- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

https://discord.gg/AC87bgP


Help support me, ko-fi.com/kickyou

Commission about a what if chapter of shrinkism

 

 

Ryan was inside Emily’s purse as she approached the high school she taught at.

“This is stupid,” Ryan repeated for the ninth time today.  Why he ever thought of going to school with Emily would be a “Great idea” was beyond him now.  The looming doors brought back memories of attending high school, which he did not enjoy.  So why did he suggest for Emily to take him to work?

“Em-”  Ryan started to speak up up only to have Emily push the double doors to the school open and step inside.  Now it was too late to turn back.  Ryan cut his words off and remained quite once they crossed into the threshold of the school.  Hunkering down in the side pocket of Emily’s purse, Ryan hoped no one could see him.

“Morning Cathy,” Emily called out.  Ryan saw a student standing near the entrance to the school's hallway, texting on her phone.

“Morning, Ms. Baker,” Cathy said not looking up from her phone.

“Did you finish your homework last night,” Emily asked.

Cathy looked up and smiled, “I still have time.”

Ryan watched Emily shake her head, “As long as it’s done before class starts.”

“Will do,” Cathy told her teacher before going back to her texting.

Ryan felt the purse sway as Emily continued to walk.  Watching Emily head into the administration office to check in, Ryan nearly jumped at the sound of someone calling Emily’s name.

“Principal Rice,” Emily responded as she turned to greet the man calling her.

Ryan listened to the conversation about combining classes for her last period.  It didn’t really mean much to Ryan, he was too busy trying not move, hoping that Emily’s boss didn’t spot the slight moving lump in her purse.  After a talk with the principal Emily headed out of the check in area and toward her class.  Ryan could see that the school was starting to fill up with more students as the morning grew closer to the first bell.  Emily headed off down the hallway littered with doors to other classrooms or long rows of lockers.  Finally after a few turns, Emily headed to a door and unlocked it.  Emily walked into the room letting Ryan look around at Emily’s classroom.  There were posters covering most of the walls as they showed off different levels of math jokes.  The room was clean for the most part with desk lined up in rows to face the front of the classroom with a large white board.  Near the back of the classroom was a teacher’s desk, Baker was on the desk header.

“Here we are,” Emily called out as she headed over to her desk.  Ryan felt the purse set down before Emily’s hand reached in and dug out Ryan from the side pocket.  “My classroom.  So what do you think?”  Emily asked as she started to unpack her stuff for the school day.

Ryan looked around at the classroom he never visited before.  “It looks good...” Ryan started to say only to realize that Emily didn’t have her earpiece in.  “Right, can’t hear me,” Ryan muttered.  It took Emily a few moments before she looked at Ryan who just nodded and gave her a thumbs up.

“Really, I tried my best to make the place feel more comfortable for students of different ages...” Emily went on explaining her thought process behind the classroom, but Ryan wasn’t really paying attention.  Not like it would matter, it wasn’t like he could ask Emily what she meant by having a low control indulgent permissive.  Whatever terminology she was using was over his head, so he just pretend to understand anytime she looked over at him while she set up for the first class of the day.

Before the bell rang, Emily stood over at her desk and picked up a pile of papers, “Class is about to start,” Emily said sounding happy.  A feeling that Ryan wasn’t so keen on.  The thought of seeing large kids filling this room scared him.  However he knew that Emily wouldn’t let anything happen to him.  “Sit tight,” Emily told Ryan.

Well no duh.

What was Ryan going to do, follow Emily?  Heck what was he going to try and do, teach the class?  No way was that going to happen.

Emily walked off toward the front door and opened it, just as the first bell rang for students to head to class.  The silence and emptiness of the classroom didn’t last long as large teens started to file in one at a time over the next few minutes taking their seats and chatting with each other.  Ryan noticed some of the students were excited to be sitting in class, while others looked exhausted from lack of sleep.

“Ok class,” Emily called out once everyone was seated and the bell rang.  “I’m going to collect everyone’s homework.  Please pull out the assignment I gave you.”  Ryan watched the whole class behave and follow the instruction.  Emily went around the class room collecting the papers before heading back to her desk and dropping the stack of papers down near Ryan.

Ryan jumped at the sound of the paper stack slapping the desk.  He glanced over to Emily to see if she was worried about how close she dropped the small mound of papers, but she almost seemed ignorant of him on her desk.  She did she him there right…?

