piper begged, pleading directly to the pink tentacle of a tongue that lashed in front of her, but the lips closed and sealed her in darkness.

 

The darkness first spurred a scream from Piper, but it was the tongue’s assault that drew a series of shrieks. Saliva slapped her from all sides, unable to be beat back. Humidity drowned her voice, making every breath harder to regain. The warmth was overwhelming, and when it threatened to be too much for Piper, she was rescued from it. She was whipped back into the open world where the air chilled her wet body, no freer than she once was. Gasps for air were burdened by that strong minty scent, and then wasted in a babbled attempt to be spared from any further abuse.

 

But Zoe had only begun to enjoy herself fully. She admired her own saliva and how it coated the small woman, genuinely listening to every squeak Piper had to offer. She savored every word, every wish made to her. The evil of her deeds was not lost on her, but a core part of her excitement. It was very well true that she could stop her selfishness at any time, but living so powerfully by dominating these weaker, tiny people was a thrill that nothing else could compare to. Her face burned with frenzy, her eyes glazed with desire, and her free hand tickled towards her thighs.

 

A bubbly giggle leaked from Zoe’s lips as she licked them clean, “Scared of a little kiss? You poor, poor thing…” She shook her head so that a stray, sweat-soaked strand of hair would be thrown out of her eyes, clearing the vision she had on Piper. “I’ll warm you up to my big kisses. These are treats that you should appreciate~”

 

“No…” Piper shivered, the will to fight drained from her except for one outstretched arm for defense. A giggle signalled the pounce of lips, which enveloped the tiny body faster than before. With even less hesitation, the tongue madly ran up and down Piper’s form, painfully dragging at her as if she were a lollipop. The tongue would curl around her shape and suck, releasing her for just a moment before lapping at her all over again. Each series of licks massaged out another unique scream, much to Zoe’s delight, as though she was unlocking a hidden depth of flavor. All while Piper suffered, she endured the melody of a motherly hum, a bemoaning tone that vibrated the gum-lined cavern but was, in reality, a gentle tune reminiscent of a lullaby.

 

Piper was removed, but not with her shirt. She was slow to realize but just as shocked to discover her bra exposed. The shirt she had been wearing, one she had decided on for its supposed “good luck” for moving day, had been tugged off of her in the chaos. She searched frantically for it while her arms hugged her chest, but Zoe showed it to her, there at the tip of her exposed tongue. Completely soaked flat, the little piece of fabric looked nothing more than just a persistent scrap of food.

 

“G-Give that back…! Please, Zoe!” Piper pleaded with the monstrous mouth, one arm pathetically reaching out to retrieve it. Zoe would not allow that, instead having the shirt drop off the tongue in a glob of saliva. The fabric descended into a splash atop Zoe’s chest, plastered to the side of one boob. Zoe chuckled at Piper’s dismay, but said nothing else, eager to disrobe her doll further.

 

A thumb jabbed at Piper’s back, scratching to get under the hook of her bra. She squealed, lurching forward as far as she could, but unable to get away as the bra pulled back on her. No twisting or turning could stop Zoe as she eventually snapped through the support. Piper winced as her last piece of cover was pulled up away from between two log-sized fingers pinched together. Only her arms could conceal her breasts, but these, too, were pulled aside by grabby fingers that overpowered her. Never having been strong or athletic, Piper was entirely vulnerable to whatever the curious eyes above her wanted.

 

A heavy, hot breath washed over Piper -- it spoke volumes to her, but Zoe would make herself clear. “Call me ma’am,” she ordered. “You’re just a tiny runt of life in my hands. Know your place and listen to me when I tell you to do something.”

 

Piper stuttered, paralyzed by intimidation. Despite the brutal intent behind Zoe’s words, the mother always spoke evenly, not wrought with rage or disappointment. The lack of emotional intensity reeled Piper into the reality she faced, that she was not in any position to argue to urge compromise. As a speck of a human, she was just a thing to Zoe, to be selected and used. This was no dynamic between one person and another, but between a woman and her toy that refused to cooperate. Piper’s heart was shattered by this fact, and her muscles fell limp from weakness.

 

Zoe smiled at how faint she had made the woman in her fist, taking great pleasure in her defeat. “There, there… I’ll give you lots of purpose,” she assured Piper, her constricting fingers uncoiling enough so that she could stroke the shrunken woman’s shuddering body. She poked at Piper’s chest, the small lumps both completely swallowed by a lone fingertip. “Did you shrink here, too?” Zoe giggled. “Oh, this must be embarrassing. Are your boobs even there? Hello~?”

