- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

There will be almost no worldbuilding in this story, but expect plenty of characterization and action.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Marie came to with a throbbing headache. She didn't know where she was, only that it smelled of clean fabric and that she was sitting on a wooden surface in a pitch black room completely naked. It took her a few minutes to become fully cognizant that she was even awake. She traced her mind through the foggy memory of yesterday.

She remembered that she was walking home after work, when she bumped into a woman wearing a beige peacoat rounding a corner. Marie apologized for bumping into her, but the woman merely smiled and said nothing. Strange, but you find stranger people when you live in a city. Marie continued on her path around the corner, into the alley that she always cut through to get home a little bit quicker. Nobody was in the alley, but she began to feel light headed. She walked a few meters further, before she began to feel so dizzy that she leaned against the wall at the end of the alley. She collapsed to the ground, her mind starting to panic and wonder what was happening to her. She tried to stand back up, only to trip as her foot completely fell out of her high heels; as she looked back, she saw that her foot was half the size of her shoe, and her consciousness faded more. She heard footsteps coming from the way she came, and the last thing she saw before passing out completely was the woman she had bumped into before, now incomprehensibly large and walking towards her with a smirk on her face.

As soon as Marie had remembered the events of the night prior while pacing around in her mysterious prison, the floor seemed to move as she fell, immediately being bathed in blinding light. She looked up to see the same woman from the night before looming over her, the bright light making her appear as a monstrous silhoutte. Before she could get up, the woman reached a huge hand down, and grabbed her in a fist, muffling Marie's attempt to scream for help.

For what felt like minutes but couldn't have been more than 20 seconds, Marie was swung around in the fleshy prison of her captor's fist and suddenly dumped onto her bed. For the first time, Marie got a good look at her captor. Her height was difficult to judge from Marie's newfound stature, but she appeared to be around 5'10 (178 cm). The woman had shoulder length hair that formed natural waves, and an overall athletic build. An ample but not unusually large chest, a narrow waist, and wide hips; she seemed to be the stereotypical cute college girl you would expect to play on a volleyball team. She had hazel eyes, light brown hair, and fair skin. Her lips, bright red with lipstick, curled into a mischevious grin as she gazed down at Marie.

"Hello, toy," said the woman's voice which was now very loud but still decidedly feminine. The giantess kneeled down so that her eyes were level with the edge of the bed, the same level as Marie's. "My name is Sarah."

Marie was dumbfounded. This woman somehow shrunk her and kidnapped her, and now seemed to be wanting to speak with her. Normally she would be outraged, but given her current situation she felt that being polite would be a better bet.

"H-hello," stammered Marie. "I'm Marie. What happened to me? Why am I naked and why was I stuffed in your sock drawer?"

"Well that's simple to answer. I tested out a chemical compound I made that can shrink humans on you when we bumped into each other, and you shrunk out of your clothes. I put you in my purse, put you in my sock drawer before going to sleep, and then after I woke up and got ready for the day took you out."

"Is there any way to turn me back to my normal size?"

"Oh of course there is!" Marie breathed a sigh of relief. This woman was crazy, but at least she didn't seem sadistic. "However, I won't be turning you back," the woman said seriously. Marie's blood went cold.

"Why not?"

"Well for one thing I kidnapped you. That's a crime! I can't risk you reporting me to the authorities; even if I was found innocent, it could expose my research before I have a chance to patent it. Besides," Sarah said, as she stood up and began to unbutton her jeans, "we can still have so much fun together."

Marie collapsed to her knees and began pleading, but Sarah just ignored her, stood up, and turned around before sliding down her pants. The titanic size of her ass was intimidating to Marie, who began to turn and run. Before she got more than a few steps however, the full weight of Sarah's ass was brought down on her. She struggled to move and breathe under the crushing walls of flesh as she felt the tension in Sarah's panties on her back. Sarah lifted up one leg to remove her socks and shoes, causing her ass to tilt one way and allow Marie a brief respite from the pressure all around her, as well as let her get a few breaths in; even if they were rather odorous breaths. Sarah repeated the process, before taking off her shirt, leaving her in nothing but her undergarments.

Sarah stood up and turned around, looking at Marie. "I could feel you struggling under there, it was... exceptional." Marie tried to climb to her feet, but was knocked back to the bed on her back by Sarah's index finger. Sarah began to speak while her single finger pinned Marie in place. "I'm going to make this clear to you. You have no power here. I will use your body for my pleasure; if you cooperate, I will not be needlessly cruel. If you fight me, you will be punished." Marie, seemingly left with no choice, simply nodded at Sarah. "Good," said Sarah. "Now that we've come to an agreement, the fun starts". Sarah plucked Marie by her leg using just her thumb and index finger.

Marie's leg was trapped in the giantess' vice grip as she dangled upside down. It was hard to keep her bearings, but she saw herself being moved towards the front of Sarah's panties. "No! Please, no!" Marie screamed as terror filled her voice.

"Tsk, tsk" clicked Sarah. "I warned you about having an attitude." Sarah moved Marie away from the front of her panties, and the little slave was relieved for an instant before seeing that she was instead moving to the back of her panties. Marie froze in terror, and before she knew it, Sarah had pulled back her panties by the waist band with one hand, and released Marie from the other hand. Marie tumbled into the cavern between her ass cheeks, as her world quickly became full of sweat and stench. She tried to grab onto something to stop her from moving to Sarah's puckering asshole, but felt a gargantuan hand from outside manipulate her body until her head was right in front of the orifice.

Sarah bent over, giggled to herself, then with one finger pushed Marie's head into her pulsating rectum. She could feel the tiny woman fighting with every ounce of strength she had, but her sphincter was like a vice grip on the little woman's neck that she didn't even have the strength to break free from. Sarah sat down, forcing Marie deeper into the cavern as she began to pleasure herself, rubbing her clit in circles.

Marie thought this would never end, but after a few minutes the giantess climaxed, leading to her whole body shaking as it was wracked with pleasure. Breathless, Sarah laid back on her bed, lifted her rear off the sheets, and used a hand to pluck Marie from her prison. The tiny woman was covered in a mix of sweat and her own tears, which brought a smile to Sarah's face.

"I hope you learned a valuable lesson today, toy." Marie didn't say anything, she just collapsed to her hands and knees and nodded at Sarah. "Well then, time for a nap. I still have a few hours before class starts," Sarah said, yawning, as she reached for the demoralized Marie. Marie didn't know where she was going as she was enclosed in Sarah's fist, but when her palm opened Marie fell out onto Sarah's right nipple. She tried to stand, but before she got her bearings Sarah released the cup of the bra she had been holding as it snapped and flattened Marie against the gargantuan breast. Sarah rolled onto her stomach, felt the tiny woman pressed against her nipple struggle to move, and turned out the light.

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter, expect to meet the character that makes this story have a BBW tag