Before Ryan could determine if that was just some playful teasing or Emily’s lack of concern for him, she was off to the front of the class to teach today’s lesson.  Ryan turned around and looked at the pile of papers that surely would have injured him if Emily dropped it any closer to him.  What was she thinking throwing them on the desk like that?

“Today we’re going to learn about the quadratic formula,” Emily announced to the class as she headed back to the front of the classroom to teach the class.  Emily was too engrossed in her class that she didn’t even glance back to Ryan once during the first period.  Sure enough the class time went by in flash before the bell rang.

“Wait, don’t forgot the homework,” Emily called out as she started to quickly write on the board.  “I want everyone to do problems on page 258, 1-13 odds, and the ones on 267, 2-20 evens.  Please don’t forgot, Jack I’m talking to you,” Emily called out as her students hurried out of her class. 

Ryan watched Emily let out a tired sigh as she went about scrubbing down the board of all the marks she left from the first class.  Emily headed over to the door just in time to greet the first student for her second period class.  One after one they came in like the first class filling every seat.

“Ok, please get your homework out,” Emily called out.  Once again like before she collect the homework before heading to her desk.

“Hey EM,” Ryan called out to her.  Ryan waved his hands and stood up next to the large pile of paper-

The sound of the stack of paper slamming down near Ryan caused him to jump back as an equally tall tower of paper fell down from the sky and nearly flattened him.  “HEY!” Ryan shouted at Emily who didn’t hear him.  She was already walking away toward the front of the class.  Ryan grumbled in disbelief… she did forget about him.  She took him to work with her and now she forgotten he even existed.  That was beyond messed up.  Looking over to the two equally large stacks of paper, Ryan found that the desk was starting to get a little crowded.  Not wanting to get squished by the next stack of paper, Ryan figured it would be best to stay away from the area that Emily was tossing the homework at.

Staying clear of the drop zone, Ryan looked out at the class and spotted one student near the back of the classroom.  While Emily was teaching the class upfront, Ryan heard the students around the smaller looking one lean over and speak to him.  The child who was obviously being bullied froze.  Any notes he was taking stopped as a girl snickered and taunted something into his ear.  The reaction was clear that what the boy heard was not friendly teasing.  Emily was clearly oblivious to it all as Ryan watched the group of child slide notes and whisper and gesture toward the bullied child.  Each act only seemed to deflate the boy till it was amazing the child didn’t cry or lash out at the others. 

Once the bell rang the boy was the first one out the door, only to be followed by the mocking students who were eager to chase after their target.  Ryan was appalled watching the young student not get any help from Emily, who was busy wishing the other student’s a good day.  By the time the last student left, a new group was coming in.

“Oh come on,” Ryan shouted, purely upset that Emily literately didn’t have any time to talk with him, that was if she recalled he was still on her desk.  Ryan sat there as Emily greeted and said hello to her next period, while Ryan was forced to wait till she came toward him.  If it was anything like that last two classes, she would collect the homework, toss it on her desk and walk back to the front of the class.

“Ok class, please take out your homework,” Emily called out as she shut the door.

Ryan let out a tired sigh, yup.  Just what he thought was going to happen.  Emily repeated everything that Ryan expect from her, all the way down to her tossing the homework near him with the other piles of paper on her desk.  Ryan finally figured this was how the entire day was going to go, Emily doing her school thing and Ryan just sitting back and watching.  Although he didn’t know what he was expecting from coming to work with Emily and to a high school of all places. 

Ryan figured he could just sit here and learn whatever Emily was teaching, but it turned out that his knowledge of such math left him long ago.  The terms and equations that all the students in the class seemed to understand where like a foreign language to Ryan.  He was dumbfounded and found he couldn’t keep up.

“Stupid math,” Ryan said as he ended up just laying down on his back on the desk. 

Maybe it was the lack of sleep from earlier or just boredom but Ryan started to drift off to sleep.  The voice of Emily teaching the class lulled Ryan into his dreams where he didn’t have a care in the world about being tiny.  At least he would be his normal size there.

 

 


The sound of something slapping down on Emily’s desk woke Ryan up.