 

Piper shrieked as her breasts were pinched together uncaringly. “Stop it, stop it!” she begged, but that encouraged Zoe to massage them with greater roughness. She found a pulse with how she pulled and pushed at the little skin, continuing with her abuse while audibly pitying the tiny chest.

 

“Compared to you, I’ve got tits to spare,” Zoe teased. “I would share with you if I could. Wouldn’t it be nice to have big, juicy tits, Piper?” She held the woman level with her chest, centering her with an erect nipple. Piper veered away, but she was perpetually brought closer, no matter how she complained. Then, all at once, Piper was shoved head-first into the fatty flesh, her face succumbing to the softness. A shout for mercy was absolutely muffled while she was driven deep into the skin. “See?” Zoe laughed, riled up into minor twitches and shakes. “Maybe if you were my daughter, this is what you could have inherited. But I would never raise a pathetic tiny. No, no~ Only champions in my family. Little losers like you end up like this.

 

Piper became desperate, risking suffocation if she didn’t pry herself free from the breast. A second wind invigorated her into a new series of scrambled twists and punches, but the fat was too much, having consumed too much of her. When she was finally released, it was a temporary relief before she was propelled into the other breast, this time with her body impressed flat against the globe. Zoe began stroking her nipple with Piper, dragging her limp frame in a circle around it. Held in such a way allowed Piper to slap and kick at Zoe -- allowed, as it was what Zoe wanted, to feel that relentless, pointless attack against her.

 

“I-I can’t breathe-- please, Zoe, I-- ma’am!” Piper cried, her words messily staggered. “Ma’am, ma’am, please-- I-I can’t! This is too mu--”

 

Yes,” Zoe moaned, almost a cheer. “Ohh… Keep calling me that, tiny. Say it over and over~”

 

“... M-Ma’am!” Piper submitted, wiping a tear-striped cheek against the pillowy skin. She mumbled it, then repeated herself louder to be heard, “Ma’am! Please, ma’am, you’re killing me…! Ma’am!” She had prayed that kneeling to this odd demand would save her, but in truth, it had only broken the dam within Zoe.

 

Stirred into supreme selfishness, Zoe’s restraints were unbuckled. She released Piper from her breast, only to seal her somewhere else. She savored the exhaustion apparent on the small woman before shoving her between her thighs, squeezing her legs together in a strangle-tight hug. Piper barely had the breath left to cough at this point, but her fears were forever on the rise. The decorative bow of black panties stared back at her, the underwear itself almost as submerged by thick flesh as she was. There was no denying the musk in the air, an aroma that had been developing over the course of Zoe’s unbridaled arousal, and had been unleashed by the intrusion of two probing fingers.

 

Zoe rose onto her knees, putting the trapped Piper into a perilous position where she would fall had she not been hugged by the thighs. The mattress bounced and whined as Zoe succumbed to a rhythm of lust, her fingers diving into her panties with a ruthless pace. Piper flinched away from the action, but could not ignore what was happening. She stared up the tower-like being that was Zoe, merely an observer to this colossal woman and her masturbation. High above, she heard the howl of increasing moans; occasionally, a dark expression would be angled down at her, flashing a sinister smile that almost seemed to speak gratitude.

 

Sweat encased Piper -- humiliating, but it presented an opportunity. Using the wetness as lube, Piper twisted her body in the crevice of thighs, gradually unscrewing herself from the trap. Her hands sank into the flesh in her effort to push free, all her attention honed onto this attempt to escape, but doing so was a mistake. Her cycle of begging had ceased, and so Zoe heard no more chirps of “ma’am” squeaking out from between her legs. It was this that drew her attention to Piper, as well as the attention of one unbeatable finger.

 

Zoe inhaled deep as her finger pushed back down onto Piper -- not to trap her again, but to slide her further up to her crotch. She felt the student spasm against her finger, wildly flailing against it; Zoe giggled, for even this slow, gentle push from a single digit overpowered Piper, ushering her closer and closer. Her inhale spiked when the student was fully pressed into the wall of black, urged hard into the soft lips on the other side. All anew did Piper fight to combat this abuse, but her panicking was driving Zoe’s lust, tickling her into an eruption of laughs and moans.

