- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here is the strawpoll for the end of this chapter and the preparation of the next one : https://strawpoll.com/9jzaa852j

Chapter 1 – Meet the cast and the rules

“Hello everyone! My name is Alice Durance, and I’ll be your host in this brand new emission which will revolutionize the story of television!”

The voice of the Normal woman was certainly chirpy and if she faked it, it was done with such gusto and talent that it was almost impossible to notice. Nonetheless, the viewers suspected that something was up – this kind of emissions had more or less fallen to the wayside a long time ago, what with the size differences and all – it wasn’t really interesting for Titans and Gigantics to see Normals stuck in a loft or a lounge or an island and doing their best to not tear each other apart, after all. And even Giants and Smalls were easily bored of it.

“I know what you’re thinking!” shouted Alice, a wide smile on her face. “What’s so new about putting people in a lounge for three months to see what happens? Well, it’s our competitors!”

The camera panned away from the young woman to reveal two other Normals, standing in a field. They seemed a lot more nervous than Alice and it suddenly piqued the interest of a lot of viewers. Usually, people weren’t anxious at the start of the game, at least not as visibly as those two were. The pair was comprised of one man and one woman. The former was blond, with long hair falling down his shoulders, a muscular body and clear blue eyes. The latter was small even for a normal, with tanned skin and impressive curves for her size, her black hair cut short in a pixie bob and her brown eyes so dark they also seemed black.

“Those two are Andrew and Lorena, our first two competitors in the field. There is eight others, and I think the next two are quite eager to be revealed!” beamed Alice, just as two enormous hands descended around the Normals and lifted them from the ground, while the camera zoomed back, revealing two Smalls.

“Meet Alexander and Lupita!” giggled Alice in her micro, even as the audience gasped at the sight of the scantily clad Smalls – the two of them were near 20 meters even, so average for their class-size, but they couldn’t have been more different.

Andrew was lean and dry, but with a cute face, covered in freckles, his green eyes contrasting with his fiery red hair, cut extremely short, while Lupita was close to being overweight, her forms putting Lorena’s to shame even without taking the size difference into account. Her black hair was gathered in African tresses which seemed natural and it fell way bellow her protruding ass. Now, that was something unheard off. Mixed-sizes emissions had stopped a long time ago. And the announcers had said that the candidates would be ten, and vastly different. The number of watchers steadily grew, just as two hands caught each Smalls and lifted them to vast shoulders.

“And those are Monica and Eugene!” shouted Alice, now totally invisible.

Eugene was a particularly tall Giant, probably 55 meters tall, with broad shoulders and a rather thin waist. He was looking of East Asian descent, with short black hair and no beard. He beamed a wide smile as the came as he put Alexander on his shoulders and stood there, quite impressive to look at, being so scantily clad that he made even the Smalls look covered from head to toe – and by then the viewers expected the other four contestants to be even taller and in the nude.

As for Monica, she was certainly the thinnest woman seen in the show so far. She had almost no curve or fat on her, but she seemed incredibly beautiful. Long auburn hair falling well below her shoulders flowed freely as she moved her head. She was 50 meters even and her proportions seemed just perfect for her body. It was something unnerving for Normals, and even Smalls, but the taller breed of humans always seemed to have the perfect body for themselves, as if it was all but impossible to imagine one looking different from what they were. It was infuriating for some of the smallest, because they had to work hard to sculpt their bodies, but life is unfair that way.

“And now, we meet Parvati and Alexis!” beamed the voice of Alice, who was now entirely absent from the camera, but seemed to have the time of her life seeing all those giants and giantesses doing their best impersonation of reverse Russian dolls. “And we enter the big league with them as you probably all guessed!” she added as hands which dwarfed even the 20 meters tall Small descended to pick up the Giants, who seemed more like babies in their arms than anything else.

Parvati was the perfect depiction of an Indian woman, if there ever was one – long black hair flowing way down her body, a rather dark skin with a red dot on her forehead and vibrant brown eyes. She was barely covered in a sari which let nothing for the imagination about her curves. If Monica had been thin, she was closer to an Indian Jessica Rabbit, as impossible as it seemed to be. She just stood there, putting the giantess she held below her enormous tits, each of them looking half has tall as Monica was, and smiled at the camera.