“WHA-” Ryan called out jumping up only to find Emily walking off after tossing the homework from the previous day down on the desk.  “right...” Ryan muttered shaking his head from his sleepy state.  He was in Emily’s class.  He watched as she was still as oblivious and unaware as before, heading back to the front of the class room to teach the new students the topic of today.  “What time is it,” Ryan asked himself as he sat up from his nap.  Looking toward the clock he noticed he snoozed through the last class.  It looked like it would be lunch after this period, and than Emily had 1 more class before the day would be over.

Lunch couldn’t have come sooner as Ryan was dying of boredom.  Sitting in a class full of students learning about math was even more dull than how it actually sounded.  Still, Ryan was able to maintain his composer and not jump off the desk right now to end it all.

After the long grueling lecture, Ryan heard the bell ring and the class get dismissed. 

“Finally,” Ryan muttered to himself.  He looked toward Emily who was cleaning up from the class when there was a sudden knock on the open door. Ryan looked over to see a man around his age standing there.

“Hello, Ms. Baker,” He greeted.

“Oh Rick, you can just call me Emily.  What’s going on?”  She asked wondering about his appearance.

Ryan looked between the two people.

 Rick??  Who was that?

“I just heard that you’re picking up my class.  You have lunch next right?  I thought since we both have some free time, we can grab something to eat and talk about where I left off with them.”

Ryan frowned at the lunch invitation.  “Emily you can’t-”

“Sure that sounds nice,” Emily smiled.  “Let me just grab my purse,” Emily said as she started to head back to the desk.  Ryan stood up and was about to wave down Emily when she came by.  Hopefully reminding her that he was still here!

“Oh don’t worry about it, I’ll cover it.  It’s my treat,” Rick said.

Emily paused before turning around, with her back to Ryan.  “You sure,” She asked.

“Yeah, it’s no problem,” Rick told her.  “Think of it as an apologize for dumping my students on you,” Rick laughed.

Emily headed toward the door leaving Ryan dumbfounded by her actions, “Oh, please, you didn’t dump them on me,” Emily told him as she exited the classroom door.

Ryan’s mouth hung open as he watched the door close and the sound of it locking filled the empty classroom.

“I’M STILL HERE!!!  WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!!”  Ryan’s shouts did nothing as he was still left in the completely dead classroom.  Alone on the desk surrounded by the newly formed mound of paper work that Emily left.  “She fucking left me...” Ryan grumbled upset with rage and anger.  How could she do that to him?  She just left for lunch with another person, and it was another guy too.  Ryan couldn’t help but feel betrayed by this action.  It stung… heck it hurt more than his hungry gut right now.  Well at least there was something for Ryan to focus more than his actual hunger.

It was a long lunch, and a longer break for Ryan as he felt like every minute was 10 minutes.  Emily was gone for over an hour or more.  Ryan’s hunger died in the first thirty minutes but his rage didn’t.  It only seemed to build the longer Emily was gone.  To be forgotten so easily and than to take off to eat lunch with someone else, it hurt him deep.  The feeling of loneliness sank deep into Ryan as he struggled with the isolation of being left on Emily’s desk all day.

There were some noises outside of the door as it sounded like someone trying to get in.  There was muffled talking and an indistinguishable laugh from behind the door.  Ryan knew that laugh anywhere, it was Emily.  She was back from her lunch with that other person, and it sounded like they had fun.  Sure enough the sounds of keys trying to enter the door were heard as the two muffled voices continued to talk to one another.  Ryan waited for the door to open but it seemed that Emily or whoever was trying to enter the classroom kept getting distracted by the other.  Each second Emily spent on the other side of that door only increased Ryan’s emotional state.  Would they just hurry-

There was a bell that rang signaling the end of seventh period and the transition to eight period.

“Oh that’s the bell,” Emily said as she opened the door to her classroom.

“Alright, I should head over to the new class preparation they have me doing,” Rick told Emily as he step to the side to let a student into the classroom.  “Let me know if you need anything else,” Rick said as he started to head off.

“Thanks for the practice test,” Emily told Rick holding a sheet of paper in her hands.

“Oh come on, you can at least not pretend to look so happy talking to him,” Ryan said to himself watching the two teachers separate as more students came into the classroom.

“Hey Ms. B,” one student greeted.

“Rex,” Emily greeted as the large teen headed to his seat.

Rex continued by asking Emily as he sat down in the back of the room, “Is it true that our class is combining with another?”  Before Emily could answer another student walked in causing Rex to jump up, “Ayeeee, Ethan, my man!”