 

“Is it too much~? Are you drowning~?” Zoe gasped joyfully, her entire body lifting and dropping to the tempo of her fingers. She massaged her clit intensely, but found even better success putting the unwilling head of Piper directly against the spot. Responding to such excitement, Zoe hunched forward and pushed harder, forgetting if tiny humans had limits to how much they could endure, and only laughing when she felt desperate tugs and pulls at her underwear, signalling that very limit. She eased the pressure, just enough to let herself breathe -- only herself, not Piper. In this break, Piper had not even the air to yell, instead weakly falling limp in Zoe’s grasp, vaguely gesturing for it all to end.

 

“God, I want to crush you~” Zoe swore, having taken a moment to appreciate how fatigued this had left Piper. She was still not complete, if her engine-like fingers’ ceaseless motion was any indication. Piper expected as much, but she did not predict being released, entirely let go from both Zoe’s painted nails and her constricting thighs. The fall was too sudden to even react to; Piper struck the comforter with a bounce, left flat on her back beneath the looming titan.

 

The plush ground was no sanctuary, but more akin to a burial ground. Piper watched hopelessly as the mother positioned herself in a crawl hanging over her once again, but this time, it was her crotch that was perfectly centered over her body. Zoe latched onto the meager headboard for support, applying much of weight against it as her hips took aim. Piper squirmed, but lacked any stamina to escape or even beg. Yet, when the panties-clad cunt above came crashing down, she released a sharp scream of horror before being squished into a void of softness.

 

“Mmmm, nnnh~” Zoe hummed with sheer delight as she drove her crotch deep into the mattress. The flailing desperation of a tiny woman underneath her was more stimulation than what any mechanical toy could produce. Every touch and squirm was organic, the very real attempts of a woman fighting for her life. The mad scene below was nothing like Zoe’s expression of bliss, her face warm and dotted with sweat as she grew more heated by the moment.

 

Zoe’s hip lifted, revealing a trickle of excrement that had bled through her panties and left a blotch around Piper’s shape. Piper waved aimlessly, blinded by both the wetness and the reveal of light. She stuttered, unable to speak with so much oozing over her face, but she was clearly begging, pleading up to a goddess she could not then perceive. “I-I c-can’t breathe!” she finally managed to cry. “S-Stop this…! I’ll d-die…!”

 

“Tough it out,” Zoe callously replied, her grin undefeated. “Be a big girl and deal with it… You shouldn’t have looked so cute…~” Her tone swayed with an appetite for more, her body feeling heavier as if pulled to Piper’s pathetic position. Watching the shrunken woman weeze and twist revved her arousal, and like a broken bridge, her weight once again collapsed onto the mattress. She laughed upon hearing Piper squeak in despair, that frantic roll of “no”s and a final “please.” Zoe’s head flung back in joy while her crotch smothered Piper again, in this instance grinding side to side in order to apply even greater pressure.

 

Zoe lifted, then dropped; lifted, dropped. Gradually, this pace hastened, a humping motion that bombarded Piper relentlessly. In the gaps of relief where Zoe’s crotch was raised, Piper was often bounced up with it, partially stuck to the moist fabric or otherwise thrown into the air by the mattress. She could scramble in her attempts to run loose and end this humiliation even a second sooner, but Zoe’s descent was rapid and unbeatable, her size too overwhelming to conveniently escape from. When Piper did manage to make meager inches of distance up the bed, Zoe simply pushed her back into position, a ram-like finger forcing her down.

 

“Are you trying to annoy me?” Zoe asked, her voice now whip-like. She was in control, the world was her’s, and there was even less room for empathy in her swelling, beating heart. Piper’s humanity had been flattened to her, and she saw little more than an uncooperative object. “Don’t piss me off, tiny. I could grind you into dust with my fingers… I could make you an ugly stain at the bottom of my foot… Is that what you prefer?” Zoe reared back on the bed with Piper still pinned under her, allowing just her bare tits and up to poke out from under her muff. Her glare weighed nearly as heavy as her actual weight; “Are you listening?!” she growled.

