- Text Size +
Star Butterfly was a princess from the planet Mewnie. She loved to go use her dimensional scissors to explore other planets. One time when she cut a portal, she accidentally used some of her magic which caused the portal to take her to a different universe entirely after she walked in. Star proceeded to close the portal behind her and looked at the terrain of this world. It looked extremely similar to what she saw during her time at Earth.

She walked around admiring her surroundings, trying to find anything different from Earth. Sure some of the aspects like buildings and people would not be seen at that other planet, but if they were, there they would not feel out of place. After spending so much time looking around the princess felt her stomach rumble, signaling her hunger, which was hard to ignore. She decided to go to a nearby supermarket to see what they had for sale. To her dismay, she quickly remembered that she had forgotten to bring any money to this world.

Star Butterfly looked around hungrily to see what food the store had for sale. She decided on thinking up a spell to conjure some sort of currency if need be as she did not want to go home yet. As this teenager looked around, she saw a lot of planet themed items of all kinds. She was a bit curious about why that was the case but assumed it was related to some upcoming holiday around here and did not ask to avoid possibly embarrassing herself. For some reason, the planet related food looked the most appetizing to her and she wanted to have at least one of them.

Luckily for this girl, she saw a small packet of Planet Popping Candy on a free sample table. She kindly asked the lady next to the table if she could have some. The woman gave a quiet nod as the princess eagerly grabbed a packet. Then a thought came over her mind. What if these items had real planets possibly with its own sentient life. She could possibly commit genocide. Then without realizing she was in another universe, she came to the conclusion if they were planets with life then she probably would have heard of this world that had tiny planets already.

...

Star Butterfly greedily opened the mini package she recently acquired by ripping the top of it off. They surely gave the appearance of microscopic planets of all different kinds. It was hard to make out the differences as she put her eyes close to the package. She realized too late that she probably put her eyeballs too close as she felt something go on her eyes. The teen quickly got out whatever it was that was stuck in her eyes. She proceeded to throw the gunk in a nearby trashcan and go to the bathroom to put on hand sanitizer on her hand she used to do that.

These micro planets happened to be colonies by the Hieff Empire. The government of Planet Hieff took over planets and converted most of the existing populations there into his citizens with the threat of imprisonment. He then would attempt to transform the colonies into a sort of utopia for his subjects. However, soon all these inhabitants of the empire would find themselves in dark surroundings only to soon be replaced with what appeared to be an eye of some sort of god. The all-mighty eye did not discriminate as it the planets fell into the eyelashes or drowned in the moisture of the eyeball. Some thought this divine being might have been saving them from their doom once as the almighty finger seemed to rescue the planets, only to flick most of them into a hellish, impossibly big garbage can. The few ones left died horrifically by a hand sanitizer perceiving them as germs, which they might as well be compared to the god.

...

The whole time doing this, The princess made sure to hold onto the package carefully with the hand she was not using the disinfectant. She wanted to eat to an extreme degree by this point but wanted to make sure the food she was eating would taste good. She gave the package a quick sniff. However, she soon realized she was once again too close to the candy as she felt some go up inside her nose. This caused the body part to have some sort of reaction as she let out a sneeze.

It did not matter if there were planets like Earth or if the planets were mostly to completely covered by a landscape. Those landscapes could be lava, glacier, desert, tundra, wetland, cliffs, rainforest, woodland, jungle, city, metal, a mountain range all around, or some other material. It made no difference what kinds of life forms were there even though most were humanoids. It made no impact on how intelligent life forms and where they were progressed in their civilization. The god would also not discriminate from personalities or how nice someone was as they all got sucked into the ginormous nose. Some would live their rest of the lives among the mucus either being protected or not by their forcefield while the rest of them in the nose would be where the sneeze would take them and eventually, they would die sooner or later.

...

Star decided that the candy looked and smelled good enough, and was finally ready to eat. She opened her mouth wide and dumped quite a bit of this snack into her awaiting maw. The heir to Mewnie could make out some of the different flavors while she swallowed some and chewed others. Some collections of pieces were fairly kind of cold while others were hot and spicy, but their temperature on average was somewhere in the middle. They mostly tasted like meaty salads with a juicy center.

The remaining planets left in the container were about one-third earthlike, one third fire world, and one third ice world, but they all had some life with hot cores inside. They were designed to have each similar planet to be close together as the worlds with more variety were already gone from the package. Some of the civilizations had connections to each other while others were just meeting each other. Whatever was the case, they would all meet their end by being chewed up by massive molars or soon meeting the ever so gigantic pool of stomach acid.

...

Ms. Butterfly continued to enjoy the meal as she finished what was in her mouth only to dump more of the contents of the package onto her tongue. Sometimes she would wait for the fragments to dissolve onto her tongue with some of them having a sort of popping sensation as she did that. Eventually, after a bit of eating and savoring her food, she soon realized that the container was just about empty. She put her finger in the package to scrape up some of the candy and lick the substance off of her finger she used.

These planets had barley any survivors as the planets similarly varied like the ones before, but they all happened to be male. The lifeforms would have all sorts of relationships and reproduce asexually once they wanted children. They all shortly died as no amount of reproduction could save their species from the genocide. They either were killed in similar ways as before or by being devoured by dust mites or having their homeworld blown apart. Most tried to pray to this entity to be saved, but it made no difference.

...

Star Butterfly was a bit messy while she ate so some fell on her face or the ground, to soon be stepped on by her boots. She slurped on her face with her tongue on the parts where she felt the food still on her. Then she went to a nearby water fountain to rinse down what was left. After doing that, she tossed the bag into a different trash can than the one she most previously used. She decided to go back to the free sample table and thanked the lady greatly as they exchanged smiles.

These last planets were filled with cruel germaphobes, destroying or even killing whatever they thought was unclean. They thought karma might have gotten the better on them when they saw the underside of the incredibly huge shoes approaching them. They could see pieces of mud, dust, vegetation, dead insects, and even remainders from planets previously stepped on, on these soles. Some of the inhabitants met quick ends while the others were saved by their forcefields and they had to make a decision to either kill themselves or spend the remainder of their life in the hellscape with constant quakes. The other germaphobes were either licked off and washed down to their deaths or spent their remainders on the colossal lips, or the even bigger trash all unnoticed by the godlike being.

...

The teenager continued to enjoy the sights for a little while and experience more planet themed items. She used magic to make currency in exchange to try different foods and drinks. She also bought some toys, hygiene products, and more for her to bring back as souvenirs. Eventually, after her time of fun and shopping, she was starting to get homesick so she made a portal home. This princess went through the portal closing it behind her, excited to share what she brought back with her girlfriends.

...

The End!
Chapter End Notes:

Commissioned by Chumb#8881 on discord

It's a star vs the forces of evil story but you don't need to know the show. 

Please comment, like and subscribe if you can. All feedback is appreciated.

Pateron: www.patreon.com/questathana
Commission me on deviantart after looking at this journal www.deviantart.com/questathana… or on paypal with questathana@gmail.com

Twitter: twitter.com/Questathana
Giantess Madoka Magica discord: discord.gg/4bzyu9n
Watamote RP discord: discord.gg/KjuWHJn
Giantess Quests in here: discord.gg/S9n8hhW
Giantess Convention discord: discord.gg/n9mEv88
My group about Small Civilizations: www.deviantart.com/smallcivili…