- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is the first chapter of a commission for V, who has graciously allowed me to post it publically. This story contains mini-giantesses, giantess growth, expansion, lactation, forced non-consensual growth, domination, and capitalism. Please enjoy. 

--------

"...And last, but certainly not least, this week's podcast is sponsored by Miss Mary's Dairy nutritional supplements. We get it, you're on the go with less time to get a full meal in now than ever. When you need to fill up, Miss Mary and her award-winning nutrient boost formula and huge variety of great tasting flavours are here for you. That's why Miss Mary is offering listeners of this podcast 20% off your first monthly order of supplements when you check out using the promo code 'Spoons' at the online store. Miss Mary's Dairy. Looking good. Feels good. Tastes good. And now, back to the show..."

 

------

 

Heather awoke to a cold and alien sensation, her head spinning as she groggily regained consciousness. It was difficult for her to recall the night before, her mind racing with sparks of memories that felt dreamlike and unreal, glimpses of a past that seemed more like a nightmare. She stirred, feeling her body come back to her, control returning for the first time in a while as she tried to move but couldn't. Her hands and legs were bound, and as she tried to see what was restraining her, Heather saw only darkness as something was attached to her face, covering her eyes. Scared, she tried to scream, now realizing that whatever was obscuring her vision had also pried her mouth open with an invasive tube running down into her throat. For a moment, the young New York native struggled to determine if she was truly awake and not still dreaming, but as she wrestled with her bindings, the cool air brushed her naked skin and she felt more and more of her senses ignite in a way that was all too real. As her body became her own again, Heather felt different, changed. She felt bloated and heavy, as though she had undergone some warped transformation, the scope of which was unknown. Now more frightened, she thrashed against her restraints, feeling the electric pulse of a machine at her crotch, startling the spooked young woman further. She was hooked up to something, an apparatus of some kind that vibrated softly against her labia and clitoris while what felt like vacuum seals clamped onto her raw nipples. Suddenly, without warning, there was a jolt, a stark increase in the intensity of the vibration that sent a tide of force rippling through the young woman's confused body as the tightly-clamped seals began to pump. She writhed in her confinement, screaming into her gag as best she could, frightened, alone, and unable to do anything. 

Meanwhile, in a control booth not too far away, a man sat at a console, monitoring not just Heather, but dozens of other women, each of them restrained just like she was. The man sipped his coffee while flipping between the various feeds and diagnostics when the door to the room slid open and an intimidating figure entered. 

"How's our newest heifer?" The figure asked in a demanding tone. The man winced a little as she spoke, hastily pulling up a chart with some prepared notes. 

"Good morning, Mary. Number 22 slept well through the night, her body acclimated to the enhancements quickly." The man said, one eye on his notes, one eye on the commanding presence before him, a woman taller than any he'd ever known, with a few critical exceptions. 

"Her milk has come in, only took two days to induce. I've begun her first pumping and the projected output is around 40 gallons today. Starting off small, but she's showing some promising signs of growth. 

"I'd rather not wait, I have a quota to meet." Mary said, coldly.

"Increase her nutrient feed by 20%, I want 80 gallons out of her before the weekend." 

The man shifted in his chair, clearly uncomfortable with the order he was issued. 

"Is there something wrong, Antoine?" She asked, sternly. 

"It's only her first week here, Mary. Don't you think you're pushing her a little hard?" He answered, the concern in his voice amusing to the tall, intimidating woman. She smiled, her face bright and cheery, a world-renowned beauty mark rising with her grin. 

"Your concern for the livestock is appreciated, Antoine. But I need to ship a product and I can't do that with lazy heifers." Mary said, stepping in close, towering over the sitting man. He tried to stand from his desk chair, but she clamped her huge hands on the headrest and firmly pushed, pinning Antoine in the seat against the desk. 

"These are my cows, my property, and if I work them too hard and they break, I replace them. You know, in a way, that's kind of a metaphor for you and your work here, Antoine." She said, leaning in uncomfortably close, almost whispering in the terrified worker's ear. 