“I guess that answers your question,” Emily said laughing at the sight of the two high schoolers.

“There’s a seat over here,” Rex called out to Ethan.

Ryan watched the other equally tall student head over and sit near the loud teen.  Ryan ignored the two students and the others coming into the classroom.  He was more interested in giving Emily the stink eye or a look when she finally spotted him.  Make her feel guilty about leaving him-

“Ok class,” Emily called out.  “Obviously we have some new students.  Mr. Sanford’s class will be combined with ours.”  There was some happy muttering and talk before Emily silenced it, “Now, it can be hard merging classes, which is why I have a practice test for everyone-”

There was an instant complaining sound filling the room before Emily again silence it with a hand.  “I know, I know.  No one likes test.  However, for every 10% you sore on the test, I will give you 1 extra point in class.”  This seemed to change everyones tone.  “Now, I’ll be back in a few minutes after making a few more copies of the test,” Emily said holding the one she got from Rick.  “Please stay seated and quite till I get back.

Ryan watched as Emily headed out of the class leaving him yet again in the classroom, only with a bunch of students.

“OH COME ON!”  Ryan shouted as he kicked the nearest thing to him.  A small stack of paper.  The force of the kick moved the pile just enough that the top sheet slipped and fell off the desk.  The paper floated and landed at the feet of one of the students.  Before Ryan could move, the large teen, Rex, bent down and picked up the paper.

“What’s that,” Ethan asked.

“uh, looks like homework from another class,” Rex said as he turned around and went to put it back on Emily’s desk.  Just as the hand dropped the sheet of paper on the desk Rex’s eyes saw Ryan standing on the desk.  “Holy shit!”

“HOLY SHIT,” Ryan shouted as the large teen stood up and headed for the desk.  His size was more than just massive compared to Ryan as he stood towering over the desk. 

“I found a shrinky!”  Rex’s voice filled the classroom drawling everyone’s attention toward Ryan. 

Ryan ran.  He didn’t know where but he had to run.  That was all he knew.  Ryan headed to the other edge of the desk trying to find a way away from the kid named Rex.  The large hand reaching out for Ryan just missed him as Ryan got out of reach just in time.

“Little shit,” Rex growled with anger leaning over the desk as much as he could.

Ryan never felt more frightened in his life as the enormous angry student pulled back and started to head around the desk.  Like his nightmare the other day, more of the Giants and Giantess started to come toward the desk, swarming it to see or possible grab him.  Ryan felt his heart explode as 5 or more students were already encircling the desk with him stuck in the middle.  There was no where to hide.  The mounds of paper offered no cover, he couldn’t even find a short pencil or pen to use to smack the encroaching hands toward him.

“What’s it doing on Ms. B’s desk,” Someone asked.

“Oh wow it is a shrinky,” Another person commented.

“He’s about as tall as Teddy,” Someone added.

“That’s cause they are both Shrinkies.”

Ryan tried to keep an eye on each student, but it was impossible now that they were around the desk like hungry lions looking at fresh food.  Ryan backed up into a small stack of paper, distracting him long enough for a large hand to snatch at him.

“GOT HIM,” A girl calls out holding Ryan in her grasp.  The grip is so tight that it was surprising that Ryan didn’t break any bones from the crushing grip.

“Alright hand him over Lindsy,” Rex told her.

“No way,” Lindsy protested.  “I caught him.”

“I found him,” Rex argued. 

Ryan didn’t care who had found him or caught him, he just wanted Lindsey to stop squeezing each time she talked.  Each word seemed to tighten the confines around Ryan’s body as Lindsey didn’t care much about his safety, only that she had dibs on him.

“So what are you going to do about it,” Lindsey asked in a defiant voice that told Ryan that things were about to get serious in the classroom.  Maybe he could use this time to get out of trouble.

Rex just laughed before giving up, “Fine.  Do whatever it is you were going to do.”

Suddenly the sound of Emily’s chair rolling out from under the desk was heard before there was some movement.  The Giantess holding Ryan quickly dropped Ryan.  Ryan wasn’t ready for the sudden release as he dropped from some height and landed on the hard ground.  Ryan looked up to see a young teenager sitting in in Emily’s chair grinning down at Ryan.  Beside her on either side of the chair were more of the classmates looking at Ryan.  Ryan quickly turned around and started to run.  He didn’t know where he was going because under the desk there was a dead end.  The back of the desk connected to the floor sealing Ryan in a semi box.  The only exit was back toward the awaiting students.  Spinning around Ryan was greeted by two large feet stomping down with some pretty worn out shoes.  The size of the large shoes dwarfed Ryan.  Lindsey who was sitting in the chair laughed as she reached into her pocket and pulled something out.