 

Piper shivered, barely able to open her eyes. The titan that pressed down on her with such crushing intensity was but a blur in her vision, as though she were genuinely staring up at a god-like figure that was blindingly radiant. With Zoe’s growl came a shake of her whole body, which pushed out a precious puff of air from her lungs. “Nooo!” she wailed in response, shaking her head vigorously so that the gesture could be seen. “I-I don’t want-- I don’t want to be cr-crushed--”

 

“Ohh-ho, what you want is meaningless,” Zoe belittled. “I’m bigger, older, and much stronger. You give me what I want. If I decide to crush you into my pussy then that’s just what happens~” As an example of this, Zoe rolled her crotch further over Piper, submerging her for a few hectic seconds before relieving the rioting woman. She giggled, her arousal reaching new limits. “If you give a shit about wanting to live, then live long enough to be a good, sturdy toy for Miss Zoe. Isn’t that better, hm? Better to be a nice, long-lasting toy than just some bug I get bored with. I’m just kissing you, is that really so bad of me? Are you really so ungrateful?”

 

Piper pulled at the panties in hopes of prying herself free, or at least into a more comfortable position. Her ribs were wearing thin, her legs completely numb. The pain spiralled in her head, made even dizzier by the thick aroma constantly expelled from the mother’s hole. The scent was inescapable, a steam that was difficult to breathe in, as if Zoe’s immense weight was not suffocating enough. All of her senses were dominated by this woman, truly putting her in the perspective of some emotionless, abused toy. The dimness in her eyes spoke as much, her pupils glazed over from stress.

 

The muff was upon Piper again, but from within the confines of the panties was a bulging presence. Zoe’s fingers, tucked into the underwear, were rapidly at work pinching and pulling at her clit. This pummeled Piper even further, as though she were challenged by an invisible foe. Her screams for mercy went unheard, drowned underneath the howl that was Zoe’s moaning. The entire bed rocked as the mother gave up any remaining restraints, unlocking a brutish series of humps that slammed on top of Piper repeatedly. With her other hand, Zoe maintained an iron grip on the headboard, which banged into the wall as she used it to support her unleashed behavior. The blanket curled from the swirling motions, and a puddle formed around Piper from the excess wetness.

 

“Horrible girl…” Zoe teased. “Making me do this… on my own daughter’s bed… She deserves only the best, unlike you, tiny. You get a bed that I can just break with a finger, but a real woman gets all of this.” She bodied Piper again with her weight, accenting her heated remarks. “You’re making me ruin her sheets before she even moves in… What an awful toy. Are you making fun of me? My family? You’re insignificant to big people, you know. This is the best way for someone like you to contribute to normal people. Get used to this.”

 

The vile that spun from Zoe had come from her burning-hot gut, a sense of power that could not be replicated in any other way. Her arousal was drowning a little person, someone she deemed useless to society. She felt empowered giving Piper a purpose, to be a stimulating toy whose will to live was a commodity, a form of entertainment meant to pleasure a giant, greedy woman. Zoe’s speech, as radical as it was, was a lullaby -- the final words heard as Piper descended into unconsciousness. Her body lay like a ragdoll under Zoe’s continued playing, rolled back and forth by a steamroller of a cunt, only spasming when the pressure flared and she swore she would be snapped in half.

 

Zoe’s humping and Piper’s suffering finally culminated in an explosive finish. All of Zoe’s weight dropped hard onto Piper, digging her into the mattress until its softness was entirely expended. Zoe whistled with laughter as her orgasm ran over Piper, the manifestation of her godly pleasure threatening to drown the tiny, motionless thing that was left under her. “Good girl, yes~” the mother moaned, her head and back arced for maximum push. Her hips swiveled from side to side, and once she had momentum, Zoe rolled onto her back and collapsed flat facing up. Piper, of course, was grabbed and rolled along with her, practically suplexed into this new position. Here, Zoe used both hands to press the soaked Piper deeper into her crotch, forcefully massaging her head into the fabric-guarded lips in order to unweave any remaining ecstasy still knotted inside. To this beat, Zoe’s heat deescalated, the tightness of her breathing now gasping exhales that vented her overheated system. Zoe was complete, perfectly stretched across the bed too short for her, sunbathing in bliss -- Piper twitched near-lifelessly, her motions only serving to shiver her into a slide down the groin and wedged between thick thighs.

Chapter End Notes:


 


The second half will be posted in a few days~


If you enjoy my writing, consider pledging to my Patreon~ patreon.com/cursecrazy For just $2/month you get early access to these stories and more!


Or, consider just buying me a coffee~ ko-fi.com/cursecrazy