"If you don't want to do it, I'll find someone else who will. Understood?" 

"Yes Mary." He said, defeated. She stood back up and smiled, turning to leave the room. 

"Remember, 80 gallons by Friday. Chop chop." She said, ducking under the door frame as she exited. 

Once she had left the room, Antoine let out a heavy sigh of relief, loosening his tie as he leaned back in his chair, a cold sweat caking his forehead. His work had paved the way for Mary's success, and this was how he was being treated, like a grunt on the warehouse floor. It was ridiculous, but Antoine knew there was nothing he could do. He couldn't speak out against the work he was doing for Mary without getting crucified himself and at a rather modest 5'4" compared to her staggering 6'11", it's not like he could intimidate her into getting what he wanted. No, for now, it seemed his best course of action was to do what the boss wanted, the disrespect notwithstanding. 

At his console, he brought up the control menu for Number 22, Heather's enclosure and began to tinker with the values to her nutrient feed. She would need more growth hormone to achieve the kind of numbers Mary was looking for. But as he went to finalize his work, an error message appeared on screen. A valve failure, limiting the intake of the nutrients needed to keep Mary's cattle healthy. He sighed again, this would mean a trip into the enclosure to fix the problem manually, a trip he loathed making. 

Finishing the last of his coffee, the sullen engineer muttered to himself and left the safety of his control booth. He didn't like entering the enclosures, feeling a certain degree of discomfort at seeing the cattle up close, but it was work that needed to be done, work that required direct, hands on approach. A hatch slid open with a hiss of hydraulic relief, a familiar sound for the jaded technician, less so for the occupant of the enclosure. As entryway opened, Heather, still frightened and confused as she became more and more aware of her surroundings, jolted in her bindings, shaking the entire system as she writhed in fear against whatever was coming closer. The catwalk Antoine stood upon rocked and swayed slightly and he braced, waiting for the tremors to subside. 

"Good morning to you as well, Number 22." He said sarcastically, continuing his walk to the valves. Heather could barely make out what he said, her mind still numb. Somebody was addressing her, her kidnapper perhaps? As her slowly returning consciousness raced to piece together what had happened to her, she fought against her restraints, more violently than before. The suspended catwalk began to move again, rocking back and forth with an intensity that startled the veteran engineer. There was a snap, a pop as some support screws holding the walkway aloft broke free from the cement ceiling they were driven into and without warning, half of the platform, with Antoine on it, crashed into the enclosure with Miss Mary's newest heifer. 

Antoine groaned, opening his eyes slowly. The sudden fall stunned him, but he remained conscious, perhaps unfortunately. He opened his eyes just in time to see a massive leg shift against the restraints, coming down straight on top of him. Acting quickly, he rolled to the side, catching a glimpse of the massive foot that crushed the metal catwalk like it was made out of tin foil. 

"Shit." He muttered, rising to his feet. He had never been on the ground in an enclosure, seeing them only from the birds-eye view of his monitors or the suspended walkways for the occasional maintenance, but this was something else, something visceral. Before him sat Heather, Number 22, hooked up to her feeding machine and milking apparatus, moaning softly as the stimulator buzzed against her puffy vagina. She almost didn't register as human, perhaps due to Mary's insistence on referring to her cattle as property, but seeing the transformation up close painted the heifers in a totally new way, one that filled Antoine with a small amount of pride knowing his research was responsible. 

She was massive, at least 30ft tall. As he looked upon her writhing form, the engineer struggled to recall what she looked like prior to her transformation, seeing only a thickened, fattened creature with titanic breasts laden with milk. Her curves were outrageous, with hips that nearly filled the entire width of the enclosure and thunderous thighs that rippled with movement, all sat atop the fattest ass science could create, all by design of course. The heifer's bodies were altered so heavily, so completely by his hormone treatment that they needed the additional mass to sustain their new bodies. She was beyond Rubenesque and beautiful, a marvel of science unlike anything the world has ever seen, and yet, as Antoine looked upon his work from the lowly perspective for the first time, he saw something else. Fear, and a sadness so profound he couldn't help but feel it too. 