Ryan was still pushing his back into the hard firm wall behind him, as Lindsey leaned under the desk and opened her hand dropping the object.  Ryan saw that it wasn’t something, it was a someone.

“Holy shit,” Rex spoke up, “Is that Teddy?”

“Yep,” Lindsey smiled as she leaned back and into the chair again.  “Picked him up after gym was over.  Figured no one would miss him.”

“They are the same size,” One student commented looking between Ryan and Teddy.  Teddy looked frightened but other than that, he seemed fine.  Whatever Lindsey had planned for them couldn’t be good.  Ryan’s only hope, was that Emily got back soon.  He didn’t know how long she was gone, or how long it would take to come back with the copies she needed to make.

“What are you going to do with them,” Rex asked sounding a little hurt that Lindsey had both shrinkies when he should have had at least one of them.

Lindsey smiled as she started to pull her shoes off, “Gonna have them crawl into my shoe-”

“What are you all doing,” Emily’s stern voice was heard as everyone's head snapped up toward her voice.

“Uhhh,” Someone said.

“Trying to find the answers to the test,” Emily guessed before making a disappointed noise.  “Please head back to your seats.”

Ryan noticed the hesitation on Lindsey’s face as she did a quick glance toward Ryan and Teddy who were still stuck under the desk.  She really didn’t want to leave them down there, but there was no way she could get them without Emily wondering why she crawled under the desk.  Unable to reclaim her captives, Lindsey sadly pulls back from the desk and gets out of the chair. 

Ryan looked to Teddy and offered him a weak smile of comfort.  He didn’t know who this Teddy was but they definitely just dodged a bullet together.  Making him feel a small sense of bond with the shrunken student.  Teddy looked a little grateful right now, but he still had a grime look on his face telling Ryan that this was still a nightmare for him.

Ryan tried to cheer him up, “Don’t worry now that Emily is here we’re saf-”

The sounds of the desk chair rolling forward cut Ryan off as the large chair legs rolled under the desk nearly colliding with Ryan and Teddy as the chair was tucked under the desk.  Lindsey walked off leaving Ryan and Teddy close to one of the large wheels.  Ryan was sure if they were run over by the plastic wheel, something would have broke on his body.

“Ok, take your seats… alright here you go,” Emily said handing out the test to everyone.

“Alright let’s get out of here,” Ryan told Teddy.  Teddy held his position as Ryan wanted to walk past the large chair.  “What are you doing?  Come on let’s get out of here.”

Teddy shook his head, “It’s not safe out there.”

“And it’s not safe here,” Ryan protested looking around.  “Look, class wont last forever… I can guarantee if we don’t get out and get Emily’s help we’re not going to get any.  How long do you think it’s going to be before Lindsey comes back looking for us?”

Teddy seemed frightened at her name, but slowly seemed to understand what Ryan was saying.  It took a few minutes before Teddy was convinced, “Y-yeah… Alright.”

“Ok, let’s-”

The sudden sound of the desk chair rolling out cut Ryan off from his words as he looked to see the new figure standing by the chair.

“Ok, class, I wont be helping because that defeats the purpose of seeing what everyone knows.  But if you have any general questions, I’ll be at my desk.”  Emily told the class before turning the rolling chair toward herself.  Emily turned around and at down in the chair.

Ryan decided maybe now was the time to call out for her, “EMILY-”

The loud rushing sound of the chair rolling forward frightened Ryan as Emily came swarming at him with her enormous size.  The chair stopped just in time as her massive feet were inches from him.  Ryan looked at Emily feet and noticed the kind of footwear she had on today, sandals, allowing him to see her fleshy toes and full foot blocking his view of the outside world past them.  Ryan looked at the not too bright pink colored toe nails attached to the toes that were just were larger than he expected.  The foot itself dwarfed Ryan’s size… and there were two of them.

Ryan flinched in response as the foot in front of him flexed and Emily’s big toe started to wiggle in the sandal.  The simple action itself was meaningless or not even recognized by Emily as she muttered to herself, “Time to grade some homework.”  Emily was using this time to get some of the countless papers on her desk done, which meant she wouldn’t bother looking down under desk for any reason at all. 