Alexis was Greek looking, with brown eyes too, and a short black hair. He was also the first man to have no clothes on his torso, displaying a perfect set of muscles everywhere which made a lot of men groan and a lot of woman sigh with envy. Just standing there, lifting the Giants, Small and Normal men all together as if they weighted nothing. He had a perfect jaw, clearly visible since he was cleanly shaved, and almost no hair on his body. He was basically a living marble status, only with colors and 200 meters tall. And he wasn’t the tallest one here.

“And finally ! Our tallest, mightiest, gentlest, candidates, I give to you Lindsey and Jason!” bellowed Alice in her mic.

The camera zoomed back just as the two Titans rose to their full height to be lifted by the hands of the Gigantic. By then, millions of viewers were watching this, and a collective gasp escaped them as the sheer magnitude of the latest two members of the cast was revealed. At their size, the Normals were utterly invisible, the Smalls barely taller than a mite on the shoulders of the Giants, who looked more like pocket dollies for kids than anything else. Only the Titans seemed to be able to give the two Gigantics a run for their money, looking more like young kids than anything else however.

Jason was a WASP, blond hair, grey eyes, and a killer smile. His whole body was entirely naked save for perhaps his groin, but the camera hadn’t been able to zoom back enough for anyone to see it yet – to the disappointment of many, since the show had been advertised as very much not kid friendly. He was sculptural, Alexis looked like a shrimp compared to him. Not so much because of the comparative size of their muscles – Alexis’ were bigger in that respect – but because he was simply so vast that he dominated the camera with natural poise.

Lindsey was a tanned blond woman, with a wasp waist and killer hips. She also seemed to have a round derrière, as far as the camera allowed to see, but it were her two very, very, large tits which dominated her figure. She had the biggest of all competitors, easily. Each one of them reached just above her belly button and spilled over the sides of her torso. And they were almost naked, with only the smallest band of tissue covering her nipples – and doing precious little to hide that they were inverted, as she smiled at the camera, waving her freed hand as she used the other to put Parvati against the side of her right tit.

“And now folks, you’ve seen the candidates, so it’s time to add the rules!” beamed Alice, as the camera focused on her once more – but in the background, it was now possible to spot the shadows of the Gigantics as the gently dropped back the other competitors on the ground near them. “I know, I know, that’s boring and you want to see more of our incredibly good looking guests, right? Well sadly it’ll have to wait!”

She snapped her finger and a seemingly holographic projection appeared next to her, as the pointed at the vitals of each participants which had appeared, next to each other. Numbers including age, size – not weight – and various other data was sprinkled under each name, as Alice enumerated them slowly, as if enjoying the slow burn. Then, she grinned and the hologram changed, revealing what was a list of rules.

“As you can see, those are fairly standard” she started. “Today was a special reveal but later on, our taller guests won’t be allowed to pick up or touch smaller ones without their direct consent. Obviously violence is prohibited! We wouldn’t want something like that here, we invested a lot of money in the real estate, it’s not to have Titans or Gigantics smashing it to pieces!”

The camera pivoted toward said real-estate, a Gigantic size-house, large enough to fill the two tallest members and obviously the rest of the cast. It was very modern looking, like a lot of the houses made for the Grown. The camera zoomed in various parts, the kitchen, the flower pots which were in fact little parks, the rooms, etc. It was clear to all that the emission was showcasing the main spots for the coming season of The Lounge, and excitation started to build up with the appropriate music.

“The one particularity of this show is that it’ll be really steamy and hot! But just to make sure no minor stumble on it, if you’re under eighteen, your implant will stop the video. Sorry not sorry, teehee!” giggled Alice, even as a lot of young people swore and cursed at their screens. “And the other one is that our cast won’t be totally left alone to interact with each other… You’ll get to decide who will meet with whom!”

She gestured to a corner of the screen and a poll appeared. The names of the ten contestants were present and a number underneath – or a link for those watching it on their pc or tablets. It took a short time for most to realize that it wasn’t the only information of the poll. It indicated the location of the next episode probably. After some times, the poll disappeared and the camera revealed the cast entering the House, first the Gigantics, whose ass swayed tantalizingly for either of them. Then the Titans and so on.

“Okay, one last rule folks! As you’ve guessed, it’s the two persons with the most votes who will be the main focus of the next episode! But! But! But! BUT!” she boomed in her mic. “It won’t be possible to have the same pairing two weeks in a row! So be careful, because if it’s the same which appears again, it’ll be the next two with the most votes which will be selected! You’ll have been warned!”

And with that, the teaser episode came to an end!

 

Chapter End Notes:

Remember to vote for the next chapter here : https://strawpoll.com/9jzaa852j