But his sympathy was quickly replaced by the blaring of sirens and flashing of lights. An alarm had been sounded, which was the standard protocol when someone entered the enclosures. The ringing pierced the air, startling the captured titaness as she began to once again fight her restraints, thrashing and pulling and stomping as best she could. A heavy footfall lunged outward towards Antoine, stopping just short as the bindings held the powerful leg back, much to his relief. Still, even with the alarm bells ringing, the technician had never seen a heifer this worked up. The nutrient feeds the cattle were given contained a powerful sedative that kept the girls in a state of constant bliss and euphoria, a sort of dreamlike trance of constant pleasure aided by the vaginal stimulator. Without it, Antoine knew that a panicked heifer could very well break free of her restraints if she fought hard enough. As the lights of the alarms bathed the enclosure in a glow of deep red, the lone engineer knew he didn't have much time. He had to get back up to that catwalk and finish his work, only then could he put Heather back to sleep. 

 

------- 

 

"This is Sharon Hendrickson, reporter for the NY Free Press, date November 15th, 2018. I'm currently on my way to the Miss Mary's Dairy factory here in New York, I've landed an interview with Miss Mary herself. She thinks this talk is going to be about her recent string of awards and nominations, but while I'm there, I want to look deeper Into the recent allegations of animal cruelty. Snoop around, do a little investigative reporting. I'm coming up on the headquarters now so I'll sign off." 

She sighed, saving the voice recording on her phone and stowed it away in her bag. Sharon paid her cabbie and stepped out onto the street before the megalithic Manhattan building, the Miss Mary's Dairy headquarters and bottling factory. The lobby was clean and modern, and as Sharon checked in with the receptionist at the front desk, she was lead to a luxurious looking conference room where a spread of pastries, confectionaries and, of course, Miss Mary brand drinks were laid out. The young reporter scoffed, taking a seat as she reached for a muffin, contemplating whether or not to include a drink before ultimately deciding to abstain. She ate her muffin and waited, sitting alone in the conference room for far longer than she had expected to be kept waiting. As a single clock on the wall ticked the time away, the reporter grew more and more restless with each passing minute. 

"Update. I arrived at the Miss Mary headquarters and have been waiting for close to an hour with no sign of the eponymous Miss. The interview was scheduled to begin 45 minutes ago." Sharon said as she continued her previous recording.

"Aside from the complimentary breakfast platter, I don't think there's anything for me here in this conference room. I'm gonna see what I can find out, actually flex that journalism degree." 

The clock continued to tick as she put away her phone and stood up. The Miss Mary's drinks, glistening with condensation as their chilled temperature faded more and more, sat on the table, untouched. Sharon breathed deep, her gaze fixed upon the garish, colourful bottles as she contemplated her plan of action. The allegations against the Miss Mary's brand was heavy, and if there was any truth to them, the intrepid reporter was resolute in her desire to see that truth brought to light, but she had to be smart. For all intents and purposes, Sharon was alone behind enemy lines and she'd likely have to go deeper to find what she wanted know. The risks were great, but the allure of a compelling scoop were far greater. 

The door to the conference room opened slowly, just enough for Sharon to peek down the hall and see no movement coming from either direction. Carefully, she slipped out, keeping a vigilant eye upward for any security cameras that might lying in wait as she headed deeper into the unknown territory. The trek was, for the most part, relatively uneventful as Sharon pressed on, looking for a way off the ground floor. With no fanfare, she passed a few occupied offices with little more than a glance in her direction as he tried to keep a low profile, but all pretences of stealth were shattered when the reporter rounded a corner to an elevator with a lone woman stationed in front of it. Sharon locked eyes with the woman before trying to snap back around the corner unseen. 

"Excuse me? Who are you?" The woman called out. The reporter winced, trying to come up with a cover story, but every second spent around the corner made her seem more and more suspicious. She had to say something, anything. 