As packed as the desk was with Emily’s legs and feet under them, there was just enough room for Ryan and Teddy to walk around the feet on either side.  They could walk right past her foot and not have to worry about coming close to the enormous stompers.

“This way,” Teddy said leading the way toward Emily’s left foot.  There was space between her left foot and the side of the desk that lead all the way past the chair and into the open free area outside of the desk.  “How are we going to get her attention,” Teddy asked.

“Well,” Ryan thought about it as they made their way toward the path. “We could-”

Before Ryan could finish his statement, Emily’s feet started to move.  Ryan and Teddy both stood still as they watched Emily slip her feet out from both sandal and had her bare feet emerge free from any confines.  Ryan watched with horror as her feet slapped on either side of her sandals and blocked off the path they were going to take.  

“What the...” Ryan gaped in disbelief as Emily seemed to enjoy having her feet exposed under her desk.  “You can’t be serious,” Ryan complained looking at the two extremely large objects blocking any path they could make past them.  The only way to get by would be walking on the sandals themselves.  “There’s no way I'm walking on them,” Ryan protested looking at the large landscape they would have to walk over.

“Why not,” Teddy asked already heading toward the nearest sandal.  “We should hurry up,” The boy said as if he was not the least bit frighten of where he was climbing up on.  It seemed like he was willing to tempt it.

Ryan protested, “Wait, it’s not safe!”

Teddy didn’t listen as he got up on the sandal and started to head across the footwear.  Emily’s feet didn’t budge a bit as Teddy walked over the toe straps and started to head for the middle part of the shoe and toward the heel at the back of the sandal.

Ryan watched with horror as the teen didn’t see it coming.  Before Ryan could call out to him, Emily shifted her feet.  The right foot was lifted up and drifted over toward the left sandal.  Emily was absentmindedly playing with her sandals as she gradded papers, and that meant her feet had a mind of their own.  The right foot came down and stepped down on the left sandal.  The massive sole came mashing down on the slight spongy materiel of the sandal just in front of Teddy making him fall backwards out of the way.

“LOOK OUT!”  Ryan shouted as Teddy was crawling backwards, not looking.  Ryan watched with horror as the left foot came up and the ball of foot came crushing down on Teddy.  Emily now had both her feet stepping on the same sandal, her right foot cutting off the back side of the sandal and the left stepping on the front part.  “TEDDY?!”

“H-help,” Teddy’s voice could be heard from somewhere behind the left foot.  “She almost stepped on me!”

Ryan felt a slight feeling of relief that the boy was fine.  He must be in between the spot that Emily wasn’t stepping on.  “Get out of there!  Teddy you have to get out of there,” Ryan warned him.

“I can’t, I'm trapped!”

Ryan couldn’t see anything past Emily’s left foot steeping across the top of the left sandal.  It was like a blockade of flesh, and there was no way he was going to climb it.  Ryan decided he would try and go around.  There was a small gap between the heel of Emily’s foot and the side of the desk, now that it moved over a little to step on top of the sandal.  “Alright… I’m going to try and-”

The feet were moving again.  Ryan watched the right foot slip off and move over to the right sandal, where it slipped back into it’s home.  With a horrible feeling, Ryan watched the left foot doing the same.  It picked up off the sandal and drew back toward the heel of the footwear.  Just before it moved, Ryan saw Teddy curled up into a ball.  Ryan was about to say something, for him to run or do something, but the foot was too fast.  It slide over Teddy and into the grooves of the sandal where it belonged.  The sound of Teddy letting out a cry of help and pain, his body vanished as Emily put her sandals back on her feet.

“Teddy!” Ryan called out as he rushed to the top of the sandal.  There was no sign of Teddy.  However Ryan could hear a faint sound.

“Hhhheeeellllp,” A squeak came from under the foot.  In fact it sounded closer to Emily’s big toe. 

“Teddy!” Ryan called out again near the toe.  The same muffled sound could be heard from the foot.  Ryan spotted a tuft of hair between Emily’s big toe and the second toe.  Hair that didn’t belong to Emily but to the boy under it.  “Teddy,” Ryan shouted now spotting the poor child.  He was directly under the ball of Emily’s foot and stuck in between her toes.  Not a place Ryan would want to be.  “Don’t worry I’m..I’m going to find a way to help you,” Ryan told not just Teddy but himself.  He had to do something.  Not thinking, Ryan jumped up and tried to reach for the top of Teddy’s head to help pull him out from under the foot.

