[Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Piper has settled into her new college dorm in spite of the challenges she faces as a victim of a shrinking disease. She encounters her roommate's mother, who makes a lasting impression before she's passed on to her daughter. A commission for one of my patrons.

(If you enjoy my writing, consider pledging to my Patreon~ patreon.com/cursecrazy For just $2/month you get early access to these stories and more!

Or, consider just buying me a coffee~ ko-fi.com/cursecrazy )

 


Rated: R
Categories: Breasts, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Humiliation, Insertion, Lesbians, Maternal Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: FF/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes
Word count: 12995 Read: 21354
Published: July 18 2020 Updated: July 21 2020
Story Notes:

 

1. Part I by Curse Crazy [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (7910 words)

This is a commission for one of my patrons~ Thank you for the support!


If you enjoy my writing, consider pledging to my Patreon~ patreon.com/cursecrazy For just $2/month you get early access to these stories and more!


Or, consider just buying me a coffee~ ko-fi.com/cursecrazy


 



2. Part II by Curse Crazy [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (5085 words)

This is a commission for one of my patrons~ Thank you for the support!


If you enjoy my writing, consider pledging to my Patreon~ patreon.com/cursecrazy For just $2/month you get early access to these stories and more!


Or, consider just buying me a coffee~ ko-fi.com/cursecrazy