"Hey! Hi!" She announced with as much charisma she could muster as she bounced around the corner to meet the lone woman, whom she could now see with much more clarity. She was a squat, older woman with short hair and a name tag clipped to her shirt that read 'Sue', looking rather tired as she stood behind a narrow desk.

"I'm Shar... Shelly. Michelle. I'm a new hire, looking for my station." 

The lone woman looked at the young reporter before glancing at a clipboard, as if to corroborate Sharon's bold-faced lie. Sharon simply smiled her most placating smile, silently screaming inside over fear of being busted so quickly. 

"Michelle Mendelssohn, formulation?" Sue asked, an eyebrow raised. 

"Yeah! That's me!" The reporter responded, a little heavy on the forced excitement. 

"Your shift starts in three minutes. You'll need to hurry. Sub floor 11." The squat woman said, opening the elevator behind her. Sharon was dumbstruck, incredulous that she was able to bullshit her way in, but relieved to have established a cover. Thanking Sue, Sharon wasted no time and entered the elevator quickly to avoid any further questioning, the doors closing behind her. The young reported wiped her brow, taking a moment to collect herself before retrieving her phone to resume her recording once more as the elevator began to descend. 

"Ok, update. I'm in an elevator with no buttons heading down to what I can only assume will be sub floor 11 of the Miss Mary's factory. I don't know what I'm gonna find down there, but when these doors open, I'm gonna continue my search. Let's see if we can find any skeletons in the closets, mostly metaphorically. Sharon Hendrickson, signing off for now." 

 

------

 

The alarms and sirens continued to blare, the noise almost unbearable for a regular sized person, Antoine could only imagine how excruciating the sound must've been for someone with eardrum's as big as Heather's. Indeed, the gigantic woman fought violently against the milking machine that had imprisoned her, her muffled screams anguished and afraid. As he watched the humongous heifer in the throes of panic, each frightened shake and spasm straining the bindings holding her in place, Antoine knew that if he didn't act quickly, there would be a breach. While the concrete enclosures would certainly prove too much for any of the 30-40ft heifers to truly escape from, having them loose from their restraints, their milking machine, their feeding tube, that was the nightmare scenario, a point of no return. With no way to regulate their sedatives and stimulants externally, a heifer could regain full control, and a heifer in full control, fully lucid, was a danger that could not be returned to their restraints unless they did so willingly, which was unlikely to happen. 

There was no way in or out of an enclosure on the floor level, with the only personnel access being the maintenance catwalks overhead. Cleaning machines entered through panels on the walls too small for a regular human to squeeze through, and the heifers themselves were placed in the enclosures via a ceiling mounted rail that delivered each one after the genetics team was finished with them. Indeed, unless he developed the ability to scale sheer surfaces, there was no way he was getting out of the enclosure without some help. 

The engineer pondered his escape as Heather kicked again, the heavy-duty cables holding her leg restraints fighting a losing battle against her enhanced, stirring form and it was in this raw display of power that Antoine saw his way to freedom. Heather's knee, as it lifted with each stomp, shot high up into the air before being held back by her bindings that were eventually pulled taught. Although they didn't rise all the way up to the remnants of the catwalk, the cunning technician saw his opportunity regardless. With a powerful THUD, Heather's massive foot slammed into the floor of the enclosure and Antoine acted quickly, darting his way onto her huge extremity. While her senses were still dulled, the anxious heifer had enough faculty to feel the tiny man scurry onto her foot as though it was a rat or some other small vermin, only further fuelling her ongoing panic. A dangerous play, but one Antoine had planned for, and as Heather instinctively attempted to shoo away her perceived pest, her leg once again shot high into the air, taking the precarious passenger along with it as he was catapulted upward at great speeds. In a display of athleticism far more impressive than anyone in his modest shape could hope to achieve, the tactful technician leapt off the enormous foot towards the still-hanging section above, managing to climb the railing to safety. However, as Antoine threw open the panel covering the nutrient regulation valve, Heather, her frenzy intensifying faster with each shrill shriek of the sirens and alarm bells, fought harder and harder, fully managing to rip her left arm free from the wall as she blindly swatted around her enclosure in a panicked fervour. 