Teddy let out the same panicked sound as before, and was now trying to struggle and worm his way out.

Before Ryan could stop him, the foot came to life.  All the toes started to wiggle and squirm from the sudden movement Teddy was doing.  The sound of a painful cry could be heard as the foot responded to the stimulation under it.  Ryan was knocked out of the way and off the shoe as the big toe move around a little and starting to bend and flex, causing the foot to start to scrunch up.  Teddy let out an agonizingly horrified sound as Ryan heard crunching and cracking noise.

“EMILY YOU’RE KILLING HIM!”  Ryan screamed at her, but she didn’t stop.

The foot was just getting started as it flexed it’s muscles and crunched down on whatever was under it.  The noises got worse as Teddy’s cries were muffled harsher.  Ryan watched with horror as Emily’s foot slowly lifted upward, so the heel was in the air, and the ball of her foot was pushing down on the ground, with Teddy directly under it.

The muffled sounds of Teddy grew harsher before it peaked and than silence followed it as the large foot started to twist and turn, grinding out the annoying feeling from under it.  Emily continued to press and push her foot into the ground till she was satisfied with the results.  Ryan couldn’t move as he watched his girlfriend rest her foot back to normal and slip it out from the sandal.  Ryan’s fear soon turned to disgust and back to horror as a small red strand of goo could be seen connecting Emily’s foot to the sandal just for a moment before it snapped, as Emily’s left foot was brought up toward Emily’s lap.   Ryan couldn’t help but look in the middle of the sandal and spotted the red stain of what remained of Teddy.  There was nothing but a splotch of red paste stuck to the inside of the sandal, matching the rest of the slightly less red colored shoe.  Ryan glanced up at Emily and saw that she wasn’t even looking.  She took her right hand and started to scratch her foot as she muttered.

“Stupid itch...”

Ryan watched as her fingers rubbed and scratched off any remains of Teddy as they started to sprinkle down from above erasing any evidence that Emily crushed a person.  Once she was done scratching her foot, she flicked her fingers a few times to get whatever gunk she scrapped off and set her foot back down.  If she just looked, she might have noticed the red stains under her nails or fingers… but now that she flung everything off, she would never know. 

Soon the murderous foot returned to it’s home and slide over the sandal, tucked in and snuggled back inside the straps.  Effectively burying any evidence of Teddy’s death from the outside world.  Ryan would be the only one to know what happened to Teddy.

“Oh God,” Ryan whispered as the two large feet presented themselves menacingly in front of Ryan.  He didn’t want to end up like Teddy… but he couldn’t stay under the desk for the rest of his life, which could be till class was over in however minutes. 

“Fuck… FUCK!”  Ryan yelled as he figured he would go for it.  Getting up, Ryan quickly headed over to Emily’s right side.  This one seemed less active than the left side.  Hopefully it stayed the same.  Ryan looked down the massive alleyway that was just wide enough for a foot to fit.  Ryan had to make a run for it.  If he was fast enough, maybe he could make it.  Not taking a chance on it, Ryan ran as hard as he could past the sandal.  He was halfway there when his foot hit a smooth part of the floor and slipped.  Ryan fell to his knees for just a second, but that’s all the time Emily’s foot needed.  This brief pause was enough time for Emily to carelessly pull her foot out of the sandal and once again step down the cold tile floor, right where Ryan was.  Not having a chance to react, the massive pressure of the looming foot hit Ryan unprepared.  One second he was trying to get up, the next the fleshy wall of skin smacked into him and pressed down on his body.  The stone floor came up to his face and the warm skin pushed down on his back. 

Ryan let out an alarmed sound, as he hit the ground with such immense pressure on top of him.  Things couldn’t get worse.

He was wrong.

Emily started to move her foot, or more like drag it.  She slide her bare foot across the floor dragging Ryan with it.  His body was being rolled and pushed one way, only to be shoved back as Emily played around with her foot.  Ryan wasn’t sure if she could feel him or was just doing this out of a habit but her foot didn’t stop playing with Ryan’s small body.  She rolled her foot back and forth, left and right, and even in little circles.  All the while battering Ryan’s body around, rolling him under her foot forced his body into weird shapes and angles that were agonizing for Ryan to endure.  His right arm was pushed behind his back while his left arm was pulled away from his body, and his legs were also at a funky angle.  This changed the moment Emily played with Ryan’s body some more spinning him into another weird pose.  Arms flung around legs bent here and there, over and over again.

Ryan didn’t know how long this was going on but when it was finally over, Emily decided to put her foot back into the sandal.  Ryan felt Emily’s massive weight starting to lift up off him.  He felt the pressure ease up off his back.  But just as he thought she was going to release him from her torment, he felt his body starting to be picked up.

Ryan was too weak to speak but he let out weak moan of horror as he body was stuck to Emily’s sole.  She was taking him with her as she lifted her foot up off the ground.  Ryan couldn’t move his hands or legs as he saw the ground below him slowly grow out of view before it was replaced by the slight red insoles of Emily’s sandals.  Shaking his head, Ryan tried to struggle to get free.  However whatever sweet or grime build up that was keeping him stuck and snared to Emily wouldn't let him go.  He had to watch with horror as the soft material came closer and closer till it was right in his face.  The darkness overwhelmed him again, but instead of the hard cold surface of the tile ground, it was a slight warm and softer feeling.

“Class is almost over,” Emily responded to everyone.  “5 more minutes please make sure to leave your papers on my desk,” Emily told the class.

Ryan’s heart froze from the news.  It was bad enough with Emily sitting down, if she stood up…

Ryan didn’t want to know what that felt like.  He struggled and tried to get free from Emily’s unaware foot, but between the pressure it had on his back, and the whatever build up that kept him stuck to the foot before, he wasn’t moving.

“Not like this,” Ryan said as he fought for his life.  He was able to peel himself off the Emily’s sole, but the pressure was still baring down on his back.  There wasn’t much Ryan could do to get out from under the weight of the large foot.  If he could just get Emily’s attention!

Suddenly the bell rang.

It was the dread sound that Ryan wasn’t wanting to hear.  It was quickly followed by chairs moving and students getting up.  There was a slight shift around Ryan as it seemed the foot moved slightly but not enough to let Ryan go.  Emily was still stepping on top of him, and wasn’t allowing any escape.

“EMILY!”  Ryan shouted the best he could from under her foot.

“Hey Ms. B,” The voice of Rex could be heard.  “I’m sure I passed with flying colors.”

Emily laughed, the slight laugh made her foot bounce ever so slightly, knocking air out of Ryan’s lungs.  “We’ll see.  Have a nice day,” Emily told him.

“You too Ms B.”

Ryan was finding it hard to breath under the sweltering foot, or maybe it was his panic as the sound of students leaving died off. 

“Welp, I should probably head home,” Emily said out loud.

“No!  EM!  STOP!!”  Ryan yelled and fought under the massive foot.

It didn’t help.

The moment Emily pushed the chair out from the desk and started to stand, Ryan knew it was over.  The massive pressure on him became deadly as he felt his own body scream out from the pain.  His voice was the first thing to go, followed by his consciousness.  The immense pressure was enough to send snapping and crackling sounds throughout his body.  Ryan was passing out when Emily took her first step.  One of many many more to come...

 

 

 

Emily walked toward her car.  Each step brought an annoyance to her as she kept stepping on what she thought was a pebble or a large piece of lent or something under her foot.  The object caused just enough irritation that Emily couldn’t ignore it, but not enough to cause pain.  Finally after reaching her car, Emily let out her frustration in a gruff huff.  Pulling her foot up she slipped her sandal off.

“Alright what the heck is it,” She complained as she reached under her foot to nab the thing stuck to her sole.  As Emily pulled the object off her foot she let out a shocked sound, “Is.. is that a shrinky?”  Emily looked at the body, or what was left of it.  “Oh, I hope it’s not anyone I know… please don’t be Derrick, or the new kid,” Emily whimpered as she examined the body.  After a few seconds she let out a sigh of relief.  What she could notice from the shrinky, it wasn’t a student, it was too old to be a high schooler.  “Oh thank god,” Emily spoke with relief, as she rolled down her window and chucked the mangled object outside of her car.  With the annoyance gone, and finding out it wasn’t anyone she knew, Emily seemed happier now.  Without a second thought, Emily drove off the school grounds, unaware of tossing Ryan’s body out the window and leaving him in the parking lot.