There wasn't much time, and Antoine hoisted the valve open as far as he could, sending a deluge of hormone and sedative-laden nutrient feed spilling into Heather's mask, down her feeding tube. She gagged with surprise at the sudden sustenance flowing into her, confused by the new development taking hold of her as she continued to thrash, testing the other bindings to their absolute capacity as metal creaked and concrete cracked. But as the slurry of chemicals poured into her stomach, Heather felt her mind cloud, her body loosen. She was being put under again, and she could feel the sensation of her consciousness being ripped away once again after she was able to wake for a brief, terrifying, but hopeful moment of lucidity. She didn't want to go back to sleep, and she fought with all her might but found the restraints seem heavier, her body sluggish, she was losing, drifting further and further into the subconscious recesses of her own mind until finally, to Antoine's relief, she slumped over, out cold, a single tear streaking down her massive face. 

Back In the safety of his control room, Antoine fell into his desk chair, frazzled and exhausted from the near-death experience, one he hoped to never repeat as he put in a note to reinforce both he maintenance catwalks and the enclosure restraints. The alarms had subsided, the nutrient feed issue resolved, but never had the engineer felt more defeated than now, punctuated by the door to his control room sliding open and that intimidating figure hurrying in once again. 

"What the hell happened?!" Mary barked with concern, just none for him. Antoine drew a heavy sigh and stood from his chair. 

"There was a valve problem with 22's feed, she must've not been getting enough of the sedative and nearly broke loose with me inside the damn enclosure!" He shouted, stepping closer to the large woman than he would have liked in a moment of frustration, looking her squarely in her cold, steely brown eyes. 

"I'm fine by the way." 

"I can see that." Mary countered. 

"But the situation is resolved? 22's hormone intake has been upped?" 

He could not believe what he was hearing. In his years working with Mary, he knew her to be an ambitious woman, motivated by the bottom line, but something about this moment, the sheer contempt being shown for his well being drove Antoine across a line he never thought he'd cross. 

"Mary!" He exploded, shouting directly at his Amazonian employer. 

"Do you care at all that I almost died in there?! From safety issues that I have brought up multiple times in the past!? Do you give a single shit about my well being, at all?!" 

As he seethed with rage, Mary merely looked back, her amused smile lingering. It had been a long time since anyone had the nerve to challenge her so directly, but rather than lay into the pathetic excuse for a man that she towered over, she laughed, stepping back as she shrugged. 

"Antoine, darling. You clearly handled yourself, it's why I picked you for this position! I knew you were capable so why should I worry? Now then, get yourself a coffee, straighten your tie and get back to work and I'll forget this quaint little outburst of yours." She said, wiping some dust from his shoulder, her superior attitude dripping off of every dismissive word. 

"Unbelievable." Antoine scoffed. 

"Excuse me?" Mary asked, the amusement in her voice subsiding. For a moment, the fed-up technician stared daggers at her, contemplating his next sentence carefully as she stared back expectantly. He was treading on thin ice and knew it, but he was at the end of his rope. 

"I'm going home." Antoine said, loosening his tie defiantly as he began to walk towards the exit only to be stopped by Mary's large arm.  

"Excuse me?" She repeated, incredulity now present in her tone. 

"The flow regulators are on, the whole system is on autopilot. I nearly died, I'm going home." The engineer reaffirmed, pulling his employer's arm off of himself. He began to make his exit, taking a few unchallenged steps before feeling the force of Mary's grasp, like a hammer and a vise all in one, grip his shoulder. With little resistance, the tremendous woman tossed Antoine back towards his control console, sending him tumbling over his desk chair. He fought to stand up, but her enormous form was already upon him, looming over him with malice as she planted a high-heeled foot onto his chest. With fear in his eyes, Antoine looked up at the mountainous Mary, awaiting his certain doom only to be caught off guard by what she said next. 

"How'd that date of yours go last week?" She asked innocently as she pressed her foot into his sternum with a terrible pressure. 

"What!?" He asked back, confused, his mind struggling to fully process the question as the adrenalin from his trip to the enclosures began to return to him. 

"What was her name, Valerie? Was she cute? Did she put out?" Mary continued, grinding her heel harder against Antoine's chest. 

"Yes, no, I don't know!" He howled, feeling the pressure bruising his bones. Mary laughed, clearly enjoying herself as she pumped her foot one final time before releasing her hold of the defeated engineer and stepped back. Antoine gasped for air, crawling away to his console in fear as the gears slowly turned and he came to understand exactly why Mary was asking what she was asking, what she was threatening. 

"That's good." She smiled, crossing her strong arms as she continued. 

"But, you know. New York can be such a dangerous place, one wrong turn, one little mistake and someone like Valerie could wind up on business end of one of our milking machines. We don't want that, do we, Antoine?"

Breathing heavily, his panting pained, all the technician could do was think of how underhanded and cruel Mary could be. He knew she was ruthless, but this was a new low. 

"No, we don't." He said sullenly. 

"Goodness, no. Now, I think it's probably best if we clean ourselves up and get back to work. Otherwise, it'd be a real shame if Valerie happened to, I don't know, just disappear." Mary laughed, her twisted grin stretched across her face. 

"Yea, I get it, Mary." Antoine said, hoisting himself onto his feet with a groan. 

"Just wanting to be clear." She said sweetly as she turned to walk away, stepping out the doorway before ducking her head back into the control room, beaming with smug satisfaction. 

"Oh, I forgot to mention. I'll be leading a tour of the show factory upstairs. If you need anything, hesitate to ask." 

And with that, the tremendous woman who had been so callous and cruel mere seconds ago blew a kiss and winked at the engineer cheekily. Antoine felt, the combination of fear and pain swirling around within him as he sat in his desk chair and coughed. Mary had made herself crystal clear, any disobedience would be met with retribution, leavened not just upon him, but the people he cared about. Her capacity for viciousness ran deep, this the technician knew, but he never expected to find himself falling into those depths himself. Leaning back, Antoine felt trapped, alone. He was done with Miss Mary, done with her dairy, but he saw no option that guaranteed his safety or anyone else's. The thought of spending the rest of his career as a drone, doing the bidding of his malevolent mistress for the rest of his life filled him dread, but there didn't seem to be any other solution. 

Antoine closed his eyes tight, as if to squeeze the memory of today from his memory, but as the darkness blanketed his vision, the lone engineer saw nothing but the whimpering, frightened form of heifer number 22, Heather. The terror, the sadness, the hopelessness that he felt was mirrored on the poor creatire's face, or as much of it as he could see and for a brief moment, all the sympathy Antoine felt prior returned like a great flood of emotion. He scrambled to his console, bringing up the video feed to her enclosure, seeing the damaged catwalk, the broken restraint, and the sleeping giantess all from his familiar birds-eye view as he watched her with intent as he had so many times before with all of the other cattle. However, before, when Antoine monitored the heifers, he felt nothing at all. Now, there was a steep sense of guilt, a powerful and sickening knot that tied itself inside the poor man's stomach. He clenched his fist, flicking through the feeds of the other enclosures, from 1 all the way to 26, watching the sedated women doze as the milking machine extracting countless gallons of milk from each of their titanic tits. This was what he had created, for her. A means to her twisted ends built on the backs of innocent women. Antoine risked everything for this company and got nothing in return but bruises and self loathing. 

"Fuck this." He grumbled, banging his tightly gripped fist against the console, standing up. He had a plan. A dangerous plan, a last resort he had come across when reworking the hormone formula, a nuclear option. Entering his access codes, Antoine brought up the master menu, a way to regulate the nutrient intake of every heifer buried deep within the concrete catacombs beneath Manhattan. He felt sweat bead upon his brow as he looked at the screen, feeling a disembodied power that came with it, steeling himself for the insane, incredibly dangerous thing he was going to do, something so dangerous that it could very well destroy him, but it would definitely destroy Mary. 

Antoine exhaled sharply and increased the growth hormone intake of every heifer by 150% while dropping their sedative intake to zero